Open 293 - Donner Party Mafia, Take Two (Game Over)

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 am

Post by lane0168 »

/confirm!!!
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by lane0168 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:If you the Goons or Serial Killer you had best kill me Night 1. I’m getting that out of the way right now. Otherwise I will enjoy the time you allow me to hunt you down and hang you. You have been warned.
Why do you say this? I wish you would not wish for death if you are in fact going to play a huge roll for the town
Friend wrote:@DH - no. I just found the use of two exclamation points in her confirm post amusing.
Friend is just RACKING up the lies seriously LOL. Sorry but A) I used 3 exclamation points!!! B) I'm a he, and that avatar is coke barbie. C) i only have one 1 in my name!!
Friend wrote:
VOTE: lane01168
you are SOOO busted. game set and match SON!!
VOTE:Fiend

but seriously @magna, that part was for realz
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by lane0168 »

oh god, did not see things were getting so serious already, just saw last post and skipped around

unvote
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by lane0168 »

DH wrote:but there's a fine line between voting in a joking way but still trying to help, and voting in an unhelpful way
Could you tell me which ones of these are voting in a joking way but still trying to help, and which ones are voting in an unhelpful way. Because none of them seem to be helpful

Disclaimer: I do not have a problem with these jokes, I'm just wondering why DH is giving tcl so much grief. and anyone else who's giving him grief for whatever reason. lol TC WHY'D YOU VOTE LIKE THAT?!?! TC WHY'D YOU REMOVE YOUR VOTE?!
Vote: other mermaid (singer)

I have a good feeling about this vote.
VOTE: lane01168

Too excited.
Vote: DeathRowKitty for that awful Tit for Tat beatdown. -_-
VOTE: Escho

For getting banned and making our mod find a replacement.
Oh.
My.
God.
You.
Suck.

VOTE: Mikedmous for keeping his damned secrets. Only the scum and SK have something to hide. O_o
UNVOTE:
VOTE: MoI for trying to limit our fun in RVS.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: tclawren for being obvscum
and you prob just read mine about Friend, its a joke

You're telling me the only one you dont like is from tcl? why is that?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by lane0168 »

@DH Excellent response. I understand where you are going with it completely. However, i do not believe tcl to be acting scummy. I just don't see a lot of info coming from about the first 5-7 votes in any game.

anyways, moving on from tcl...

Magna is gone, so can someone tell me why he would let everyone in on that he is very good at being town and inviting the scum to kill him? I do not understand this play in my limited abilities. if he's town i don't want scum to be killing the best players. and... why would he say this unless he has no fear of being killed? i'm concerned...
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by lane0168 »

lol, if he gets killed night 1 alot, why draw attention to yourself and tell people that don't know that? now we're just gonna lose are best player?!?! well fuck...
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by lane0168 »

PLEASE please pLEASE.. :'( i have a FAMILY!!!

lol how's that for emotion?

but seriously? you're high.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by lane0168 »

could you tell me what kind of emotions you felt when i was saying that andrew?

mmm? was it anger maybe? did you laugh? did you feel loved?

or did you think, "good point, why WOULD he draw attention to himself?" cause thats what i thought, but it was mostly a mental reaction, not an emotional reaction
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by lane0168 »

the last thing i'm about to do is try to "appear" town or TRY anything at all after a couple people have suggested I am town. I am in no position to need to try to appear anything here. or maybe i actually AM upset at someone trying to appear town, and basically telling the scum who to vote for first, because he's good.

obviously now seeing other people finding me scummy, bleh, i'll say what i really thought about magna's comment

I do not find it helpful at all. I do not see a reason to say it if you are town. Absolutely none. If we are here to play to win. why the eff are you gonna tell the scum that you'll likely have a large part in them losing if they dont vote you off? Why? WHYYYY?!

Maybe someone can tell me if this is a thing he frequently says at the beginning of games, and hence, gets killed night 1 frequently... cause that would be weird if there was a correlation.

obviously he is experienced, so i find my next comment to probably be contradictory to what you'll all think and draw some attention to myself

Regardless, if he is scum, he really would have no fear of being killed night 1 would he? esp if SK. so it would be a pretty safe thing to say.

like i said, he is experienced i hear, and probably realizes something like that.

after all that, i REALLY do not know where to go with any of it
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by lane0168 »

andrew94 wrote:wait, lane who suggested you are town?
lol?
DRK wrote:tcl is town. Don't worry about him. Pretty sure lane is too
Friend wrote:I think lane is town too. Tcl I'm not so sure about.
What are you playing at here andrew? Any other brain busters?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:15 am

Post by lane0168 »

-if moi is scum, you are all royally butt fucked. I can see why he gets killed night 1, i feel he should probably get lynched day 1 in just as many games. If he is good at town he is good at scum. I would be terrified of him regardless of my alignment.

@tcl, i did not mean its up to your guys to decide. i simply meant i do not have enough information to vote for moi just for that

@moi
moi wrote:Noted for future reference by me dependant on Lane’s alignment.
Why are you voting for me if you are not SURE of my alignment?
moi wrote:
Lane wrote:
Why do you say this? I wish you would not wish for death if you are in fact going to play a huge roll for the town
First and foremost it was a reaction test.

Did you stop to actually think about why I posted it or just react without considering?
Not extensively. That is the reason for the first part. The part preceding the "?"
moi wrote:
Lane wrote:
oh god, did not see things were getting so serious already, just saw last post and skipped around

unvote

Did you post your first post (5 minutes before this one) before fully reading the thread? If so why?
Yes, I "did not see things were getting so serious". I began the post responding to you if you recall. I copy pasted that first part. Then was going to see if there was anything else to add. I noticed the post above me and got distracted and thought I'd have a little fun with friend. my kind of fun. not your kind of fun.
lane wrote:he really would have no fear of being killed night 1 would he? esp if SK
I say this because I thought that SK has one shot night kill immunity. So SK has no fear of being killed night 1, as i understand it. And mafia's odds of living through night 1, if not lynched day 1, are quite high.

Scum motivation imo? Well... establish yourself as one of the best players so people will immediately be on your side. I feel your style of play is to get peopel to fear you and hence go with whatever you say. if they say something contradictory, they will be castrated. And that would be what i see for motivation. people have said you get killed night 1 a lot. why do you not get killed day 1 a lot? you MUST be scum at SOME point right?

Please explain still the town motivation of your comment, if you'll only gonna be good for day 1? are you going to give all of us town who the mafia is on that one day? cause hey man, it'd really be nice to have someone as good as you along throughout to help.
moi wrote:
Lane wrote:
obviously now seeing other people finding me scummy, bleh, i'll say what i really thought about magna's comment
1. You have one serious vote (Andrew) and a mild suggestion by Friend. The reaction here is not in proportion to the ‘suspicion’
2. Why would, as Town, you withhold your true thoughts in the first place if you thought I was scum? You wouldn’t. This has all the earmarks of a “Hey look over here – MoI is scum” move now that you are drawing attention yourself.
1) what was my reaction? bleh? is that an excess amount of rage, sorrow, or joy? I am not seeing the improportion here. as you have stated, it was only one serious vote, and what Friend said. I do not see "bleh" to be out of proportion
2) Its in the first three pages and i'm saying what i think. AS SOON AS I DO you tell me its scummy. why the fuck woudl i NOT hold back thoughts?
Lane wrote:
lol how's that for emotion?

but seriously? you're high.

[/quote="moi"]Scum reaction right there. Dismissiveness as opposed to questioning ('what specifically was the AtE Andrew and what is the etc?' would have been a logical Town response).
Do you not read the posts fully before you respond? if not, why? If you read the post before mine, the question as already been asked. Also dismissive because that was a FAR stretch to say i was appealing to emotion.

1)moi has sure asked a lot of questions, positioning himself PERFECTLY as an authority figure. Nobody seems to want to question him. As long as he can keep the attention on everyone else, and keep them answering questions, he is headed to a flawless victory
2)all he has done is ask a bunch of questions, even curious as to how much fun sing likes
3)he has come to an absolute crap and wrong conclusion in voting me.
4)nobody wants to question him because he is a good player and will get ripped apart for even trying
5)whats this "oh no the doc is dead" thing? i said well fuck about losing our best player??
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:17 am

Post by lane0168 »

*thanks drk. i feel you're a real asset to the team, and life would be a bit darker without you* (positivity inserted(thats not what she said))
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by lane0168 »

mockingjaye wrote:
Lane wrote:-if moi is scum, you are all royally butt fucked. I can see why he gets killed night 1, i feel he should probably get lynched day 1 in just as many games. If he is good at town he is good at scum. I would be terrified of him regardless of my alignment.
Interesting use of pronouns here. Why do you say "YOU will all be royally butt fucked" and not "WE"? Also, you say you WOULD be terrified of him; does that mean you aren't?
Lane wrote:1)moi has sure asked a lot of questions, positioning himself PERFECTLY as an authority figure. Nobody seems to want to question him. As long as he can keep the attention on everyone else, and keep them answering questions, he is headed to a flawless victory
2)all he has done is ask a bunch of questions, even curious as to how much fun sing likes
3)he has come to an absolute crap and wrong conclusion in voting me.
4)nobody wants to question him because he is a good player and will get ripped apart for even trying
So are you saying he's scum, and if so, why aren't you voting for him?
I say YOU because it doesnt take a genius to see the BW going on me here. I also think its pretty hard not to be terrified of him.

MS is so full of shit. If i vote him i will most certainly get "WOW NICE OMGUS"

And if i don't i get "oh so, lack of cofidence eh? don't want to vote"

I didn't vote him because i didn't vote him. and you can take what i have said whichever way you want. I am trying to say it as i see it.
I also didn't vote him cause i can not decide if he is scum playing like the grandmaster of mafia, or if he is town, who's completely mislead. I can only hope he is town.

I am frustrated because if MOI is scum, he is playing you all like a fiddle and it disgusts me.
I am frustrated because if MOI is town, he is certainly searching for tells rather than letting people slip up. I am town. So why is he so confident in my being scum? THAT is the reason for my frustration. If he's so damn good, wtf is he so far off?

I'm going out with my friends. maybe i'll come back wasted and respond to moi directly. that way you will get full disclosure. otherwise i'll be back tomorrow

Oh and as far as my buddy buddy with drk? i'm new, not an idiot. you can stop looking into that bull. if you can't see it was a response to his signature.

VOTE:MOI
as i said, he is either scum playing an ridiculously good game getting you all on his side. or he's town, and at this point he's doing more harm than good.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by lane0168 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Lane wrote: Why are you voting for me if you are not SURE of my alignment?
1)Because as Town I can never be SURE of anyone’s alignment other than my own. Have you played Mafia before?

You play is scummy enough for me to vote and pursue you at this stage of the game. Scum can and do get caught in the first 3 pages of games.
Lane wrote:And mafia's odds of living through night 1, if not lynched day 1, are quite high.
2)Explain why the Mafia’s odds of living through the night are ‘quite’ high if not lynched? I’d like some support for your assertion.
Lane wrote:Scum motivation imo? Well... establish yourself as one of the best players so people will immediately be on your side. I feel your style of play is to get peopel to fear you and hence go with whatever you say. if they say something contradictory, they will be castrated. And that would be what i see for motivation. people have said you get killed night 1 a lot. why do you not get killed day 1 a lot? you MUST be scum at SOME point right?
3)Once again establishing myself as ‘the best player’ does me no good from a scum-perspective because regardless there is another Anti-Town faction that would be motivated to remove me since you say I am so influential. Thus that motivation makes zero sense.
Lane wrote:Please explain still the town motivation of your comment, if you'll only gonna be good for day 1? are you going to give all of us town who the mafia is on that one day? cause hey man, it'd really be nice to have someone as good as you along throughout to help.
4)Sorry, I’m not going to currently. If it benefits Town to disclose it down the line I will. If not in the post game.
Lane wrote:1) what was my reaction? bleh? is that an excess amount of rage, sorrow, or joy? I am not seeing the improportion here. as you have stated, it was only one serious vote, and what Friend said. I do not see "bleh" to be out of proportion
5)That you even felt the need to mention you were being suspected at all and thus have to ‘change your play’ is a reaction above and beyond the norm. You admit yourself the suspicion on you is minimal.
Lane wrote:2) Its in the first three pages and i'm saying what i think. AS SOON AS I DO you tell me its scummy. why the fuck woudl i NOT hold back thoughts?
6)You’ve dodge the question. Why wouldn’t you immediately say your suspicions when you first had them? Once again they only came out because “now seeing other people finding me scummy”.
Lane wrote:Do you not read the posts fully before you respond? if not, why? If you read the post before mine, the question as already been asked. Also dismissive because that was a FAR stretch to say i was appealing to emotion.
7)I do read them. Your point? Just because Demons asks Andrew a question doesn’t have anything to do with your reaction.

You don’t think the phrase “but seriously? you're high.” is anything but dismissive?
sorry.. i put numbers in your quotes so they are not exact quotes. they are merely to help keep track of my thoughts. i hope you dont mind. btw my st patricks day was the shit!! lol

1) Yes i have played mafia before. in RL. as to everything else... fair enough

2)Well your odds of getting killed night 1 being town are twice as high as being mafia. I myself would consider that being DOUBLE the odds of being killed as mafia. The reason being that if you are town, you have 2 factions trying to kill you, and if you are mafia, you have only one.

3)
I
did not say you are influential. You asserted that yourself in your first post. I also see it being advantageous (is that a word?) for the other anti-town faction keeping you around because there are 9 of us, and only 1 or 2 of you, and only 2 or 1 of them. so why not go against 1 or 2 of you, when compared to 9? if i have the town alignment correct?

4) of course you aren't/will

5) That i had to mention it? playing in real life, i sometimes feel the need to bring some points to light, which is why i pointed out that i was being... questioned? no suspected. cause i've been questioned the entire time just for questioning. and i am sorry, but I myself do not have a "above and beyond the norm" response around here. i can understand other players. but i'm coming in with my own play.d

6)I have read some of the games... not entire games. but plenty of parts. and i have seen people be pointed out, just for the point of stating their opinions too early. i didnt want to be someone voted out. i quickly realized it wasn't to my advantage and thought "shit son, why am I NOT saying what i think?" and therefore decided to say what i think.

7)"but seriously, you're high" is nothing BUT dismissive. we can all agree on that. and because demon asks andrew a question DOES have something to do my reaction. do you think that my asking andrew a question is going to be any different than demon asking him the same question? and if it does than you should look at andrew (i'm not). I felt the issue had been addressed by demon, and therefore responded with my own comic relief.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:52 am

Post by lane0168 »

@twisted... bit early to claim? are you not town?
Because as Town I can never ...
No, I am not scum. Are you?
both came before. are these not claims of being town?

i didn't play the newbie card as an excuse for anything. i didn't say "i'm new, i didnt know that if i buddied up to my mafia buddy that would look suspicious. please don't vote me"

i said, "i'm new, not an idiot" insinuating that it doesnt take a veteran to know that you probably shouldnt be making it blatantly obvious who you're working with.

it was a joke you dense fricken xactly. i was inserting positivity here.

but if you want to keep talking about it. dont forget how i buddied up with drk
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:06 am

Post by lane0168 »

you were supposed to say, "whats a xactly" than i would have said "means your face looks xactly like your BUTT" - the sandlot anyone?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:43 am

Post by lane0168 »

DemonHybrid wrote:I'm looking at all of this, and I do NOT like the fact that you are trying to build a case on MoI based on his obvious Night 1 NK joke. He never tried to set himself up as an elite player or an influential one, and the fact that you're focusing on that instead of looking at other players shows an extreme amount of bogus tunneling, or a newbie attempt to set someone up as trying to "get the advantage" when that was never the case. This is my main problem with you right now
Obvious to you it may be. However, I was unaware that it was a joke. I thought my inserting positivity joke was pretty obvious... some do not agree.

i am answering the questions that moi has been asking me. it has been a lot of questions he has been asking, and have not had a lot of time to focus on anything else. I'm not going to say sorry for saying how i feel. if its not how you feel that is fine.

I am not especially awesome at formulating reasons why someone is scum. Or formulating questions to ask in the purpose of finding scum. It is just not one my skills i have developed. therefore have been responding mainly
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 am

Post by lane0168 »

what does "bussing scum number 1" mean?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:14 am

Post by lane0168 »

i'm not trying to be tunnel visioned here. does me buddying up to drk suggest that i'm buddying up to my mafia partner or that i'm just buddying up to people so they don't vote me. i was under the assumption at first that it meant i was buddying up to my mafia partner. until i understood bussing more clearly after looking it up and understanding andrews post better about me being scum number one with the loving drk cause he thought i was town and then him saying demon was bussing me. it didnt make sense to me at first that he'd say i was buddying drk but demon was the one bussing me.

ok i think i just answered my own questions here.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:45 am

Post by lane0168 »

tclawren wrote:Interesting stuff about Andrew. There is a distinct difference when he plays as scum then when he plays as town. I think right now that he is the best lead, as I see Lane as a townie and I have a gut read of town on Twisted based off prior experience. The cases on Demonhybrid are not nearly persuasive enough to get my vote. And as for Lane vote on MoI...not even close to getting my vote. And I will switch my vote from Shotty because he will answer soon and the pressure that was on him has now dissipated.

UNVOTE: Shotty

VOTE: Andrew
yeah, that moi think has long since been over.
unvote
my suspicions have moved significantly towards andrew and twisted. demon and drk have me convinced and so does tcl. All of them have made posts of substance. Bring up points of substance. Andrew and Twisted have both made huge stretches in their points on me in particularly. Andrew with the ate, twisted with the buddying. Also andrew @demon with the bussing... highly misinformed/misdirected.

Because of both of their ridiculous claims on me, and i have to choose one. twisted's ability to quickscope err.... quick read is phenomonal!!

vote:twisted
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
lane0168 wrote:Andrew and Twisted have both made huge stretches in their points on me in particularly.
lane0168 wrote: Because of both of their ridiculous claims on me, and i have to choose one.
lol, so you're admitting it's OMGUS then? :roll:
sure. OMGUS. either way you are both stretching for wagons way too far for my liking, and as well i also pointed out andrews stretch on demon, but you conveniently left that out of the quote.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 am

Post by lane0168 »

consistency twisted. please switch your vote from me to singer for her blatant buddying
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:41 am

Post by lane0168 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Lane wrote:MS is so full of shit. If i vote him i will most certainly get "WOW NICE OMGUS"
1. Who is MS?
2. Why are you worried about whether someone says your vote is OMGUS or not?
Lane wrote:I am frustrated because if MOI is town, he is certainly searching for tells rather than letting people slip up. I am town. So why is he so confident in my being scum? THAT is the reason for my frustration. If he's so damn good, wtf is he so far off?
1. So your preferred method of hunting scum is to passively sit around hoping someone makes a ‘mistake’?
2. I’m confident you are scum because you are playing in a scummy manner. I don’t give people a pass for being ‘new’. If you aren’t scum then it should be a good learning experience for you.
Lane wrote:The reason being that if you are town, you have 2 factions trying to kill you, and if you are mafia, you have only one.
No, you don’t. Scum have the Town Vig and Serial Killer as potential threats. The Serial Killer has Scum and the Town Vig. This also ignores the effects of game-play and the relative numbers involved.
Lane wrote:I did not say you are influential. You asserted that yourself in your first post
Really? You’ve just spent many posts effectively whining about how screwed Town is if I am scum because I’m leading them around by the nose. The whole basis of that argument is that I’m influential.

This is pure Cognitive Dissonance.
Lane wrote:I felt the issue had been addressed by demon, and therefore responded with my own comic relief.
So you were adding nothing but insulting comedy with that statement then? Town has no reason to do that …
Lane wrote:consistency twisted. please switch your vote from me to singer for her blatant buddying
Nothing Pro-Town about this post. Singer’s post saying she <3s DRK was not equivalent at all to your post where you <3ed DRK for calling you Town. Yes, I see you called it a joke about positivity. I don’t find that a very convincing argument.

What scum-hunting motive does this throw-away statement have.
MS is mafia scum. i'm not worried, i just think its funny how either way you play, its wrong. tcl was eluding to this early in the game.

I guess i did not realize i have just been passively sitting around. In my opinion i have been playing quite actively. And yes, i would rather sit passively around and let people make mistakes and lynch a scum, rather than lynch someone that is town because they werent playing town how i would play.

If i get lynched due to the points you and others have brought up, what will i learn from it? I guess you can tell me when its over. Don't you think if I am town it will be a good learning experience for you? or you don't really give a shit. its not a mistake to lynch town. either way i'm sure you'll think you played this perfectly.

I don't feel i've made any mistakes. I've answered all your questions honestly to the best of my knowledge... made some jokes that i think are funny. I'm sorry you do not think so, you clearly have a different view of fun.

I think you are the first person that doesnt think OMGUS is null every time and i can appreciate that. I've seen too many times where people say it cause someone votes them, even though that person states their reason for it clearly

i vote twisted because i understand the points brought against him. deal with it.

Quote tag fixed.
Last edited by Magua on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:50 am

Post by lane0168 »

sorry moi, first part of that is your quote
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Still wasn't a slip. I said it with the scenario that moi is scum and i would be lynched. I don't think you're all that screwed at all. because i don't think that moi is scum anymore. unvoted him.

I can see where you're coming from, but its just not the case.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:11 am

Post by lane0168 »

singersigner wrote:
lane0168 wrote:Still wasn't a slip. I said it with the scenario that moi is scum and
i would be lynched.
I don't think you're all that screwed at all. because i don't think that moi is scum anymore. unvoted him.

I can see where you're coming from, but its just not the case.
Are you serious? After the last time you were called out on it, were you not thinking, oh hey, "if I'm
actually
a part of this town, I should
probably
include myself in saying stupid shit like this"?

Scratch DH being the SK... :roll:
wtf? no i didnt think that. i remember leaving the scenario that moi is scum... but i seriously do not remember being out of ANY danger of being lynched. Could you tell me when that happened? As you recall "i said it with the scenario... i would be lynched" still pretty sure that's going to happen. I don't know why i would phrase it differently.

But seriously, tell me when i got out of danger of being lynched, and hence joined this "we" that has been so fondly spoken about.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:47 am

Post by lane0168 »

I don't think i want that to change my game. I like the way i play my game. Its honest and open. I don't feel like i would want to play a game where i have to censor myself.

My jokes serve no purpose in scum hunting. They only make the game more enjoyable to me. Because laughter is the best medicine. Even if its laughing at my own jokes. WHICH I DO!!
moi wrote:The problem everyone is having and that you appear to not be getting is summarized thusly –

Mafia is a Team game. Town wins regardless of whether they are dead or alive at the end of the game as long as Town fulfills its win condition. So even if you are lynched as Town day 1 the proper Town mindset is that ‘We are screwed’ not ‘You are screwed’.
Oh... :oops:
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:49 am

Post by lane0168 »

seriously, i can not help it. that thing about laughing at my own jokes. please do not respond, its one of those things that serve no purpose in scum hunting. I am sorry
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by lane0168 »

andrew94 wrote:@magna, what i was saying is u jumped off a popular wagon to vote another, also you are not voting the other high wagon ( so u want every1 to move>??)

also drk is scummy because he said its obvious whether im scum/town when obviously he failed befofre
I DO wonder why MOI jumped off my popular wagon when he seemed to be pretty sure of my scumminess.

@MOI, do you have less suspicion of me? and if not... why move your vote to a player who seems to not have a lot of suspicion from others. I'm not saying you have to vote on wagons... I'm just saying that of two people you feel are scum, why not vote on the more popular one? It just seems more productive
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by lane0168 »

@MOI... Xalxe answered your question. He is his own Alt. That's what an Alt is as far as I have learned. I think its an alternate account from your own original account. Also what is your scumhunting movtivation for this question?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by lane0168 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Lane wrote:I DO wonder why MOI jumped off my popular wagon when he seemed to be pretty sure of my scumminess.

@MOI, do you have less suspicion of me? and if not... why move your vote to a player who seems to not have a lot of suspicion from others. I'm not saying you have to vote on wagons... I'm just saying that of two people you feel are scum, why not vote on the more popular one? It just seems more productive
Note the coy way that he infers it is suspicious for me to move (I DO wonder, I’m just saying that …) but avoids directly stating it.
Noted. However, I didn't avoid anything, stated exactly what i meant by "I DO wonder..." when i wrote the next part. Which you answered.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by lane0168 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:I'm trying to have a pleasant conversation with him.
GOTCHA!! BLATANT buddying, all while bussing his very good and dear scum buddy andrew. these two have it worked down to an art. Nobody likes cupcakes. Unless they are confetti.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:10 am

Post by lane0168 »

Alright... one of a few original thoughts I am able to form in mafia... but after thinking about it a little more... let me know if anyone can see what i see? Or if you know them better and the game better, tell me I'm an idiot.

Andrew and DRK have been bickering like a married couple for the last few pages. After the redacted, i thought they just hated each other. After this other stupid one, I feel like they are putting on a cute little show for us. Would it be completely out of line for me to suggest that andrew and drk are scum buddies? trying to hard to subtly distance eachother? Because after thought about this more i went and looked at andrews games as drk suggested. what i find is that he was a better scum hunter in the beginning when he was scum AND when he was town, when we compare it to this game. What i suspect is that drk knew this and knew that people would not find a lot of weight in his argument to go look at andrews games and you will see. I imagine most people wouldnt take the time, and just take drk's word for it, but i took the time and i dont see where drk was going for it. To me it was an
empty
attack on andrew. not too mention he unvoted andrew for andrew's "buddy" twisted. And merely said twisted seems like an acceptable wagon after all that hoopala about andrew. I really feel its a nice little show they are putting on for us.

I think xalxe said something about drk not giving reads on his suspects. Maybe thats because he is scum and doesnt have reads.

can i get some response from some professionals?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 am

Post by lane0168 »

oh twisted, you're totally pro
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:48 am

Post by lane0168 »

no that wasn't like "oh yeah sure twisted, you're TOTALLY pro. pff khh tshh tss"

more like, "aww twisted, don't sell yourself short, you're just as pro as anyone else here that doesnt play this game"

not ass hole dick head sarcasm. but you know, its a computer lol
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:49 am

Post by lane0168 »

*"doesn't play this this game for money"
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by lane0168 »

DeathRowKitty wrote: A planned bus for day 1 for a 2 player mafia team in a game with an SK with NK-immunity would be really stupid.
If andrew and I were actually buddies and I went and intentionally got him lynched day 1, it would make me look town, which would just make the serial killer want to kill me.
I also think you're not looking at quite the right things in andrew's play. Unfortunately, I'm pretty terrible at explaining things like that, so meh.
Maybe I'm not looking at the right things. I don't know what else to look at.

I tried to explain this. I don't think you WOULD intentionally get him lynched. That is why i said your threats seemed quite
empty
. There was no real push to get andrew lynched by you, only... look at how he played before. there was no real threat to andrew from you anywhere. You would have known people wouldnt follow your wagon. If my hypotheticals were hypothetically true
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by lane0168 »

SO... this is what drk says... vig has no reason not to follow this plan right? If ts isn't vig, vig shoot him, if he doesnt die, he's SK, shoot him again. So the twisted problem is solved. Is this correct? Cause otherwise he's vig. And he'll probably die tonight. Seems like pretty sound logic. Does anyone see logic in NOT unvoting for twisted? I do not.

unvote
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Sorry for multiple posts, but is it normal for town to get real worked up when L-1? i know i would have been freaking out if i was on L-1 LONG before twisted ever did. And he never really got worked up at all. I would be pissed off for the wrong that was being committed against me. I also feel that if i was L-1 as scum, it would be a lot harder to fake what i was feeling and try to act too worked up. I don't know how to take twisted's calm and collectiveness. But all well, we figured it out.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:19 am

Post by lane0168 »

vote:chesskid
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:32 am

Post by lane0168 »

well we pretty much just found out about twisted. so i just unvoted, and havent decided who i want to vote. i dont want to be unacceptable in chess's eyes by not having my vote somewhere.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:44 am

Post by lane0168 »

i am not concerned with being on chess's good side. I am voting for him to spite him until i find a better spot for my vote. trust me, my vote will not cause him to get lynched. do not fret my children
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:56 am

Post by lane0168 »

unvote

@moi what i said about drk and andrew was kind of just a thought, and as i stated, i wanted to see what other people thought? what is so wrong about this?

Also, i'm still playing the new card? i don't remember that part either. when did i continue to play the new card?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:04 am

Post by lane0168 »

i don't see the scummy playin someone that IS IN FACT NEW, wanting clarification or wanting the get the thoughts of other people who have played with drk and andrew. Or wanting clarification for anything at all. I'm not playing this i'm new bull. i'm playing this, i actually dont know everything about this game and there are plenty of things and someone who is not experienced at playing mafia online might not catch on to and sometimes they might ACTUALLYL need some clarification from someone without it being CONSTRUED as playing the i'm new card.

I'm not forced to vote on anyone with the first sign of suspicion. I thought it was acceptable to ask questions and get more information before you make a hasty vote. Is that not acceptable anymore?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:54 am

Post by lane0168 »

andrew and drk were the only two not voting on the last vote count. Andrew was the next to vote cause of the deadline. Afraid to be the hammer i think.

vote andrew

prepost edit... right before that one ^^
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:48 am

Post by lane0168 »

I am sorry for being a crappy player. I'd like to say that i tried my best. Remember... there is a big difference between playing the newbie card, and actually being new.

@Twisted, there will be suspicion, but i don't think there will be a lot of weight put into it. Because I think there are enough people that HONESTLY think I'm scum. I will not be claiming anything, i've already claimed. I hope something can come of my lynching, it will be interesting to see.

The only thing i wish for upon my lynching is respect. I'd like to not come back and read "what a fucking waste of a life. that is the worst town play i've ever seen"... is it? what is so bad about it? It is better than fabricating this fashionable "i'm new, let me slide by" card that i was supposedly playing. Like i said, learn to realize when you are playing with a new person, and when you are playing with someone playing the newbie card. pretty sure i only said something at the very beginning when i was in a conversation with MOI. After that people could not let go of it. I'm sorry i did this. as a 19 page veteran, it will not be a mistake i will be making again. At least i didnt lynch town. I played honestly, i had no reason to play differently. I had to start somewhere eh?

last but not least, i am the dietician, i have been leaving breadcrumbs all day.
lane0168 wrote:the last thing i'm about to
d
o is try to "appear" town or TRY anyth
i
ng at all after a couple people have sugg
e
sted I am town. I am in no position to need to try to appear anything here. or maybe i actually AM upset at someone trying to appear town, and basically telling the scum who to vote for firs
t
, because he's good.

obviously now seeing other people finding me scummy, bleh, i'll say what
i
really thought about magna's comment

I do not find it helpful at all. I do not see a reason to say it if you are town. Absolutely none. If we are here to play to win. why the eff are you gonna tell the scum that you'll likely have a large part in them losing if they dont vote you off? Why? WHYYYY?!

Maybe someone
c
an tell me if this is a thing he frequently says at the beg
i
nning of games, and hence, gets killed night 1 frequently... cause that would be weird if there was a correlation.

obviously he is experienced, so i find my next comment to prob
a
bly be contradictory to what you'll all think and draw some attention to myself

Regardless, if he is scum, he really would have no fear of bei
n
g killed night 1 would he? esp if SK. so it would be a pretty safe thing to say.

like i said, he is experienced i hear, and probably realizes something like that.

after all that, i REALLY do not know where to go with any of it
[sarcasm]If you look closely to all my posts, you will see clearly that you can make "dietician" "i am the dietician" and similar sayings in all of them. btw i believe twisted. I'm not dietician, i just needed to get one last joke in for the likes of Magnaofillusion, because i know how he loves it when i make him laugh.[/sarcasm]

I feel it will probably be better for town to lynch me, and get a fresh new look. I'm excited to hear what the people who lynched me say. I can only imagine "well if he wouldnt have played so stupidly". My only response to that? take a look at what you saw as scummy from me, and continue to tell me how stupid i was. Then tell me how stupid the people running my train are? who is playing with facts? and who is playing with perceived facts? cause there is a difference. And @chess? am I that worthless? We will see i suppose. My
guess
is that a shit storm is going to ensue if i get lynched, and the same persuasive people who got me lynched will be convincing the rest of their townismnessivity. And in that case
WE
are all fucked. see what i just did there? i used we. i hope you are happy. If everyone that is voting me actually is town, thats going to be awful because those same people are going to be looked at with suspicion. all while the scum lay in the weeds and laugh at all the flying unicorns in their world of bliss.

@demon, conveniently ignored? pretty sure i voted. and answered the question.

as far as placing my OMGUS, because i HAVE to believe one of ya'll is scum...

unvote

vote: MOI
I still think he's scum. I still think if he's not, lynching town is unnacceptable

chess gets a close second, because if you are going call me useless... wtf should i call you for lynching town? extremely helpful? i'd rather be useless than wrong.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by lane0168 »

chesskid3 wrote:See
the thing is even if friend and lane are both conftown and you have to lynch one
the choice is obvious
one is a useless sack of crap
the other is not
why do we have to lynch one of 2 conftown? You win. I am sorry moi... it was personal. This is not. These are just terrible reasons to lynch me. Cause i'm just trying to figure out where your play has been so far superior to mine. I'm not lynching town cause they are useless. I think you could find more useless people here. Such as yourself. All you've got is personal jabs.

I am sorry I make jokes sometimes. They are not banned in the rules. But they are however, terrible reasons for a lynch.

unvote
vote:chess
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:55 am

Post by lane0168 »

no soft claim here my children. just a hard, i'm town, somewhere when i was talking to moi (i believe it was at him). I am no dietician.

unvote

vote:xalxe
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:56 am

Post by lane0168 »

tclawren wrote:Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School has been raping me in the ass. Consider yourselves lucky that I'm even posing today, but I know we are getting close to deadline. IMO, if it's Friend vs. Xalxe (how in the world did these two happen to be the ones up to be lynched?) I feel much better about Friend then Xalxe.
VOTE: Xalxe
Friend is pretty much in the clear, its now between me and xalxe.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:21 am

Post by lane0168 »

Xalxe wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:MoI gets scumpoints for softclaiming dietician >_>
As does lane.
LOL!! as if i needed more points. but thanks.
chesskid3 wrote:MoI gets scumpoints for softclaiming dietician >_>

Am i missing something? where did he do this? and if he did, why would he? he was under no scrutiny. I'm pretty sure he didn't. He's much smarter than that. Especially if he knew he wasnt.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:42 am

Post by lane0168 »

unvote

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 am

Post by lane0168 »

that was dumb, fact is i dont believe xalxe. EBWOP
vote:xalxe
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:23 am

Post by lane0168 »

@tcl, but i don't believe him... so we've had two people very close to being lynched... and they both happen to be PRs? but not scum... or townies... I don't see it. But if you're saying its not good to vote a claimed PR even if you dont believe it, why is that?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:35 am

Post by lane0168 »

i am not fucking scum. this game is full of very dense town and very smart scum. you can not argue with this statement as supposedly we have tried to lynch two power roles. Which means, these power roles played pretty shitty to get their wagons that high. HAHA!!! and I AM THE USELESS PLAYER... almost lynch two power rolls. NOW i'm fucked, and i'm town. Something is NOT RIGHT HERE AND NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO ADMIT THAT OR THAT THEY ARE WRONG BECAUSE THAT IS "SCUMMY"!!

I would like to wish twisted luck, because i believe him to be telling the truth. i would like to wish drk luck as well. these two are the only ones that i see for sure town. And if you say i'm buddying cause they said they dont think i'm scum... well gtfo your little tunnel vision... maybe its because they are the ONLY ONES THAT ARE RIGHT!

My vote is not in vain if only to get people out of their own ways, and to (hopefully) start lynching actually scum, not me and two PRs.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:37 am

Post by lane0168 »

EBWOP: my *lynching is not in vain...
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:53 am

Post by lane0168 »

but why would they kill xalxe? they could leave him alive, and when he's claiming who he checked, it would look like lies if the scum never killed him... either way, to me he lives if he's scum or if he's dietician and not lynched.

unvote

vote:friend

got nothing to lose at this point.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 am

Post by lane0168 »

idk... we dont know what he is when he gets killed at night, he could still be scum being killed by another scum right? but scum will probably kill twisted first. and if xalxe doesnt get killed night 1. what does that mean? to me there are just too many loop holes with that claim, although i see what you are saying.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:46 am

Post by lane0168 »

if there is nothing revealing of my flip, that would be a sad day in hell. Although i do agree the night kills SHOULD be very revealing. As long as people aren't tunnel visioned and the revelations aren't made my SCUM! And as long as people can look at the game in every angle, not just from a select few, or even worse one.

for your sake chess, "IF" i flip town, (not "when" like the truth will reveal)... will that be revealing?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:55 am

Post by lane0168 »

chess... congrats on your powerful role in getting me lynched, all while not answering any of my questions, all while calling me useless. btw its not too late, we have like... 28 minutes lol
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by lane0168 »

especially for scum
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by lane0168 »

good luck kids. town, please come together and lynch scum next time. I've been told that is pretty key when playing this game. Not positive though. and once again moi, i'll be waiting for my lesson.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 am

Post by lane0168 »

lol yeah, that was a pretty good QT
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:01 am

Post by lane0168 »

thanks drk for being awesome and knowing town when you see it, you are the shit
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 am

Post by lane0168 »

Twistedspoon wrote: but yah, my play pre-claim was nothing to be proud of. Had i drawn VT i would have been lynched easy :P
meh, its not so bad lol... had you been VT and been lynched easy, i could have been vig, and there is no way in hell i would have pulled off what you did.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by lane0168 »

because he is AWESOME!! no explanation necessarry

Return to “Completed Open Games”