A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Unvote
Because my vote isn't going to do anything on LMP :(.
Been reading this thread and nothing really standing out to me.
Zdenek claim is blah. Make sense as a GF/SK BP claim. I just don't know what to believe on it.
Ignoring him claim, I still agree with Twilight Sparkle case on Zdenek.
Vote: Zdenek
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Setael »

Raivann wrote:
Setael wrote: Why exactly am I on this list? If you've given reasons, I missed them.
To xvart you were saying something like townies don't need to blend in. I don't see the point in this from a town perspective. Just to make yourself look better and cast suspicion on xvart for something he didn't even do. Xvart probably knew that townies don't have to blend in.
This is really your reason for putting me #1 on your scum list? He said he was trying to blend in, I was saying that scum are more likely to want to blend in. How is that not from a town perspective? And how is that me trying to make myself look better? Your logic escapes me. When he pointed out that he had been referring to a different game, which I hadn't realized, I dropped it. I'm baffled that THIS is what you pick out when trying to find a reason to think I'm scum. Want to try again? Double or nothing?
hasdgfas wrote:
Raivann wrote:
Setael wrote: Why exactly am I on this list? If you've given reasons, I missed them.
To xvart you were saying something like townies don't need to blend in. I don't see the point in this from a town perspective. Just to make yourself look better and cast suspicion on xvart for something he didn't even do. Xvart probably knew that townies don't have to blend in.
*attempts to lift log*
*gives up*
Seriously, can you be a little less cryptic? Anyone else understand what this is supposed to mean?
danakillsu wrote:On Setael [HER]self:
The main thing I noticed was [HER] extensive case on Bunnylover, [HER] secondary scumread, and [HER] lack of a case on Feysal. The closest
he got to a case was saying that Feysal was just calling someone scum without giving reasons for it, which I find interesting in light of this:
Setael wrote:I'm increasingly more confident in feysal as scum, which is making my reason for unvoting null and void.

unvote, vote: Feysal
That's all he gave as a reason for voting Feysal, the fact that he was getting more confident Feysal was scum.
Please detail what was so extensive about my case on BL. Just because the post was LONG because I quoted all the times she calls herself an idiot? Is this you saying you thought I should be voting BL instead of Feysal, because a few others attempted that and every time it was ridiculous. Also, this statement is a blatant misrep of my case on Feysal. Actually, I don't think you're trying to misrep me - I think this is you looking back to try to find a reason to think I'm scummy, seeing that post and then not remembering anything else I said about Feysal. Clearly you ignored most my posts yesterday, which you definitely would not have done if Mikujin was really your #1 scum read.
dana wrote: I also find it funny that he keeps wanting me to prove that HIS posts are scummy, despite the fact that I'm wholly confident his predecessor was scum. It looks to me like he's being really careful not to slip up, and wants me to see it and think I was wrong before.
I asked if you had anything to add, because what you provided yesterday hardly seemed adequate for the "nuff said". How is that me asking you to prove my posts are scummy?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Raivann »

Yes I'm scumhunting. Yes I've found scum.

Pedit: BL still scummy.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Raivann »

Setael wrote: This is really your reason for putting me #1 on your scum list? He said he was trying to blend in, I was saying that scum are more likely to want to blend in. How is that not from a town perspective? And how is that me trying to make myself look better? Your logic escapes me. When he pointed out that he had been referring to a different game, which I hadn't realized, I dropped it. I'm baffled that THIS is what you pick out when trying to find a reason to think I'm scum. Want to try again? Double or nothing?
*folds hand*
*looks at shadow*
*grabs rope*
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Zdenek »

hascow wrote: *points to tongue*
*rubs belly*
Here is flavour:

The quote in italics is "Nothing is won so long as we have enemies in the field." You are Tywin Lannister, Lannister Aligned, leader of the House Lannister and one of the most influential men in the Westeros. You will persevere until all your enemies are vanquished. Remember a Lannister always pays his debts.
pops wrote: It's strange that Zdenek didn't interact with chesskid at all.
. . .
Zdenek didn't even nameclaim D2. There was no drawback to him nameclaiming day 2, at all.
Chesskid was being erratic and I didn't know if he was soft-claiming or just making something up, and on day one I didn't feel like revealing myself to find out.

On Day Two, I was V/LA a lot and when I got back I was under pressure from TS. I didn't think that claiming anything was going to do me any good.
Thor wrote: Let's call it a made up reason, and see where you go from there. Fire away.
I just want everyone to be clear on that.
Magua wrote: Zdenek, I understand your role claim so far, but if you could clarify a few points for me:

1) Is your role "Modified Kill Immune"?
2) Is there anything else about your role to claim, or is that it?
1) My role PM says modified NK immune.
2) There is nothing else about my role to claim.
Setael wrote: @Zdenek - why didn't you say this as "I became nk immune when chesskid died" or something to that effect? Why did you state it as if it hadn't happened yet.
The way that I phrased it has nothing to do with whether or not CK was dead already or not.
Dana wrote: The main thing I noticed was his extensive case on Bunnylover, his secondary scumread, and his lack of a case on Feysal.
At least now it is completely clear that you haven't been paying attention to the thread at all.

I'm going to have to find a better place for my vote than on Thor.
Unvote

pops wrote: Read the flipping thread. He's lying and I've said as much. He claimed to be a bulletproof that's trying to draw NKs, but day 2 he didn't try to draw NKs.
I only said that I was trying to draw an NK after name claiming Tywin.

I think that Locke is suggesting that Shadow's post indicates that he knew the alignments of me and Chesskid or that the idea of me being untouchable after claiming BP yesterday is foolish.
Shadow wrote: Point B also goes along with "why didn't you play out loud/obvtown/hint power d2 once you knew you were unkillable, or outright claim power."
No, it doesn't. Saying that someone would be untouchable, and saying that they should have claimed a power are not the same things.
Bunnylover wrote: I still agree with Twilight Sparkle case on Zdenek.
Humour me and tell me which parts you agree with.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I know Zdenek, I only meant that your talking about drawing NKs D3 reveals that you're capable of the "higher level of thought" that it hito doesn't think you're capable of.

Since I haven't finished reading D2 though, I guess I'll
unvote
. I'm rather unsure to what extent your V/LA prevented a nameclaim, I can look at it later.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 3.8

Zdenek (4) Kast, Shadow1psc, Setael, Bunnylover

Nexus (2) Magua, Thor665
Twilight Sparkle (1) Hasdgfas
Setael (1) Danakillsu
Thor665 (1) Zdenek
Raivann (1) Twilight Sparkle
Danakillsu (1) LynchMePls
Shadow1psc (2) Locke Lamora, Raivann

Not voting (5) Nexus, Benmage, Andrius, DrippingGoofball, popsofctown

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Time to get social aka quicktopic time deadline is here
Deadline for lynches is here

*No one due a prod.
* Vc mistakes? Point them out.
*Keep it classy, please.
* The thread title is amazing. I will hear no argument.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Zdenek: I already answered that, do you want me to re answer it?
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Bunnylover wrote:@Zdenek: I already answered that, do you want me to re answer it?
Bl wrote: I could go through TS entire case and pick each point that I like, but basically I would be copying and pasting their case.
So your answer is that you agree with all of it?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Zdenek wrote:
Thor wrote: Let's call it a made up reason, and see where you go from there. Fire away.
I just want everyone to be clear on that.
:? Unless other people started voting you based on my reasoning this matters how?
When are you planning to find a better place for your vote? (hint: sooner is better because we [and by we I mean 'I'] would love to see your reasons when you do)

@Saetal - I think has' log thing means...I dunno, but I really didn't care and it wasn't about a case I was worried about, so you can run him down on this one. Why are you still voting Zdenek though? Seriously? I want reason(s).

@Shadow - if people are ignoring your case it's time to pick out individuals and demand they respond to your case, not to decide it's time to stop posting.

@has - will want your feedback on that flavor claim, but also want your thoughts on your vote as currently stands and Magua's recent actions in the 'not subtle' fishing category.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Kast »

Was working on a post on and off through the day but just got a PM from mod that kinda turns it on it's head.
Anyway, I got a confirmation of mod error, Zdenek is correct, his role name is actually Modified
NK
Immune, and I was mistakenly told Modified Kill Immune. It's getting into outguessing the mod territory, but getting a clarification on that inclines me to believe Zdenek...it would be a bit skirting the line of mod helping a faction if Zdenek was scum and mod sent that PM to protect him.

I still think it's odd that Zdenek switched up his reads on D2 to almost entirely buddying with MoI/Magua/Benmage, but I suppose lazy town who doesn't want to put effort into catching up can get by easier by just buddying the "town leaders".
DGB wrote:Frankly, I thought everyone knew that Benmage is town. As in, knows it from the mod.
In case anyone *cough*magua*cough* missed it, this is DGB tacitly admitting she's BSing the PR claim.
Raivann wrote:I believe Zed and kast.
This reads like more buddying.
pops wrote:who's modconfirmed town and who's just DGB-thinks-this-person's-town-because-she's-never-wrong
-Hascow is mod-confirmed day-vig, which is good enough for me to consider mod-confirmed town.
-LL is nigh confirmed by a flipped Lyncher.

@Thor-
you clarifying from scum to SK around LMP's claims suggested to me you actually had tracking info, and I was reacting as such.
My clarification had nothing to do with LMP. However, I did intentionally and openly not claim the exact nature of my information so that Zdenek-SK would have to guess whether I was using watch/track info or some direct investigation result.
I'm not sure I buy a scum/third party that becomes NK immune - most SKs would start with the power and most scum don't seem like they'd get a built in lyncher sort of sub role.
This is crap logic. You wouldn't dismiss the possibility of Zdenek-SK based on Zdenek-SK claiming his role is not SK. Your argument is exactly that; you're assuming (1) his claim is completely true and (2) his claimed ability is unlikely to be an SK ability. It's an incomplete approach to evaluating a claim; yes you should examine whether his claim is consistent (what you did), but just because it is consistent does not mean it is true.

@Pops-
Rolecop pulled "modified bulletproof". He could be lying about how it's modified.
This is a reasonable consideration.

@Dana-
In your Setael case, are you taking into account that Setael actually wanted a lynch as opposed to one of the "no lynch" crowd?
Thor wrote:Also, translation: hey, this guy is on my back, wasn't he under attack earlier? i know, let's bring up that attack again - I won't actually make a definitive statement about it, but will sort of smear it on him in the hope he goes away like fungus from foot cream.
This is accurate.
Thor wrote:SK doesn't just start with bulletproof?
Modified != Limited. Modified NK Immune could just as easily be a powered up version as a nerfed version.
LMP wrote:If Zdenek is the SK, should we even be lynching him today?
Absolutely. SK is way better to remove early game than scum and the earlier the better. Eliminating an SK on D3 in a 25 man game roughly translates to 2 extra days, ie. 2 extra lynch/mislynch chances.
Thor wrote:unless you can showcase some sort of scummy/SK play from him
Did you forget who the number two lynch candidate on D2 was?
TS wrote:Yes, pops, of course he COULD be an sk. But it's pretty silly to go SK hunting this early.

We have tempo, and we should spend it hunting scum.
SK is scum. The best time to kill an SK is early in the game. The only time to spare an SK is when town is doing horrible and NEEDS the SK for cross kills. D3 with 3 scum dead isn't horrible.
LMP wrote:@pops: Even if Kast is right and Zdenek is SK, why exactly do we want to remove him right now? Starks have much more to fear from Zdenek-SK than town does.
Every time I'm a mafioso, I adore the townies who assume SK means "vig-that-we'll-lynch-later", this is even MORE true when my team is down members. Starks are down 3 players. SK obviously knows this and obviously aims for townies. If this was D5 and we had yet to see a Stark flip, you might have a point.
pops wrote:Third - How could scumZdenek trigger his vest any faster? Killing chesskid N0? I'm saying the day game does not support bulletproof-townZdenek at all, yet the night game supports scumZdenek rather accurately.
Damn. That's a good point I wasn't considering. Certainly explains the otherwise suboptimal CK kill.
Nexus wrote:Resorting to insults, Shadow? How about constructing a decent defence?

Scum who are caught usually resort to insults. Convince me you're town within your next post or I'll vote you.
WTH?

@Thor-
To be clear, I agree with your sentiments that rational/analytical players tend to be a lot more arrogant than VIs like yourself. The arrogance probably gets annoying. Doesn't make you any less a VI. But keep posting; you're mixing occasional nuggets of value amidst the mountain of BS.

@Nexus/Shadow-
Nexus is wasting time and distracting with non-affiliation related junk. If Nexus really thinks Shadow is going too far with insults/etc. then just say so and ask him to apologize. Using it as an excuse to derail the thread is anti-town.

In light of the mod clarification I added above, I'm not going to pursue a Zdenek lynch today. Of the remaining players, Dana and Raivann are at the top of my list and I'd be happy with either one's lynch. Slight preference to Raivann since he's got more relational info and since Dana's a Goon if he's scum.

VOTE: Raivann
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Kast wrote:This is Smurf logic. You wouldn't dismiss the possibility of Zdenek-SK based on Zdenek-SK claiming his role is not SK. Your argument is exactly that; you're assuming (1) his claim is completely true and (2) his claimed ability is unlikely to be an SK ability. It's an incomplete approach to evaluating a claim; yes you should examine whether his claim is consistent (what you did), but just because it is consistent does not mean it is true.
How dare I decide he's not SK because for him to be SK two different players are lying to support his fakeclaim.
Whut?
Your claim supported his claim, and his claim supports a belief that he's not SK, and I'm pretty sure it's not an SK team of the two of you so... :?
Kast wrote:
Thor wrote:Also, translation: hey, this guy is on my back, wasn't he under attack earlier? i know, let's bring up that attack again - I won't actually make a definitive statement about it, but will sort of smear it on him in the hope he goes away like fungus from foot cream.
This is accurate.
Yeah, i am fungus like.
Kast wrote:
Thor wrote:SK doesn't just start with bulletproof?
Modified != Limited. Modified NK Immune could just as easily be a powered up version as a nerfed version.
Reasonable theory - but with fear of trackers and whatnot if he's an SK who killed I would have expected a claim involving targeting. His claim suggested either he believed you were a Vig who had targeted him or that he was being relatively honest in it.
Kast wrote:
Thor wrote:unless you can showcase some sort of scummy/SK play from him
Did you forget who the number two lynch candidate on D2 was?
Yeah, but I was neutral on that case really, I just was trying to be scummy and arrange a no vote by supporting anything but a Feysal lynch, remember? But, seriously, my wagon probably got as big as his at some point Day 2 - that doesn't actually mean I did anything scummy, nor does it prove he did - simply that some people believed it or had alternate motives for voting him. He's certainly not in a top 5 I'd want lynched today at this stage. If I was a Day Vig I wouldn't shoot him. So...present case or no dice, yes?
Kast wrote:@Thor-
To be clear, I agree with your sentiments that rational/analytical players tend to be a lot more arrogant than VIs like yourself. The arrogance probably gets annoying. Doesn't make you any less a VI. But keep posting; you're mixing occasional nuggets of value amidst the mountain of BS.
:neutral: Please define VI - I consider the term malleable and I really want to know what you mean when you keep calling me it like this so I can decide if I hate you or not and also if it has any in-game validity that is worth the bytes it's typed upon.

Also - your read on Magua's towntell on Raivann please (the "I'm so excited I'm scum...waaaait a minute, lol" tell)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Magua »

Raivann wrote: Vote: Shadow1psc I love this wagon. The reason I thought shadow was town early was because I thought his post wherehe said aww schucks i'm lannister. When I read my pm I was like ok im scum lannister but whose my scumbuddies. But yeah that's not really what shadow was saying.
You're killing me here. Seriously. I'm lying next to my computer, dying, typing this message with my foot.
popsofctown wrote: First - Scum never tell the truth, ever? Kast hadn't claimed how much he knew, perhaps zdenek decided not to lie when the truth would work better. His d2 play doesn't contradict a bulletproof player. His d2 play contradicts a bulletproof townie.
Second - Valid, the point of me mentioning the speed was <First>.
Third - How could scumZdenek trigger his vest any faster? Killing chesskid N0? I'm saying the day game does not support bulletproof-townZdenek at all, yet the night game supports scumZdenek rather accurately.
I'm straying into outguess the mod shenanigans here, but you're suggesting a scum-PR that benefits from killing a townie. Scum already benefit from killing a townie, there seems little incentive to weaken the power with something random like that.

I mean, look at the scum PRs:
- Neighborizer
- Tracker
- Jailkeeper

Look at the town PRs:
- 1-shot Vig (not confirmed yet, but, y'know)
- 1-shot Dayvig
- Voyeur
- Jack of Some Trades

I know into which of those buckets I'd throw "Conditional Bulletproof"

All of that aside, I simply don't believe Zdenek is Stark, so. Confirmation bias and all. Yes, yes, "He could be SK!" If he's an SK, he's some sort of rolecop investigation immune. I would expect that to show up as a vanilla townie, like Dana did N1, then to only be a partial role reveal.

@Shadow, Raivann:
Raivann, meet Shadow. Shadow is town. Shadow, meet Raivann. Raivann is...well, Raivann isn't Stark, I can tell you that.

Now, onto Nexus. I'm grabbing this out of ISO, so the post numbers are ISO #s. I'm sure you'll manage.

#1: Townread on DGB (only townread mentioned for quite some time), but doesn't raise her. Votes GreyICE, but never really pushes this.

#3: "I don't like town/scum lists anyway[...]I concede sometimes they can be useful". Says he'd only raise a confirmed townie, which is "very unlikely to happen on Day 1, so I'd rather not raise anyone at all", but given the plurality of rules, *someone's* going to get the governor title.

#7: Says a lot of things about a lot of people without following through. A lot of reactions, but no force behind them. For instance, "Chesskid is surprisingly quiet compared to the last game I read where he was town." But there's no followup suspicion of Chesskid, nor does this ever get mentioned again. Most of the reactions are exactly like that -- points out something scummy, but without actually calling the person scum. Votes DGB, but again, never really pushes this.

#12: Says this about Xtoxm in #7: "And he doesn't have a vote out." Unvotes DGB here in #12, will not revote someone else for two days (when he will vote Raivann)

#15: Raises Hasdgfas with the ultra passive aggressive: "If you're demanding a raise, I'll raise the cow."

#17: Busts out with the Raivann/BunnyLover scumpair.

#20: Switches to Thor after Benmage puts Raivann off limits.

#22: Paraphrased: "I don't like town lists, they're not useful, but since you asked once, I'll give you one." Again, the passive aggressiveness.

#29: Long catch-up post. Boils down to making a choice between Twilight, Feysal, and Zdenek. Doesn't think Twilight is scum. Contains this line: "[Feysal's #1233] does a good job at addressing the good case that LMP had on him. " Contains this line: "TS' case on Zdenek is pretty full on and fairly good. Seems like a lot of effort for a scumbag to go to try to serve a mislynch, particularly when there are many easier mislynches around in the game." Ends the post with this: "vote: Feysal"

Zdenek is not mentioned in the post at all, aside from that line quoted above, whereas Feysal is mentioned repeatedly.

#35: Post about Petyr flavor, contains this line: "So yes. He is a dirty traitor. Obviously, I don't know how much flavour reflects reality."

So, to provide some A instead of IIoA, Nexus votes easy people: GreyICE early in the game, DGB, then Raivann. These are easy-to-swallow lynch targets because they don't require much in the way of explanation. The only one that doesn't fit is Feysal, when it was going to be a Twilight Sparkle, Feysal, or Zdenek lynch. Thinks TS is town, thinks TS' argument is solid, never says whether he thinks LMP is town, never mentions whether he thinks Zdenek is scum, votes Feysal.

Never pushes on any of his lynches. Seems to care not one whit whether the person he thinks is mafia is getting lynched or not. Witness his defense to his Raivann vote ("I thought Raivann was scummier than zoraster, that's why I voted him") and compare it to a complete and utter lack of him trying to get other people to vote Raivann as well. Thinks Twilight Sparkle is town, but never made any noises about people getting off the TS wagon.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Kast, are you a rolecop or a cop?

I was under the impression you were a rolecop, where goons come back as "vanilla player".

Is your rolecop investigation supposed to imply that zdenek is unable to kill people?

If it's not, I don't see why Thor is acting like zdenek is confirmed town, or why you're concerned about a pm touching up exactly what zdenek's role is. No matter what his alignment, the mod told you kill immune, but he's actually NK immune, he noticed this when zdenek made his own claim, so he told you the exact title. Doesn't have to do with alignment at all, as a rolecop you should expect to get correct role names down to the letter.

pedit: im gonna double post to answer magua's post cuz i can
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Raivann »

Shadow1psc wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:Ok, sorry for the lack of content yesterday, but I was sick PLUS Valentine's day PLUS the pre-release and subsequent midnight release of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 so yeah...
Do you always apologize for not posting one day? Why? Also, why did you feel the apology needed 3 excuses?
Yeah. I'm most active during the weekdays, so if I'm absent during them there's usually a reason, and I like to be courteous and explain it is all *shrug*.
This is so lame. I'm not sure if it's scummy though. The jury is still out.
If you're gonna jump on me too, I can provide examples where I do this in every game on d1, where I both a) explain what days I'm usually active and b) apologize if I am inactive for some reason.
I just believe in courtesy,
and nipping things at the bud. Call it over defensive if you will, but if you wanna pick that to harp on, you're missing much bigger problems.
Ha!
Shadow1psc wrote:
zoraster wrote:
Zdenek wrote: Zoraster, I also would like hearing why you thought ChessKid was dead.
Got confused with another ongoing game.

---

Shadow is firmly on my scum detector. I don't see him trying to find scum at all, while trying to slip under the radar. Because nothing has changed from my initial scum reads, that makes LL, Kast and Shadow my scum reads. I'd love to see a wagon on any one of them.
What about my post just now has nothing in the way of scum hunting? My vote is down, I continue to support it, and I'm even for alternate lynch candidates. I don't comment on every little thing, and I keep some observations to myself when useful for watching for scum slips.
How is keeping observations to yourself useful when watching for scumslips?
Shadow1psc wrote:Deja vu. Today just seems like a big repeat of a lot of yesterday. Anyway, as mentioned before, my weekends with mafia are sparse. Grey has continually looked too pushy and boisterous, and is my strongest FoS at this point, so I'm going to lay my vote down now. I don't expect a quick lynch or anything, but I'm putting my stance out there.

VOTE: GreyICE
Greyice is pushy and boisterious, must be scum. But I dont wanna quicklynch because I'm so townie.
Shadow1psc wrote:DGB - why do you consistently have me in your (small) town read list, yet keep entertaining the idea that I may also be scum? Which is it?
Worried scum.
Shadow1psc wrote: I'm doing the best I can though, and the longer I'm alive, the more value I'll be I'm sure, and I know I work well in the smaller formats.
Yeah, the more you tunnel on me the more valueable you become.
Shadow1psc wrote:Can someone explain to me the case on Diddin? I don't quite get it.
Yes, he's your scumbuddy.
Shadow1psc wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:Well, we're of the opinion I thought that Governor isn't going to make or break this game. We have a confirmed Lannister, but how much help is he really when he can't give reasons behind his suspicions beyond quoting things and making devil horns at them? To me, it sounds like a win-win; Either cow stays alive and confirmed with the added bonus of governor should we want it, or scum waste their kill on him, and it's much better than say, if we raise someone who's also power, or we raise scum.
This is like the 4th or 5th time that Shadow has implied that non-Stark = confirmed Lannister. Do you not see the fail in that line of thought Shadow?
What's the precedence of a scum dayvig? That seems more fail than your line of thought.
Thats because Shadow knew it was Lannister vs. Stark
Shadow1psc wrote:@ Twilight Sparkle; This game is still huge, I'm still intimidated. If you look at my day 1, I wasn't really active for the first part as I ready a lot more than I posted. Also, I don't tend to post on weekends unless it's something important. I may be able to read along, but I pretty much just have my iPhone on weekends. As far as my case on Raivann, I'll admit you could probably call it glorified gut for exhibiting nearly the same behavior I pegged Xtoxm for, which are content-less votes. Scum often tends to throw down a vote to allay suspicion when under fire themselves, on an existing wagon, without contributing to it. His later 'catch-up' post did little to appease my suspicion of him, specifically because it just didn't seem genuine. I'm not convinced Diddin's flip clears Raivann (or anyone on the Zoraster wagon pre claim). They were effectively burying someone that actually was not scum (rather, was not informed minority). I still believe Raivann jumped on any town (or who scum would have believed to be town) player, but chose the opposing, easy lynch wagon to save himself. When you're town, you will still do this, but you'll usually address it appropriately, not in the way Raivann did.

As far as other lynch candidates... well, DGB still seems off, and something about Thor doesn't sit well with me. I'm mostly taking in a huge playerbase that I've never encountered before, so I don't know what is or isn't the norm for people here. I could post one-liners for everyone asking 'is this normal behavior?' but that often gets seen as content less fluff, and meta can devolve into mislynches rather easily anyway. So I'm looking for scummyness, albeit quietly. I'm still catching up on posts made this weekend.
You never voted xtoxm. Your case on me is weak. More "I don't know playerlist, poor me" bs.
Shadow1psc wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Town don't actually need to be caught up to converse on the issues of the day. Scum, though, need to be to say anything useful. I can't imagine anyone reading to page eight and thinking that who they think the town/scum are matters at Smurfing all. The interpretation that is easily the most sensible to me is that Thor-town feels obliged to make his “catch-up's” wall-quoting affairs, but doesn't have the energy to do it. He doesn't want to flake out, so he's 'playing' in real time while promising himself he'll make that big catch-up sometime soon.

Strangely enough I actually think mine manages to make *exactly* as much sense. Go figure.

Also - serious question - you're accusing Song of "lurking" until she "flaked"? Does that really make sense to you?
This is soooooo terrible. you basically admitted that You haven't bothered catching up. While this may be a monumental task (one you accepted when agreeing to replace in to a game this big with this much activity), it's absolutely necessary. You just admitted to one of the most scummy behaviors you can be.
Thor you just admitted to the most scummy behavior you can be.
Shadow1psc wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Sine Twilight Sparkle is town, there is one scum here:

Twilight Sparkle (5) MagnaofIllusion,
Benmage
Raivann
, Zdenek,
Hasdgfas

I just want to remind everyone.
♪One of these things is not like the other...♫
Nope. Not me.

Ok, that's halfway through shadow ISO. I feel dirty, need a shower.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

NVM LoL beckons
"Well, I..."
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Zdenek wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Zdenek: I already answered that, do you want me to re answer it?
Bl wrote: I could go through TS entire case and pick each point that I like, but basically I would be copying and pasting their case.
So your answer is that you agree with all of it?
Most of it, yes.
Show
I have played 25 games:

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Thor
My read on Nexus is pretty null. It looks like he's trying to help town, but that could obviously just be put on for our benefit.

@ All
I'll admit that last part about Setael not giving much of a case on Feysal was a slight misrep, but can you really find much of a coherent case on Feysal in there? I looked and found none. My real point was that she DID have a coherent case on Bunnylover.

@ Setael
Here's where I see you essentially saying "Look at me, I haven't done anything scummy yet!"
Setael wrote:@Dana: Your thoughts on this?
Taken in context, I think it's pretty clear that was essentially daring me to find more scumtells in your very first post, because I was pushing for a lynch on you.
Setael wrote:@Dana: Anything to add to your case on me besides what you said about mikujin? What you provided yesterday is certainly not worthy of a "nuff said" vote.
In one place, this wouldn't be so conclusive. In two places, it seems very odd indeed.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Tywin Lannister's claim is bullshit.
You want my opinion on that now or with the read?

So I'm reading now. About 1/3 of the way done. My goal is to not sleep until this is done, but if I'm going to pass out/ it gets after 2am I'm going to bed.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Magua »

Andrius wrote:Tywin Lannister's claim is bullshit.
You want my opinion on that now or with the read?
Now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh, hello Magua.

In order for "Tywin" to become bulletproof "Tyrion" must die.
Which makes sense flavor-wise.
But that would mean
Tyrion is confirmed as in-the-game to Tywin. And confirmed town, at that.

Do you follow?
Because getting the holder of a fakeclaim lynched is bollocks, and anyscum member can claim a fakeclaim made known to the group.
SO
Either:
-Tywin is scum-fakeclaim
-Tywin KNEW Tyrion was town.

Does that make sense?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

EBWOP:
Because to become bulletproof Tyrion must die. Therefore, Tyrion is in the game in a die-able capacity. (Barring bastard moddery, but y'know, Faraday and all.)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Magua »

Andrius wrote:Oh, hello Magua.
[Seinfield voice]Andrius![/Seinfeld voice]

Yes. That all makes sense.

But I do not see the leap that goes from that (Tywin knew Tyrion exists and is town) to the conclusion (Tywin claim is fake).

Enlighten me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sorry, I've never actually seen Seinfeld. :oops:

Because he DIDN'T know that Tywin exists and was town. Besides, its a bulletproof claim.
I'm not well versed on the other going-ons (and can't even tell you WHO claimed Tywin at this point in the read, to be honest), but I had to put that out there now.

Without saying too much more about roles, I definitely think its bollocks.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Magua »

Andrius wrote:Sorry, I've never actually seen Seinfeld. :oops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98dai6CC5BA&NR=1

Also, in this thread, I misspell Seinfeld three different ways in the same post.
Andrius wrote:
Because he DIDN'T know that Tywin exists and was town.
Besides, its a bulletproof claim.
I'm not well versed on the other going-ons (and can't even tell you WHO claimed Tywin at this point in the read, to be honest), but I had to put that out there now.
Evidence for the bolded part please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”