InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Klazam replaces Midnight's Sorrow.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Klazam »

Hi all. Claim: Vanilla Townie.

Reading now. I'll post tonight.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Substrike22 »

In for prod, was and am waiting on a post from MS'S slot.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:
Empking wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:VOTE: No lynch

Same reason as yesterday.
Who do you expect to be nightkilled?
I feel like saying this would defeat the purpose, but I would honestly say that as long as it's not player 1, and it's either player 2 or 3, I'll feel more comfortable with my vote tomorrow.
Who were players 1, 2, and 3 referring to?
:igmeou:
Do you want your possessions identified?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Klazam »

Ok. I read most of the game over. I'll reread again and try to analyze links between scum and you two.

Here's some interesting things that i found in my initial read:

EA's ISO 33. In this post, EA defends Substrike from CQ. From my POV, it's either scum defending a townie, or a townie trying to defend a player that EA thought was town. Will reread that post soon to try and analyze, see if i can find the mindset of one of these.

D3 was really interesting for me to read over. The substrike wagon built up to L-1 and was deadlined (No Lynch). On the next day, substrike was never placed under any heavy suspicion, i believe. Why was that? I'll look at this on my second reread, see if i can identify who caused the SS wagon to vanish.

Things of note from end of D3: Sapo(SCUM) went V/LA with a wagon nearing deadline. I'm not sure if scum would avoid a free townie mislynch.
On the other hand: EA latehammers. Was this from townie trying to hammer before deadline or scum trying to get a free mislynch?

(I know, a lot of rhetorical questions. Just showing my thought processes.)

It would be helpful if you could answer EA's question too, SS.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:
Empking wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:VOTE: No lynch

Same reason as yesterday.
Who do you expect to be nightkilled?
I feel like saying this would defeat the purpose, but I would honestly say that as long as it's not player 1, and it's either player 2 or 3, I'll feel more comfortable with my vote tomorrow.
Who were players 1, 2, and 3 referring to?
:igmeou:
I was referring to you, as player one. Players two or three were EMPKing and MS. They were my two scum candidates. On a re-read and based on my first post of the day I'm also weighing you as potential scum.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Klazam »

Quick question: would IS avoid or attack his scumbuddy?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Klazam »

I want both of you to answer that question.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

He'd probably attack him, but IS is a crazy motherfucker so it's hard to tell. But I'm going with attack.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Klazam »

hmm. now EA.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Klazam wrote:Quick question: would IS avoid or attack his scumbuddy?
I don't know his scum meta, but seeing as how he only attacked GreyICE, ShadoWolf, CrazyQuestions, and NavyCherub and all four have flipped town, I'm kinda guessing he avoided his scumbuddy.

And after a reread I've made my decision. Substrike attacked MS for lurking all game, but let saporo off the hook,
even when I called attention to her lurking
!
VOTE: Substrike22
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Makes my decision easy.

VOTE: EA
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Klazam »

Interesting. I'm town, obviously.

Here's my observations.

EA was first to draw attention to sapo's lurking. SS mentioning MS(my slot) was lurking, without comment on sapo. I dislike post 567- where SS kind of defends sapo, while saying MS was worse.

After reading D4- it was AGar who distracted us from substrike. Null here. 

IS attacked substrike while not mentioning EA. (didn't mention sapo, too)

Sapo attacked EA and IS while leaving substrike alone, saying that SS seemed town.

If SS is right about IS more likely to attack scumbuddy, then it would implicate SS. If EA is right, then it would implicate EA... Interesting.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Now I'm just amused cause Fugitive was right and I thought for sure in that exchange that if there was a scum there, it was Fugitive. I 100% thought MS was the scum between EA and MS until EA made the first post on this day without the vote, then I went back and reread.

Klazam:

EA used that vote count analysis to set me up. He opens the day with a post saying he'll get around to it, but he already had. Couple that with the fact that all I did on D3 was scream at people that MS (your slot) was active lurking scum and I make a great town pick to bring to the final day from EA's perspective. I know that second part is fairly WIFOM but it makes sense. From EA's perspective, he brings me to the final day, he posts that Vote Count analysis hoping that I'll freak out, vote you, and start begging him to vote you despite the evidence against me, and then he comes in and hammers you. That is his game plan for today, 100% guaran-fucking-teed. Because that happened to me in my first ever game of mafia. Not on the site, just my first game ever. I had trusted this one person in the group all the way up to the very end, Heather, and then at the last second, Hope (who was mafia) started yelling that I was the mafia so I freaked out and started trying to convince Hope that Heather must be the mafia. I voted for Heather, and then Hope hammered and the entire group started laughing.

Sapo's attacking EA on D3 was a poor attempt at a busing which was consistent with Sapo's poor play.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Substrike22 »

saporovirus wrote:I have to go to the gym v. soon, so I will post what I think of you all without explaining v. much, for now. Plz ask me to clarify.

Crazyqs:
+2
for having the balls to come up with theories and speculations even if they are a bit farfetched. Sticking your neck out is pro-town.

El Simo: He is upset at crazy q's balls and wants to prove that his are bigger. He also is concerned with dick sizes. In the tide of the big e-peen measuring contest this game is turning out to be, I'd say he's a null right now.

emp: annoying as hell. But if I remember my last game with him correctly this is just emp being emp.

Erratus: Appears to be asking questions but I don't necessarily see him scumhunting, as much as finding easy reasons to vote for certain people (shado for not having much content, internet stranger for ignoring him.)

GreyIce: stop being silly. I logged in on Tuesday and I logged in just now. That's not called "lurking," that's called "having a life." I suspect you might have one of those yourself, since you've also been accused of "avoiding" the thread. Nice try though.

IS: got super defensive and emotional in his early posts. Also I think Erratus has a point in that he ignored his questions whilst gunning for shado.

Midnight's Sorrow: WHOAH LURKERZ IZ SKUMZ. Just kidding. Null.

Shado: apparently has trouble contributing anything of note amongst all the bickering about genitalia. I could give him the benefit of the doubt, but it seems like he might be profiting from the acrimonious nature of this game thus far, in that it gives him the chance to comment on stuff without taking any action.

substrike: I get the impression that he is honestly trying to scumhunt.

theLonging: who knows.

OK I AM GOING TO DO MY PHYSICAL FITNESS NOW.
Look he calls everyone what they actually are. Look at what he says for everyone, look at their alignment as they've flipped. Everyone who he listed as null or town has flipped null or town. The one person he called scum flipped scum. He then goes on to call Erratus scummy without actually calling Erratus scummy. He's soft-bussing Erratus and hard bussing IS in the same post.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Klazam »

Ok. I want to hear EA's side.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Klazam wrote:IS attacked substrike while not mentioning EA. (didn't mention sapo, too)

Sapo attacked EA and IS while leaving substrike alone, saying that SS seemed town.

If SS is right about IS more likely to attack scumbuddy, then it would implicate SS. If EA is right, then it would implicate EA... Interesting.
I honestly forgot about IS attacking Substrike.

Looking at it now, I see that he only attacked Sub weakly at the beginning of the day, without a vote or anything, then promptly forgot about him. And then I look at Sub's play at the same time, he... attacked IS weakly at the beginning of the day, without a vote or anything, then promptly forgot about him. Nice distancing.
Substrike22 wrote:Now I'm just amused cause Fugitive was right and I thought for sure in that exchange that if there was a scum there, it was Fugitive. I 100% thought MS was the scum between EA and MS until EA made the first post on this day without the vote, then I went back and reread.
Klazam, read this carefully. Sub is saying he thought I was 100% town, until he read this post:
Erratus Apathos wrote:I'm a vanilla townie.

I'll do a vote count analysis in a bit.
And then all of a sudden he was 50/50ish.

Because I claimed VT and promised a VCA.

Bullshit. What happened is Sub wanted to see who he could attack safely, so he put his attack on MS to a screeching halt and then did nothing for as long as he could to scout what I and MS/you would do, all while attacking BOTH of us in the hopes of getting one of us to agree and attack the other.
Substrike22 wrote:EA used that vote count analysis to set me up. He opens the day with a post saying he'll get around to it, but he already had.
Bullshit. I did the VCA when I said I did it.
Substrike22 wrote:From EA's perspective, he brings me to the final day, he posts that Vote Count analysis hoping that I'll freak out, vote you, and start begging him to vote you despite the evidence against me, and then he comes in and hammers you. That is his game plan for today, 100% guaran-fucking-teed.
How does me voting you fit in with that game plan, chief?
Substrike22 wrote:
saporovirus wrote:I have to go to the gym v. soon, so I will post what I think of you all without explaining v. much, for now. Plz ask me to clarify.

Crazyqs:
+2
for having the balls to come up with theories and speculations even if they are a bit farfetched. Sticking your neck out is pro-town.

El Simo: He is upset at crazy q's balls and wants to prove that his are bigger. He also is concerned with dick sizes. In the tide of the big e-peen measuring contest this game is turning out to be, I'd say he's a null right now.

emp: annoying as hell. But if I remember my last game with him correctly this is just emp being emp.

Erratus: Appears to be asking questions but I don't necessarily see him scumhunting, as much as finding easy reasons to vote for certain people (shado for not having much content, internet stranger for ignoring him.)

GreyIce: stop being silly. I logged in on Tuesday and I logged in just now. That's not called "lurking," that's called "having a life." I suspect you might have one of those yourself, since you've also been accused of "avoiding" the thread. Nice try though.

IS: got super defensive and emotional in his early posts. Also I think Erratus has a point in that he ignored his questions whilst gunning for shado.

Shado: apparently has trouble contributing anything of note amongst all the bickering about genitalia. I could give him the benefit of the doubt, but it seems like he might be profiting from the acrimonious nature of this game thus far, in that it gives him the chance to comment on stuff without taking any action.

Look he calls everyone what they actually are. Look at what he says for everyone, look at their alignment as they've flipped. Everyone who he listed as null or town has flipped null or town. The one person he called scum flipped scum. He then goes on to call Erratus scummy without actually calling Erratus scummy. He's soft-bussing Erratus and hard bussing IS in the same post.
This is silly. First of all, Sub conveniently leaves out that Saporo attacked Shado in this post. Secondly, his argument falls on its ass when you actually take a look at the numbers. Saporo called Longing, Confid (in the EBWOP), MS, and Simo null, she said nothing of worth about Emp or Grey and she literally said nothing at all about Pergol. Of course, that's what Sub meant by "flipped null", right? Of the remaining flips, she attacked IS and Shado and defended CQ. She called two people what they are, and one person what he wasn't. Yet according to Sub, she called
everyone
what they are. He's twisting the evidence to support him.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Klazam wrote:IS attacked substrike while not mentioning EA. (didn't mention sapo, too)

I honestly forgot about IS attacking Substrike.

Looking at it now, I see that he only attacked Sub weakly at the beginning of the day, without a vote or anything, then promptly forgot about him. And then I look at Sub's play at the same time, he... attacked IS weakly at the beginning of the day, without a vote or anything, then promptly forgot about him. Nice distancing.
Substrike22 wrote:Now I'm just amused cause Fugitive was right and I thought for sure in that exchange that if there was a scum there, it was Fugitive. I 100% thought MS was the scum between EA and MS until EA made the first post on this day without the vote, then I went back and reread.
Klazam, read this carefully. Sub is saying he thought I was 100% town, until he read this post:
Erratus Apathos wrote:I'm a vanilla townie.

I'll do a vote count analysis in a bit.
And then all of a sudden he was 50/50ish.

Because I claimed VT and promised a VCA.

Bullshit. What happened is Sub wanted to see who he could attack safely, so he put his attack on MS to a screeching halt and then did nothing for as long as he could to scout what I and MS/you would do, all while attacking BOTH of us in the hopes of getting one of us to agree and attack the other.
Substrike22 wrote:EA used that vote count analysis to set me up. He opens the day with a post saying he'll get around to it, but he already had.
Bullshit. I did the VCA when I said I did it.
Substrike22 wrote:From EA's perspective, he brings me to the final day, he posts that Vote Count analysis hoping that I'll freak out, vote you, and start begging him to vote you despite the evidence against me, and then he comes in and hammers you. That is his game plan for today, 100% guaran-fucking-teed.
How does me voting you fit in with that game plan, chief?
Substrike22 wrote:

Crazyqs:
+2

This is silly. First of all, Sub conveniently leaves out that Saporo attacked Shado in this post. Secondly, his argument falls on its ass when you actually take a look at the numbers. Saporo called Longing, Confid (in the EBWOP), MS, and Simo null, she said nothing of worth about Emp or Grey and she literally said nothing at all about Pergol. Of course, that's what Sub meant by "flipped null", right? Of the remaining flips, she attacked IS and Shado and defended CQ. She called two people what they are, and one person what he wasn't. Yet according to Sub, she called
everyone
what they are. He's twisting the evidence to support him.
You voting me is what happened when I started to suspect you after you initial "oh let me go post vote count analysis", then waiting for me to post, then putting the vote count analysis up after I didn't vote MS's slot. I'd call you Chief but since we're getting all personal and touchy about it I'll just call you Indian instead, unless that offends someone in the group, in which case I will call you a private and reference military ranks.

And what are you even talking about with Saporo's post? She calls 3 people scummy in some way: MS (jokingly), EA, and IS. EA and IS are scum, therefore she called it how it is.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Klazam »

I'm gonna go and
vote substrike
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Also I always re-read on the final day, your post not having a vote in it just re-enforced my doubt on my re-read. If you were town you would've voted with that first post unless you had a question. By coming in and posting, you waited to see if I'd come in and vote MS off the bat, because of my constant pursuit of him on day 3 or 4 or whatever day that was. Instead, since I didn't vote, you posted a wall of worthless vote analysis explaining why my wagons were all over the place. You had two options, pressure me with a panic vote by voting for me and trying to get me to vote for MS, or hope that Klazam came in and hammered me. Claiming VT and a VCA wasn't what set me off, it's the order in which you've done things since then relative to the other two posters left in the game.

If you're really going to argue that me being the only unconfirmed person on a wagon somehow makes me scum, when I had no way of knowing the alignment of the other people on the wagon, that's just stupid and scummilicious. Just because you knew something I didn't, so you could set this up later, it doesn't make me scum when that vote count conveniently works in your favor.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Cool we lost, good game bud. Kudos if you were actually scum Klazam.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Klazam »

You was town? Damn.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

yea was most definitely town and EA was super obvious if you read the Fugitive thing in combination with his last day of play. It's ok though I almost voted MS right off the bat I'm just raging right now, lol. Not your fault. honestly I give you props for replacing into a situation like this, so kudos to you on that one. we had so many inactivity problems this game.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Klazam »

Honestly, I thought you had to be scum....

EA's play was pretty good, though.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

No it was definitely solid, as I said I didn't really get tipped off until he carried me into the final day instead of EMP and then with his first post didn't vote. It tipped me off that he was waiting for me to vote for MS like my play all game had indicated I was going to. Which I explained in the above paragraphs. Of course scum would've said the same thing, EA planned it out pretty solidly. As I said thanks for replacing in. I think you might've had more posts than MS, hahah.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”