Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Klazam »

Mera-

My vote was on you because of your response. It felt wrong to me. Instead of posting something meaningful- you act like "pressuring you" was a joke.

Then your reply.... It's like you think its not worth the effort for me to question you. One thing i did get from your second response was the impression that you thought it would have been better for me to leave my vote on Hiraki, who claims he got two games mixed up. Why is that? It seems that you think that Hiraki's wagon had a good reason behind it or something.

Then you dimiss bvi in a jokey manner.

This is a lot of things i just gained from voting you. It seems that my vote was justified.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

Vote Count

ConfidAnon - (3) singersigner, Furcolow, Number58
Meransiel - (3) bvoigt, Hiraki, Klazam
nachomamma - (2) DrBokChoy, ConfidAnon
Furcolow - (2) Meransiel, silverbullet999
Hiraki - Pim
Number58 - Nobody Special

Not Voting: Twistedspoon, HWAG, boberz, Nachomamma8

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
The current deadline is Monday, April 4th, 8PM EST.

Hazard With A Glove has requested replacement. Working on it.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Number58
Number58
Townie
Number58
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Number58 »

ConfidAnon - You have not responded to what I have said, or the same question that has been asked to you by other players. Can you please do so?

I think that Furcolow is more likely town then mafia given what he is saying. I actually think that he is doing some good question asking and the way he is reacting is from someone who is town. I think that ConfidAnon still needs more votes because he is not answering anything that is put against him, and the increased pressure is a good way to assure that we get the answers needed to lock in on an alignment.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

One lynch from {Meransiel (+1), Nobody Special, singersinger}
One lynch from {DrBokchoy, Hazard with a Glove, boberz}
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Klazam »

Nacho- Do you have any specific reason for these damn lists, other than not wanting to participate in discussion?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Here's what I know about Nacho: He's not an ass just for the sake of being an ass. So, there's some requirement or reason for these damned lists of his. If I could just figure it out.

Very annoying.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Number58
Number58
Townie
Number58
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by Number58 »

Why do you care what they are so much as to that he is making them?

Also what they are isn't that hard to figure out. Just think about it a little.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I don't think it's the obvious thing.
....what?

Number58
Number58
Townie
Number58
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Number58 »

Im pretty sure its the ones he thinks is mafia and the ones who are not posting.

Again, why are you so concerned about it?
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

Number58 wrote:Im pretty sure its the ones he thinks is mafia and the ones who are not posting.
this
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
DrBokchoy
DrBokchoy
Goon
DrBokchoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:00 am

Post by DrBokchoy »

Number58 wrote: The vote of him on nachomamma also is bad because he is trying to vote on something that is not scum motivated. I do not see clear scum motivation for nachomamma to post the lists he has posted, so that means he is not scum for posting the lists. The person attacking the lists has scum motivation.

I disagree on this number58. Just because someone isnt contributing much to the thread doesnt mean someone voting them is scum. I am also voting nacho but would that show that I am scum? Isn't there something about pressure voting? I wonder how that is different then. hmmm.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:35 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Number58 wrote:ConfidAnon - You have not responded to what I have said, or the same question that has been asked to you by other players. Can you please do so?

I think that Furcolow is more likely town then mafia given what he is saying. I actually think that he is doing some good question asking and the way he is reacting is from someone who is town. I think that ConfidAnon still needs more votes because he is not answering anything that is put against him, and the increased pressure is a good way to assure that we get the answers needed to lock in on an alignment.
You're right - I've been avoiding the questions.

My vote, on nachomomma, at that point, was strictly a pressure vote. I avoided the questions because stating that something is a pressure vote defeats the purpose of a pressure vote. I thought that with some pressure, we'd get some explanations for the lists and maybe some actual content, instead of, what is right now, total spam.

However, your chainsaw defense of nacho is noted. The following post bothers me more than any of your others:
Number58 wrote:Im pretty sure its the ones he thinks is mafia and the ones who are not posting.

To this, I pose the opposite question: Why aren't you concerned about it?

There is clear cause for concern here - a player who has given no content, just lists of vague purpose and reasoning. The behavior is completely antitown, and needs to be ended. Your posts lately don't sound very good at all. You have a theory about the lists, yet you seem to have no issues with nacho. Regardless of if you have the lists cracked or not, you should still be concerned that nacho isn't posting any definitions.

What is more, you are actually deterring people from voting nacho to get information. You're point about the lists not being indicative of alignment has merit, I admit. However, your posts almost sound like you believe him to be town already, for no apparent reason. I can see two reasons for this: either you and nacho are scum together, and you are playing the antitown vs. scummy card as a way to get early votes off of him. Or, you could just be scum and him town, and you're using the scummy vs. antitown card as a way to appear knowledgeably protown without having to put as much effort towards scumhunting.

In either of those cases, you're scum. So Nacho gets downgraded to an FoS, while you get the prime spot. Congrats.

Unvote, Vote: Number58
FoS: nachomamma#somenumberIdontremember#
Pim
Pim
Goon
Pim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Pim »

@Meransiel, so why do you think Hiraki is scummy?
Hiraki wrote:
Pim wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Pim. There is no misunderstanding. You have horrible reasoning against me, that's it.
Hiraki wrote:I do, but I realize that your entire case on me, is on the basis of a misunderstanding. Therefore, I don't really care about it.
Besides that, you still have permission to explain.
Fuck. This is the second time in a week that I messed up two games, my apologies.

Your case is still crap though, because you're assuming that Confid is scum. Wouldn't you want Confid to flip first before voting me?
Nope. Because my points against you come down to you faking that you're scumhunting. And I think it's rather you-Meransiel than you-ConfidAnon. Especially now that you ignoring my case against you gives you way too much attention and you want to get rid of it by pointing towards Confid.

@Silver
I don't see the answer to my question at post 112. The closest thing I can see, is that Furc's overreaction is scummy as you can't see any reason for Confid-scum to call him Parama. But then I wonder, what's the reason for Furc-scum to overreact on it?

Agreeing with Bvoight about Meransiel's post.

Last, Hiraki, remind me again why Meransiel and ConfidAnon look scummy to you?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:03 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

-Pim
But then I wonder, what's the reason for Furc-scum to overreact on it?
You really should start reading my posts...

I'm feeling less lazy today so I'll quote it in my most recent post.
You over reacted and went straight to the mod about this (something I think a scumbag would be more inclined to do if they feel they can pull a mod action from it which would obviously more than likely benefit scum).
... People were right it seems....
Pim
Pim
Goon
Pim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Pim »

Timestamps.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:09 am

ehm... wha?
Pim
Pim
Goon
Pim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Pim »

Timestamps - Time when posts were made.
aka

1. Furc made the post in which he 'informs' the mod of Confid's 'wrong-doing', which is the post you are now using as reason why you think his reaction is scummy.
2. Post #102 (Silver post) not mentioning the mod bit.
3. Post #112 (Silver) not mentioning the mod bit.
4. Post #122 (Silver) not mentioning the mod bit.
(Pim asks his question)
5. Post #13
1 (Silver) pointing to a previous post which doesn't mention the mod bit.
6. Post #145 (Silver) finally mentioning the mod bit.

You're using a point as answer that wasn't made yet at the time I asked my question.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:28 am

You asked a new question in 162... you asked where the motivation is for fur scum.

If you bothered reading post 145 then you'd see I had already stated it thus you wouldn't have had a need to ask the question.

The question you posted in 124... you asked why I found the over reaction suspicious.

I pointed you to post 112 where he stated he was misrepresented and claimed that the misnaming was complete bullshit.

Please read posts.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:34 am

Post by bvoigt »

ConfidAnon wrote:You're right - I've been avoiding the questions.

My vote, on nachomomma, at that point, was strictly a pressure vote. I avoided the questions because stating that something is a pressure vote defeats the purpose of a pressure vote. I thought that with some pressure, we'd get some explanations for the lists and maybe some actual content, instead of, what is right now, total spam.
This is a fairly reasonable explanation.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pim wrote:Nope. Because my points against you come down to you faking that you're scumhunting. And I think it's rather you-Meransiel than you-ConfidAnon. Especially now that you ignoring my case against you gives you way too much attention and you want to get rid of it by pointing towards Confid.
Um...
Pim wrote:The thought behind the vote/FoS posts is that one gets lesser attention (The one with the FoS) than the other (The one with the vote).
Isn't that saying that the FoS is my scumbuddy, because I'm alerting some but not all attention to him, but the vote is town?

So it would still need at least one flip.

Meran is scummy because his posts are horrible. Also, #33 looks like a lolBWjustcauseIcan.

Confid was scummy because he FoS'd me for no reason. He later explains that it's because I'm confusing. Since when does confusing=scum? Not many times.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Nobody Special »

It may point to his alignment.
....what?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

One lynch from {Meransiel (+1), singersinger}
One lynch from {DrBokchoy,
Hazard with a Glove
, boberz}

Mod, please replace boberz.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Furcolow »

I lost a big post due to a power outage. I will summarize.
I feel like strawmanning is ignoring the meat of an argument, which is what you were doing Meransiel. Your little "I like the rest of your argument" tack on just proves that you're only focusing on a miniscule point. Let's not argue over semantics, you even admit you weren't focusing on anything but a minute detail that is of no importance. Why would you do that? hmmm to make me look bad. Why would you want to make me look bad? You're reaching.

Silverbullet, I had a huge response typed out for you, and I am honestly glad that my computer died. Your play is offensive, and YOU are the one out of line here. This issue was between ConfidAnon and myself, and I am not going to respond to you whatsoever in this thread anymore if I can help it. Good day to you, sir.
Hiraki wrote:
Furclow wrote:this is not the response I was looking for. I felt like Pim's case on you was pretty good, actually, for d1.
Again, the case leans on the possibility that Confid is scum.
I'd like for you to go back to Pim's post and actually respond to it... I am beginning to believe you might be town, but you're not helping it much, honestly.
Number58 wrote:ConfidAnon - You have not responded to what I have said, or the same question that has been asked to you by other players. Can you please do so?

You diagnosing me as town has me suspicious of you, but I like where your vote is, so I really don't care. I am leaning town on you regardless, as I can somewhat pick apart scum from town focusing on townreads. I am just not
quite
sure how to take this. If you HAD to lynch someone other than ConfidAnon, who would you choose #58?
silverbullet999 wrote:-Pim
But then I wonder, what's the reason for Furc-scum to overreact on it?
You really should start reading my posts...

I'm feeling less lazy today so I'll quote it in my most recent post.
You over reacted and went straight to the mod about this (something I think a scumbag would be more inclined to do if they feel they can pull a mod action from it which would obviously more than likely benefit scum).
I've read your posts, and not only are they bad, they are honestly offensive.

I liked Confid's recent post. It seemed to show genuine scumhunting
unvote

vote: Meransiel

I'm going with Nacho for now.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:22 am

-Fur
Silverbullet, I had a huge response typed out for you, and I am honestly glad that my computer died. Your play is offensive, and YOU are the one out of line here. This issue was between ConfidAnon and myself, and I am not going to respond to you whatsoever in this thread anymore if I can help it. Good day to you, sir.
Please state where I have been offensive to you. I apologize in advance however I don't recall doing any sort of namecalling or well really anything of the sort thus I'd like to know where it is.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

Just your general behavior/tone/wordchoice in and of itself. I don't want to delve into it and start a pissing contest, just know I'm not going to really respond to you a lot, and if I do, like this, it will be very concise.

Return to “Completed Open Games”