camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by camn »

Ha! I have a great pair of headphones called 'SkullCrushers".. not that I am claiming scum.. but .. youknow.

anyway..Usually I keep replace-in notes on paper.. but I figured why not just type? Then I thought.. why not post it?
So here is a look into how my brain works... it is partly for me to look back on. Sorry if there is fluff.
In fact. I am going to spoiler my raw notes, soas to pretty up this post:

Spoiler: my notes
1- Striking 40%... I wonder if that prevents killing?
I see some people are asking that... hmm. No, you only can strike once! It would be impossible to incapacitate EVERYONE every day... but 2 people? sure. We could also cripple one person and kill another. That would be fun :)

2-Good.. some clarity re: the mechanic. I can't believe i just joined a Large. this is madness.

3-Jesus Thad.. that was a nice subtle dgb-joke. not a slip of any kind. CKD's response is interesting though. SCUMPING#1 goes to CKD(post64).... Hmm. Interesting, TOOGoo.

4-SCUMPING#2(82) goes to Lady Lambadelta! All your points were already pointed, my dear. Agree with Magua Re: Hzerez.
Shiz. ABR's post just reminded me.. I hate multiple-faction games. Meh.
I like Nacho here. But MoI.. SCUMPING#3(post91) Do not like. Toog is old news!
What is lambadelta talking about in 95? (Note to self: SK freud-claim?)

5-not sure how I feel about this psuedo-voting biz. Will think it over.
Now That is on this too? 111-not impressed.
townpoints to bunnylover in 116. I like the tone. Also.. looks like Toog is town. Kise as well? Or is he a daySK?

6-Prediction: this game needs serious carnage before I will get my head around it. Thadmiral is getting summier here. Where the fudge is DGB? WHO the fudge is Kage Lord?

7- Oh, there you are :) I like where ABR is at here. Alliances, fast days, love it.
We GET IT Moi! You are better than this. YOu too Friend. you should be ignoreing like ABR told you too.

8-exe: WHA? I cant imagine why you would want to preempt an SK kill this early in the game. They are practically vigs early on!
Quicklynching is NOT always anti-town! Oh, thanks, Plum.
>>strategy-thought. Blocks narrow the killing pool eonce private blockers and docs are out of the pic..eg: known RBs without massclaim? Follow up later<<

9-Dont like babyspice. Too much apathy. hydra account? cant read setup? Hmph. Wil Hrez get speed-beaten?

10- I like EXE here. I think emotion is telling. I like Friend, too. Logic is compelling.
stop with the code. its obstructionist

11- shiz. Brevity is townie in this game, guys.
Thad might have a point in 255. readress later.
Still not likeing LambaDelta. the nickname thing.. hmm.
Agree with magua re: DGB. I dont like it when she is underspoken.

12-druidwho? This game is too big! And there is nothing about that post I like either. Note to self: every town read you have is not a town read. You think people are HUNTING.. which is fine.. but scum do it too./// hoever lucidPlum=townPlum
294 is the Moi i know! as Scum!

13-UNTRODTRIPOD? I am reading this in one sitting and I already forgot you were here. policylynch?
310-critical diff, townpoint:nacho.
323 AGREE finally lamda says something I like. Babyspice is scum, btw.

14- SC advocates a D1 ABR lynch? I think not. Ever.

TD;LR:
I am struggling.. but Ill get there. This game is too big to get my head around. luckily, we are going to see some serious carnage in the next few days.
My thoughts?

1)DAY SK KILL NOW! Try and hit Scum! The SKs will be scumhunting for the first day or two. We should direct them just like Vigs. I propose a UNTROD TRIPOD daykill on lurker grounds.

2) I am ok with lynching the following at this point, based on gut/policy almost entirely.. but I think we can do better. We have 3 weeks, right?:
UNTROD, BABY SPICE, OBVDRUID, KAGELORD, HZRES, LAMBADELTA, KARMADOG
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think we should concentrate on scum that can still strike today. We can come back to the maggot if we think he's scum tomorrow.
That's all fine and dandy if you do not want people tunneling on Toogeloo, but there is a difference between encouraging discussion about someone else and forcing discussion about someone else. I'd be fine with your statements if you merely said you thought we had bigger fish to fry, but talking like he's not a lynch option is unsettling.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by camn »

We have bigger fish to fry, Coug.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Magua »

Hrezs: Claim.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Magua wrote:Hrezs: Claim.
Don't claim. Wait for everyone to have posted content.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 am

Post by AGar »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
AGar wrote:I could go for a BS lynch. Nitpicking, hardcore.
In other words, classic Baby Spice.
Let's not re-hash this argument. I don't care if it's their "meta" - if they do it, and I find it scummy, I will push a potential lynch for them. You were in that PS game.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:31 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Don't claim. Wait for everyone to have posted content.
Wut

At least provide a list of those that need to have posted "content" so that it's close-ended, and so that the Hresz wagon doesn't fritter away while we twiddle our thumbs waiting.

Camn is right, what this game needs is carnage.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 am

Post by camn »

Hey Sk! Kill someone! Someone scummy!!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Baby Spice wrote:That makes 11 scum by my count. Why did you forget one? Or is there a reason you don't considerthe inner circle scum.
Wow, Nachomamma8 starts a wagon on me, and Baby Spice rushes to get on the wagon early with the flimsiest of nitpicky reasons.

The answer to you question is that I just plain forgot. Since the roles aren't listed in the first post, I mentally remembered about the 4 person scum groups +2 SKs. But you're right. A random townie is also a secret scum.

Speaking of which...
What happens if the claim is accurate, yet they are a Inner Circle member?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:17 am

O.K. well I stalled this as long as I could.

Unvote, vote DGB

100% scum. She will act like this all the time when she is uninterested scum or when she replaces into a game and she doesn't feel like putting in effort.

Lynch DGB, she is scum, vote with me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Plum »

Kublai Khan wrote:quote="Magua"]Hrezs: Claim.
What happens if the claim is accurate, yet they are a Inner Circle member?[/quote]

Then we've locked the turncoat scum into a claim early at the very least, yeah?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 am

Just to be clear, if I were SK I wouldn't care who dies, if I were mafia I would let my own teammates die because I was suspicious they were inner circle and if I were inner circle I wouldn't attract attention to my fellows. Short story, DGB doesn't have a town win condition and we should lynch her - right now.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Plum wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:
What happens if the claim is accurate, yet they are a Inner Circle member?
Then we've locked the turncoat scum into a claim early at the very least, yeah?
A townie with a Inner Circle WC wouldn't be fakeclaiming though...

I'm just bringing it up because I'm hoping someone cleverer then me has put some thought into it.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:25 am

Cool, and your thoughts on DGB?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

I agree about DrippingGoofball. She's keeping her cards very close to her chest. Strong anti-town tell for her.

vote: DrippingGoofball

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Plum »

KK: A Townie with an Inner Circle WC might well
not
want to claim his role as-is. He might want to fakeclaim a powerrole to avoid getting lynched; he might want to fakeclaim Vanilla to avoid getting shot by an SK. Once he's forced to claim he's vulnerable to either. That said, Hresz is unlikely Inner Circle. Chances of running one of them up that far Day 1 is very slim because they cannot bus.

ABR: I'm with you there (Actually thinking about it her play is relatively similar to /In-vitational 11).

UNVOTE: VOTE: DrippingGoofball

Funny story, but last week I had a dream in which I found her scummy in this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 am

Dissecting DGB's game:

-Out of the blue scum lists (null tell)
-Calling random people town (null tell)

-Passiveness (scum tell)
-Posting little content (scum tell)

-Bullying someone who hasn't personally attacked her (town tell)

Reference her town play here:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p2586161
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2202465

Scum play here:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&start=0

Typical DGB laziness. Talks about the setup the early game, makes a bold claim to draw attention to her (I do it all the time as scum to get myself more involved in the game). All of her "content posts" are directly relied to her analysis of "reactions" to her. In other words, she isn't scumhunting, just inventing random crap based on her own interest in herself. She doesn't have much to say as scum. As town she will do actual analysis.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2529968

Again, "lack of enthusiasm", "going through the motions", in other words some DGB humor we all love, some setup discussion to keep her post rate up, and hiding behind the various defensive "null tells" I mentionned earlier.

"I would just like to point out that I like to fake being "lost" as scum."
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p2430317

Does this raise any
red
flags for you too?

Her town and scum play are notably different, at least to me. I can tell that she is neither interested in finding scum here nor in standing out in any way, shape or form. What she IS interested in, is bandwagon and lynch. But notice her lack of vote for Hrezs while simultaneously calling him scum (effectively bandwagonning in a game without votes):
DrippingGoofball wrote:

SCUM

Hrezs
Untrod Tripod
And pushing his lynch:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Don't claim. Wait for everyone to have posted content.
Wut

At least provide a list of those that need to have posted "content" so that it's close-ended, and so that the Hresz wagon doesn't fritter away while we twiddle our thumbs waiting.

Camn is right, what this game needs is carnage.[/quote]

It is clear as day that her aim is to survive the night and not piss anyone off. Her day game is nothing but a distraction from her night strategy. She's just "going through the motions", as she says.

Strike: DGB
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:27 am

This song is for us DGB.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Lady Lambdadelta and
DrippingGoofball are valuable town assets

The scars of your love remind me of us,
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
for her incredibly charismatic ability to lead a wagon
to its swift conclusion with a honeyed voice and sense of humor unique to her own.
I would have both players in my corner until an entire faction is destroyed.
You had my heart inside of your hands,
But you played it with a beating

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Baby Spice (waiting for hydra? Why can't you post content now?), Wraith (catching up),
DGB (catching up)
, GummyBear (no content), Kagelord (no suspicions), ObliviousDruidMuncher (hasn't posted anything), all these players need to comment on
Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB, whenever you are ready to deliver a vote, given your strong words, we await.
See how I'll leave with every piece of you,
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

Albert B. Rampage wrote:My alliances seem one-sided and unrequited :(
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Have you read the rules and the thread?
No, rules are things other people read and explain to me is super-condensed form.
Then have you read my description in reply to you...? Have you read the game?
Count your blessings to find what you look for,
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold,
You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Strike: DGB
You had my heart inside of your hands,

But you played it,
You played it,
You played it,
You played it to the beat.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:38 am

Post by camn »

I'll be your ally, Albert.
Nobody ever uses the word 'unrequited' with me
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:53 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Pregame

Alright, I know I trololol'd that Wraith was scum, but I thought about this a lot while I was taking a shit one afternoon and I actually think it's a towntell. In general, most people support breaking, so if a strategy exists, it's probably gonna happen anyway. And if it works, scum are screwed whether they supported the break or not. So there's really reason for scum to oppose a break - they might as well just pretend to like it for townpoints and hope it doesn't work (which is what happens in most cases anyway).

Page 3

Since the Wraith: Town tell is a new concoction of mine, I don't think voting Wraith is scummy, but I don't necessarily like the votes.

The DGB votes are stupid. Toog is also stupid for striking.

Page 4

KageLord voting Toog is the first actually scummy thing I've seen. How is it "scum play?" I can't think of a single reason why scum would want to throw away their ability to move around wagons. Obviously, this was just an oversight. Also, the passive call for a policy lynch (e.g., bad town) is also scummy. Toog isn't policy-lynch worthy.

Hrezs is scummy for agreeing with KageLord but not even committing with a psuedo-vote.

Don't really agree with any of LLD's post. The first bit is "blah blah town cooperation ftw." The second read on Magua I don't really like - Magua posting vote counts and math is already-existing information and isn't a tell in either direction. Baku and Wraith votes are meh.

Magua voting Hrezs is goodposting, though.

Page 5

AGar, Plum, and Nacho are all being town. ABR is being an asshole. Scum reads on LLD and Hrezs are being solidified. Friend has good reads at the bottom of the page, too.

Page 6
Toog wrote:Claiming Day SK?
Kise wrote:You can't strike me so what's the difference?
LMAO.
Toog wrote:Exactly the reason why allowing a majority of players to control how we strike is a BAD IDEA. Voting serves no purpose this game other than to allow civilians to be manipulated. I did fully expect backlash though, hence the reason I stated the RDS was going to end with my Strike.
Ok seriously, I think the strike was ignorance, but this getting actually stupid. Psudeo-votes can't be manipulated any more than regular votes in a regular game. If this doesn't stop in the next few pages you're getting your null read taken away.

ABR's Charmander pretty much sums up the rest of the top half of the page. Lots of irrelevant back and forth between bunnylover and KK, neither of whom are actually being scummy.

Kagelord's post is scummy. It's just a GIANT continuation of a TERRIBLE argument that originated on Page 2/3. Lots of other stuff has happened in-between. This focus on Toog is an excuse to tunnel.

Remaining pages coming throughout the day, I need a break.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Strike: DrippingGoofball

Good play, Albert.

Camn, why did you apologize for fluffing during notes?
Why are you calling for the DSK to make a kill?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:29 am

Post by AGar »

Hm. Interesting on DGB.

I really never liked her play to begin with.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Bunnylover »

The quickness of the votes on DGB and the strike against her makes me raise an eyebrow.
No one posted a case on her or anything an two votes followed ABR. If a case had been posted previously then I would understand why people would be following ABR as he does make a point, but that is not the case.
For now:
Vote: DGB

I do agree with ABR, but I thought the whole point was not to be using strikes till we've come to a consensus so we can actually have a lynch.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Every wagon will be quick. There's three separate scumfactions, remember.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Got a limited about of time so I will get updated what I can, hope to get the rest tomorrow.

From page 12

Exe wrote:
CKD wrote:calling bullshit on this...lets fact check that...what post number was that?

When you did vote Hrezs, what are the wagon size?
You make this accusation, but you never actually look any of this stuff up? Obvscum is obvious?
It was my post number 5, and it was the THIRD vote on the Hresz wagon. Go figure.
Exe wrote: Oh and, the accusations of me waiting until the Hresz wagon was popular are pretty much crap. My first post after Hresz started posting called him out on it. It's not my fault that other people had already posted by that time.
You can say my accusations are crap all you want to, but it is obvious that you are trying to get involved in the hot bandwagon as soon as you can….calling bullshit on the reasoning of your vote…the actual positioning of your vote just adds fuel to that fire…”its not my fault” others had already voted at that time?

After you last posted here (03/14, 9:14am) , you posted 7 more times on site before your vote the following day (03/15, 4:05am)…so you were active on site, so don’t act like this wagon just sprung up on you.

Exe wrote:
CKD wrote:So was it a RVS vote or did you think he was scummy?
Can you at least make some attempt at actually reading the thread?
THAT post about ThAd was AFTER I had switched my vote to Hresz.
I realize that, so that we are on the same page…your vote on ThAd was completely RVS…you are sticking to that right?
Exe wrote:
Tl;dr: CKD should be lynched after Hresz. That was literally one of the worst posts this game. Plum...Idk, maybe it's feelings of OMGUS but that case on me is bad.
lol...keep trying..
KageLord wrote: Toog
Friend
Hrezs
Exe

in descending order of scumminess. Since ya'll don't want to take out easy very prob-scum in Toog though, I'll try to throw something together on Friend. If the quicklynch is agreed upon, I'll agree to striking Hrezs.
this is a funny post, at this point in the game, who are the top 4 players everyone is talking about?..oh yeah, this list.
Toogeloo wrote:DGB is making me suspicious. Not her normal self this game.

She makes a list, and then the rest of her posts are fluffy.
too bad you used your strike already....how awesome you have "opinions" but now dont have a strike to actually back them up...guess that makes it easy to say whatever you want without having to take an action.

I am with ABR about you....noob action, but I dont know if you are noobscum or noobtown.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I think CKD is town... OMG... if true, this is a lifetime opportunity!
DGB is scum, she never thinks I am town…ever.

baby CKD needs a bath and a bottle...will hit 14 and 15 asap.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”