A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Wedding is planned to kick off in 5 hours. I am a retarded person who breaks laptops (4 in 3 years) so there may be some delay but bear with us, and it won't affect your time, I'll extend deadline if needed and stuff. This is for those who don't stalk me and didn't see my Vla announcement. (Maybe this will be a non issue, not sure on seacore's schedule.

Vote count 3.17

Zdenek (4) Bunnylover, Andrius, Thor665, popsofctown
Nexus (1) Raivann,
Setael (2) Danakillsu, DrippingGoofball
Raivann (7) Kast, Setael, Hasdgfas, Twilight Sparkle, Shadow1psc, Zdenek, LynchMePls

Shadow1psc (1) Locke Lamora
Andrius (1) Magua

Not voting (2) Nexus, Benmage

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Time to get social aka quicktopic time deadline is here
Deadline for lynches is here

* Using a German Mac. Bad.
*No one due a prod.
* Vc mistakes? Point them out.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

Magua wrote:If Zdenek is the SK, he gets roleblocked. No kills.
If Zdenek is *not* the SK, the SK must then either kill, which will clear Zdenek of being the SK, or not kill.
If is the SK there is no kill, and then we lynch him. Huzzah!
If he isn't the SK, and there is no kill we lynch him and the SK has controlled both a roleblock and a lynch.
If he isn't the SK, and there is a kill we wasted a roleblock and gained a lynch.

I see the negatives outweighing the positives, especially since the evidence strongly suggests the first scenario is the true one. The above also rules out any diddling the scum team could do to the plan to complicate it.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Magua »

Thor665 wrote:If he isn't the SK, and there is no kill we lynch him and the SK has controlled both a roleblock and a lynch.
And lost a kill. I gladly trade "a roleblock" for "a kill".

Both your #2 and #3 scenarios represent a win, FMPOV.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

#3 is a SK who gets to choose a NK on a bulletproof townie. 1 is the only win I see, and 1 is a win if we lynch him right now - and is in fact more of a win.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Raivann »

Andrius- If I got roleblocked while chillin at Horn Hill, it's news to me.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Magua »

The SK does not "get a NK on a bulletproof townie". The SK loses a kill on anyone. Consider the cases if Zdenek is not the SK, and the SK chooses to no-kill to frame Zdenek:

1) We lynch Zdenek today. SK kills target #1. Tomorrow we lynch lynch #1. SK kills target #2.
2) We do not lynch Zdenek today, but instead lynch lynch #1. SK chooses to nokill. Tomorrow, we lynch Zdenek, SK kills target #1.

The difference between those two is that situation #1 results in the SK getting one more kill.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok, I've been busier (and less sober) than I expected to be this weekend, but my promise holds true. It probably won't happen before the thread closes for text, but I'll definitely put it into my QT, so whoever gets a table with me will love me. <3

I'm down for a Thor/Setael lynch, then Raivann/Zdenek/TS lynch.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Fuck, I'd remembered that the wedding was supposed to start sometime on Tuesday tomorrow--not midnight on the dot in UTC. Didn't have any time for Mafia over the weekend, and tonight was going to be my reread-MoI-and-break-down-his-ISO-while-wall-posting-like-hell night.

Before the wedding starts, is there anyone who doesn't understand the code in this post (as well as the correction in this post? I will translate for my table, if necessary. Now's the last time to say anything.

~Mina
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Raivann »

Town Mina doesn't drop F bombs.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Nexus (1) Raivann,
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

***I will govern a Zed lynch. He is being taken care of.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:These will be governed:
LL
Andy
Dana
Kast
Magua
LMP

I might feel the desire to govern:
Shadow
Pops
DGB
Benmage wrote:
The Hand speaks with the king's voice.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hey TS.
Explanations of the morse-code thing would be GREAT.

Also, I think it'd be a worthy idea to try and convey the neighborhoods too. Not top priority, but if we could do that it might be helpful.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Raivann »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Nexus (1) Raivann,
Like Nexus believes scum don't have fakeclaims? He's trying to gain townie points.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:52 pm

And last thoughts:

-Just ISO'd xvart (it's always a courtesy to dead people to reread them). His suspects were Raivann, Setael, and Bunnylover, and he also agreed with Kast's list that included danakillsu and Zdenek. Upon a reread, he was playing an overall protown game and making lots of insightful observations, but with all the confirmed/widely trusted players out there, I suspect that there's scum among those three.

-Thor is scummy for a variety of reasons that I'll have to save for the QT because I don't have time for an epic case. He's usually capable of more than this as scum, though. Also, I'm not sure if all my suspects fit logically together as one team anymore.

-Zdenek, Sotty already explained that she was the one who had strong town vibes from his posts, while I was the one who suspected him (and it was really his ISOs 63 and 64, which came after Sotty's "town" post, that clued me into the fact that he didn't actually believe what he was arguing). If you actually read my case, I explicitly state this:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
My (Mina’s) views on the two Mags have been the exact opposite of Sotty's
. MagUa seemed to have suspected us from the beginning of D1, and I saw where he was coming from re: his view that our vote was somewhat languishing during the beginning of the day. Furthermore, his feeling better about Thor because we weren't on the wagon shows that at the very least, he has a consistent view of the game. Your attacks on us, on the other hand, felt more as though you were capitalizing on Magua’s and Ben’s objections with us and trying to get a potential threat lynched early. I also think your “soft attacks" argument was bullshit used to justify turning every objection to your play around on us (hence why I’m so sceptical of Zdenek thinking that was the SELLING point for him on the Twilight Sparkle).
Unlike Sotty, I'd actually got a genuine vibe from his paranoia of us today. I've also started warming up to the case on Setael, in part for her reaction to Zdenek's claim (the one sticking point to me was her backing off after Feysal's softclaim). That said, with the exception of his Bunnylover point, he really chose the worst arguments to pick out in his Setael case--the TS one in particular was silly. Also, something that's been giving me second thoughts is that chesskid flipped VT...unlike Renly in the prequel, whose role was explicitly a lynch-triggerer. But whatever, I still don't want to lynch him today.

-DGB has been hovering around my suspect pool all game, but I dislike Magua wanting to lynch her SOLELY for the alignments of the players she's "cleared" (although I still lean town on MagU). Also, having played with her before, I know she says crap like being 100% certain of someone's alignment just for rhetorical effect.

-Since somehow I doubt anyone read my code post, the sample Morse code translates to this:
Raivann wrote:RAIVANN, WHY DID YOU SAY, "WHY ARE YOU STILL ASKING ME SILLY QUESTIONS ABOUT DEAD PLAYERS WHEN YOU'RE SOLD ON ME BEING SCUM?" THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE POV OF SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES WE GENUINELY THINK YOU'RE SCUM. I REMEMBER MAGNA DOING THE SAME THING TO ME IN RESPONSE TO MY ATTACK ON HIM: "YOU'RE OBVSCUM, BUT YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM CONFIRMATION BIAS AND DELUDING YOURSELF INTO THINKING EVERYTHING I'M DOING IS SCUMMY."
And I'm debating if I should say everything I'm thinking about Raivann (he's still a good lynch, but to be honest, I'm no longer convinced beyond a doubt that he's scum). I will say in Raivann's defence that for the roleblocker to have successfully stopped a kill N1, he would have to be on a scumteam with MoI and diddin.

Preview-edit: Raivann, I could link to about twenty posts from
A Clash of Kings
alone in which Town-Mina "dropped F-bombs," but you're not worth the effort.

-Benmage? Why did you ignore this:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Benmage, if you're voting Zdenek, and are actually thinking of governing Raiv, why the hell do you even want a claim from him?
and immediately vote Raivann?

Also, did you answer why you got mad at LMP for vigging chesskid after his softclaim when you'd been the one pushing him to do it? Can't find it in your ISO.

~Mina
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Twilight Sparkle wrote: -Benmage? Why did you ignore this:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Benmage, if you're voting Zdenek, and are actually thinking of governing Raiv, why the hell do you even want a claim from him?
and immediately vote Raivann?
I thought it was exxxtremely obvious. I wanted the lead suspects going into the wedding phase to have claimed.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Andrius wrote:Hey TS.

Also, I think it'd be a worthy idea to try and convey the neighborhoods too. Not top priority, but if we could do that it might be helpful.
Don't worry about this.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Andrius wrote:Hey TS.

Ack, seven minutes left, but what part in particular don't you understand?

To recap, copy and paste whatever it is you want to write in the Morse Code Translator. Morse code expresses all letters and characters in long (-) and short (.) sounds, as well as a slash for sentence breaks.

- = VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
. = UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion
/ = VOTE: Eddard Stark

You can just do find and replace in a word document (although remember to replace the /s first, or else it'll remove them from the vote tags), and then post the coded message in the thread.

To translate, just repeat the process in reverse (replace the vote tags with /s, -s, and .s, and then translate them back to English with the translator I linked to.

p-edit: Shadow, what do you mean, "don't worry about it"? Why, because it's useless, or because it's obvious? I don't want someone to use lack of knowledge of the code as an excuse to do anything antitown.

And VOTE: Raivann, just in case.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Not talking about the morse code thing, sorry
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Faraday Lannister

Faraday watched as the wedding feast began. He didn’t even really know anyone here, after all he’d only found out he was a Lannister what seemed like 2 minutes ago. Still this was to be the biggest wedding the land had ever seen so it only seemed right he was invited, it was about time he had a wife.

He walked around surveying the crowd. Ah how he loved singers, he took a jug of wine and poured himself some and sat down to watch the dancers. The Rains of Castamere was being played across the hall, he could hear it faintly, it seemed like it had been playing nonstop almost at this stage.

Time passed quickly as he felt himself loosen up, soon enough he had his eye on a girl on the corner of the room, a shy, pretty thing who blushed when she felt his gaze on him. He stood up, staggering slightly before steadying himself on the table. As he walked over he noticed her eyes drop; her long blonde hair down hung down below her shoulder and she was wearing a pale gown. Absolutely stunning.

After the small talk and her introducing herself as Taylor of House Swift they began to dance. He brought her back to the table then, and they sat down ready for food. He downed another cup of wine. Then another drink. And another after that.

‘I’ll be back soon, need a piss’ Faraday said feeling light headed as he felt his way around the table. Perhaps he needed some air. The air hit him hard and he felt like he needed to vomit...in fact he did just that, falling to his knees clutching at his stomach vomiting all over himself. He crawled across to the stable and fell into a pile of hay where he’d sleep for the rest of the wedding. Alas the perfect love story would not come true.

The wedding has started. From now untill deadline ONLY votes and UNVOTES may be posted in the thread. Violations of this rule will be punished. Quicktopics going out now.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 3.18

Zdenek (4) Bunnylover, Andrius, Thor665, popsofctown
Nexus (1) Raivann,
Setael (2) Danakillsu, DrippingGoofball
Raivann (7) Kast, Setael, Hasdgfas, Shadow1psc, Zdenek, LynchMePls, Twilight Sparkle

Shadow1psc (1) Locke Lamora
Andrius (1) Magua

Not voting (2) Nexus, Benmage

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline for lynches is here

* VOTES AND UNVOTES ONLY
*No one due a prod.
* Vc mistakes? Point them out.

Oh, you may begin. Just as a reminder, copyapasting IN to a qt is fine, copyapasting from it is wrong afterwards.
War has arrived!

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Setael
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:07 pm

UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Magua »

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”