chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

it's more like all sorts of things black hole can't do, if you catch my drift
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Fate »

ITS MORE LIKE STFU, WHERED YOUR BUDDY MASK GO?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by The Mask »

LET"s PLAY SOME TETRIS MOTHREFUCKER.

VOTE: FATE

Not claiming my other abilities, but I neighbored with Fate pre-game. I joked that he had been recruited into the cult and asked what he was BEFORE. He CHOSE to turn into a diva and go
"OOOH NO,
I WAS TOWN.
BAH. So let's cult SocioPath tomorrow."
He eventually spills his guts and tells me his character and abilities... I ASKED FOR NONE OF THAT. I tell him I was joking about the cult thing and also mention how only [INSERT PLAYER NAME HERE :) ] would fall for a trick like that, so my guess is that this was Fate's first hint that I wasn't buying his dramatic spill. He calls me a scumbag half a day later, which I'm guessing is around the time he came ITT to lead the charge on me.

The way CK is being attacked makes no sense at all. But of course, Fate's mafia so now it makes sense. Same routine from Fate as in the Resurgence game where we duped those inferior townsfolk. He led every charge, mislynched and bussed a buddy, retained town points, and poked fun of the good guys in the mafia QT. Same shit, different toilet.

I thought this would be fun, but you've shown your true colors, Fate. I NEVER asked you for abilities. CHECK THE QT AND TELL ME WHERE I ASKED YOU ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT ALIGNMENT YOU WERE. I didn't bother asking what your abilities are, but you couldn't wait to seize an opportunity to be all "oh look at how pro-town my fake claim is, ain't it so believable" NO FUCK THAT. YOU VOLUNTEERED ALL THAT SHIT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: THE MASK

THATS NOT WHAT FUCKIN HAPPENED YOU SCUMBAG
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Pwnt
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Fate »

I FIRST SAID "WTF MASK? I WAS FUCKIN TOWN"

THEN YOU WER ALL

"TEHEHHEHEHEEEE!!"

THEN I SAID *SHRUG* OH WELL, GUESS ITS TIME TO PLAN OUT A CULT VICTORY.

AND YOU LURKED WHILE I CLAIMED MY SHIT.

THEN YOU SAID

">_____> FAKECULT CLAIM IS FAKE"

YOU ROLEFISHING SCUMBAG.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Fate »

NO SHIT I CALLED YOU A SCUMBAG HALF A DAY LATER WHEN I WOKE UP TO YOUR "IT WAS ALL BS LOL"

AND NOW YOURE COUNTER VOTING ME? BASED ON WHAT? THAT I FELL FOR YOUR LIES?

FLAIL MORE. I KNOW IM ALREADY CLEARED WHEN YOU FLIP SCUM, BUT YOU COULD AT LEAST PRETEND TO DISTANCE FROM YOUR OTHER BUDDIES
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:Pwnt
LIKE THIS ONE WHO SAYS "PWNT" BUT TAKES NO STANCE ON THE ISSUE UNTIL THE REST OF THE TOWN POSTS.

YOU TWO COULDN"T BE MROE FUCKIN OBVIOUS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Meh
I'm not seeing how it makes fate scum, mask since if he actually fell for lolfakecult like you said he wouldn't have a reaosn to lie about being town
but it also doesn't make mask scum so
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by The Mask »

MAFIA NEIGHBORIZER..YOU THINK IM A MAFIA NEIGHBORIZER? IM MORE PISSED OFF THAT I WASTED AN ABILITY SINCE YOU WONT BE AROUND DAY 2 TO TALK TO.

YOU SAID YOU WERE TOWN AND ALSO ALT-SLIPPED, SO I CORRECTED YOU. THEN I GO TO PLAY GAMES ON MY MAIN, COME BACK TO THE QT AND SEE YOU'VE REVEALED ALL YA SHITS. AND still THOUGHT WE WERE A CULT. COIME ON MAN, YOU WOULD KNOW YOU WERE CULTED IF THE MOD SAID "YOUR ALIGNMENT IS NOW TO WIN WITH THE MASK'S GROUP"

MATTER FUCKIN FACT, WHATD THE MOD SEND YOU? HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE. YOU'D KNOW IF YOU WERE CULTED VIA MOD-CONFIRMATION.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Fate »

YES IT DOES MAKE MASK FUCKIN SCUM.

"lolfakecult" = CLEVER GAMBIT TO OUT MY ROLE

THERES NO FUCKIN TOWN MOTIVATION FOR IT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Fate »

The Mask wrote:MAFIA NEIGHBORIZER..YOU THINK IM A MAFIA NEIGHBORIZER? IM MORE PISSED OFF THAT I WASTED AN ABILITY SINCE YOU WONT BE AROUND DAY 2 TO TALK TO.

YOU SAID YOU WERE TOWN AND ALSO ALT-SLIPPED, SO I CORRECTED YOU. THEN I GO TO PLAY GAMES ON MY MAIN, COME BACK TO THE QT AND SEE YOU'VE REVEALED ALL YA SHITS. AND still THOUGHT WE WERE A CULT. COIME ON MAN, YOU WOULD KNOW YOU WERE CULTED IF THE MOD SAID "YOUR ALIGNMENT IS NOW TO WIN WITH THE MASK'S GROUP"

MATTER FUCKIN FACT, WHATD THE MOD SEND YOU? HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE. YOU'D KNOW IF YOU WERE CULTED VIA MOD-CONFIRMATION.
YES I THINK YOUR A SCUM NEIGHBORIZER YOURE ALREADY ABILITY CONFIRMED FFS.

IVE NEVER BEEN CULTED BEFORE, I DIDNT THINK OF THE MOD SENDING ME SHIT.

THATS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW YOU SAYING "FATE CLAIMED TO ME IN THE QT! FATE IS SCUM!" IS ONE OF THE LULZIEST AND MOST BULLSHITTED CASES IVE EVER SEEN SCUM PUSH ON ME.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

that sounds like something I would try to do to fuck with you tbh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Fate »

CHESSKID =/=MASK

CHESSKID ALSO WOULDNT NEIGHBORIZE ME.

APPLES AND FUCKING ORANGES.

YOU GONNA BUS MASK YET? OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY COACHING HIM TO "shhh shhh that makes no SENSE as a way to call Fate scum. Back off his lynch and we can divert him elsewhere!!"

IM NOT IMPRESSED
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by The Mask »

answer the question. whatd the mod send you?
town, quicklynch the shit out of this guy. his buddies are the ones lurking about (and theyll be posting to try and escape this category soon)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Fate »

I deleted that PM, IM PRETTY SURE it said "AN ABILITY HAS RESOLVED, HERES A FANCY QT TO TALK IN"
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by The Mask »

FKUCIN CSAPS KEY, STAY LOCKED GODDAMNIT

POINT STILL STANDS FATE THAT YOU KNEW DAMN WELL YOU WERENT CULTED IF THE MOD DIDNT SAY AS MUCH

DONT PLAY DUMB

P-EDIT: EDELETD MY ASS. WHY WOULD YOU DELETE A PM WITH A QT LINK IN IT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Fate »

QUICKTOPIC -> MY TOPICS ->? ??? -> CLEAN INBOX.

I PMD AGM ASKING IF I WAS FUCKING CULTED, OBV.

BUT HE DIDNT RESPOND BACK UNTIL WAY LATER. AFTER YOU "TRLALALLALALA" WHICH BASICALLY MEANT TO ME "TEHHEHHEE WERE FUCKIN CULTBUDDIES!" SINCEY OU DIDNT IMMEDIATELY CORRECT YOURSELF
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I wonder if scum have daytalk
they had last game apparently but the flavor behind that was because my character was scum >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Fate »

10) This game is nightless. It will remain open nonstop until a faction fulfills its win condition or the game is terminated by a moderator. Any faction with the ability to communicate amongst itself privately may do so at any time.
PLAY DUMB MORE WHILE YOUR BUDDY GOES DOWN IN FLAMES.

"COACH THE MASK MORE CHESSKID"-FATE
">.> (shit he saw through me, how the fuck does fate do that?) UHHHH scum have DAYTALKZ?"-CHESSCSUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Fate »