Mini 1135: Deadmines - DONE. PRAISE AZEROTH.

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

Kairyuu wrote:@Starbuck: It might be because it took several pages of TWO PEOPLE asking you the same damn question to get a straight answer out of you, and that answer was "oops, I messed up, let me reread." In smargaret's case she either caught her own mistakes shortly after making them, or a single comment was enough to get her to realize it.

Also, you're playing on technicalities again, and it's really bothering me. Post 304. Read it. TELL ME HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE INTERPRETED.
I feel she's overpowered. Typically in Minis, Doc's can't protect themselves too. Unless, I read that wrong and she has to either target herself or someone else.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

But with all of this one-shot stuff going around that may be the reason why she is able to do so.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Kairyuu »

. . . . . . Remind me why I'm bothering to actually get you to answer anything again?

Post 304 is the post where you try to answer my question with the statement that Mae's claim is overpowered. Thus, you are stating that her claim is the reason you voted her. You're obviously implying that this interpretation is incorrect. HOW IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE INTERPRETED THEN?

Also, it should be blatantly obvious that she can protect either herself OR someone else each Night. This was contained in her claim.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:46 am

Post by smargaret »

The thing is, you didn't admit to it. You backpedaled, and evaded, and deflected - but your 345 is the first indication that you're admitting to a mistake. Your reaction to pressure also seems off from a town perspective.

And
I'd be fine with shorter night deadlines
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:47 am

Post by smargaret »

Starbuck wrote:
smargaret wrote:Starbuck, if it wasn't FULLY BECAUSE she was overpowered, why did you only list that as your reason, and even more so why did you unvote?

You're claiming misrepresentation when it isn't there as an excuse to get out of answering my questions.
Again, quote where I said that I voted her SOLEY FOR THAT REASON.

You CAN'T.

WHY?

BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG.

God, I feel like Fate.
Semantics. Again.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

smargaret wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
smargaret wrote:Starbuck, if it wasn't FULLY BECAUSE she was overpowered, why did you only list that as your reason, and even more so why did you unvote?

You're claiming misrepresentation when it isn't there as an excuse to get out of answering my questions.
Again, quote where I said that I voted her SOLEY FOR THAT REASON.

You CAN'T.

WHY?

BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG.

God, I feel like Fate.
Semantics. Again.
Can't provide evidence AGAIN.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

You can call it semantics all you want, but it's still dodging, my dear.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:52 am

Post by smargaret »

You're not in the southern US. You're not sleeping with me. I'm pretty sure you didn't give birth to me.

DON'T FUCKING CALL ME DEAR.

And it's not dodging. Kairyuu ninja'd my explanation, adding that this is more towards your pattern of deflecting/trying to get someone to engage in an unnecessary discussion was all I felt I had to add to his 352.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Kairyuu »

OOIJOKDDOQIJWDOWHODUHQWIHQWIHDWIQHDIUQWHDIUQWHIDQWHDIQWHIDQWIUDHQWIHDIUQWH

That is all.

I'm done with this argument. I will be awaiting Parama's indication that he's heard from the mod and will revote once that happens. I don't feel like watching Starbuck ignore the fact that I'm arguing the exact same thing as smargaret, but only replying to smargarets posts, since mine are the ones with the evidence that she claims to want.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

I lived in the southern US before coming to Italy (because I serve in the US military) and will be moving back there when I leave here. So again, WRONG.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@smargaret: She's pretty much just trying to bait you into doing something stupid at this point. I know she's not stupid. She can see the evidence, but is choosing to ignore it. Everyone else can see it too. May as well stop taking the bait, at least until we've heard from other people.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Parama »

I've heard from the mod.

lynch away.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Kairyuu »

vote: Starbuck

I assume you have no intention of sharing, yes?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

Kairyuu wrote:OOIJOKDDOQIJWDOWHODUHQWIHQWIHDWIQHDIUQWHDIUQWHIDQWHDIQWHIDQWIUDHQWIHDIUQWH

That is all.

I'm done with this argument. I will be awaiting Parama's indication that he's heard from the mod and will revote once that happens. I don't feel like watching Starbuck ignore the fact that I'm arguing the exact same thing as smargaret, but only replying to smargarets posts, since mine are the ones with the evidence that she claims to want.
Oh, I see wtf you are talking about now. This right?

Starbuck wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:Ok. Nothing changes about my question. Why. Does. That. Make. Mae. Scum?
Why does it not make Mae scum?

I get the whole priest bubble thing, but to be able to protect people and protect herself seems a bit overpowered.
My question is in reply about the block. The second sentence was an addition after she claimed, just like in the below quote.
Starbuck wrote:
smargaret wrote:Okay, so the only justification you've provided for voting Mae is a cop investigation that doesn't say anything at all about her alignment. If it's not the results of your investigation, why are you voting her?
I do feel her claim is overpowered, and also, the fact that I investigated her and was blocked made me throw some added suspicion on her that I shouldn't.

I'm gonna
Unvote
for now. I need to do some re-reading.
Although, I'm pretty sure you and smargaret are going to rip me to shreds some more over this now. I thought I was clearer. My bad, the pages are moving too damn fast.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Starbuck »

The second quote was the one that I wanted smargaret to link because that's what I thought she was referring to.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Starbuck »

So yeah, I can totally see where that looks scumtastic and if the village has no better lynch today than go for it.

Otherwise, let's not quicklynch and keep scumhunting.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Parama »

Kairyuu wrote:
vote: Starbuck

I assume you have no intention of sharing, yes?
NOPE.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Alright. You've answered the question. I'm not satisfied with the answer, and I think that nothing you've done today has been anything but scummy, and don't believe your claim to have made a mistake, but the question is answered. I have nothing else to "rip you to shreds" about, so I'm satisfied with just lynching you now.

Plus there's the fact that your claim is bullshit, so I'm pretty happy with my vote right now.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh, and you should probably be voting me right now, since from your (faked) perspective, I
must
be scum, right? :P
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

There is the chance that the mod including more than one of the same. Why do you discount this?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

Kairyuu wrote:Oh, and you should probably be voting me right now, since from your (faked) perspective, I
must
No, because I can see where the last however many pages can paint me in a scumtastic light.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Starbuck wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:Oh, and you should probably be voting me right now, since from your (faked) perspective, I
must
No, because I can see where the last however many pages can paint me in a scumtastic light.
That was my jab at you not voting in a 1v1, especially when you specifically said you doubted my counterclaim. I see absolutely no reason to reuse a race/class combo unless Inhim was SPECIFICALLY trying to cause a mislynch in the case of a massclaim. Of course, if that was the intention, then he would have to have ignored the fact that if either of us were forced to claim for ANY reason, the other would likely counterclaim, which is either a deliberate bastard move, or a fairly big design error, both of which I doubt are the case here.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Starbuck wrote:I lived in the southern US before coming to Italy (because I serve in the US military) and will be moving back there when I leave here. So again, WRONG.
Wait, what? I thought you were from CT? LYNCH ALL LIARS /offtopicjoke

Anyway, Starbuck, I'm very interested in which games we've played together where I should "know how you play as a VT", because I'm not thinking of any.
green shirt thursdays
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Antihero »

Kairyuu wrote:@Antihero: Parama stated that he KNEW that there was a tracker result coming, but yet he claimed to have given me the kill I used on Bub. Hence, logical progression.
Where did he do this?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Antihero: Post 258 he claims to have given me the kill I used on Bub, and . . . I am a fucking dumbass. It was YOU who claimed that there would be tracker results today. Changes nothing, except that I'm no longer confused about Parama being a double-inventor.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”