gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

WELL YEAH, OF COURSE IF HES SCUM HELL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

IM JUST SAYING, IF HE IS TOWN, HE SHOULD LET TOWN KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HIS ROLE IS, ESPECIALLY SINCE HIS ROLE APPARENTLY SOMEHOW CONFLICTS WITH YOURS

BUT HE SHOULDNT OUT YOUR ROLE

THATD BE BAD
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by The Mask »

Not claiming shit. Fuck did you hammer me without asking for it first anyway? Mafia do not need to know what abilities they took out of the game. Town will be just fine without knowing.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by The Mask »

All i will say is i had an L+1 threshold for my static.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Fate »

^Scum.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by The Mask »

NO BULLSHIT. FATE CLAIMED BLACK HOLE IN THE QT. I KID YOU NOT. YOU WILL SEE I AM TOWN ONCE AGM GETS HERE. HIS ABILITIES ARE L+1 STATIC, AND I GUESS HE GIVES 2 AND 4 VOTES OUT AS WELL. HIS FAKE NAME IS KAMUI. SOME GUY IN A YELLOW COMET OUTFIT. I REMEMBER SEEING THIS ROLE IN THE FIRST GAME. AGAIN, AND I SHIT YOU NOT, HE CLAIMED BLACK HOLE. JACKASS SHOULD HAVE WAITED TIL I COULD ONLY BAH POST.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by The Mask »

BUT OF COURSE NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THAT. GG FATE. FUCK YOU FOR NOT MISLYNCHING ME LATER. WHERES VV WHEN U NEED THAT FUCKER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Fate »

LOL.

OF ALL THE THINGS TO BULLSHIT AGAINST ME

FUCKIN ROFL
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Fate »

The Mask wrote:BUT OF COURSE NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THAT. GG FATE. FUCK YOU FOR NOT MISLYNCHING ME LATER. WHERES VV WHEN U NEED THAT FUCKER
QFT

"WHERES VV TO MISTUNNEL FATE LIKE A GODDAMN MORON. HED BUY THIS "FATE CLAIMED SCUM" BULLSHIT.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

You're already dead, Mask.

AND IF FATE HAD REALLY CLAIMED SCUM, WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT YOU HAVE SAID IT EARLIER
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by The Mask »

I ALMOST CAME OUT THE MASK TOO. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY QT. WTF, MOD STOP LURKING AND POST THE FLIP. ALL YOU VI'S NEED TO REMEMBER FATE'S SELF-MAIMING TRICK. DONT GET RAPED THIS TIME OR I WILL TROLL THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR INBOXES..... GANDY, WITHOUT GIVING ALT-META, LEMME JUST SAY THERES A REASON IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GO TO MY INBOX and click the link. A reason thats time-consuming.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by The Mask »

I have this icky feeling I will be janitored...
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 1, Vote Count II - Omens and Signs]

"Well... hhh... let me have a taste of your soul…."

[Votes]

AurorusVox
- ()
bv310
- ()
chesskid3
- ()
crazypianist1116
- (chesskid3)
Enigma
- ()
Fate
- (The Mask)
gandalf5166
- (Twistedspoon)
GhostWriter
- (imposion)
implosion
- ()
SocioPath
- (crazypianist1116)
The Mask
- (AurorusVox, Fate, SocioPath, gandalf5166, bv310)
Twistedspoon
- (GhostWriter)

Not voting
- (Enigma)

[Activity]

No prods currently needed.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by The Mask »

A lot of assholes just tightened up... I'm home now.

So we need one more to prove I'm L+1, though there's no way to confirm your DV power gandy. Here's Fate's fakeclaim:

Kanebi. Actives apparently are to give himself an additional vote, and his super combo is to give himself 2 additional votes. His claimed static is L+1 threshold.

How's this for a theory: Chesskid does happen to be a miller, which is the town's handicap, evened out by my L+1 threshold (or the mafia have no cop-immune members). The mafia's handicap is a member with an L-1 threshold, but they're supported by an L+1 member as well.

FATE YOU SAID SCUM HAVE NEIGHBORED YOU 4 TIMES. I WANT LINKS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN. I'LL RISK MODKILL AND C&P POST SUBJECT 13.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by The Mask »

So basically... this is what he claimed:
AlmasterGM wrote:
Spoiler: Allied Nations (Town) Role PM from Advance Wars: Mafia Rising
Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, XXX! You are Kanbei, the fearless Samurai CO of Yellow Comet. Your homeland is at risk, and you will stop at nothing to defend it! This will be done by slaughtering your enemies with the minimum degree of mercy required by the civilized world. Some of the other CO's will probably try and tell you to slow down and look at some intel or something, but real warriors don't need technology to be victorious - they need strength! Your mind and muscles of steel will prevail!

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Morale Boost
- You call upon the poems and traditions of your Samurai ancestors to boost your spirits! {For the next 4 days, you gain 1 additional vote.}
Super CO Power: Samurai Spirit
- You go into a deep meditative state and emerge filled with a power mortals can merely dream of. {For the next 7 days, you gain 2 additional votes and you take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

Static Abilities:

Nerves of Steel
- Years of meditation and training have made you physically tougher than the average human. You can withstand a significant beating. {You take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

You are aligned with the Allied Nations and win when all other factions have been eliminated.

Your personal quicktopic is located here: ‪XXX.‬ This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!
Now since the rules don't say I can't C&P.... read this from BOTTOM back up to TOP.
/inb4AGMupdates :mrgreen:

[FATE MAIN] 13
03-22-2011 09:38 PM ET (US)
ENJOY YOUR GRAVE AS I BURN THE REST OF THIS TOWN.

FROM BLACK HOLE

WITH LOVE.

THE MASK 12
03-22-2011 12:07 AM ET (US)
YOU ARE DEAD MEAT MOTHERFUCKER

Fate 11
03-21-2011 04:49 PM ET (US)
JOKING MY ASS YOU FUCKING SUCMBAG.

QUICKTOPICS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY WEAKNESS. I"VE BEEN NEIGHBROIZED BY SCUM 4/4 TIMES IN MY LIFE, AND I ALWAYS TRUST THEM.

THIS IS OUR SECRET MONO E MONO PLACE, AND YOU PLAY TRICKS ON ME TO GET ME TO OUT MY ROLE?

DIE YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG.

The Mask 10
03-21-2011 03:26 AM ET (US)
Joking about the cult thing. This is a neighborhood... you're fucking with me, aren't you? :-<

I expected someone like gandalf to fall for this, but I wanted me a better partners.

Um... NEW QUICKTOPIC??? :-D

Fate 9
03-21-2011 03:02 AM ET (US)
If I do its GG, I got Morale Boost AND Samurai Spirit respectively, which give me an addtional vote and TWO additional votes.

Basically with another cultbuddy or two we can quickhammer by D2 or D3 depending on how many vigs there are.

AKA GG

My static just makes me take more votes to lynch, I'm guessing this is going to be a lynch mechanic heavy game.

Fate 8
03-21-2011 02:58 AM ET (US)
AGM DO I STILL HAVE MY CO AND SCO POWAHZ?

I'm Kanebi, a fuckin BADASSZ

Fate 7
03-21-2011 02:57 AM ET (US)
Going to bed now, not much strategy for cult is there? Its basic stuff right, as long as you're alive you can recruit each night, etc. etc.?

I'll mislynch one of the trolls D1, and if I'm going down I won't leave any connections (though I don't get lynched D1)

Fate 6
03-21-2011 02:56 AM ET (US)
What?
(Deleted - ongoing game reference. --AGM)

NEVERMIND.

Hai Mask, so let's recruit... Hell I haven't even seen the playerlist yet. SOCIOPATH was another pre-in though, get him and we'll FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACESMASH this town.

AGM please delete post #3, it was meant for another game's QT

The Mask 5
03-21-2011 02:52 AM ET (US)
LALALALALAAALALALLALAALLLALALAA

The Mask 4
03-21-2011 02:52 AM ET (US)
Mask.

*sigh*

Fate 3
03-21-2011 02:47 AM ET (US)
CULT!?

DAMN IT [MASK MAIN]!!!!

I was town.. *sigh*

So I know shit for flavor about this game, but since I played in the last one I'm pretty sure we'll rape this town that'll implode from a secret cult.

The Mask 2
03-21-2011 02:36 AM ET (US)
Yeah, man. Welcome to the cult. What were you before?
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: bv310

Townish damn reaction to my gambit I've ever seen.

Can't say much more due to his alt status, but the LAST time I fucked with Mask like this he RAGED against ALL LOGIC that I was scum and should be lynched the next day no matter WHAT.

His reaction to my scumclaim in the qt is genuine as well, what with the risk of modkilling himself not being something he would "think" to say as scum.

Now of all the people that jumped on, I'd say bv looks by far the worse.

Its a hammer attempt no matter how you stretch it.

OFF the wagon I still have money on chesskid as a scumbag, but he'll have to be put on the back burner as well. See what he claims later, and if its just TOO forced and fabricated and "perfect" its probably a long term scum gambit of his. Thats what my gut says anyway.

Gandalf begging for the Mask's claim reads as SUPERTOWN, he'd be wary of lookign bad for rolefishing given Mask's flip tomorrow. The fact that he wants as much info as possible out of this lynch=super town.

TLDR:
The Mask is confirmed town, seriously. No one even touch him with a lynch for the rest of the game OR DEATH WILL HAPPEN. Bv's hammer attempt was scummy as fuck given he'd be MUCh more wary of me coming off Resurgence then sheeping me onto The Mask with "lolflailscum" as his reasoning.

Sorry I gambited so much Mask, I was just REALLY pissed I early claimed to you stupidly. The fact hat you just outed my claim to the scumteam was pretty fucking stupid though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh ninja....
You dumb fucking FUCK.

NOW YOURE MODKILLED YOU STUPID FUCK AFTER I JUST CONFIRMED YOU AS TOWN WITH MY GAMBIT.

WHAT THEFUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

(So long as you do not quote messages from the moderator, copying and pasting from QTs (or pretending to C&P from a QT) is not against the rules. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by The Mask »

Can't get modkilled when it's not in the rules.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Jesus christ Mask.... you stupid idiot. We could've rocked this town together after I went through such lengths and a fake guilty just like I did in [REDACTED]....
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by The Mask »

I think.
Hope.
Pray for.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Fate »

If you don't get modkilled then LOL HIGH FIVES ^5

Btw since you just posted does that mean your alt isouted and I can REFERENCE the game I was mimicking with this one?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by The Mask »

FUCK [REDACTED]. WE LOST. I HATED YOU FOR LIKE A WEEK IN THE DEAD QUICKTOPIC.

p-edit: wut?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah you HATED me but I was fucking TOWN. And you knew I was too (right?).... but you still wanted me DEADDEADEAD

Just like here, against all reason.

NOW that you're confirmed town and the scumteam know I'm not a THREATENING power role.... let's break this game open.

Oh you didn't alt-slip, you redacted it, nvm then.

ANYWAY, thoughts on the scumsheep who voted you?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by The Mask »

Lol. Burn.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Mask what the fuck are you doing?

I was typing up my gambit the SAME TIME as you were busy letting your paranoia go into overdrive.

Read the last pages of the scum QT in resurgence again, "Never claim scum in thread. EVER. Never get cocky. EVER."

These are my hard and fast rules as scum.

This game I got paranoid you were scum so gambited with "secret pre-game information" to see what would happen.

Lots of reads happened. This is basically a D1's worth of information WITHOUT a townie dead.

Now pull your head out of your ass
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by The Mask »

You had me lynched, so I thought. I didn't inform you of my L+1 threshold. YOU INTENDED TO LYNCH ME. ON DAY 1, WTF I THOUGHT WE ALWAYS GO FOR NUBS???

NO.

NO NON O NO NONO.

</3 NO FIXING THAT, FATE.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”