Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CO IS HIDER
SUPER CO IS COP
JESUS CHRIST
GIVE ME 6 DAYS TO PROVE IT
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Fate »

OH FUCKING HIDER?

HIDER IS IT?

HIDER MC HACK INTO COMPUTERS AND HIDE THEIR SHIT BUT OH BTW MY PASSIVE IS IM A MILLER SO IF THERES ANOTHER COP ITS BECAUSE IM A MILLER

I SWEAR TO GOD THE REAL COP BETTER NOT CC

FUCKING LYNCH THIS PUNK WITH FIRE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by bv310 »

unvote, vote: Chesskid

Damn, we've got two conf-scum already. Care to out your buddy so we can call this a game?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

UH NO ITS BECAUSE it takes 21 days per cop result
and only 7 for hider result
are you fucking seriously goign to lynch me before I can pROVE AN OBVIOUS cLAIM YOU DIPSHITMCDIPSHITMCDIPSHIT
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

SCUMKILL IS FACTIONAL
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BY WAITING 6 DAYS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

YOU KNOW WHATS EVEN BETTER
IM SCUM RB,REDIRECT ETC ETC IMMUNE
BECAUSE I USED TO BE ONE OF THEM I KNOW THEIR TRICKS
BUT NO
LYNCH ME
FUCKING RETARDS
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by The Mask »

I am believing of CKD. He looked town when I thought Fate was scum....
did I just say thought?

What nation is Lash from?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ONE SEC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lol do you mean allied nations?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

pretty sure fate's just mad
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by bv310 »

Lash is from Black Hole, but seriously use your damn brain Mask. He's claiming to be a Miller-Hider-Cop who's also miraculously immune from Scum abilities.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

GIVE ME 6 DAYS
WHAT THE FUCK HARM CAN I DO IN SIX DAYS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

LASH WAS FROM BLACK HOLE
I DEFECTED WHEN HAWKE WAS OUSTED AND APPARENTLY THATS FLAVOR SUPPORTED ACCORDING TO GANDALF
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by The Mask »

I say give CKD the days he needs. Deal with this bandwagoner first.
Unvote; Vote: bv310

Enigma reads as scum to me as well.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2894048

Unhealthy skimming... what would prompt you to skim in the first place? CKD claimed miller, gandalf claimed Hated status. Fate came in at the bottom of page 2 with his ploy, but even those parts are worth something. You can get policy lynched if you're insinuating you signed up for a game, only to not take it seriously.

CHESSKID, WHAT DOES IT SAY AFTER LASH? WHERE'S LASH FROM? WHAT CLIQUE DOES SHE REPRESENT?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I PROVIDED FLAVOR FORE VERYTHING
YOU SIT DOWN
STFU
AND WAIT 6 DAYS
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by The Mask »

bv310 wrote:Lash is from Black Hole, but seriously use your damn brain Mask.
DIDN'T YOU JUST REFER TO CKD AND ME AS SCUMBUDDIES? WHY WOULD I USE MY BRAIN, AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO SAVE MY BUDDY? HUHUHUHHH?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

WHAT IT SAYS AFTER LASH IS TECHNOLOLOGICAL FEMALE GENIUS
IT DOESNT SAY A NATION OR WHATEVER
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

its like
very similar to this

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, XXX! You are Lash, the technological girl genius CO of Black Hole. Your partners in crime, Hawke, played by XXX, and Adder, played by XXX, are set on conquering the world. For the most part, this sounds lovely to you. However, you're not entirely sure what they plan to do with it afterwards. Sit around and drink tea on the top of the capital building? Bah. You're in this because you like to play, and there's no better playground than a battlefield and no shiner toy than weapons. Teehee. Time to play!

Activated Abilities:
CO Power: Terrain Tactics - You use your tactical skill to traverse the terrain of the Allied Nations without detection. {For the next 5 days, target player becomes immune to being investigated, tracked, and watched.}
Super CO Power: Prime Tactics - You use your tactical and technological genius to infiltrate Allied computer networks and see what's going on behind closed doors. {I will reveal to you target player's CO name and any active, static, and factional abilities that player has.}

Static Abilities:
Tech Guru - Technology bends to your command; it can never be used against you. Allied attempts to place you under surveillance are a complete joke. {You are immune to being watched.}

Faction Abilities:
Fakeclaim - During the first invasion, Sturm created chaos by creating clones and turning the Allied Nations against each other. The same trick won't work twice - they trust each other now. Fortunately, you can use that to your advantage. {You know that the Allied Nations CO Colin is not a player in this game. You can safely assume his identity without being counterclaimed.}
Quantum Comlink - Thanks to a special space satellite designed by you, the Black Hole CO's have the ability to communicate with one another in real time. {You may communicate with your partners at anytime in the quicktopic here: ‪XXX}‬
Support from Sturm - Sturm, the enigmatic and removed leader of Black Hole, has tasked you with defeating the Allied forces while he tends to other matters. He is still, however, concerned with your progress and wishes for Black Hole to emerge victorious. Occasionally, he will metaphorically take off his gloves and assist by lending you his incredible strength. {Black Hole collectively shares the following activated ability: Super CO Power: Meteor Strike - You summon a massive meteor from space that wreaks havoc on the Allied forces below. {Kill target player.} Your Quantum Comlink's quicktopic will inform you of its progress charging. When completely filled, any Black Hole player may activate this ability.}

You are aligned with Black Hole and win when all other factions have been eliminated.

Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Except now im not scum because Hawke got run out and I joined the alliance and they dont trust me yet miller
and then CO is hider and SCO is cop because I hack (idr flavor on the hider I can go get if you want), and then I'm immune to scum abilities that aren't kill because I know Black HOle's ways
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^thats Lashs role pm from the last one
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

flavor for the hider is i use tactical skills to let people die for me but it only works if they're willing to die for me hence not black hole
I die if i hide behind black hole or person i hiding behind dies
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

OH HEY LOOK LASH WAS A COP LAST GAME TOO
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by The Mask »

chesskid3 wrote:TECHNOLOLOGICAL
Lol k let's calm down. I did some VERY extensive research on the character an hour ago. The flavor and everything checks out. I can see hider as being a cop that dies, and the super CO is a cop that obv can live afterwards. As for your static: It's a combination of being Black Hole-immune AND being a miller, or are you assuming you're miller because of the flavor? My guess would be there's another investigator out there, like a thief, and they receive whether a person is/has been affiliated with Black Hole. Story-wise, wouldn't make sense for someone to cop you and the mod tells them you're aligned with Black Hole. But I don't want to step on toes when I just started getting into this game....

And last time: You are Lash, girl tech genius CO FORMERLY of Black Hole?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:flavor for the hider is i use tactical skills to let people die for me but it only works if they're willing to die for me hence not black hole
I die if i hide behind black hole or person i hiding behind dies
LOL

"OH HEY LOOK LASHS ROLE LAST GAME WHERE IG OT MY FAKECLAIM IDEA FROM WAS A COP TOO"

There's no hiders in a game like this, because hiders yaknow IMMUNE from NK.

A hider PM would say somethin like "and for 5 days derp you immune from kills"

WEAK COP -> COP I
MIGHT
buy, but MILLERCOP is just a fakeclaim TOOSCUMFORSCUM gambit.

You die now.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

EXPLICITLY SAYS I AM A MILLER.
BECAUASE YOU PEEPS DONT TRUST ME

YES MASK
THOUGH FORMERLY ISNT THERE
BUT I SAYS I LEFT BLACK HOLE
SO ITS THE SAME THING

FATE SUCK A DICK

ALSO NOBODY IS GOING TO COP ME SINCE IM THE COP SO IDK WHY ME BEING MILLER MATTERS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

FATE
I KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE FLAVOR
HOW WOULD I MAKE LOLFAKECLAIM AND KNOW LASH DEFECTED

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”