Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

Greymarble wrote: I can 'like' someone doing something and disagree with the focus (or not agree enough to move my vote). It's incredibly weak, and I'm not overly impressed.
But why would you like it, when it directly leads to your stated primary aim for the day (lynching FES) becoming more difficult? When you're town and someone unvotes the wagon you're on, which you're convinced is scum, do you like that?
I have a strong town read on spot, and Gummy is constantly VLA, it feels like you're picking on easy targets.
Now you see, I really f'in hate this kind of attitude. Gummybear are horrifically bad lurkers. That's something that's useful to scum if they can get away with it. When they have been here, their play has been pretty scummy. And pretty much no-one has been willing to call them out on it until we did. That's a good recipe for someone who's scum. I mean, I suppose it
is
easier to state 'they're lurking' rather than making a long post full of wild reaches and confirmation bias. But it's also more likely to net you a scum, so we will continue to do it.

I also don't see how your town read on spot matters a jot as to how 'easy' or otherwise they are to wagon. They don't appear to be anyone's top suspect right now- that's not my idea of an easy wagon.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:53 am

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

first off holy *bleep* UB posted content.

i'm expecting rocks to fall later tonight.

We may have been 3rd in the vote count for FES but who came up with that good as balls case? hmmm... oh right us.

finally WE NEVER DID PUSH THE LYNCH.

Did we ever say, repeat EVER SAY"UB needs to die today" or "more votes for UB plox"? even out of context? worded differently?

no. and if saying what we said WAS pushing for his lynch, i'm Gilbert Gottfried in a *bleep*ing tutu singing "I'm a little teapot".

^ That's my other head.
All I have to add to that is
But we don't think he looks scummy, not at all.
That's what you said about UB in the post I was originally referring to. That seemed to me to be a weak townread, which is pretty poor basis for a scumread on someone else. But as my pal so aptly points out, your linked posts from us are pretty obviously not pushing a UB lynch very hard. We voted them, yes. And then we found a better lynch candidate.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

AGar and I are bashing our heads to the wall right now. It's okay; we'll have RayFrost clean up the mess when he wakes up, so the wall won't stay bloody for long.

We can like pressure being placed on another player, especially if we've been overlooking that player. Do we have to join it when there's other scum in our sights? No. I didn't feel the need to join a bandwagon on GummyBear in this situation and neither did AGar. If GummyBear is scum, then yeah, we look bad, but so be it because we're that sure of Frogito Ergo Sum.

The "tag team attack" on YosFlavouredCayke was coincidence. (I say that word enough I may make it my own freaking gimmick.) We'd been in discussion about YosFlavouredCayke at the time, and those discussions were independent of what others were saying about YosFlavouredCayke.

Also, if you're going to accuse RayFrost of lurking, you need to accuse me first. Our setup has been, up until now (and I think we're returning to this with my return here), post in QuickTopic, discuss, and then have Equinox post. We never clearly defined a rule about when the other heads would jump in, since we all expected me to keep activity up. Comedy of errors, wham, wrench meets plumbing. I suspect neither AGar nor RayFrost jumped in because they expected that I'd pick it up in good time.

Preview edit: I'm literally out the door and I see WALLS. Later.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Balam »

Greymarble wrote:
Interestingly, after claiming their heads to help explain their activity failure, it has been exclusively Equinox posting in the thread. The optimistic interpretation is that Equinox has found more time and is going back to being the "posting head." However, now that we know the identities of the involved players,
I’m curious as to why Rayfrost and AGar are not posting in thread
If there's one scum motto RF lives by, it's activity. And look! It's Frosty!
Yeeeaaaahhhhhhh. See there's a bit of a problem with your "meta" here. You're basing it off of my "activity activity activity activity" line towards kcda in that game. This was a frustration line towards him because his play was fine until he stopped posting. Your meta, even if it's accurate about my scum play,
also describes my town play
. I'm a pro-activity person. This will never change about me. The fact that you are trying to support your case based upon a one-legged meta is, simply put, crap.

I shall reply to the rest of the postings about my "scum slip" of forgetting who hammered (apparently, I'm scum for
not being hyper-vigilant
in this game :roll: ) as well as the rest if I have time this morning, though I do have to go out rather soonish.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Balam »

Greymarble wrote:
Balam wrote:Preeety sure we've laid out our dislike of FES already. RTT
As for svt: it's the terribad hammer by beaverweasle that makes them a "must die" candidate.
This is in the air during the period of time that svt catches up and makes posts, as their play may or may not make up for the scummy play of their predecessor. The GB hydra has been practically inactive in this game, and it's active lurking. They've posted elsewhere, they have the luxury of being able to talk about the game 24/7, and yet their posting here is lackluster and rare. It feels as if they are deliberately avoiding the thread rather than just being too busy to post.
Balam wrote:Eh? UntrodStranger. I fail to see the relevance of your comment.
Balam wrote:Oh, you said beaverweasle not UB (the actual hammerers) hahahaha. God, I should pay more attention.

We didn't really discuss the hammer past a "That hammer was crap" esque comment from equinox.
My other head can lift this up if he wants to.

Vote: Balam

We ain't discussed it. But this don't pass.

Reading is tech. First quote: faulty memory = attributing the hammer to an incorrect person. This scumread is in the air until svt catches up.

Forgetting what I type = fun.

Equinox made a "that hammer was crap" esque comment regarding UB, which is how I even noticed that I was attributing the hammer to BW in the first place (hint: I went back over the QT when fonzi/WHOEVERTHEFOOK asked if we discussed the hammer extensively).

Go ahead and explain how forgetting shit, or, more accurately,
attributing an unusual/bad behavior to the wrong person by accident
is a scumslip, kthx.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Balam »

Greymarble wrote:You're right about the line. It's not your fault that you pulled scum here. Happens to the best of us.

Anyway, you're saying that SVT should hang for... no. reason. at. all.

Meh, I can read RayFrost like an open book. Didn't lynch him in 45 minutes on day 2 because I fail to understand him. He saw a read he didn't understand and grabbed a reason out of midair.

Everything after that was backpeddling.
My reaction to "I can read RF like an open book" is "lolno." You got a cop investigation on me in a town full of obv-town VIs for newbies and obv-town for everybody else after the lynch. The uncertain players (aside from me) were all on the D1 deadline lynch of
the mafia roleblocker
. If you hadn't chosen me as the cop investigation, you'd have been an idiot. Plain and simple. Trying to cock up
catching me once as scum
as anything more than the above is just. not. accurate. Now please kindly take a pin and stick it into your oversized head. One Game. That's all it was.

Geezus. SVT is scummy for te play of his predecessor, which is to say a bunch of not-really-content posts that don't contribute much to scumhunting before replacing out without doing much of anything helpful during the period of time they were here. SVT gets a bye from this suspicion during the period of time that they are catching up.

Please, feel free to point out the backpedaling.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Balam »

The last three posts and this one = RayMotherFuckingFrost. RMFF for short.

To add to my "please feel free to point out the backpedaling" - please feel free to point out the backpedaling from the realizing I made an error in my attribution of blame due to not paying attention and how either one is a scumtell.

Also feel free to point out my "scumslip" and how it is, in fact, a scumslip rather than a slip of memory (which happens to me all the time).
Lord Fonzi wrote:
Greymarble wrote: I can 'like' someone doing something and disagree with the focus (or not agree enough to move my vote). It's incredibly weak, and I'm not overly impressed.
But why would you like it, when it directly leads to your stated primary aim for the day (lynching FES) becoming more difficult? When you're town and someone unvotes the wagon you're on, which you're convinced is scum, do you like that?
What we
liked
was you pressuring someone we wanted pressured. This does not mean we liked the fact you left the FES wagon to do it (hint: we don't). Your making our "like" comment about the entirety of your action when it was about a portion of it, not the whole.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Balam »

Greymarble wrote:
Interestingly, after claiming their heads to help explain their activity failure, it has been exclusively Equinox posting in the thread. The optimistic interpretation is that Equinox has found more time and is going back to being the "posting head." However, now that we know the identities of the involved players,
I’m curious as to why Rayfrost and AGar are not posting in thread
If there's one scum motto RF lives by, it's activity. And look! It's Frosty!
Just realized I missed an aspect of this. I did post soon after copper said that, yes. I was explaining how we had decided to setup the hydra.

In fact, we will continue to follow this unless I need to post in order to deal with the fallout from my inability to remember who's who or Equinox ends up not having time. The fact you tried to associate her canceling V/LA to her-scum trying to save the gamestate because the V/LA was somehow a strategic one to let equinox do something (what I have no idea... oh, maybe it's a real V/LA that woudn't be dropped because oh something happened in a game) is just foul, by the way.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Balam »

R to the A to the Y to the F signing out for now.
Super Vanilla Townie
Super Vanilla Townie
Townie
Super Vanilla Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Super Vanilla Townie »

The catalyst of a cataclysmic catastrophe of epic proportions.
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by GummyBear »

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:Beaverweasel is probably scum. When someone lurks for 90% of the day, and the few posts they make are scummy, they're generally a great lynch; most of the time I'd rather lynch a scummy looking lurker then someone active.
Yos DOES seem to be basing more reads on meta than he should…

DaSpott is having the same stupid hydra waffling we didn’t want. POINT PROVEN.

Lulz.
[singersigner approved]
Next Copper post: SS <3
*someone has a hydra crush*

Lord Fonzi’s 458: Is it just activity level you’re concerned with? We recently replaced out of our other hydra game, if that’s what you’re worried about. We ask that you ISO us again, and then tell us if you agree with yourself. It will also show you that we came into this game letting everyone know full well our intent of posting together as opposed to letting heads run rampant. If you want to policy lynch based on that, we suggest you rethink your grounds for policy lynches.

Balam: I’ll tell you the same thing I’ve told everyone else that knows me. Just because we live in the same house, does not mean that I can telepathically communicate to him while he’s sleeping (AGar should know that we have VASTLY different sleep schedules). If you have any fancy tricks I can try, by all means, don’t hold back.

It seems a little bit unfair to discriminate against one hydra for needing to be prodded and not another don’t you think? Meta us to find out why, then answer that.

-Singer
quadz approved this post for now, but we have more to say before we leave tomorrow, most notably how we feel about FES and Yos at the moment.
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Copper »

Unicorn Brethren wrote: It's rather easy to see that: Either that's scum looking for ultimate buddying rights with us, along with an "I told you so" when we flip, AND just looking to pad out the post with extra verbiage... or it's town with waaayyyyy too much time on their hands, and not much stock put into to the timeless adage "Succinctness is pro-town". TL;DR: Copper is scum.
The "waaayyyyy" is unwarranted. That section, in its entirety, took no more than five minutes to write. It was worth five minutes to explain by analogy the strength of our townread, rather than throwing out something like "Unicorn Brethern: town. that's it."
If you're glad that GreyMarble unvoted, then why didn't you yourself unvote? You had plenty of chance to do so. But oh wait. You were just actively looking for a mislynch, but now you're looking for town cred when it looks like you won't be able to push it through.
Because I was voting for BeaverWeasel, not FrogitoErgoSum.

As the post goes forward, you state that FES is probably scum, then that he's "maybe not such a fag after all", then that the case against him is terrible, and finally that he is a "mislynch" we're pushing through. Which is it?

Your read on FinalDestination seems a bit disingenuous. On the one hand, FES is his scumbuddy, on the other, the case on him is terrible. On the one hand, I'm scum, and on the other, Fate is buddying with me as the most pro-town player. It seems that no matter what anyone flips, you're prepared to call FinalDestination scum for it, but you're curiously unwilling to engage with him directly.

---
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote: @Copper, nope.
FinalDestination is not getting lynched today. Even if he is scum, your vote is not helping to lynch scum. You know this.

Unvote, Vote: FrogitoErgoSum
(L-2)

Let's play a game. Your next post will contain an unvote.

---
GreyMarble wrote: If there's one scum motto RF lives by, it's activity. And look! It's Frosty!
Because Equinox is busy. She specifically mentioned such, and that she wanted AGar and RayFrost to do the rest. I fail to see how this, and the misunderstanding about the hammer, are scumtells.

---

DaSpot:
You mentioned both heads commenting on your latest post. Can I take that to mean you both agree that FES is your top scum suspect?

---

The Fonz is a devout policy lyncher. He is considered with keeping scum away from optimal scumplay, even if a few townies are burned in the process. It's a thankless job, but one that creates a healthier meta, and I see town motivation in his actions. That being said, I'm having a hard time swallowing the idea of gummybear scum. Lurking is an ideal scumplay, and we should punish someone who tries to find recourse in it. But what positive
scumtells
do you have from gummybear?

---

With the recent swell of walls, we haven't quite had 100% communication on the thread developments. If Copper comments on events that chronologically should have been covered here, assume it is another head addressing a missed point.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

GummyBear wrote:
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:Beaverweasel is probably scum. When someone lurks for 90% of the day, and the few posts they make are scummy, they're generally a great lynch; most of the time I'd rather lynch a scummy looking lurker then someone active.
Yos DOES seem to be basing more reads on meta than he should…
Huh? Nothing in the beaver case has anything to do with meta at all; i don't even know for sure who Beaver was (afaik, the mastin thing was just speculation). The fact that it's generally better to lynch a scummy looking lurker then an active player is just common sense.

Some of my reads used meta, of course, especially some of the town ones. if you've played with someone, you'd better use meta when you read them.

Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear some content from SVT. I understand that it takes a while to catch up on a game like this, but I do not want to consider unvoting them until SVT gives me a reason to.

-Yos
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

I bring GummyBear a message from RayFrost: If it's been a while since your last post and you haven't been able to discuss in real time, consider posting separately or using a QuickTopic. This would make it easier on all of us. Thank you.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 am

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

DaSpot: You mentioned both heads commenting on your latest post. Can I take that to mean you both agree that FES is your top scum suspect?
I believe that we do agree on that. After that...maybe not so much.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

We're looking forward to seeing reads from GummyBear soon. Also, AGar wants to see YosFlavouredCayke's scum reads (aside from Final Destination) coming from YosFlavouredCayke themselves instead of "lolobv" from Lord Fonzi; he doesn't care if it's a "They smell funny" kind of read.

Also, Super Vanilla Townie, patience is wearing thin.
Super Vanilla Townie
Super Vanilla Townie
Townie
Super Vanilla Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 am

Balam wrote:Also, Super Vanilla Townie, patience is wearing thin.
I started reading from the beginning and only got up to p14 before getting BORED OUT OF MY MIND. Parama's only on p9 maybe, last I talked to him.

I can give my own reads up to this point at least, if that'd help?

1. Frogito Ergo Sum - null
3. Gummybear - leaning scum
4. Final Destination - town
5. Balam - town
6. Lord Fonzi - null
7. Copper - null
8. Greymarble - leaning town
11. YosFlavouredCayke - scum
12. Unicorn Brethren - town
13. DaSpotthatkillsu - scum

THE MOD NEEDS TO PUT WHO REPLACED WHO, ALSO FLIPS IN THE OP

Done and done.

Seriously though, not even the pressure of votes is giving me motivation to catch up in this game. A quick summary of the last few pages and important info would help... I'll try and force myself through some more pages tonight though.

Parama seems to be suspicious of Spot and Greymarble (especially the latter), is getting bad vibes but nothing concretely scummy from FateGM (says it's due to them being passive), kinda has a scumread on UB but says "I really doubt both are scum together, though. And DSKU wins in a battle of scumminess." That's what I get from what he's written in the QT so far.

Again though, we're both really slow at catching up. Be patient. I could post what Parama and I have written so far if that'd help at all, but again it's all old shit. And Parama's is kinda lengthy.
Last edited by TheButtonmen on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Vanilla Townie
Super Vanilla Townie
Townie
Super Vanilla Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:31 am

Parama has now informed me that he's usually fast at catching up but this game is just awful.

Just saying.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:48 am

Balam wrote:(Equinox)

We're looking forward to seeing reads from GummyBear soon. Also, AGar wants to see YosFlavouredCayke's scum reads (aside from Final Destination) coming from YosFlavouredCayke themselves instead of "lolobv" from Lord Fonzi; he doesn't care if it's a "They smell funny" kind of read.

Also, Super Vanilla Townie, patience is wearing thin.
Well, my top scum reads are still SVT (nothing he's done has counteracted the incredibly strong scum read I get off of Beaver's late day 1 posting) and DaSpot, who's been scummy all game and his recent behavior is just terrible. It's entirely possible they're scum together, DaSpot has seemed to be activly trying to prevent a Beaver-lynch today, for reasons he hasn't really explained, but they are each quite scummy on their own merits in any case.

-Yos
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

I bring you a message from AGar: That was a good post from YosFlavouredCayke, even though we disagree with their read on DaSpotthatkillsu.

Personally, the read I have on DaSpotthatkillsu is pretty much gut. Their behavior in the thread leaves much to be desired, but the things they've posted come off as genuine and sincere in a town way. RayFrost also has meta pointing to that slot being town.

Also good to see post 516 from Super Vanilla Townie. Definitely looking forward to seeing how those reads evolve from page 14 onwards.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

The "Ether just showed me the activity overview tool!" Vote Count:

FrogErgoSum (4): Final Destination, Balam, DaSpot, Copper
SuperVanillaTownie (1): YosFlavouredCayke
Final Destination (1): FrogErgoSum
Gummybear (1): LordFonzi
Copper (1): Unicorn
Balam (1): Greymarble

Not Voting (2): SuperVanillaTownie, Gummybear

With eleven alive it's six to lynch.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
Super Vanilla Townie wrote:I could post what Parama and I have written so far if that'd help at all, but again it's all old shit. And Parama's is kinda lengthy.
I'm going to go ahead and ask for these, since it would help me in seeing your train of thought with regards to your reads in post 516. Spoiler it if it's too long.

Frogito Ergo Sum, in post 450, you pointed out a number of things from DaSpotthatkillsu's behavior toward Unicorn Brethren early on Day 1. Would the possibility that those 3 posts you linked in the first paragraph came from 2 different heads make any difference to your read?

Greymarble, I realize you think I'm scum, but answer me this anyway:
Greymarble wrote:I have to figure out why Lord Fonzi reads as scum to me.
Did you ever figure this out? What I see from you is a Lord Fonzi read dependent on Balam-scum, and you made this comment before RayFrost posted. I'm interested in your read of Lord Fonzi independent of us.

Okay, so apparently, this post is going to be spicier than I originally thought. Let's make this game interesting so that InflatablePie won't complain about how dead it is!
Greymarble wrote:Haha, when have I ever given too many shits about meta Fate or AGM? I need motives, not 'perfectly consistent behavior that never changes.'
Let's set aside the second part of this sentence, "Motive." You've established a motive, which is an accidental scum slip. (Even though it is complete and utter bullshit and I cannot wait to see the egg on your face, but, for the purposes of this exercise, let's ignore that.)

Despite "[not] ever given too many shits about meta," you bring up RayFrost's meta from Newbie 1068:
Greymarble wrote:Meh, I can read RayFrost like an open book. Didn't lynch him in 45 minutes on day 2 because I fail to understand him. He saw a read he didn't understand and grabbed a reason out of midair.
RayFrost says that your meta is bullshit, and here is why:
  1. The strength in GreyICE's meta is the fact that there was a last-minute deadline lynch on RayFrost's mafia roleblocker partner, Kcdaspot. The nature of the lynch cleared all 5 players on the wagon, which left only two uncleared players off the wagon. GreyICE was town cop who didn't participate in the lynch. He investigated RayFrost that evening. RayFrost notes that all of the town were obvtown.
  2. Saying that RayFrost's scum motto is "Activity" without mentioning his town motto, and when the only basis for GreyICE's meta at all is RayFrost's comments to Kcdaspot to keep activity up (and the reason Kcdaspot got deadline-lynched was inactivity), and then using it as a base for his read here is bullshit.
I've just posted the game to prove this, so y'all know I'm not talking out of my ass here. This is not the first time you've used false meta to boost a case, and the last time you tried it, you called it off when AlmasterGM brought on the rage rockets.

Care to explain why you're supplementing your case against us with false meta?
Super Vanilla Townie
Super Vanilla Townie
Townie
Super Vanilla Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:06 am

Here's the stuff I've written up.
Reckamonic wrote:
Vote: Unicorn Brethren

Policy. They have six fucking people in one hydra. No thanks.
I hereby declare Reckamonic confirmed town - untouchable - don't you dare lynch them ever.
...on that note, who the hell replaced them?
MOD: Replacements in the OP please. Also flips too. Those help. Thanks.

They've been there since yesterday.

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:Have a little trouble with internal consistency on page 3, are we?
FoS: Unicorn Brethren
...wow. Do I have to explain this one?
HoS: DSKU
Unicorn Brethren wrote:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:Have a little trouble with internal consistency on page 3, are we?
FoS: Unicorn Brethren
There are 6 of us. What do you expect....
Actually, this is just as bad. I really doubt both are scum together, though. And DSKU wins in a battle of scumminess.
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:@ Unicorn Brethren
Two things:
1) Your excuse is fail. There is no way we are going to allow your many heads to change what is a scumtell. If you contradict yourself, you are scummy.
2) You essentially contradicted yourself by saying we are scummy for not actually voting you and by saying that "our OMGUS was showing". If we're not voting you, it's not OMGUS.
With that said,
unvote vote: Unicorn Brethren
^scum
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:^scum
^town
The one issue I have is that DSKU kinda looks like a counterwagon to Unicorn Brethren... then again, it's early game so that counts for very little.
Reckamonic wrote:UB was a policy vote for us. Not really seeing the validity of the DanaSpot wagon though.
I redact my earlier town read. Why. Whyyyyy aren't you reading?
Reckamonic wrote:Oh god we didn't realize Kcdaspot was in that hydra.

-_-
And the relevance? ...I'm serious. What's the point of this post?
Pathetric wrote:But seriously. I think wanting to lynch a dude with six heads makes you more likely to be scum. Silly, angsty scum.

-Ether
...someone tell me why these two were the night 1 kill? I agree with 103.
I think Pathetric wins the Pat-Gummy argument that spans all of page 5.
Greymarble wrote:Before someone takes that the wrong way: This vote is entirely serious.
oh hai grey wy ar yu scumming it up in here?
Unicorn Brethren wrote:However, we do feel overall that DaSpotthatkillsu is overall more deserving of being lynched..
Then vote to lynch them? Admitting to scummy behavior doesn't excuse it.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:Heh. Voting for Ether here, seriously? Man, you guys are so scum.

Confirm vote:Final Destination

-Yos
Uh... and that's a scumtell how? The way you phrased it here reads like "Voting Ether D1 is always bad" so thanks for not explaining that and I'll let you know that anyone can be scum d(''d). Though the person in question wasn't.
Unicorn Brethren wrote:We don't like the Fate/AGM wagon any more. Plus, they shouldn't be lynched D1.
I repeat my response to YosCayke.
Final Destination really seems to be playing too passive for either player's meta, which irks me because what the hell are they doing, but I'm not sure it's exactly a scumtell, though it's giving me bad vibes. Also, run-on sentences everywhere wow.
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone, where everything I say is somehow scummy or invalid, and everyone agrees on that but doesn't know why.
Scumplain more?
Greymarble wrote:Not fond of the Dana wagon, it occurs to me that kcdaspot is always scummy as hell, although he does flip scum, but I have reasons to believe that he wouldn't be acting like this as scum (which are meta flavored and kinda bad) but they're enough to make me decide he's town.
WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD THE GODDAMN PHONE.
1. Kcda is always scummy, and?.... Shocking news: ANY PLAYER CAN BE SCUM.
2. You have reasons... that are meta so you won't post them. Why bring those up?
3. Those "reasons" that you're not willing to reveal are good enough for you to get a town read anyways?
HoS: Greymarble

I should just stop reading the thread right here. This is gold. But... eh, I probably should read the thread just to make sure I don't miss anything important. *yawn*
I actually agree with US's 185.
The argument could also be used against Grey though:
Greymarble wrote:Dammit Fate, stop stealing my thunder. I had a mild town read on FES, but no, he went and posted that.

Vote: FES
Who's with me?

If you haven't noticed, we haven't come to ANY agreement on reads.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:28 am

Super Vanilla Townie wrote: Uh... and that's a scumtell how? The way you phrased it here reads like "Voting Ether D1 is always bad" so thanks for not explaining that and I'll let you know that anyone can be scum d(''d).
No, I didn't feel the need to fully explain it right away; it's often better to just make a statement like that to get reactions, to see who falls over themselves defending the person I'm attacking, or attacking me, or whatever, and then explain it in more detail later, which I did.

And, for the record, when Ether plays like she did this game, she is town, without fail.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Final Destination »

82 HOURS IS APPARENTLY LESS THAN GREATER THAN STRINGING V/LAS TOGETHER AND PROMISING EMPTY BULLSHIT.

YOU FUCKIN HAPPY TBM?

Not yet, I still need to get Unicorns posting again, why there is this level of actvity in a hydra game boggles my mind.

WHEN WE GET OUR FES LYNCH WE"LL HAVE SHIT TO SAY.

UNTIL THEN:

NOTHANX.JPG

OH NO INB4 FONZI PLAYS POST POLICE. WHAT A FUCKIN USELESS "ROLE" THATS NOT A THANKLESS JOB ITS A NULL JOB THAT DOESNT INVOLVE HUNTING SCUM
Last edited by TheButtonmen on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”