Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Setael »

Why would you vote for TS?

I voted for exe though I would like to attack him with a nail gun for not executing Amrun.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

VOTE: Ant_to_the_max
I voted Exe. My gut said it wasn't the best thing to do but thought it would be interesting to see how it would go down. I bet I know what happens next....
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Well, shit.
Where's Haschel when we need him.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Exe »

WHOA.

I was elected Night Executioner. I chose to no-kill.

Interesting....something else is afoot here. Looks like there are some interesting roles in this game.

Alright, so with the two EXTREMELY distractive people out of the way, I might actually be able to get some pro-town discussion going on here.

Amrun ought to be killed.

I'm reanalyzing the SO wagon.

Shit is gonna go down this day. I want to see some real scum dead.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Sorry, on the day I planned to get caught up, my wife told me that her high school band director had died and that his funeral was that day. By the time I was able to get back to the thread, Exe had ended the day.

I voted for Exe last night.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:03 pm

EBWOP:
Vote: Ant
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by charter »

Vote Ant

Seems pretty obvious here. Kill Exe...
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Tragedy wrote:Well, shit.
Where's Haschel when we need him.
What are you saying "Well, shit" about? And why did you ignore Setael's question?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Amrun »

I voted for Exe.

VOTE: Ant

Ant, you can't vote for yourself.

Exe broke his promise and is now trying to wriggle out of it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

For they day you can. Exe voted himself and it counted. And fyi, that is 5 right there.

Don't worry though, I am not ending this day until everyone is clear at how the night is going down. Still at school though so can't post more thoughts
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh, I didn't know that. Cool.

I trust you, ant, so it's all good.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Exe »

LOL you're going to kill me? Seriously?

Execute: Amrun
It may be too late for that, but if so, this game is over anyways.

GG scum.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Exe »

Also, why the fuck would I claim the kill? I could have easily said that I didn't get it.

Scum is seriously leading this shit.

Also, Amrun is now trying to tell me I am scum, when she pulled even worse shit first. LOL.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Exe »

Also, I am town Executioner, I can execute a player during the day once as long as executioner hasn't been chosen. Hence my "execute: amrun."

I planned on using it D1 after my gambit got some reactions, but I decided to see how things went.

Seriously, Ant, I really believe you are town. Think this shit through man.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

I never lied to town about what I was going to do. You did, Exe.

End of story.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Exe »

No. I didn't fucking lie.

I received the role, I submitted a no-kill.

It is NOT the end of story. Do NOT try to stifle discussion. I had enough of Umbrage and SO acting like bafoons, I will not allow you to misguide us any longer either. It's time that we actually started playing Mafia instead of just following the wiki and reacting to every action at the most surface level. I'm tired of it.

Why the FUCK would I claim to have received the role?
I would have been perfectly safe to say I didn't get the night kill and blame the scum. I would have been PERFECTLY SAFE.

I'm being HONEST. THINK ABOUT IT for fucks sake.

Look at the people who voted SO instead of you Amrun. Therein lies AT LEAST 1 scum, if not two. I guarantee it.

Ant_to_the_max, if you do not heed my words, I cannot believe you are truly a townie.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Exe »

Tragedy wrote:SO (5) - Twistedspoon, Tragedy,
Final Fires
, Ant, Amrun
Amrun (3) -
Umbrage
, Setael,
SO

Umbrage (1) - Charter
Look at the votes.
I have to believe Ant is a townie, or else his role is way overpowered.

That leaves Amrun, TS, & Tragedy as a set of probably 2-scum and 1 town.
Charter being completely off of both wagons is actually a very "playing it safe" spot. He's definitely moved down on my town-list.

TS is probtown...but I'll shoot myself in the foot if I was right about TS being scum at the beginning >.>
Tragedy is almost definitely scum. I had been pretty much ignoring her until now, but she's acting a lot like in Frenzy mafia.
Amrun is probably scum.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Exe »

LIGHTBULB.

It's massclaim time.
I mean it.

Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Never did one of those and I don't know how they usually turn out... =/

Burning question on my mind though
@Sat and ONLY Sat: out of the two executution posts now, who's post is scummier?
I only want Sat's opinion on this right now
(Oh and sorry if I totally screwed up your name, still on my phone)
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Setael »

Ant, do you have 2 votes at night or just during the day?
Ant_to_the_max wrote:VOTE: Ant_to_the_max
I voted Exe. My gut said it wasn't the best thing to do but thought it would be interesting to see how it would go down. I bet I know what happens next....
I voted him because the choice was between Exe getting the vote (who might be town) or scum getting the vote. If a couple of townies didn't vote Exe, scum likely would win control of the vote. If Ant does have 2 night votes, the most votes Exe could've gotten from town is 5 (if there are 3 scum). If there are 4 scum, the most town votes would be 4. (Keeping in mind that exe couldn't vote for himself and Tragedy voted for TS). So basically, I think the scum voted for exe as a no lynch would at least not hit any of them. I don't think the fact that FF died means Exe did it (though it's possible). There could be a town vig who thought FF was scum, the scum could have a 1-shot or a 1-time override, there could be some kind of SK, or there could be someone with some kind of redirect. There could also be a mechanic we're unaware of where if a townie submits a no kill at night, scum automatically get control of it. Could be anything. I do think that if exe were scum and killed FF, he wouldn't have told us he was elected. We'd have believed it easily enough and just assumed scum got control of the vote somehow. (Unless he's worried about trackers or watchers).
Exe wrote:Amrun ought to be killed.
You should have done this YESTERDAY. I for one elected you under the impression that you were planning to execute Amrun. I know you were going with the larger wagon, but I'm still annoyed Amrun is still alive.
Exe wrote:Alright, this is a bunch of nonsense.

I am doing what the TOWN has voted for.

Execute: Strung_Over
Was this meant to imply that it's not what you wanted, but what the majority vote was so you had no choice? If you didn't have to consider the town's vote who would you have killed? I'm guessing the answer to that is Amrun - if so, why didn't you do anything to try to sway voters? Why didn't you make charter choose before you ended the day?
You WILL vote me as night killer, and I WILL NOT kill anyone. If anything OTHER than this happens, a townie may end up dying.
There is no point in deciding who ELSE to vote as night-executioner: it will only cause confusion.
Anyone who DOESN'T vote me is playing AGAINST the town. You have been warned.
Exe, how could you possibly have thought this was a protown move, especially after the mess that happened after amrun did something very similar? Why not let the town come to a consensus about who we wanted the night executioner to be? MOST of us had expressed that we didn't want the same person to have control over the day vote as the night vote so though you say "I am doing what the TOWN has voted for" that wasn't really true. You killed the majority vote, but you certainly didn't do what the town voted for by forcing us to elect you as night executioner when that was clearly NOT the plan. It also cost us a townie. Umbrage posted after the execution because you ended the day the way you did.
exe wrote:And for the record, there is NO DOWNSIDE TO THIS PLAN. Unless I kill someone tonight. And if I kill someone tonight, I would suggest that everyone kill me tomorrow, so THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE.
I just want to
for the record
point out that you were wrong about this. Also, the "unless I kill someone tonight" is odd. You didn't say "if someone dies tonight", you said "If I kill someone tonight" as though you were considering it.

That being said, late day yesterday was really annoying and I was glad when Exe ended it. I'd have preferred to come to a consensus on who to elect as night executioner, but no one seemed to be interested in that so I can maybe see myself doing what Exe did. What Amrun did, on the other hand, I would never do.

To answer Ant, I think Amrun's was much more scummy. I think Amrun lied about not realizing we expected her to no lynch and lied about not realizing that the way she ended the day would throw the town into confusion. A townie would not have executed another player without giving them a chance to claim. Amrun is scum.

Exe forced himself in as night executioner, but I can possibly see a townie doing this since they know they can be trusted yadda yadda. I don't think scum would be so brash as to totally take over, force themself into the night executioner and say VOTE ME OR ELSE.

I'm not actually sure we should be considering Ant definite town (which makes me want to spit on those of you who elected him so quickly). The more I think about it the more it seems possible (even likely) that the scum would have a double voter. If you think about it, in a normal game scum automatically gets the NK. Why not give them a player who makes it a little easier for them to get control of a kill in this game? I'm not sure about this - can some people weigh in on this? It doesn't seem like that powerful of a role so to say it'd "overpower" scum? I'm not seeing it. Ant's play yesterday protected Amrun. Anyone who did that I'm suspicious of.

My only hesitation in mass claiming is that there's evidently a doc still alive and I'm not sure it's wise to out them. Maybe we could mass claim and have the doc just claim vanilla to keep from outing that role?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Setael »

I looked back and Ant already answered my question and said he has 2 votes day or night.
ant wrote:Yeah, I get two votes, BUT here is the problem with Umbrage's plan (at least how I see it): I am using my power to the fullest when I vote for someone else. I can't vote for myself, but if I vote for another person, it counters one scum vote. That is why I wanted to see if I could piece things together with the night votes, but they seemed to be scattered I can't get a feel about how many witches there are, and if that would even matter if all the rest of the town voted for me at night.

What is the town's overall opinion on Amrun though?
The wording of this is so weird to me. As stated before it's weird you'd say "I can't vote for myself" referring to night since none of us can and it's also weird that you'd say IF I vote for another person. When you can't vote yourself, that's your only choice so this is an odd way of putting it. Also, clarify that it counters one scum vote. Scum get two votes so does it counter both of the votes of one scum, or just one of their votes?

Also, why did you want to find out the town's overall opinion of Amrun here?
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Exe »

I couldn't trust any player but myself to not kill. Hence, from my perspective, the most pro-town choice was to force you all to let me have the kill. I did not take into account the chance that someone could somehow die anyways, because I had no reason to believe that would happen.
Setael wrote:I just want to for the record point out that you were wrong about this.
Just for my ego's sake, I have to say you are dead wrong here. This would've been the same scenario regardless of who was elected. I still say that I minimized losses. If nothing else, we know the kill was a person's will, rather than a town consensus. This is good information.
Setael wrote:My only hesitation in mass claiming is that there's evidently a doc still alive and I'm not sure it's wise to out them.
To be perfectly honest, my entire hope is to out the doc so I can have at least 1 more person I can trust. Also, with the Cop dead, there isn't anyone particularly awesome that the Doc needs to protect anyways. Add this to the fact that scum have less control over night kills than in a normal game, and I'd say that the Doctor is hardly necessary at this point.

We need to get a solid scum-suspect. We've spent 2 days arguing stupid cases, allowing people to line up lynches like CRAZY, and blaming people for the most superficial tells ever. This stuff has to stop.

Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Cool. Everyone else can answer that question too now. I got home a bit to late tonight to clear my ideas, but tomorrow afternoon i'll have time. And my vote counts twice day and night. And as for Umbrage, I saw his post. He clearly knew he was posting when he shouldn't have so it wasn't a slip up like that.

Preview edit: ah ok, you got it. Oh! For the mass claim thing...I still don't know. Do you have any examples of games where they did that?
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

@tragedy: why on earth did you vote me for nightkiller? :/

I voted exe

I'm unsure. do you guys believe he did choose to no kill, or do you think exe killed FF?

exe, if you didn't kill FF then who did, and how?

as for massclaim, I'm unsure. seems risky
Exe wrote: Why the FUCK would I claim to have received the role?
I would have been perfectly safe to say I didn't get the night kill and blame the scum. I would have been PERFECTLY SAFE.
Wifom?

but i still think exe is probtown

anyways,
Ant_to_the_max wrote: Burning question on my mind though
@Sat and ONLY Sat: out of the two executution posts now, who's post is scummier?
I only want Sat's opinion on this right now
(Oh and sorry if I totally screwed up your name, still on my phone)
do i have to answer this question now? will do so when i get home then

Ant

I can't see a scum doublevoter. And
Ant_to_the_max wrote: Don't worry though, I am not ending this day until everyone is clear at how the night is going down.
maybe we'll get it right this time :]
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

Solo VC for Day 3

Ant_to_the_max (5)-Ant_to_the_max, Haschel Cedricson, Charter, Amrun

Ant_to_the_max, you have the green light to execute at will.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”