Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

ThAdmiral also did try to help push for a double block but then came in with what he thought was the hammer on DGB... I could see a case for his lynch, but I gotta take my blinders on Exe off first.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

ABR. Toss up.

KK's posting strikes me as suspicious (Lots of nothing), and I'm not sure of his reasoning with the vote, but at least he gave a reason.
SC. Again, posts lots of nothing or arguements with ABR over Toog. Strikes with no real reason. But that last post of his, after DGB starts calling the scummy on the wagon, that strikes me as town, unlike KK.
So I would say KK is the most scummy there, just pipping out SC.

Vote KK

Nice one KK, ask for why I stopped where I did despite me saying why I stopped where I did.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I would prefer an Exe or MoI lynch, as I think they are scum together.

I would also prefer to not claim, but if enough people that I feel might be town want me to, I will.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Magua »

Hrezs, you claim now like you should've yesterday.

I think ABR is expendable scum, probably the goon for one of the two gangs. Definitely not an Inner Circle member.

I have *no* idea about Nachomamma since I see neither town nor scum motivation for him to just bandwagon a strike like that when he hadn't expressed any suspicion of DGB prior. It's just so completely scummy that I'd call it town on a less experienced player, but it's so stupid that I can't imagine a town doing it. Yet, I have to believe that scum would be more careful. Also not an Inner Circle member.

After DGB's self strike, the motivations become muddled. That's Kublai Khan, StrangerCoug, Plum, Bunnylover, camn, Friend, Hrezs. I break them down as so, going by the posts that went along with the strikes:
Kublai Khan: I've reconsidered, and I've flipflopped. I think Kublai Khan is town. I know that I disagree with DGB and quite a few of you in this, but of all the people in the first ten strikes on DGB, he comes off as the towniest.
StrangerCoug: Entirely scummy. #389 has scum written all over it.
Plum is slightly scummy.
BunnyLover is slightly townie. She's called on laying groundwork for the strike, but that's so unnecessarily needed. Further, she at least tries to go and do something with the DGB lynch info, whereas most everyone else is, "DGB, you played bad, sorry" and little else.
camn is neutral and annoyingly hard for me to read.
Friend is scummy.
Hrezs just continues to be outright scum.

After that, she was at 10 strikes, so it was either vote her or no lynch for the day. Those votes (KageLord, Exe, Magua, MagnaofIllusion) are null.

I disagree that stopping at the roleblock point and then roleblocking someone else too (that is, no lynching) is a good move. Toogeloo, camn, and ThAdmiral voiced support for this, and it unnerves me.

I'm all on board for lynching Hrezs, StrangerCoug, ABR, ideally in that order.
VOTE: Hrezs
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Magua and Toogeloo are the only town in my eyes
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by camn »

I'm not hard to read! I am as town as the day is long!
I need to review the end of yesterday before I give you my to-do list.

I am pleased that the daySK followed my directions yesterday. A fortunate strike. Any comment on that nachomamma?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:41 pm

camn wrote:1)DAY SK KILL NOW! Try and hit Scum! The SKs will be scumhunting for the first day or two. We should direct them just like Vigs. I propose a UNTROD TRIPOD daykill on lurker grounds.
Um lol try again just in case it works and we kill an inner circle person this time
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Camm, you never answered my question.
post 430
Camm- why were you against lynching moi? In your summary you listed that you got a scumping from him. Same thing about ckd
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Well this sucks, I had a response to MoI recent post, and when I went to post it the thread was locked =/. Do you want me to respond to your post MoI, I'll see if I can remember what I said (which probably won't be hard since it is my train of thought), but I just hate retyping/repeating myself.

@BS: I disagree with you on the list of people you posted. You totally ignored those first 4 strikes + the 2 votes that suddenly found their way onto DGB before a case was posted and right after (and I do mean right after like minutes after) of strikes following the first strike. I had said I agreed with ABR meta case. I find it more suspicious of those who tried to over justify their reason to join the wagon.

That in point leads me to this:
Vote: Nachomamma08
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by camn »

I will try, Albert.

Hzres: I like Moi. But I dont remember actually saying I was against his lynch. I DO usually avoid lynching people I like on day ONE... But DGB is my favorite player on site, so my heart is filled with anger and shame. go figure.
In any event, Your question is meaningless, and it is scum-fluff.
vote Hzeres

Also, magua... I can explain why 2 blocks was/is good if you want... As soon as I get to a real keyboard.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Magua and Toogeloo are the only town in my eyes
I'm leaning town on both camm(by extention of wraith) and KK, but there are a others that I am just null on(including toog and magua) whos opinion I would take into account.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Hrezs »

camn wrote:I will try, Albert.

Hzres: I like Moi. But I dont remember actually saying I was against his lynch. I DO usually avoid lynching people I like on day ONE... But DGB is my favorite player on site, so my heart is filled with anger and shame. go figure.
In any event, Your question is meaningless, and it is scum-fluff.
vote Hzeres

Also, magua... I can explain why 2 blocks was/is good if you want... As soon as I get to a real keyboard.
No, you listed both of them in your summary as scum pinging you. Then on your list of people you were willing to lynch, neither made the cut. And it's not as if time changed, this all happened in the same post.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Hrezs »

camn wrote: 3-Jesus Thad.. that was a nice subtle dgb-joke. not a slip of any kind. CKD's response is interesting though.
SCUMPING#1 goes to CKD(post64).... Hmm. Interesting,
TOOGoo.

4-SCUMPING#2(82) goes to Lady Lambadelta! All your points were already pointed, my dear. Agree with Magua Re: Hzerez.
Shiz. ABR's post just reminded me.. I hate multiple-faction games. Meh.
I like Nacho here.
But MoI.. SCUMPING#3(post91) Do not like.
Toog is old news!
What is lambadelta talking about in 95? (Note to self: SK freud-claim?)

2) I am ok with lynching the following at this point, based on gut/policy almost entirely.. but I think we can do better. We have 3 weeks, right?:
UNTROD, BABY SPICE, OBVDRUID, KAGELORD, HZRES, LAMBADELTA, KARMADOG
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Yeah Hrezs, you really should claim, keep us the trouble of voting all over again, you know some crazy might just strike you in a snowball effect will happen
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Magua »

Magua wrote:camn is neutral and annoyingly hard for me to read.

I disagree that stopping at the roleblock point and then roleblocking someone else too (that is, no lynching) is a good move. Toogeloo, camn, and ThAdmiral voiced support for this, and it unnerves me.
I missed this until I read camn's response and went and looked back. camn moves to scum:

camn wrote:2) I am ok with lynching the following at this point, based on gut/policy almost entirely.. but I think we can do better. We have 3 weeks, right?:
UNTROD, BABY SPICE, OBVDRUID, KAGELORD, HZRES, LAMBADELTA, KARMADOG
1) Note the "we have 3 weeks, right"
2) Note the lack of DGB.
This was Saturday, 8:24pm.

camn wrote: Well.. let the carnage ensue, then.
I hope we can be confirmed mason-partners soon? That would be awesome.

/strike: DrippingGoofBall
This was *less than 24 hours later*, Sunday, 7:52pm. Camn is strike #8 on the wagon.

Finally, #466
camn wrote:I slightly agree with tooogloo.
Looking back, a lot if night action analysis can get done if we have a lot of people openly rileblocked on certain nights.
PLUS I don't think we are going to LACK for carnage these first few nights.... So why not?

Rampage? What say you? I say we block two people tonight.
At this point I am relatively convinced DGB is town... So we would be wasting a roleblock by killing her. Let's block MOI or someone instead, and let the scum kill townies for once!

I really think it will get us more info in the end.
Less than 6 hours later, Monday, 1:09am: "Guys, we should roleblock, not lynch." Huge about face when the only other information change is that the wagon she had just joined got joined by other people.

P-edit: I see this:
camn wrote:Also, magua... I can explain why 2 blocks was/is good if you want... As soon as I get to a real keyboard.
If it's good, why did you not say it was good before you laid your strike on DGB, instead of "Well.. let the carnage ensue, then."?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

My response is that abr has been bossing people around like he owns the place from almost the very beginning of the game.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Look at his avatar... it's screaming, "I am the boss, don't fuck with me."
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Lol, true.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:40 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Top 5 picks for today:

ThAdmiral // Friend // Hrezs

Agree or disagree?

disagree on these 3 accounts.

Exe, Kagelord, MOI…scum…scum and scum…your thoughts on those ABR?...also you can throw in Nacho for good measure.
Toogeloo wrote:Exe was scummy as hell at the end of the day yesterday. That is where I would want to strike.
what you are not going to blow your strike early again?....that being said, I agree this post.

Vote Exe
….lets see what popular wagon he will jump on again…
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:41 am

Post by camn »

Hey mag: you just summed up my first 30 hours playing this game.
Are you saying it is odd that my position evolved during that time? That I had different thoughts on the setup, and on what ideal play might be? It not that there was new info, but that I was processing the whole picture.
And if you read my posts, that is pretty obvious, I think.
Also, you are not really assessing the setup accurately, even still.. So let me know if you want mention explain. Not just why blocking is good, but why your normal method of hinting will fail in this game.

@Hrez: you understand that those are 2 very different things, right? Why u said about Moi and what you initially CLAIMED that I said?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:48 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

If people are talking scumlists kagelord deserves a mention as well.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:11 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

also can we get a replacement for ObliviousDruidMuncher???
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:24 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VOTE: Hrezs

I’m not sure exactly why he got off the hook yesterday. Same reasoning stands today.

--
LLD wrote:ABR, I know that DGB basically asked to be killed yesterday, but I think that we need to look at some of these guys whonjumped on to the death wagon.

Namely, Friend. His post yesterday where he struck DGB was terribad scum posting.
Who else on the list is scum? There’s got to be more than just 1 scum there.

Why isn’t Hrezs still scum? You clearly stated he was yesterday yet today not a peep about him? Especially given the word Friend didn’t appear in your ISO at all yesterday.

--

@ThAd
– Please address your thoughts on your ‘Second Wagon’ theory in light of yesterday’s outcome.

--
Magua wrote:I disagree that stopping at the roleblock point and then roleblocking someone else too (that is, no lynching) is a good move. Toogeloo, camn, and ThAdmiral voiced support for this, and it unnerves me.
Get out of my head Magua

Agreed. After Hrezs is dealt with we can move on to a closer look at this group.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Exe »

Have been pre-prodded O.o, will post soon.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:29 am

Post by KageLord »

Magua wrote: I think ABR is expendable scum, probably the goon for one of the two gangs.
Agree. But why do you consider him not to be an Inner Circle member?

So did anyone else think it weird that there was only one kill last night? Two possibilities come to mind:

1. One faction decided to no-kill to avoid a lynch-and-RB day for town.
2. One faction hit the BP-vest Inner Circle member.

I think possibility 1 is more likely, but just in case it was the latter, I propose to that scum team that if one of your members is about to be lynched, that member should reveal that Inner Circle member. It is in both scum and town's best interest to get rid of the Inner Circle.

AGar's death to me looks worst on Exe and ThAdmiral. He really only attacked those two (with two one-time things against LLD and Hrezs). It seems to me that if it was a policy kill, there would be better targets out there, so I would think it's a good place to look.

Current scumlist (descending order): ABR, Exe, Friend, MoI (I throw this one on because I'm always wary when he survives N1)
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”