Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Looker »

Are you asking me for links or saying you've provided them?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Looker wrote:Are you asking me for links or saying you've provided them?
Asking you to provided them.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Regfan »

Alright finally fully caught up, jesus christ never replacing into a 40 page game again, that took forever. First of some general points: 1) Why the fuck was Conspiracy lynched yesterday? Sure SSS might have been scummy but ConSpiracy was fucking obvious town, Magua you're better than that. Why would a player replace in, read 20 pages and then attempt to set up a full blown attack on someone who was barely FoS'ed as mafia. 2) Why the fuck hasn't Farside been lynched yet? I really do not understand the play of majority of this room thus far.

Alright, now to progress to my reads, I'll make this as short as I can because I'm not in the mood of typing up a massive analysis after reading that shitstorm I just did:

Andrew: Obv town.

Bella: Leaning very heavily towards town.

Egg: Obv clear town.

AntB: Null-leaning town
, a lot of his posts have lacked any real depth of content and his bickering with Andrew has been plain stupid, but I find his defence when put up for a lynch to be one of an annoyed townie.
Post #586 - Overdefensiveness, no one doubted that a spam attack occured, thus you mentioning it pointless.
Post #609 - Read this as a town-tell, need to re-read it to make sure later.

Archer: Leaning scum on him, though if Farside is mafia then he's town.

Post #528 - Seems like an attempt to contribute without contributing anything, this posts merely a filler.
Post #541 - Post has no real content, asks a question others have already asks, another filler.
Post #605 - Long post that just essentially says loli'mfencesitting.
Post #619 - Moar fencesitting.
Post #682 - Awful post not sure if I lean scum/null from it though.
Post #772 - This post makes me highly doubt an Archer+Farside pairing.

Looker: Leaning scum
, none of his posts have been that productive or helpful, though he does defend and response decently.
Post #540 - This post reeks of scum attempting to direct attention and push multiple different lynches. He uses the word 'Off-putting' to explain majority of his issues.
Post #647 - Place sitter to read into depth later.
Post #577 'That sucks; I thought Archer was town', what? No flip had occured, just because the clear FoS'ed your town read doesn't mean it's incorrect, explain the logic behind that please.
Post #599 - This post made me headdesk multiple times, I don't understand any logic stated in it. Lord changing to Farside leads to him being mafia in what way? Lol wow, Lord keeps saying what I mean in the following posts, #601 is essentially what I mean.

Magua/David - Leaning town, not that heavy though.
I think Magua would play a lot better than to lynch ConSp as town, though I had a strong town-read on David this spot worries me heavily now.

Farside - Extremely obvious mafia.
Not sure why I even need to point out why.
Post #546 - Votes Smash for 'lurking' and not posting as he has in other games, this is one of the weakest reasons I have ever seen, considering the high amount of content and information in the game surely you're not lurker voting on D2.
Post #551 - This is a good post, except for one thing if you think he's sliding scum why is your vote not on him?
Post #573 - Lolbuddying.
Post #591 - I disagree with strongly, this post seems more like an attempt to egg on Ant to self-hammer. Just saw Lord_Hur say exactly what I was thinking in post #595.
Post #719 - Wuutt? Egg posted ALL of Batts comments and you said it was an excellent post, now you're saying you missed something on it? Don't buy it.
Post #726 1. 'This has proven to be untrue on D2 2. What sort of defence is that. 3. This was asked/ordered for at the start of D2, you hadn't given him time to be 'quiet or not'.
Post #738 - The 'If I get lynched' is very out of place, especially considering it's not directed at Egg who would have control of an alternate lynch.
Post #742 - What, Consp is scum due to what? You've never stated real reasoning behind this instead you've changed your read from AntB from scum to town over nothing.
Post #768 - Soft-claiming doc would be stupid to do as scum.
Post #829 - This post seems as if she already knows Cons is flipping town, major change of the way shes acting/talking in it.
POst #882 - Whatt? Him FoS'ing you is a scum-tell? Jesus christ how are you not lynched yet.

Vote: Farside
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan:
How is lurking town? How is posting in other games even considered town and not avoiding a game?
No soft claiming to out the real doctor as scum is the way to go. Any scum worth their salt would want to out the doctor at a chance to kill a confirmed townie.
The rest I need to read the post number to see what your talking about, but I'm not lynched because I'm town. Geez.

Do I think I should been lynched do to my play, hell I would have self voted and almost did but because people frown at town self votes and consider it against their win con that I didn't. I know my play this game hurts the town.

That said broken/Regfan is no longer on my scum list and Looker and Archer are scum together.
Yah!!!!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Regfan »

farside22 wrote:How is lurking town? How is posting in other games even considered town and not avoiding a game?
How is it a scum-tell? It's a null-tell. There's no two ways around it.
farside22 wrote:No soft claiming to out the real doctor as scum is the way to go. Any scum worth their salt would want to out the doctor at a chance to kill a confirmed townie.
Outing the doctor means that JK/Doctor can be on each other, the gain isn't very substancial, whereas soft-claiming doctor means that you essentially seal your lynch. The number of votes on you and what was going on certaintly wasn't showing it to be that likely that you would be lynched, that being Egg never stated he FoS'ed you, and Egg had a large amount of control in regards tot he lynch meaning soft-claiming would be stupid as scum.
farside22 wrote:I'm not lynched because I'm town. Geez.
Naise defence.
farside22 wrote:Do I think I should been lynched do to my play, hell I would have self voted and almost did but because people frown at town self votes and consider it against their win con that I didn't. I know my play this game hurts the town.
Woulda, shoulda, coulda, mean nothing, you stating that you were 'willing to selfvote' is just an attempt to seem town, it has no ground behind it yet you continue to mention it.
farside22 wrote:Looker and Archer are scum together.
Then you have no problem taking the lynch?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't agree with it as a null tell. I have seen scum more often hide and not post then town.
The second is 50/50 chance of being saved.
Woulda, shoulda, coulda, mean nothing, you stating that you were 'willing to selfvote' is just an attempt to seem town, it has no ground behind it yet you continue to mention it.
No I would have and have done it, but because of this game I don't. Call it what you want. I would have hammered as scum. You can call WIFOM all you want, doesn't bother me.
Then you have no problem taking the lynch?
That's against my win condition. I'm stating that I know my play is bringing down the town. If my lynch helps the town then so be it. It also means that Looker and Archer are scum (unless someone tricked me good) and the I will win with the town either way.

I even have an ace in my pocket and I'm not using it, that is how much I believe in my own theory.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Regfan »

Again, what's the benefit in outting the doctor when it means:
A) You 100% get lynched.
B) Mafia will only have a 50% chance of shooting correctly, otherwise town have a decent shot at getting another msylnch.
Not just that, say by some miracle they do manage to kill the doctor, the JK can state who he is going to jail that night, if he jails them and dies, town have a clear, if he jails and kill occurs, town lynch the jailed. Repeat. If no-kill occurs two nights in a row, woopie town won themselves a msylnch. So the only way mafia have any real shot at winning in this position is NK'ing the doctor while there are two of them alive, thus at the moment they have to do EVERYTHING in their power to survive.
I even have an ace in my pocket and I'm not using it, that is how much I believe in my own theory.
I suggest you use it, otherwise your lynch will be fast (Assuming Magua got his brain back).
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Regfan »

@Mod: Bella and Egg need to be prodded.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
Again, what's the benefit in outting the doctor when it means:
A) You 100% get lynched.
B) Mafia will only have a 50% chance of shooting correctly, otherwise town have a decent shot at getting another msylnch.
Scum outs the doctor and picks correct. Then we have (lets say yesterday) 1 scum, 1 JK, 1 doc, 7VT
worse case scum picks right......1 scum, 1 PR, 7 VT's. Wow that is a lot of mislynches to have to dodge. Point and score one for regan
I suggest you use it, otherwise your lynch will be fast (Assuming Magua got his brain back).
Fine since I didn't crunch the numbers.
If I was scum I would have killed Magua. I figured he was the doctor yesterday (day 2) when the mod replaced him first (SoS had been needed as a replacement longer) and the mod replaced DP first before SoS. I even stated yesterday the mod may have made a mistake and had a theory based on it. So instead of shooting LH who was trying to look like he was the doctor by asking AntB if what I stated was correct, I would have as scum shot what looked like a glaring mod error and shot who I believed was the doctor (Magua) over LH.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Regfan »

Here he states he needs two replacements, doesn't state names nor does he state order in which the replacements would go through in. Even the first time he doesn't state player name, thus I'd believe the order in which he would replace players would be random. No offence to the mod or anything, but I don't believe he thinks through replacement order that deeply. Thus I would consider it a complete null-tell and I believe you would as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Here he states he needs two replacements, doesn't state names nor does he state order in which the replacements would go through in. Even the first time he doesn't state player name, thus I'd believe the order in which he would replace players would be random. No offence to the mod or anything, but I don't believe he thinks through replacement order that deeply. Thus I would consider it a complete null-tell and I believe you would as well.
I disagree. (1) there was a possible lynch that was on the horizon at that point and (2) as I told the mod and most mods should do is replace the player that has required replacement the longest or it leads to tells but yes it is WIFOM. I would think at the time he replaced DP first is he was concerned about a lynch and wanted the PR filled first.
That was my theory at the time.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Regfan »

I just lol'd. I don't know how I missed this intially, but you essentially just slipped.
Farside:
figured he was the doctor yesterday (day 2) when the mod replaced him first (SoS had been needed as a replacement longer) and the mod replaced DP first before SoS. I even stated yesterday the mod may have made a mistake and had a theory based on it.
Implies that you thought SSS's role was less important than Davids. You thought SSS was mafia, you pushed for SSS's replacements lynch and infact called him sure mafia. In what way is doctor more important than mafia and more vital to fill.

Moar votes on Farside.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:I just lol'd. I don't know how I missed this intially, but you essentially just slipped.
Farside:
figured he was the doctor yesterday (day 2) when the mod replaced him first (SoS had been needed as a replacement longer) and the mod replaced DP first before SoS. I even stated yesterday the mod may have made a mistake and had a theory based on it.
Implies that you thought SSS's role was less important than Davids. You thought SSS was mafia, you pushed for SSS's replacements lynch and infact called him sure mafia. In what way is doctor more important than mafia and more vital to fill.

Moar votes on Farside.

I thought SSS may have been town which is why I didn't vote for him, but when I did my it's my only thing I had and he didn't recognize a VT claim (which as I said at the time if he was a VT and got a VT role) he would recognize it as he just got the role PM. Second there are 2 scum's in the game. The need to replace one, when one is already in the game is not a priority. Or do you disagree with that for some reason?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Regfan »

1) If you thought he was town, why push a lynch on him? In fact, why turn your AntB scumread to a AntB townread purely due to this spots actions if you believed he was a VT.
2) Yes I strongly disagree, replacing a mafia is way more important than replacing a doc in a 9 player room with 2 mafia.
3) Stop flailing, you'll still win when all the town players need to be replaced and no one wants to read 40+ pages.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:1) If you thought he was town, why push a lynch on him? In fact, why turn your AntB scumread to a AntB townread purely due to this spots actions if you believed he was a VT.
2) Yes I strongly disagree, replacing a mafia is way more important than replacing a doc in a 9 player room with 2 mafia.
3) Stop flailing, you'll still win when all the town players need to be replaced and no one wants to read 40+ pages.
If I thought Magua was the doctor why didn't I kill him? Have you answered this yet?
Why is it more import to replace mafia over town? The mafia only have a kill, all you need is one mafia member to make that choice and who does it. Mods are flexible when replacements are needed
So you want to lynch me over looker or archer because........and I should just accept it without questioning your reasoning?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Regfan »

1) I don't need to answer why you wouldn't have killed Magua if I prove that your logic and thought process wasn't one of 'Mod replaced PR first!'.
2) Do I really need to answer why it's more important to replace mafia over town? Seriously? A) Town can't win unless they have mafia to scum-hunt, therefore having a player which hasn't been replaced being mafia is a huge issue. B) I don't think he replaced in relation to importance of role, I've said this already, I find the replacement order a null-tell.
3) I want to lynch you over both of them becuase of the multiple multiple reasons I've stated already.
4) You're the one who said you'll accept it without worrying about reasoning, now you're attempting to deflect, so much for 'Lynch me and it's fine because I've told you both mafia'.

Moar votes please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:1) I don't need to answer why you wouldn't have killed Magua if I prove that your logic and thought process wasn't one of 'Mod replaced PR first!'.
2) Do I really need to answer why it's more important to replace mafia over town? Seriously? A) Town can't win unless they have mafia to scum-hunt, therefore having a player which hasn't been replaced being mafia is a huge issue. B) I don't think he replaced in relation to importance of role, I've said this already, I find the replacement order a null-tell.
3) I want to lynch you over both of them becuase of the multiple multiple reasons I've stated already.
4) You're the one who said you'll accept it without worrying about reasoning, now you're attempting to deflect, so much for 'Lynch me and it's fine because I've told you both mafia'.

Moar votes please.
1) see four
2) There is still one scum in the game. You can still scum hunt without the other (b) I disagree and explained why.
3) meh
4) is because your wrong and people will ask you why you pushed a lynch without answering 2 questions after I flip town. If your town you should have an answer. You seriously want me to so go ahead and lynch me so scum has a chance at winning the game?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Regfan »

You've stated how strong and certain you are in your FoS's on Looker and Archer, with 2 ML"s, even if you were one of them, with one ML after you, you don't think town would win?
You believe that lynching you would be considered a scum-tell after both ConSp and Lord both attempted to do so and flipped town?
You think lynching you would appear to be a scum-tell after you said you understand that lynching you is for the good of the town?

I love contradictions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:You've stated how strong and certain you are in your FoS's on Looker and Archer, with 2 ML"s, even if you were one of them, with one ML after you, you don't think town would win?
You believe that lynching you would be considered a scum-tell after both ConSp and Lord both attempted to do so and flipped town?
You think lynching you would appear to be a scum-tell after you said you understand that lynching you is for the good of the town?

I love contradictions.
I did state someone could be tricking the town. Like right now I would bet money you could be scum trying to create mislynches.
Unless you are 100% sure of your scum read on Archer, Looker and myself. Since I know you are wrong about me who else are you wrong about?
But hey lets not argue, lets have others weigh in. If I'm lynched based on your reasoning while ignoring 2 good points, then so be it. I'm just looking forward to a bah post when I flip town and you have egg on your face.
If you don't believe me read the sig. I relish is seeing people being wrong.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I will note you mentioned that I would push a lynch on someone who I don't see having a PR, so if I was scum why wouldn't I try and push a lynch on someone I know was a PR? And yet the question unanswered why with my thought process would I as scum not kill someone I believe is the doctor?
Just want to note 2 points you chose to ignore and instead push points against me that don't compute as scum.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Regfan »

I could be scum attempting to create msylnches? Didn't you just state I was town? Oh, I like people changing reads over nothing.

So, I could be wrong about them if I'm wrong about you? You were wrong about ConSpiracy, does that mean you must be wrong about Looker/Archer then? Lol, illogical attempt at convincing me isn't going to work. 'I'm looking forward to a bah post and egg on your face'. This is clearly an attempt to emotionally convince me, and a poor one at that.

Your two 'Logical points'.

'Logical' point 1) So if I was scum why wouldn't I try and push a lynch on someone I know was a PR?
Lets say you believe what you're saying in which you would push towards Magua thinking he's a PR. What case are you going to make against the person in which everyone holds a severe town-read on in order to convince them to vote him to get a claim from him. If by some miracle you do manage to get this to occur, you don't think Magua will work you're mafia and have you lynched putting scum in a hard position? Lol logical point isn't looking so logical anymore, amiright?

'Logical' point 2) Why with my thought process would I as scum not kill someone I believe is the doctor.
Semi-logical point, under the assumption of two things:
A) You thought he was doc due to the mod arrangments, I've proven that I believe this to be untrue due to you pushing towards SSS's replacement.
B) You didn't think Lord was doc, in which you said yourself that he looked like doc meaning his kill would be perfectly understandable for you to complete.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

I said you could be. I had a town read, but I could be wrong. I was wrong about consp so I could be wrong about you.
I don't see Looker town. He's not scum hunting.
1) at least that looks valid
2) No your wrong, I made 2 points on why you were wrong. You just are "choosing" to ignore them . I stated why I believe in (1) where I saw a possible SSS as VT and why I don't agree and how mafia replacement is not a priority and (b) I recognized LH's trick and would have shot Magua first. You can keep ignoring that I'm saying all this today, but day 2 I made a statement in thread about the mod making a mistake based on this theory. So please keep ignoring my I believe Magua is the PR in the game statement. I like to see people explain corners they can't.

I don't' use AtE. I use facts.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Regfan »

You said you had two points before, one being you would have attempted to get the PR lynched, I've proved via logic that this point is incorrect yet you still attempt to insist you have two. You're stating your two logical points are now. You knew Mag was doc. You knew Lord wasn't doc because Mag was. These are both the same thing. Show me the post in which you stated Mag was a PR yesterday since you insist you did so.

If you use facts, you would have known claiming doc would be bad, you would know that likelyhood of one FoS being wrong doesn't affect the likelyhood of the other being wrong, it remains the same. If you use facts, you would never have brought up that you would have attempted to lead on Magua when Magua was FoS'ed by no one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 post 148 wrote: If I gave up completely I wouldn't have set a trap for someone I believe to be scum. Besides that I have a theory and if correct I'm smacking the mod later.
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Archer »

farside22 wrote:If you don't believe me read the sig. I relish is seeing people being wrong.
Oh the
EPIC
irony.

The recent posts here look like deja vu of Conspiracy vs Farside, even me vs farside to a certain extent.

VOTE: Farside

Looker - Egg is not 99.99% confirmed JK?? Please tell me then why the real JK has not stepped forward yet to lynch another scum?? That scenario would leave only one scum meaning the JK could confirm townies each night, or with a bit of luck find the final scum. Come on, this is the 3rd of 4th time you're pushing this, its getting ridiculous and making me think you're scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”