Open 291 Frenenemies (+ other guy) - Game over: Wolves win!

Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Glass »

I personally think that he is town, otherwise I would have been poking at him.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Glass »

@Llama
Please explain crazy's case on me
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

vote count

Crazy - 1 (Furculow)
tclawren
singersigner
Glass - 2 (Crazy, LlamaFluff)
smashbro_of_the_SSS - 1 (tclawren)
LlamaFluff - 3 (smashbro_of_the_SSS, Glass, chkflip)
chkflip
Furculow

Not voting - singersigner

LlamaFluff is -2
Last edited by ThAdmiral on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:51 am

Post by chkflip »

Crazy - It was simply my interpretation of Llama; he'd have to be mafia for my interpretation to make any sense. I haven't, and still don't, have time to comment on the Glass wagon as of this moment. This is something that'll sporatically happen with schoolwork and other things.

As of this point, I'm still happy with my vote on Llama regardless of the fact that he might not have been DRK's partner. His defenses seem scum-motivated to me.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:52 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh, and ThAd, you even confused
me
with that. You've got me on your list twice.

pics or it didn't happen...
Last edited by ThAdmiral on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Glass wrote:@Llama
Please explain crazy's case on me
You pushed on Krazy, he completely shut down your push, and then you just shrug it off as nothing and move on. It jus reads as desperately trying to cling to the wagon and hoping that the vocal people get attention off you on onto them. I dont see how as scum you dont flinch at that response at all as town.

If you want more as to why you are scum with park, your brushing off my push on him early as "he is townish" and then just ignoring him from then on out is good.

@SSS - How is that read coming? You said that I shut down your posts and were going to reread, but you havent posting anything since then.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Glass »

llama wrote:I dont see how as scum you dont flinch at that response at all as town.
huh? I am going to assume you mean "as town". Simple. Krazy's response had awful logic. Anybody can make an excuse if having awful logic in it is acceptable. Why would I flinch at something that is ridiculous?
llama wrote: If you want more as to why you are scum with park, your brushing off my push on him early as "he is townish" and then just ignoring him from then on out is good.
Maybe it is just me but I typically talk to my scum reads as opposed to my town reads, not to mention that he kind of got banned+replaced near that point. I didn't see you talking about park at that point.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:22 am

Post by tclawren »

So since it seems like the thread has stalled a bit how about some questions!!!

SSS- Same question as above. Also why do you tend to disappear for days at a time?

Chk-Who are your other scum reads?

Crazy- If we were to acually mafia hunt, who would be your no. 1 suspect.

Furc- Who are your town reads?

Glass- Why do you think Chk is town?

Llama- Same question as Furc, who are your town reads?

No question for singersinger as she is v/la. I'll just let her catch up.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

Glass wrote:
crazy wrote:I think scum would search out one of the numerous easier wagons.
furcolow wrote:I would be happy with LF/Glass/SSS wagons actually and would hammer them near deadline.
I know that something is wrong here and I just can't quite put my finger on it...
I'm sure you dislike your name being in there.
Crazy wrote:
Meh... he's not really "searching those out" though; his priority was on me.

@chk - Why did you assume that Llama was a mafia instead of a werewolf? And why didn't you comment at all on the Glass wagon? Put that together with your interactions with Glass on Day 1 and something definitely seems "odd" here.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. :P)
I liked your defense, I will delve into it if you ask me to, but the above has me raising my eyebrows again. You have a town read on me, don't you?

@
tclawren
: So far you and CHKflip, moreso on you since it is recent.
I had a town read on Lebowski, but I am hesitant to carry that over to LlamaFluff, because he has been acting fishy.

I'm going to seriously need to read 3-4 pages that I missed after I had supposedly started with replacing when I was unaware
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Glass »

furcolow wrote:I'm sure you dislike your name being in there.
/facepalm
tclaw wrote:Glass- Why do you think Chk is town?
A better question is why do you think he is not town? The only thing that I can see as remotely anti-town was when he said that our comments were dismissible. compare that to what everyone else has done (specifically llama, SSS, wiz).
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
vote: glass
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:23 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@Furc - Town reads are Crazy and singer (wiz). Few others have minor reads.
Glass wrote:
llama wrote:I dont see how as scum you dont flinch at that response at all as town.
huh? I am going to assume you mean "as town". Simple. Krazy's response had awful logic. Anybody can make an excuse if having awful logic in it is acceptable. Why would I flinch at something that is ridiculous?
Right, that was just a wording failure. He did just blast apart what you had said though with regards to giving reads, and you just sat there and looked unphased, which I really dont see you doing as scum. His logic was fine there, a little extreme but it made sense to me.
llama wrote: If you want more as to why you are scum with park, your brushing off my push on him early as "he is townish" and then just ignoring him from then on out is good.
Maybe it is just me but I typically talk to my scum reads as opposed to my town reads, not to mention that he kind of got banned+replaced near that point. I didn't see you talking about park at that point.
Wow, nice deflection of you not talking about him there.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:25 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

tclawren wrote:
@SSS
Do you think that your reasoning (the hammer and telling people not to talk) is enough to justify a vote on llama by itself? Do you have anything else on Llama that happened prior to what you posted?
Pretty much my bad feelings on llama come partially from TheBigLebowski (who Llama repalced) and his opinion that we shouldn't give scum info going to night and lose new player's opinions on who we were lynching. Looking at everything, it's not enough for a vote anymore, so
unvote

Anyway, upon rereading:

~~~~~~~ tclawren +++++++++++ Jerbs

jerbs looks kinda scummy to me, having come in and posted only a few times, enough to show that he knew what was going on. He only votes for aaah, which although i like the reasoning, is also a convienient way to avoid taking a stance on more relevant suspects. He does mention chk, but pretty much repeats what someone else said. Today though, I'm getting a town read on tclaw, so I'm willing to let my suspicions on Jerbs slide for now.

~~~~~~~ Glass

joins the wizrak wagon in post 93, barely mentioning him in that post aside from the vote. Even in his next couple posts, he doesn't explain the vote.

You do realize that most of your votes and suspects this game have been people with a wagon on them already? This seems kind of suspicious to me.

~~~~~~~ LlamaFluff +++++++++ TheBigLebowski

I already mentioned how I didn't like TheBigLebowski for probably active lurking, but Llama seems a bit more townish to me right now, but I still, for the record, don't like your hammer.

park --->>>
starts the wagon on wizrak/singer, don't see them being scum together
doesn't like the chk wagon

I'm going to hold back my vote for now, since I'm not really sure where I want it yet. Hopefully will post again tonight, not really confident on any read at the moment.

Glass wrote:
crazy wrote:I think scum would search out one of the numerous easier wagons.
furcolow wrote:I would be happy with LF/Glass/SSS wagons actually and would hammer them near deadline.
I know that something is wrong here and I just can't quite put my finger on it...
If you see furcolow as scummy (I see your point with this post, but not sure what I feel about furc at the moment) why not vote him?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Glass »

furc wrote:vote: glass
Why?
llama wrote:He did just blast apart what you had said though with regards to giving reads, and you just sat there and looked unphased, which I really dont see you doing as scum.
Um.... You just called me town... What we were talking about was not about giving reads at all either. Almost every post now you say ridiculous things about me that are not true. And why are you not trying to get reads on anyone else? Looking for only one scum makes me think that you are a wolf.
SSS wrote: You do realize that most of your votes and suspects this game have been people with a wagon on them already? This seems kind of suspicious to me.
You are a suspect of mine. You don't have a wagon on you. But my votes have mostly been on people with wagons. The reason for that is because I believe town will get more from pressuring one person than spreading the votes over many people.
SSS wrote: If you see furcolow as scummy (I see your point with this post, but not sure what I feel about furc at the moment) why not vote him?
Because I do not think he is as scummy as llama?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am

Post by tclawren »

Glass wrote:
tclaw wrote:Glass- Why do you think Chk is town?
A better question is why do you think he is not town? The only thing that I can see as remotely anti-town was when he said that our comments were dismissible. compare that to what everyone else has done (specifically llama, SSS, wiz).
I never said that I think he isn't town. The fact of the matter is that I have no read on him at this point in time. I can't place his playing style as either town-like or scum-like so he is a null read right now for me.

So I repeat my question, why do you have a town read on chk? Please tell me what he has done to be labeled town in your eyes, just because he hasn't done anything scummy doesn't mean he's town.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Glass »

First, his defenses seemed more to be trying to get to actual content rather than just him trying to draw attention off himself (see ISO 8). Also, If he were scum he easily could have wagoned on me with the same ridiculous reasons as everyone else instead of looking back at how llama and park/DRK were interacting with one another. I know this does not make him town in your eyes since you could just say that we are scumbuddies; but you asked why I think he is town, not why you should think he is town.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:35 am

Post by tclawren »

No, that works. Thanks Glass.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Crazy »

tclawren wrote:Crazy- If we were to acually mafia hunt, who would be your no. 1 suspect.
I dunno. I pretty much have town reads on singer, Llama, and Furculow. I have scum reads on Glass and chkflip. That leaves you and smash. Both of you sorta seem "town-ish" but there's nothing specific that I can say makes me think "Wow, that guy is totally town."

Glass is my top suspect, and he could be either type of scum, easily. My hunch is that he's a werewolf with chkflip, but I don't feel strongly about that; I just feel strongly that he's scum in general, and since I think lynching a werewolf is slightly better than lynching a mafia, that's all I can really go on at this point.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Glass »

crazy wrote:I pretty much have town reads on singer, Llama
O_O How can you have a town read on singer when she has posted barely anything?
And lol @ town read on llama. Would like to hear an explanation on that one.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Crazy »

Wizrak's reaction-fishing on Day 1 was a town tell to me. Singer lecturing Krazy after the lynch helped strengthen my read. That just
really
didn't seem like something scum would do, especially since Llama basically told everyone not to post, anyway.

The more I think about my recent argument with Llama, the more I think he's likely town. Even if he was scum and
didn't
agree with me, I still think he'd probably be like "Woah, all this arguing in favor of mafia-hunting might make me look bad; perhaps I should tone it down a little."
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't have enough time for this game, I'm sorry.

@Mod: Requesting Replacement.

Righto
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Crazy »

I'm bored. Can we lynch Glass now? If not, why not?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by tclawren »

Crazy wrote:I'm bored. Can we lynch Glass now? If not, why not?
Right now? No. Later? Maybe.

We are in no rush to have a lynch right now. We have yet another replacement to break in first, and we don't have a dead line yet. Also Glass isn't one of my top two choices right now. (a list that is always in flux, btw)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I'm glad chkflip replaced out
that's all I've ever seen him do

Glass, my vote is on you due to
1) Crazy seeming a bit more town being in-game with him than reading through the thread, and after I had picked off
2) Your reaction to me being suspicious of you

I felt your reaction was scummy, so you got my vote.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by tclawren »

Furcolow wrote:I'm glad chkflip replaced out
that's all I've ever seen him do

Glass, my vote is on you due to
1) Crazy seeming a bit more town being in-game with him than reading through the thread, and after I had picked off
2) Your reaction to me being suspicious of you

I felt your reaction was scummy, so you got my vote.
How is his reaction scummy?

Return to “Completed Open Games”