Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:04 am

Post by Copper »

SVT, is there some reason you're scared to cast a vote?
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:37 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

The lack of activity doesn't surprise me at all. With so many people playing as "one" person, they must talk to each other first then decide on content which bogs the game down.

In other news, my life is slowly getting back together.

-Cayke
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 am

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

It doesn't surprise ME mainly because a bunch of people are trying to basically say that in this thread, self-contradiction is not a scumtell. Unless, of course, it's this hydra doing it. No scumtells = no posting.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Unicorn Brethren still haven't picked up their prod, they have 24 hours to make a post before I replace them.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:It doesn't surprise ME mainly because a bunch of people are trying to basically say that in this thread, self-contradiction is not a scumtell. Unless, of course, it's this hydra doing it. No scumtells = no posting.
Huh? There's lot of scumtells in this thread, many of them made by you. Just because contradicting yourself isn't a scumtell, doesn't mean there aren't any ways to find scum.

Is that really your excuse for the generally low quality of scumhunting you've done so far this game?

-Yos
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Unicorn Brethren »

Hey it's Reaper. I'm here. Looks like nobody else is paying attention to this hydra. Except for whoever posted last post.

And contrary to what they said about Fritz, THEY are clearly off their rocker.

Sorry, I'll try to pay more attention to this hydra. I am currently modding all the games in my sig, so try not to expect too much.

I'll go re-prod all of the Unicorns. I thought this would be great fun, but it turned into a lurk-fest.

That is all.
A wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Posting because QT need attention (HINT)

also,
yoscayke wrote: DaSpot has seemed to be activly trying to prevent a Beaver-lynch today
.... has anyone else noticed this? anyone?

nice try there yoscayke. nice. try.

*woosh*
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Super Vanilla Townie
Super Vanilla Townie
Townie
Super Vanilla Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Super Vanilla Townie »

I thought Parama would have made another post by now... Tomorrow's my day off - guaranteed content then.

@Copper: I'm not "scared". Just don't want to place a vote down till I'm all caught up.
The catalyst of a cataclysmic catastrophe of epic proportions.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Another Vote Count:

FrogErgoSum (4): Final Destination, Balam, DaSpot, Copper
SuperVanillaTownie (1): YosFlavouredCayke
Final Destination (1): FrogErgoSum
Gummybear (1): LordFonzi
Copper (1): Unicorn
Balam (1): Greymarble

Not Voting (2): SuperVanillaTownie, Gummybear

With eleven alive it's six to lynch.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Lord Fonzi »

So Final Destination has continued to act as we said we would no longer tolerate. Grand. It begs mention that Copper who made a similar ultimatum has not remarked on this.

This head has an all around poor opinion of Super Vanilla Townie. It reminds of Final Destination and Unicorn Brethren. Listing all your reads with no reasoning or any explanation makes it very easy to later change your reads. This head wants to see some real content from them. Even if you two are very slow at reading, which I find suspect to begin with, then you ought to at least have more to show for the slow speed and care you take with the reading. You can't maintain that you take a long time to read this thread and all you can provide is a list of names and reads with five degrees. Not to mention the recurring cop outs for not reading faster do not inspire confidence. The later post with some sparse reads just comes off as pot-shots that are both unnecessary and unproductive. If your sum point is that you haven't come to any agreement on reads, why go through the trouble of posting inconsistent nonsense? Our heads have already agreed on a common read, and I'm sure that you must have at least some common reads. I can't buy that you don't. And hey now a post of guaranteed content. Really feeling good here.

Regarding Gummybear's post: We don't feel you have content or activity. You occasionally post an immense wall of text but that doesn't really provide anything. In ISO you will obviously look a lot better than in the thread on a whole because the massive gaps between posts won't come through in ISO. Good attempt to paint yourself in the best light, even if it is disingenuous and scummy. This head is sorry but living in the same house does place greater burdens on you, and that is something you're going to have to deal with. Our heads hardly have the same schedule, and we manage.

Copper why are you voting FES? Second, I don't appreciate our opinion of Gummybear being discounted due to the reputation of one of our heads on the matter of lurker lynching. Again, you're not going to find many scumtells on a lurker because they're lurking. However as we have pointed out he is doing a good job of active lurking, is in the position to be most active in the game, and defends himself by asking his opponents to reread him and change their read. It's lazy work all around, and this head doesn't think that in these circumstances this early in the game that it is likely.

Unicorn Brethren should consider consolidating itself. A multihead hydra is all fine and good, but organisation is good too.
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

Copper wrote:FinalDestination is not getting lynched today. Even if he is scum, your vote is not helping to lynch scum. You know this.
Frankly, none of our top suspects have a lot of votes. We're not going to compromise onto a wagon we view as strictly worse than our current wagon unless we have some pressing reason to - either because we believe the pressure will give interesting reactions or because there's a deadline or because the wagon isn't that much worse than our current one.

We would compromise onto a daspot wagon.
Spot wrote:We may have been 3rd in the vote count for FES but who came up with that good as balls case? hmmm... oh right us.
If you're going to make this claim, back it up.

P.S. Yes, you were pushing the wagon.
Balam wrote:Frogito Ergo Sum, in post 450, you pointed out a number of things from DaSpotthatkillsu's behavior toward Unicorn Brethren early on Day 1. Would the possibility that those 3 posts you linked in the first paragraph came from 2 different heads make any difference to your read?
'
No, it makes no difference to our read. We actually discussed it together when discussing daspot and came to the conclusion that one head is probably backtracking for the other's awful position.
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Long post sometime tomorrow. I promise.

This game is making me do way too much background research partially.

And partially I'm lazy. See: FD.

I swear, this was a much worse idea than I thought.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:35 pm

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:Posting because QT need attention (HINT)

also,
yoscayke wrote: DaSpot has seemed to be activly trying to prevent a Beaver-lynch today
.... has anyone else noticed this? anyone?

nice try there yoscayke. nice. try.

*woosh*
So...what? Are you going to explain why you were opposed to a beaver lynch at the moment you attacked me for voting for him, or perhaps are you going to tell us what you think of Beaver's alignment? Or are you going to deny that you were defending Beaver?

What the hell does "nice try" mean? I'm trying to figure out your alignment, and "nice try" isn't especially helpful here.

-Yos
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 pm

fesscum wrote:If you're going to make this claim, back it up.
mmkay
Untrod Stranger, who we thought was town wrote:Vote:Frogito Ergo Scum
that's one
FD, who we think is town wrote:Unvote:
Vote: FES
that's two
DaSpotwhoistown wrote:VOTE: FES
and thats three

all three votes are on page 8 and 9 with untrod's on 8 and FD and our votes on 9, which is ALSO where we posted this.
Frogito Ergo Sum

Posts 0-9
Tunnels on us.
Post 10
Suddenly changes their mind and says we were probably playing badly, not scummily. Only...there's no unvote.
Post 13
Unvotes and votes Final Destination, who they had not mentioned, simply because of some scumhunting someone else did. Adds nothing to the discussion.
Post 16
Tries to rectroactively give a little reasoning and comes up with meta and "their response reeked of scummy". Not convincing at all. Still looks like a bandwagon vote.
Post 18
Tries to explain why meta works here, and doesn't succeed, since Fate would normally be going crazy as scum, too.
and there you are

now..
fesscum wrote:P.S. Yes, you were pushing the wagon.
NO WE WERE NOT. WE PULLED OFF AND WE STAYED OFF
YOU BACK THIS SHIT UP

P-edit:
So...what? Are you going to explain why you were opposed to a beaver lynch at the moment you attacked me for voting for him
cause he was getting replaced and that was a terri-bad vote. AND YOU KNOW IT.
Henrik Ibsen
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:53 pm

I think it's a good vote, because I think he's most likely scum based on his play. If you think it's not a good vote, you should explain why you think he's town.

Also, the "he was going to get replaced" argument is terrible. You're saying I should AVOID voting for someone because they're a lurker? In any case, while he lurked for most of day 1, he did post a bunch of times at the end of the day; there was no reason to think at the start of day 2 when I voted for him that he was ever going to be replaced.

-Yos
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:54 pm

To be clear: I don't necessarily think it's scummy for you to oppose the beaverweasel wagon. I think it's scummy as hell for you to oppose it in a subtle and backhanded way and then never explain why you think he's town.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:05 pm

I'm speaking for myself on this one (Spot):

I didn't think he was outwardly town but there was no way he was scum.

He didn't post much, but there was no WAY he was lurking, NONE.

TER RI BAD.

You lobbied for a easy target when that went through.

This next bit is credit to Dana:

ISO 6 and 7
With convincing arguments like "Let's ride this wagon and see where it goes." and "Voting for Ether here, seriously? Man, you guys are so scum.", YFC starts out scummy by voting for now obvtown FD.

ISO 11
Tries to defend FES's admittedly opportunistic voting.

ISO 12 and 13
Defends FES HARD.

ISO 14
Says suspicion on us is reasonable because he disagrees with us, after just telling us that we were wrong to call UB scummy for disagreeing with them.

ISO 36
Tries to place the blame on us for US being lynched because we "never really tried to defend him or argue against the wagon", as if arguing FOR another wagon does not accomplish the same thing in a better way.

ISO 39
Defends FES hard again, this time without any reasons. "THE CASE AGAINST FES IS TERRIBLE" is about all they have to say. Many others did not agree.

you are scum. Fes is scummier and your partner.

GG
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:08 pm

EBWOP:

"You lobbied for a easy lynch and he replaced YOU STILL HAVE NOT UNVOTED."
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:10 pm

SVT is not scum.

Get your vote off.
Henrik Ibsen
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:11 pm

So, you're just going to not answer the question and instead make a completly BS case against me that makes no sense?

If you want to OMGUS me with a case that makes sense, I'll be glad to respond to it, but pretty much every line of that case was nonsense. "He didn't post much, but there was no WAY he was lurking, NONE." Right after in your last post, where you seemed to suggest that it was obvious he was going to be replaced? Wtf are you talking about? If he's not posting, then that means he's lurking; that's what lurking

And pretty much every other line in your post is a deliberate misrepresentation of what I said. I didn't "blame you for the US wagon", I said it was incredibly scummy for you to declare him town AFTER he was lynched but before the flip, but not defend him BEFORE he was lynched. And that is incredibly scummy; the most likely explanation is that you are scum who already knew his alignment, but didn't actually want to stop his lynch.

Whatever.

Vote:DaSpot

Your partner SVT can hang tommorow. You need to die today.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 pm

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:EBWOP:

"You lobbied for a easy lynch and he replaced YOU STILL HAVE NOT UNVOTED."
Why the hell would I unvote him before his replacement says anything useful?

If person A looks like scum, and he's replaced by person B, person B is still probably scum. The alignment dosn't change just because he's been replaced.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:13 pm

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:SVT is not scum.

Get your vote off.
Ok, so you've finally admitted that I was right and you are intentionally defending beaver. That's something, at least. So, now, why are you defending that slot? What have they done that makes you think they might be town?
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 pm

OMGUS they say and then they vote us AND WE HAVE NOT RE VOTED THEM.

HA
HA
HA

P-edit

CONTENT

They have not active lurked They put too much down to be active lurking.

BOTH OF THEM, BEAVER AND SVT
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:17 pm

If they are lurking they should be skimming then RIGHT?

*SVT/Beaver ISO.*

nope. no skimming here. they had a opinion they stuck with it answering questions alongside.
Henrik Ibsen

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”