Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Votecount 4.2

1. Necessary Evil -0

2. Ythan -3 (ICENinja, AGar, Necessary Evil)

3. ICEninja -0
4. RedCoyote -0
5. AGar -0

Not voting: Ythan, RedCoyote

This is a lynch!

Death scene coming asap (GMT+1)
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

"Let's go on with the plan! It's Ythan who dies today! You scum, Ythan?"

"nu-uh... I am not scum"...

Ythan,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched.

It is now night 4: Deadline for all night actions is Sunday the 27th March 2011 at 9:00 AM German Time (GMT+1)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Only three of you wake up.

Necessary Evil,
Town Doctor
, has been killed.

It is now day 5: Deadline is Sunday the 10th April 2011 at 10:00 AM German Time (GMT+1)
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Sorry, Ythan.

I mean, immediately AGar is my pick. I said it before, ICE is taking his role very seriously. He sounds like a cop and has sounded like a cop since the beginning of this game. Everything he told us to back his story up makes complete sense. I think the question here is going to be between me and AGar unless AGar really shows me something impressive. Give me a minute to look over AGar again.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 am

Post by RedCoyote »

AGar 24 wrote:Trying to use semantics to build an early game bandwagon?

VOTE: UNVOTE:
VOTE: Erratus Apathos
This was always a silly argument. I let it slide too much when it was originally made because, heck, it's the early part of D1. AGar could've been trying to get EA to react to him a little bit. I gave him the benefit of the doubt despite not liking this argument very much. Let's look into it a little more deeply:
RC 186 wrote:I wish you would drop this, AGar. There's nothing here.
When AGar continues to use the same silly argument against EA going into page 8 is when I start to get annoyed with him. This is me telling AGar that there's nothing here. This is what I felt all along essentially. I don't think I ever once saw EA as scummy, and said, on at least two occasions, that he was rather townie.

I'm not slamming AGar for being wrong on EA, I'm slamming him for carrying out a tired, broken argument long past its welcome. Do you want to know why AGar was pushing EA for crap so hard going on ten pages during the game? Because his partner penpen/Budja was getting more and more pressure by the page. Check it out:
penpen 61 wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:I like the way NE took initiative.
who cares about initiative when its bullshit.

As you can see here that agar brought this to light:
AGar wrote:
Necessary Evil wrote:
penpen wrote:lol

Erratus, you are quite funny. hahaha
Look, ma! No content!

VOTE: penpen

Usually when people don't random vote they give some sort of reason. Not the case here.
Hey look at the scumscum trying to start a bandwagon with false-logic.

We've got two down! Easy-sauce.
This is a connection you can take to the bank, ICE.

AGar later criticizes the penpen/Budja/rat role slot twice (here and here), but these are vague threats that remain unacted on until the slot dies. In other words, this is mostly some light distancing as the scumteam resigned to the fact that moz was going to take the first lynch.

That's about all I found worth bringing up, but I think it's good stuff to be said. To preemptively defend myself given that ICE was always sketchy about me and AGar will likely come after me, let me make a few points.
RC 75 wrote:ICE, EA, and AGar have begun to lay the foundation for townreads.
I'm quoting this because I want you both to recognize that both of you have always been fairly stable townreads for me. This isn't too important in AGar's case, obviously, but I've said it once or twice, ICE, that I've consistentally seen you as town. This was long before you claimed. Of course a Godfather would have an incentive to befriend a Cop, but I just want to note that your claim didn't all of a sudden get me to say, "Oh, yeah, and ICE is definitely town!" AGar, on the other hand, never commented on what alignment he thought ICE was until D4 when he voted Ythan (implying that he saw no reason to not trust ICE's claim).
RC 186 wrote:ICE, AGar, EA, NE, Ythan, Mae, and Exilon all seem like they're on the up and up. plague (Space Pope) is still the best wagon around right now. I wouldn't criticize the moz wagon either.
I didn't talk about the penpen/Budja/rat slot because I was still rather neutral there. I wanted people to help me with a read on him. I was seeing him as slight town for essentially the entire D1, but I recognized the case on him. That's important to note because I asked for more spotlight on this role slot whereas AGar tried to keep the discussion centered on EA and then moz.
RC 286 wrote:I may be convinced on rat, but I'm having a hard time isolating anything substantial against him and not just lurker-oriented.

Let's face it, those rat and SV are basically lurker lynches. Especially SV. There's absolutely nothing to read on that slot.

Can anyone give me a summary of the rat case? Nothing Budja said stuck out at me.
This is just more evidence of what I just said. At this point I was warming up to scumpenpen/Budja/rat, I just wanted more from him to analyze. Had rat not been shot, I was building toward this the next day.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 am

Post by ICEninja »

It should be beyond a shred of doubt that I am who I say I am at this point. It is between AGar and Red. I've already made it clear who my lynch preference is for today, but I will not be placing a vote any time soon.

Last night I investigated lewarcher82. I got a mod read on him.

It should go without saying that both of you need to build cases on the other. I'm not exceptionally convinced by Red's case, it felt pretty weak to me, but it's something. I'll do some reading of my own, as Godfathers tend to have a behavior of their own in attempting to get investigated. In memory, I do recall Red doing this, but I want to be absolutely sure about this.

I'd like to make a quick apology to town at this point. I feel like I've overstepped my power role a bit in controlling the town, and I'm going to feel awfully stupid if I'm the reason we lose. I'll do my best to take this game home.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post by ICEninja »

Red wrote: I'm slamming him for carrying out a tired, broken argument long past its welcome. Do you want to know why AGar was pushing EA for crap so hard going on ten pages during the game? Because his partner penpen/Budja was getting more and more pressure by the page.
This is pretty reasonable, but You're really going to need more than this to convince me here. I'll do my own reading, but you're really going to have to put forth some effort here.
Red wrote: I'm quoting this because I want you both to recognize that both of you have always been fairly stable townreads for me. This isn't too important in AGar's case, obviously, but I've said it once or twice, ICE, that I've consistentally seen you as town.
Every game that I'm town in, people say that I'm town. It doesn't really help your position much to be buddying me about that because my role tends to be pretty obvious. When I'm scum, I get lynched day 1. When I'm townie, I either get night killed or lynched by scum late in the game.
Red wrote: Let's face it, those rat and SV are basically lurker lynches. Especially SV. There's absolutely nothing to read on that slot.

Can anyone give me a summary of the rat case? Nothing Budja said stuck out at me.
This actually, in my eyes, looks really bad for you. You had some sort of suspicion there, but you never really "saw" it, and even went as far to dismiss it as a lurker lynch (bad). This could easily be you having wanted an outstanding scum read on a partner to point back to later (now), but subtly trying to prevent the wagon.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by AGar »

So... RC's case against me boils down to... actually nothing?

Me on EA was me trying to get him, and others, to break. It worked to a degree. EA's reactions were all over the place and half of the emotion looked feigned, like he was trying to get people to believe he was town because he was yelling and screaming - a la Fate - and then he started defending NE, who wasn't looking good to me. His basic justification for his actions was 'It's not OMGUS as long as I slap a reason on there, whether I believe the reason or not.' My vote, as I clearly said multiple times, was because anyone can slap a reason on a vote and call it "not OMGUS" - his reasonings looked crap and like OMGUS anyways. He tried to build a case against TP because "TOWN HAVING TWO FOSES OUT IS NORMAL. FACT!" when it's not fact, merely opinion. If you couldn't see him trying to push cases where they didn't exist like that, I don't know what could. I hardly feel my argument was tired and broken considering I continuously brought new points of behavior to the table on that vote. I would have rode him to a lynch had there been support for it.

I lightly attacked the Budja/Pappum's slot on D1. Yes. I had my attention elsewhere, and then they got killed N1 by a well-placed shot from Exilon. You, on the other hand, didn't acknowledge them at all aside from calling them a lurker-lynch and ignored them until they flipped. On D1, when voting for Mozamis, you made sure to highlight that it wasn't a definite vote for scum, but rather distressed town OR panicked scum. Basically you didn't buy into the wagon, but you knew opposing it would look terrible? You look like you were trying to preserve both of your scumbuddies with an out on each to get on or off their lynch at your nearest convenience.

You've semi-lurked and made it hard for anything to be gleaned from your posting since D1. You proposed the Klazam lynch, which was fine, but everything you've said so far is something that was already brought up at some point, and the first time you've actively attempted to make any real contributions to this game is now. You slid an (admittedly) easy Klazam lynch by, justifying it based more on the N1 flips and his miller claim than any behavior. Again, you cast your vote while trying to resign yourself from responsibility of any lynch that would happen. Since the Pappum's kill, which was a pretty obvious vig shot, you've tried to fly completely under the radar, trying not to do anything that would attract the vig-bullet to yourself.

VOTE: RedCoyote
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Alright. I'm confirmed not scum now.

There is a lot of pressure, though. Give me some time to mull things over. I really don't want to throw this to a coin toss.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

AGar 482 wrote:So... RC's case against me boils down to... actually nothing?
I'd hardly call penpen's not-so-subtle "Wow, AGar is so smart" post nothing. This, coupled with that sorry excuse for a push on EA, which, admittedly, was okay at first, until you went overboard with it to clearly try and keep penpen/Budja/rat alive (even ICE, at this point, saw that you were just swinging BS), clearly separates our D1 motivations.
AGar 482 wrote:You, on the other hand, didn't acknowledge them at all aside from calling them a lurker-lynch and ignored them until they flipped.
Not all of us have the advantage of knowing which arguments are solid and which are BS. The argument against then Budja, for example, was solid. The argument against EA, for example, was BS. I called out the latter, but I wasn't prepared to rule on the former. I wanted more information. penpen/Budja/rat were lurking at the time. You said it yourself that they weren't giving reads.
AGar 482 wrote:On D1, when voting for Mozamis, you made sure to highlight that it wasn't a definite vote for scum, but rather distressed town OR panicked scum. Basically you didn't buy into the wagon, but you knew opposing it would look terrible?
Oh, no. I was back and forth on moz until he started getting super emotional and angsty. At that point I knew either he was making some desparate manipulation attempts or he was a poor, unhelpful townie. I was very clear about my townreads at that point in the game, and I had fair townreads on everyone except for rat, moz, SP, and SV. That's on record. I wasn't prepared to vote SV or rat at that point given that I felt they were lurking too much. That's on record. My vote, at that point, was only going to be on one of those two people. I made this clear multiple times.

Of course it wasn't a definite vote for scum. I honestly was half prepared for moz to flip town. That's just what happens on D1 extremely often. The town has no flips to work off of, no night actions or investigations, and a fresh scum team perfectly capable of creating plenty of misdirection. Scum lynches on D1 are just one of those really rare things that you'd be naive to expect. That's why my policy is that you aim for scum, certainly, but if you take out a clear anti-town element, then, hey, at least it's not a total loss.
AGar 482 wrote:You've semi-lurked and made it hard for anything to be gleaned from your posting since D1. You proposed the Klazam lynch, which was fine, but everything you've said so far is something that was already brought up at some point, and the first time you've actively attempted to make any real contributions to this game is now.
Unfortunately my Spring Break week fell during the middle of D3. I was out of town and not checking the thread as often as normal. There was nothing really for me to say during D4. That was essentially a policy lynch. Had ICE have beaten me to the thread I'd have voted based on his results.

Heck, you're hardly even in a position to make this argument. We effectively have the same number of posts. Especially considering that you have two confirmation posts and an RVS vote. So if you literally want to count posts it would be 25 vs 21 actual posts.
AGar 482 wrote:You slid an (admittedly) easy Klazam lynch by, justifying it based more on the N1 flips and his miller claim than any behavior.
That was a solid, worthwhile lynch that needed to happen. Anyone who screws up a claim, one, two, is a supposed Miller in a game that has a Godfather and a Cop, and three, is still living with two scum down, should eat a lynch. I took full responsibility for that lynch and I don't think you have any evidence that says otherwise.
AGar 482 wrote:you've tried to fly completely under the radar, trying not to do anything that would attract the vig-bullet to yourself.
I had a townread on Exilon long before he claimed Vig, just like I did on ICE. I was neither trying to entice an investigation nor skirt a shot. You can say neither of these things about yourself that I can tell. You're far more guilty of this than I am.

Vote: AGar
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Votecount 5.1

1. ICEninja -0

2. RedCoyote -1 (AGar) L-1
3. AGar -1 (RedCoyote) L-1

Not voting: ICENinja

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline is Sunday the 10th April 2011 at 10:00 AM German Time (GMT+1)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:43 am

Post by AGar »

I'm not going to quote war here, I feel that's the last thing we need at this point.

Addressing your main points:
  • My attack on EA continued adding things to the mix. Whether they were the best reasoning or not, and as you admit - Day 1 has some really shoddy reasoning due to a lack of information - you denying that there was behavior I was acknowledging as compounding my case on him is ignorant at best. This seems to be a hinge-point of your case, and that's what bugs me the most.
  • Whether or not you expected Moz to flip scum or town, you again looked like you wanted no responsibility for the lynch, instead just trying to appear like you're middle of the road.
  • I've made an effort to put my own two cents in with all of my posts. If you want to break down my posts, yes, I have essentially the same quantity, but I feel mine are of a higher quality. Even during mass-claiming, I've given input on the merits when Ythan brought up points against this.
  • The Klazam lynch was necessary. I agree. What I'm saying is your post pushing that direction tries to push it as a policy lynch rather than a lynch on a player who was acting in a manner that deserved a lynch independent of his claim.
  • Having a townread on Exilon is irrelevant, and I'm not sure why you're trying to use who you had townreads on to justify that point. Your behavior has looked as if you were intentionally trying to avoid attention throughout.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 am

Post by ICEninja »

WHOA big slip.
Red wrote: That was a solid, worthwhile lynch that needed to happen. Anyone who screws up a claim, one, two, is a supposed Miller in a game
that has a Godfather
and a Cop, and three, is still living with two scum down, should eat a lynch.
We did NOT know that there was a Godfather at this point in the game. Town didn't know there was a Godfather until Ythan flipped town at the end of day 4, in fact.
AGar wrote: Having a townread on Exilon is irrelevant, and I'm not sure why you're trying to use who you had townreads on to justify that point. Your behavior has looked as if you were intentionally trying to avoid attention throughout.
This isn't the first time he's done this today either, always trying to say that "hey look my town reads were right!". It isn't something town would need to do at this point.

I'm REALLY close to ending the game, with that slip, but I still want to dig a little deeper. A lot rests on this vote.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:21 am

Post by ICEninja »

Alright so my case on Red so far:
1) The way he interacted with moz and the moz wagon just isn't townie for some reason. It was just really weird. Posts 186 and 204 are specifically what I'm talking about. His comment to Exilon, some of his points, then saying how a lot of what I pointed out was null just felt off to me and I never really could figure out why.

2) The reasons Red gave for lynching have never once really been "I think this person is scum". This is his vote for moz:
Red wrote: Either a distressed town or a panicky scum. Either way, if this is his idea of moving forward in this game, then he's not going to be helpful to us
regardless of his alignment
This is a weak vote, and could very easily be busing after he knew his partner was gone. A Godfather busing a goon is all but standard. Notice too that the role blocker was the hammer.

Here is his vote on Klazam:
Red wrote: Even if he is just a Miller, it's a good political tactic to just use a lynch on him now.
I can't really find anything in his ISO that suggests he had any semblance of a case on Klazam at all. Scum was desperate for some mislynches at this point, and I could see this being used to draw investigation as well.

The closest he ever comes to actually having a scum read on someone he votes is Space Pope, who had already been hammered at the point.
Red wrote: It would kind of fit, actually if he was a Godfather role. He tried to get his VT claim out there in a rush to entice the supposed Cop, knowing both that the Cop would not want to investigate a PR and that his role slot was one of the more controversial. In other words, it's like he was trying every subtle thing he could to get that investigation.
Maybe I'm reading too deep, but this feels a bit like projecting to me.

3) After I cleared him as town, Red became practically a non-presence in the game, until lylo where it was clear there is a Godfather. He coasted by completely. Sure spring break might have interfered with part of this, but probably not to the extent that Red coasted. It is exactly what scum would want to do in a situation where Godfather is cleared, anyway. Don't give town any reason to question the clear, and hope they'll kill a different "cleared" player.

I had a 4th smaller point but I forgot it.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:27 am

Post by ICEninja »

My case against AGar:

Very little. I think this guy is town.

If it was a closer call, I'd have Red respond to my case before the hammer, but if AGar really is scum then I'd say he deserves this win simply by such good playing. Red looks pretty scummy, and AGar doesn't.

Here it goes.

Cross fingers, vote RedCoyote
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:41 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

FINAL VOTE COUNT.

1. ICEninja -0

2. RedCoyote -2 (AGar, ICENinja)

3. AGar -1 (RedCoyote) L-1

THIS IS A LYNCH. ENDGAME COMING ASAP.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

"So, are you finally done?" asks the director of the hotel, emerging from the cellar...

"I guess so..." answers ICENinja

"Ancora un momento" says AGar in Italian, and the director disappears again... from the cellar, he can hear a single shot. A door is closed. Silence. The storm is over, 12 bodies in the hall.

RedCoyote,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 5.

ICENinja,
Town Cop,
was endgamed.

AGar,
Mafia Godfather
, has survived and won the game!

Mafia Wins! Congratulations to AGar, pappums rat and mozamis!

I am posting the role pm's when I have a little more time. To post the link to the mafia QT, I need the permission of the mafia members.

I didn't collect the night actions, so I need to look for them in the PM's, you will have to be patient.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

NIGHT ACTIONS

Night 1:

Exilon kills pappums rat
ICENinja investigates RedCoyote
Necessary Evil protects ICENinja
pappums rat tries to kill ICENinja (fail) and blocks Ythan

Night 2:

Exilon kills Shattered Viewpoint
ICENinja investigates Necessary Evil
AGar kills Erratus Apathos

Night 3:

Exilon kills Maemuki
ICENinja investigates AGar
AGar kills Exilon

Night 4:

(ICENinja investigates the mod LoL ;-) )
AGar kills Necessary Evil
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Klazam »

Dammit.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

ROLE PMS OF THE PLAYERS

the 6 VT's received the following RPM:You are a
Vanilla Townie
, and have nothing but your word and your vote. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Klazam received the following RPMYou are a
Town Miller
, and have nothing but your word and your vote. If you are investigated by a cop you will be revealed to be guilty. However, upon death your real role will be revealed. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Necessary Evil received the following RPMYou are a
Town Doctor
. Each night you may target a player. That player will be protected and cannot be killed for the night. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

ICENinja received the following RPMYou are a
Town Cop
. You can submit the name of the player who you wish to investigate during the night. You will get a reply that says "After investigation you suspect that _____ is Town-aligned/Mafia-aligned." If anything prevents you from completeing your night action, you will get a reply that says, "No report". You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Exilon received the following RPMYou are a
Town Vigilante
. Each night you may attempt to kill another player. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

mozamis received the following RPMYou are a
Mafia Goon
, a member of the Mafia with fellow Mafia Roleblocker penpen and Mafia Godfather AGar. You may chat with your partners at night and only at night at the following QT LINKLINKLINK. Each night the mafia group choose to submit a kill. Have the one person who is performing the kill PM me the name of the player you wish to kill on behalf of the group. The named player will be killed. You win when all living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent it from happening.

pappums rat received the following RPMYou are a
Mafia Roleblocker
, a member of the Mafia with fellow Mafia Goon mozamis and Mafia Godfather AGar. Each night, you may choose to use your roleblock power and PM me the name of another player. That player will be roleblocked that night. You may chat with your partners at night and only at night at the following QT LINLINKLINK. Each night the mafia group choose to submit a kill. Have the one person who is performing the kill PM me the name of the player you wish to kill on behalf of the group (Note: using your power does not prevent you from performing the kill: you can do both at the same time). The named player will be killed. You win when all living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent it from happening.

AGar received the following PRYou are a
Mafia Godfather
, a member of the Mafia with fellow Mafia Goon mozamis and Mafia Roleblocker penpen. If you are investigated by a cop you will be revealed to be innocent. You may chat with your partners at night and only at night at the following QT LINKLINKLINK. Each night the mafia group choose to submit a kill. Have the one person who is performing the kill PM me the name of the player you wish to kill on behalf of the group. The named player will be killed. You win when all living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent it from happening.

apart from this, the dead QT can be disclosed without asking any permission, so here you go:
http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/4rd68j9SYA4yh
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Maemuki »

My reaction was basically this:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF -

That is all.
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

Heh, my gut said agar there at the end.
Winter is coming.
Necessary Evil
Necessary Evil
Goon
Necessary Evil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Necessary Evil »

Looking back over day 4 now, it's so obvious how bad my Ythan hammer was. I was certain there was a godfather, but I got distracted by how all over the place Ythan was with his suspicions on that day. It seemed to me that he was scrambling to avoid getting lynched. I could have at least waited over night and slept on it. My doc protections on days 2 and 3 were terrible, obviously. I could have waited on the penpen vote, and letting budja go when he gave no justification for the most convenient vote at the time was sloppy.

AGar played a good game and deserves the win. I had a town read on him most of the game, but I did second guess it several times. Then again, I had a town read on Ythan and second guessed it, too. I was thinking for sure that RC was the godfather not to far into day 5.

There should have been more discussion in day 3. And day 4, obviously. I have to take the blame for that.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:54 am

Post by ICEninja »

Wow. Holy crap...

Well my role was useless. Roleblocker, miller, Godfather. I really wish I wasn't the cop in this game. I'm in a really pissed off mood from something completely unrelated to this game, so I'll make my comments on everything when I'm more clear headed and not about to punch the nearest orphan in the face.

I'm sorry, town =(.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:00 am

Post by RedCoyote »

That was fun though. I'm glad ICE hammered because I didn't want to keep going with a wall war. Good job, AGar! And the rest of the team.

gg everyone, and thanks especially to the Mod. You did a wonderful job.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”