A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

Zdenek wrote:Based on DGB's post, I'm going to assume that we are considering Thor to be the scummiest, and assuming that we are going with Magua's plan to deal with the competition, I won't be voting him under the assumption that he'll be chosen as one of the champions.
Benmage wrote: Actually Dana is very likely town due to Kasts results.
You're assuming no vanilla scum?

I'm operating under the assumption that the real SK decided to no kill last night, and would like to have another chance to be role-blocked.

Vote Setael
The REAL sk is supposed to beat down the PR stuffed mafia AND kill bulletproof "townie" zdenek in 2 man endgame.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL

How does no killing as scum when you're down 234234 member make ANY SENSE AT ALL.

this.

this is ridiculous.

This needs to end now.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Caught up. I think Thor is a great option here. Not entirely convinced on Setael either after the wedding shenanigans, but that seems to implicate Thor more at this point. DGB/Pops/Thor, can anyone comment on Bunnylover's presence during the Wedding?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't see the advantage granted us by massclaim. Tomorrow seems a more optimal day, we have pretty clear direction right now and I don't see any painted targets that the scum are already after on the anyhow.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

Bunnylover's presence was... not. Didn't really say much iirc
"Well, I..."
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

[quote="Pops']
The REAL sk is supposed to beat down the PR stuffed mafia AND kill bulletproof "townie" zdenek in 2 man endgame.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL

How does no killing as scum when you're down 234234 member make ANY SENSE AT ALL.
[/quote]
Perhaps it's not an SK, but another scum team that we haven't had any flips from yet, or perhaps there are other roles that successfully stopped the other kill, but whatever it is, since we have a role-blocker, there is no reason not to give this one more night.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:33 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Yeah. We can't let a SK saunter in the public places with a vote, all day long, and rely on a RB that could otherwise net us some mafia.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:34 am

Shadow1psc wrote:DGB/Pops/Thor, can anyone comment on Bunnylover's presence during the Wedding?
Worrisomely unremarkable.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Benmage »

There's plenty of reasoning to support scum or sk setting up an unnightkillable townie for a mislynch ....having another night to RB and make sure we see only 1 kill is 10X more logical. That drastically reduces the chance for overkill and makes a non town entity now not shoot for 2 nights to setup the mislynch which is much worse for them then simply one night.

AND ZDENEK CANT BE SCUM. I seriously question people's intelligence when I see comments suggesting otherwise.....he was told in thread he was being roleblocked....no scum team would have him submit the kill....could he be sk? Sure.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah. We can't let a SK saunter in the public places with a vote, all day long, and rely on a RB that could otherwise net us some mafia.
For atleast today while everything is mapped out we absolutely can. Our claimed BP townie needs to play nice to ptw.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

DAY 4 VOTECOUNT 1. ENJOY.

Setael (2) Benmage, Zdenek
Hasdgfas (1) Andrius
Andrius (1) Magua

Not voting (12) Shadow1psc, Twilight Sparkle, Setael, DrippingGoofball, Popsofctown, Hasdgfas, Danakillsu, Thor665, Locke Lamora, Nexus, LynchMePls, Bunnylover

*With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
*Deadline is here
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:ANDRIUS IS UNTOUCHABLE. Magua. Trust me on this my friend.
Is this a verified town result?

Yes/no?

Because if it's just your "I'm Benmage, I'll Govern him" then Pffft.
^^^this.

Also, Ben, if you can mod confirm yourself...um...do it?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Yes, oh mighty scumhunters, Thor claimed the scum kill in thread - obviously.
No I'm claiming you did the scum kill.
Then either you're wrong in your presumption or are lying, take your pick. And also - the point of quoting me was...? And as you answer that, ask why Ben quoted it - you at least I see it within meta to randomly glom onto whatever. Ben backing the play though, and doing the exact same trimming of the quote as you did? What's your take on that?
Locke Lamora wrote:Has anyone actually explained this hypocop thing properly? I feel like I should know why we're completely excluding some players before we decide who the scummiest/second scummiest are.
The hypocop is a 'hypothetical cop' no less and certainly no more. Hence my desire for her death along with someone she hasn't hypo copped.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

Shadow1psc wrote:Caught up. I think Thor is a great option here. Not entirely convinced on Setael either after the wedding shenanigans, but that seems to implicate Thor more at this point.
How does it make me "more implicated"?
Also, as long as you're debating the Thor/Setael ask someone at our table to comment on me calling him on how
he
was actually the one doing misrepping because he decided to make a leap of faith conclusion about something I said and admitted as much (and even tried to get the rest of our table to then comment on it as to whether or not they thought his leap was justified or not and was met with kind of befuddled silence as no one did, but...)
DGB/Pops/Thor, can anyone comment on Bunnylover's presence during the Wedding?
Same ol' same ol' in my opinion. She tried a bit and nothing too controversial passed her lips - still think she's town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

Fixed quote fail;
Shadow1psc wrote:Caught up. I think Thor is a great option here. Not entirely convinced on Setael either after the wedding shenanigans, but that seems to implicate Thor more at this point.
How does it make me "more implicated"?
Also, as long as you're debating the Thor/Setael ask someone at our table to comment on me calling him on how
he
was actually the one doing misrepping because he decided to make a leap of faith conclusion about something I said and admitted as much (and even tried to get the rest of our table to then comment on it as to whether or not they thought his leap was justified or not and was met with kind of befuddled silence as no one did, but...)
DGB/Pops/Thor, can anyone comment on Bunnylover's presence during the Wedding?
Same ol' same ol' in my opinion. She tried a bit and nothing too controversial passed her lips - still think she's town.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Haven't got a chance to talk with the other ponies yet (my bad, mostly - had car trouble getting down to Nebraska.)

I think massclaim is a fantastic idea. We can figure out what to do with zdenek post-massclaim.

-hito
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Benmage »

DGB is saying she was told by the mod N1 that greyice is town.

Last night, N3 I received information from the mod. I have not revealed it. I can say my information differentiates in form to that of DGBs so just because you trust me, don't auto trust dgb.

That said did any of us have a scum read on greyice?? On that premise alone we are putting pops on the backburner.

And I have said Andy is town. Nuff said for today.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Zdenek wrote:Perhaps it's not an SK, but another scum team that we haven't had any flips from yet, or perhaps there are other roles that successfully stopped the other kill, but whatever it is, since we have a role-blocker, there is no reason not to give this one more night.
:eek: :evil:
vote: Zdenek
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I had a scum read on greyice, and DTM wasn't the shining example of town either.

@ Thor: Here's the problem I had during the wedding: There was clear misrepping going on somewhere. You guys are now going to argue in thread about who said what, and why you sent your morse code messages the way you did. I'm more inclined to raise an eyebrow at Thor for his voting and having no real reason for it, as well as misrepping Benmage's stance on the Raivann wagon. If I had to guess, I'd say scum were probably more inclined to stay quiet during their QTs except someone who needed to translate things in the main thread, and maybe push some agendas. I'm a bit surprised Dana was quiet, and I was wondering if Hascow's restriction carried into the QT (I imagine it did), but I set up all the tables in such a way that there should have been town in each, and I was looking for the first sign of tomfoolery with the morse code thing, and possible misrepping.

Meaning, I expected scum to take the translating reigns for the table, maybe in hopes that said person could get away with saying things unchecked by their table. Turns out, Seteal was reading and responding too eh?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Setael: I saw the question, but by then it was locked. I have no idea why I wasn't on Raivann lynch. Before we went to the wedding I waned Zdenek lynch, after seeing it wasn't going to go through, I'm not sure why I didn't switch to Raivann.
Mass claim is ok.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Andrius »

NO. Don't self-confirm yet, Benmage. Wait awhile, and let all the uber-townies come out of the woodwork and literally drown the scum under the weight of our fists.

Yeah, mmhmm. popsofctown brings up another good point. The SK and Zdenek are permanent enemies, OH WAIT. THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME. HRMMM

I still read Bunnylover as town. He's not a bro, but he's not scum. Besides, we have plenty of other scumoptions.

And yeah. Now that Court is over, its really sad we don't have a QT anymore. lol I miss having the QT to fall back on for reads and stuff. :( GODDAMN LANNISTER NEIGHBORISER OVER HERE PLZ.

THIS IS ME CALLING FOR AN END TO THE "HYPOTHETICAL COP" DISCUSSION. When you need to know you'll find out for sure, but sitting here questioning its legitimacy gets us NOWHERE.

Okay, hito's "massclaim is fantastic" makes me want a massclaim less. I'll claim if it means we DON'T massclaim. This is bollocks. We're not massclaiming just for teh lulz.

THANK YOU SCUMCOW, FOR YOUR STUNNING CONTRIBUTION TO THE GAME.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Setael »

Thor wrote:Same ol' same ol' in my opinion. She tried a bit and nothing too controversial passed her lips - still think she's town.
What do you mean by "she tried a bit"?

The only time BL posted during the wedding before being called out for lurking was to say she thinks Benmage should use his power. This had nothing to do with the conversation at the time. The next time she posted was after I asked her why she was MIA and all she gave for a reason was that she's lurking in all her games except one. She then said she had a null read on me so would probably end up voting Raivann. DGB called her on this and she said she wasn't planning to vote Raivann because of her null read on me (like Magua did and then denied doing) but rather, she'd had a scum read on Raivann from D1. I asked her why she had avoided the wagon all day if she had a scum read on him and she didn't respond before the thread was locked.
Thor665 wrote:Also, as long as you're debating the Thor/Setael ask someone at our table to comment on me calling [her] on how
she
was actually the one doing misrepping because
he decided to make a leap of faith conclusion about something I said and admitted as much (and even tried to get the rest of our table to then comment on it as to whether or not they thought [her] leap was justified or not and was met with kind of befuddled silence as no one did, but...)
This is the scummiest post you've made to date. You wrote something incorrectly which caused a miscommunication. Rather than recognizing it as a miscommunication, you insist on trying to cast suspicion on me for it. I read it the way you wrote it. Likely others at our table also read it the way you wrote it. There was no "befuddled silence" and you have no reason to assume that "no one did" interpret it the way I did just because they didn't answer the question.
Shadow1psc wrote:@ Thor: Here's the problem I had during the wedding: There was clear misrepping going on somewhere. You guys are now going to argue in thread about who said what, and why you sent your morse code messages the way you did. I'm more inclined to raise an eyebrow at Thor for his voting and having no real reason for it, as well as misrepping Benmage's stance on the Raivann wagon. If I had to guess, I'd say scum were probably more inclined to stay quiet during their QTs except someone who needed to translate things in the main thread, and maybe push some agendas. I'm a bit surprised Dana was quiet, and I was wondering if Hascow's restriction carried into the QT (I imagine it did), but I set up all the tables in such a way that there should have been town in each, and I was looking for the first sign of tomfoolery with the morse code thing, and possible misrepping.

Meaning, I expected scum to take the translating reigns for the table, maybe in hopes that said person could get away with saying things unchecked by their table. Turns out, Seteal was reading and responding too eh?
Both his post and mine were caused by a misunderstanding that wasn't cleared up until after both of us posted. What I find especially scummy is that now that the misunderstanding was cleared up in QT, he still is trying to cast suspicion on me for it.
Bunnylover wrote:@Setael: I saw the question, but by then it was locked. I have no idea why I wasn't on Raivann lynch. Before we went to the wedding I waned Zdenek lynch, after seeing it wasn't going to go through, I'm not sure why I didn't switch to Raivann.
Mass claim is ok.
Who are your scum suspects now?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:27 am

Thor665 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Yes, oh mighty scumhunters, Thor claimed the scum kill in thread - obviously.
No I'm claiming you did the scum kill.
Then either you're wrong in your presumption or are lying, take your pick. And also - the point of quoting me was...? And as you answer that, ask why Ben quoted it - you at least I see it within meta to randomly glom onto whatever. Ben backing the play though, and doing the exact same trimming of the quote as you did? What's your take on that?
K, I was faking, you didn't send the scum kill.

I don't understand the rest of your question.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 am

Andrius wrote:THIS IS ME CALLING FOR AN END TO THE "HYPOTHETICAL COP" DISCUSSION.
Hypo cop is a cop whose results are sent to a third player. Not "hypothetical cop," silly you.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Andrius »

Oh. Someone said "hypothetical cop" so. :/
:oops:
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Magua »

Bemnage wrote: ANDRIUS IS UNTOUCHABLE. Magua. Trust me on this my friend.
See how I have you in "the dwindling list of people who could be scum"? So, no, I'm not going to just take your word for it. Out the report you received.
Setael wrote: Here's where you said it (on March 21, several days after the post you linked to).
Yes, you are my #1 scumread in the game, based on PoE. I had three scumreads starting D3: Nexus, Andrius, and you, in that order. I pushed Nexus, he claimed roleblocker, lynch fell apart.

So I move to Andrius. No love for that wagon, which is interesting, but then the wedding happened, and impossible to push. So that left you.

Opening behavior of today moves you ahead of Andrius in terms of scumreads, so there we are.
Shadow1psc wrote:I'm a bit surprised Dana was quiet, and I was wondering if Hascow's restriction carried into the QT (I imagine it did), but I set up all the tables in such a way that there should have been town in each, and I was looking for the first sign of tomfoolery with the morse code thing, and possible misrepping.
Hascow's restriction did carry into the QT.

I want to know what Setael did in the wedding QT that was so townie.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Setael:
Right now, Zdenek and Dana.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”