Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Kise »

Nobody has any questions for me. (-_-)
Stop giving me a reason to lurk.... speaking of which, I see Ash hasn't recovered from that ass whooping just yet. Update on his condition, marble?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
Vote Grey

I swear if dram/fate is the team im going to lore this over everyone blindly calling him town for life. Done with this at this point though.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

GreyICE wrote:Oh hai:
LlamaFluff wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:So what happens if Ash flips town?
Im going to end up questioning dram-scum a bit since it would leave basically just emp as the other half of that pair and that isnt a beautiful fit, if dram is scum its with ash/emp/you, and the last two are hard to fit due to conflicting actions or reads. Tragedy, PO and Ice are out as dram partners.
What changed? Dramonic scum seems to be an open license for you to tunnel into an active lurk.

Since you don't want to do scum reads apparently, a list of strong town reads. With no NKs, town reads are much more important.
hello llamafluff? What changed?

Oh that's right, you're scum, so who cares which town couple you to after really?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:30 am

Post by EmpTyger »

Kise:
EmpTyger wrote:Kise:
I don’t see an answer in all of that to the question of, “What changed between your “should’ve voted Ashblade” and your actual voting of GreyIce?”
Kise wrote:Oooo, bring on the caps and hope they fall for the act. You're raging over a vote from Nero. Bad nerves, I know. No matter how hard you whine, it's ingenuine caps-rage. It's just 2 votes on you and you already had to preemptively bring out the caps. FOH.
How is this different (/how do you see this as any different) from how Reckoner has acted? Either recently, after I pointed out how his reasons regarding dramonic had evaporated, or earlier, eg with Haylen/silavor?

And if you also think dramonic must be innocent for meta-reasons… well, what did he do that a guilty-dramonic wouldn’t do?

Fate:
That’s kind of my point.
Fate, [color=blue]emphasis added[/color] wrote:Blackest night is the best example... it was a damn thing of beauty,
"oh dram's interactions with this guy on this post and drma would've prob-bussed at this instance so listed X buddies as scumreads
and ONE TWO THREE: Bam Dram's scumteam found."
What’s the equivalent bluetext reason for this game?
1) The explanation Reckoner earlier got contradicted, but Reckoner keeps insisting that dramonic’s still innocent and won’t explain why.
2) Reckoner says it’s impossible for him to give explanations about dramonic, when he blatantly has. (and now blustering that he never has reasons, even in the face of my quoting it, and further disproved by what you just cited)
3) Reckoner’s acting like it’s the most unreasonable thing in the world for someone to ask about these apparent contradictions in his behavior.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Fate »

Reck hasn't given reasons why dram is town?

All the more reason to trust him. Town meta is one thing, scum meta is another.

When you see scum meta you see specifc reasons and plans in their actions, and thus can explain WHY they're scum. When soeone you can read is town, its just obv with every post they make but you can't explain it concretely, cept to say there's a lack of scumplayemta ine their posts.

Like how I know Kise is town this game. ALSO reckscum would definitely BS some reasons for his read on dramtown, to avoid heat, so that's a good sign as well.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah, 'cept Kise isn't town, while Reck and Dram are. So your 'gut' and 'meta' are bullshit.

Lurkscum partners are Tragedy/PZ most likely. Marble is town and I feel that Emp is town despite evidence that he can't fire on all cylinders. And since I'm town, that's process of fucking elimination at this point.

Besides which I note Fate doesn't even comment on the fluffball, who is pretty obvious at this point. PZ/Tragedy are in a bad place to be voting me, since PZ has a town read on me, and Tragedy popping her head up at this stage is pretty potent. Besides, this vote count is telling:
SensFan wrote:Vote Count:

Kise (5): Llamarble, Antihero, GreyICE, Hiraki, Ashblade
GreyICE (4): Kise, Nero Cain, Fate, xRECKONERx
Llamarble (2): LlamaFluff, Tragedy

Not Voting: EmpTyger, Papa Zito, dramonic

8 to lynch
Since then, Llama has gone against his claimed logic with no apparent reason to decide to lynch me.

Bussing is raw suicide, so it has to be one of Dram+Fate (obvtown so no), Reck+NC (obv not), or PZ+Tragedy (DING DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER)

Points may change if there's vote hops of course, but I have this one figured out.

Fate of course will claim differently. Lemme see the Fate path to scum victory:

Me today. Emp tomorrow. Marble next. Ding ding ding, Fate finds a way to get this one out of the town's hands!

Reck, if you allow that sequence of events to occur, I will smack you so hard your eyeballs switch sockets.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Ashblade »

Kise wrote:Nobody has any questions for me. (-_-)
Stop giving me a reason to lurk.... speaking of which, I see Ash hasn't recovered from that ass whooping just yet. Update on his condition, marble?
When you present a case, you don't use a wall including 5 or so troll smiles and expect a player to read it. As for why I'm not here in the first place life likes to dump shit on me by the truckload.
Fate wrote:Women and work screwing over mah free time.

GreyScum dead yet? I'm sure this game can be cracked with their flip.
Grey. isn't. scum. While I agree with you that Reck is likely town and can read Dram (lovers of any sort are pretty awesome at that.) I still have played games with Grey where he has done this same thing before as town.

I don't see Emp as scum that well either (especially since he's finally making sense.) but if nothing else I'll lynch him instead of Kise.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Grey, I already told you that if you flip town, I'll reevaluate my position on Kise tomorrow. TBQH I don't think Zito/Tragedy are scum, though they ARE lurking, I don't get scum vibes from them.
green shirt thursdays
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Tragedy »

I swear, if Llamarble is going to be completely ignored and turns out scum, I'm going to end up blaming somebody.
Although I may be lurking, who the hell is Llamarble's buddy is doing all the shit now while he's ignoring this game.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Tragedy, if you want Llamarble lynched, don't just sit there and shout, "Lurking! Lurking!" because that's not going to convince anyone.
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Fate »

GreyICE dead yet?

EVERY VOTE ON GREYICE IS ANOTHER 10 PAGES OF THE THREAD ILL READ >_>b
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Fate »

Ashblade wrote:
Kise wrote:Nobody has any questions for me. (-_-)
When you present a case, you don't use a wall including 5 or so troll smiles and expect a player to read it. As for why I'm not here in the first place life likes to dump shit on me by the truckload.
Fate wrote:Women and work screwing over mah free time.

GreyScum dead yet? I'm sure this game can be cracked with their flip.
Grey. isn't. scum. While I agree with you that Reck is likely town and can read Dram (lovers of any sort are pretty awesome at that.) I still have played games with Grey where he has done this same thing before as town.

I don't see Emp as scum that well either (especially since he's finally making sense.) but if nothing else I'll lynch him instead of Kise.
Grey can't be read with something as "I've read games with Grey and lOLOLLODERP"

Meta defense?

Check.

You're Emptyger's lover aren't you? I see I see.

Grey can't be read with meta like others can, he's far too aware of how his posts come across.

You have to long at his GAMEPLAN, which has consisted of prepping Kise for a mislynch for 40 pages, buddying with obvtown, and etc. He probably figured he'd be dead before LyLo but his buddy is in a good enough position to survive that and lynch one of Dram+Reck's pair.

I have to read more before who I find out who that is, but for now I'll trust RECKGUT
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:Grey, I already told you that if you flip town, I'll reevaluate my position on Kise tomorrow. TBQH I don't think Zito/Tragedy are scum, though they ARE lurking, I don't get scum vibes from them.
I don't particularly either, but Mariyta is an EXPERT at not giving off scum vibes, and I know her knee jerk reaction to things her partners do - she votes for her partner, angrily declaims about stuff, and leaves enormous, broad holes in her posts for a justified wagon jump.

I need to see that juicy, juicy red flip first, but look at what she did in response to the interactions between you and Kise.

And it's boiling down to process of bloody elimination for me.

Kise - strong scumread
Reck - strong townread like noonday sun
Dramonic - strong townread from Reck, weak townread from me. Strong townread on Fate, he'd never suck this badly during a mislynch as scum.
Llamarble - has figured out logic behind game, is executing it. Slowly. Ash is TOWN
Emp - the twit is town. Hiraki reads townish too.

If I have a townread on Tragedy/PZ too, then obviously one of my townreads is wrong. And that is Mariyta's little game with Kise, that was not good.

We'll lynch Kise today, he'll flip werewolf, then we can worry about other things.

Holy balls, Reck, why the fuck is Fluff town? What changed since yesterday? PO and Espy flipped town?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Fate »

Look at the subtle hints here:
Emp - the
twit
is town. Hiraki reads townish too.
Frustrated with his buddy's performance, which has angered RECKBUDDY's radar. Grey has probably been trying to mediate between Reck and Empscum for pages now, yes?
Holy balls, Reck, why the fuck is Fluff town? What changed since yesterday? PO and Espy flipped town?
"Why can't I get a Fluff mislynch?" is what this post reads. He's mad that Reck has changes his reads.
Strong townread on Fate, he'd never suck this badly during a mislynch as scum.
Trying to discredit me by saying "youSCUKSCUSKSUCKSUCK" because his only alternative is to call me scum, which he's backed into a corner and can't do.

We'll lynch Kise today, he'll flip werewolf, then we can worry about other things.
This is a FARRRRR cry from the earlier AtE "I"LL FUCKING SELFVCOTE SO I CAN MOCK YOU AND YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME FATE." Seems like he was never really INTERESTED in me seeing egg on my face (hint: cuz I won't, Grey ice is flipping SCUM and he's flipping today.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Fate »

OTOH apparently Ash is not lovers with Emp. Meh, I'll give Ash one of those gut townreads due to his post addressing me when I replaced in (STILL WANNA KNOW WHO YOU ARE)
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 am

Post by SensFan »

Vote Count:

Kise (5): Llamarble, Antihero, GreyICE, Hiraki, Ashblade
GreyICE (4): Kise, Nero Cain, Fate, LlamaFluff
Llamarble (1): Tragedy
EmpTyger (1): xRECKONERx

Not Voting: EmpTyger, Papa Zito, dramonic

8 to lynch
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Fate »

RECK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN YOUR RAGETUNNEL?

IRONY INTENDED
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate, I can and will call you scum when you're scum.

You're being fucking dumbtown today. I'm used to dumbtown. Speaking of locked in a tunnel, hello Fate. Hows your rage tunnel going?

Llama. Is. Scum. So. Is. Kise.

Get over the fact you'll have to sheep me and wake up.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

This is fucking weird.

Grey has called me/Nero, dram/Fate, and EmpTyger/Hiraki town. If he's scum, that limits his viable lynch options to Llamarble/Ashblade, Llamafluff/Kise, and Zito/Tragedy. If Grey is scum, he probably is putting his partners in the "town" category because he needs three mislynches to win (I think). However, I wouldn't put it past Grey to jump onto his partner's wagon (aka, EmpTyger/Hiraki) if he were put in a position to, because he'd sooner bus his buddies than go back on a town-read.

EmpTyger has given NO reads other than "I want Reck dead today", so he's pretty clear to get a lynch on whoever the fuck he wants.

Tragedy has done nothing but say Llamarble is probscum due to lurking (which is bullshit, and looks like a really blatant attempt to stay out of the spotlight by targeting someone nobody else is with a "lolurker" read).

Ashblade has said that neither GreyICE nor EmpTyger nor Kise is scum, and said that I'm likely town, and that he trusts my read on dram. This process of elimination limits Ashblade's scum reads to dram/Fate or Zito/Tragedy. Note that Ashblade also said he'd rather lynch EmpTyger over Kise, but that's with saying EmpTyger is likely town. Not sure what to make of this, but it really isn't very pretty.

Ashblade, who do you want to lynch today? Give a clear list of scum and town reads.

So, in my opinion,
if
GreyICE/Antihero are scum,
then
their partners are EmpTyger/Hiraki.

EmpTyger/Hiraki, without GreyICE/Antihero, could be ANYONE as the buddies.

I'll wait for Ashblade to respond, but I don't think Ashblade/Llamarble could be partners with Tragedy/Zito, simply because Tragedy went out of her way to draw attention to Llamarble's lurking.

Going to dinner/out for the night, may post more later if I'm not completely shitfaced when I get home.
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 am

Post by GreyICE »

Hey Reck, if scum bus their buddies here, and you're 100% on the Dram+Fate = town pair, then it's guaranteed to come down to a three man LyLo. With you, Dram, and mystery guest #3.

Do you think I'd fucking trust my fate in this game to you deciding to lynch fucking Dramonic over me?

Or would I be throwing my weight in with the Llama/Emp/everyone who wants to lynch Dramonic today, when I can still gather enough townies together to make it happen?

WHICH DO YOU THINK SCUM ARE DOING RIGHT NOW?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

OKAY GREY I'M WITH YOU
HOLY SHIT FATE
I FUCKED OVER OUR CAPSLOCKRAGEALLIANCE DURING MY RETIREMENT GAME
GREY
IF YOU FUCK ME OVER
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU

SO. WHO. THE. FUCK. ARE. WE. LYNCHING.
VOTE EMPTYGER NOW
and yes im drunk wheeee
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECK I need a replacement damn it, check your fuckin PMs.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Fate »

So, in my opinion, if GreyICE/Antihero are scum, then their partners are EmpTyger/Hiraki.

EmpTyger/Hiraki, without GreyICE/Antihero, could be ANYONE as the buddies.
You finally sold me though. GreyICE is 9999% scum, but he'll be backed into a corner soon enough he should be auto-lynched.

Unvote:
Vote: Emptyger

And heh, its not like he can NIGHTKILL ME to shut me up right?

HEHAHEAHHAAAAAAAAA
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333333333333333333
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fucking balls. Me>EMP>ash was my fate sponsored path to a town loss.

RECK YOU SWEAR WE AIN'T GOING DOWN THIS?

BECAUSE I TRUST CAPTAIN HERP DERP AS FAR AS I CAN THROW HIM AND HIS NINE GIRLFRIENDS.

WHEN HE'S WRONG HE DON'T BALL IT UP AND GET ONE THING RIGHT.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”