A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote: I softclaimed pretty hard that I was going to shoot you N2, expecting that if you were mafia I would die and if you weren't I would live.
Quote.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

NOW.
From my uber-analysis:

Nexus and Bunnylover are confirmed non-Stark.
Ben, DGB, Andy are confirmed Lannister.

At least one of Magua/Cow/LMP is scum.
Zdenek is scum for sure.
LL is near-town, as a lyncher against a scumbag is just WRONG.

TS SHOULD CLAIM.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh nevermind I found their claim. :P
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

OH MAN.

I AM AWESOME.

I CALLED IT. D1. ASK HITO. AND BENMAGE IN THE WEDDING THREAD. FROM THIS POST:
Percy wrote:Hi everyone. I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that I won't be able to catch up with this game. I am simply too snowed under right now, and I'd rather someone else take my spot.

@Mod: I regretfully request replacement :(

Good luck everyone, especially DGB, and go town!
Magua wrote: Scumread D1. Scumread D2. When I saw that you weren't going to get lynched, I softclaimed pretty hard that I was going to shoot you N2, expecting that if you were mafia I would die and if you weren't I would live. Magna being a jailkeeper messed with that plan, so I just kept it up another day.
TBH, the gambit flew way over my head. I thought you were softclaiming that you tracked MoI to me or something similar, and were going to use some odd power to confirm my alignment once and for all. And my next post was going to be hammering you for changing your claim. But that explanation makes sense.

~Mina
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Andrius wrote:THOR UNVOTE NOW YOU BASTARD.
I will point out you three being Masons and my top three scumspects at least shows I was onto something...though apparently not the right something.
You and DGB are lucky breaks for town as masons, because you are both scummy. And you don't get to call me mean names - your case is still lolsilly, and you should wake up and notice that amongst all your silly chest thumping.

Unvote: DrippingGoofball

That brings Seteal back into play somewhat, and as stated earlier I'm okay with being lynched, just because of the lackwits who have confirm biased me, though at least now there's some better justification for it.
I will be super sad if Magua is scum, he'll have fooled me hard.

@TS - as long as you're outsourcing you total opinion today to Ben, how about you just throw out your top 2 scumspects or so yourself?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nexus
Locke Lamora
Benmage
Andrius
Danakillsu
Hasdgfas
Shadow1psc
Bunnylover
popsofctown
DrippingGoofball
Shadow1psc
Bunnylover

Twilight Sparkle
LynchMePls
Magua

Zdenek
Setael
Thor665

Reduncoulous.
Benmage wrote:Rough sketch looking at pg 1...decending from most town to least town lets see:

TOWN
Benmage -
Hand of the King

Percy Ghostlin
Locke Lamora
Magua
Bunnylover
Danakillsu
Hasdgfas
Shadow1psc
Raivann
MagnaOfIllusion
7/8 out of 9? Not that bad.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Magua »

Assuming that each and every one of the Kettleblacks confirms eachother, that makes

Confirmed Town
----
4) Locke Lamora - Gregor, confirmed by flavor and lyncher.
5) Benmage - Kettleblack
6) Percy Ghostlin Andrius - Kettleblack
10) Hasdgfas - Dayvig on scum. Don't care what Andrius says.
22) DrippingGoofball - Kettleblack

Town
----
3) Nexus
11) LynchMePls - I totally believe his claim.
14) Shadow1psc
15) Zdenek - I do not believe there is a SK.
21) GreyICE DTMaster popsofctown - Going with DGB's mod message.
25) Bunnylover - Doctor.

Lynch
----
9) Danakillsu - Would do him last.
18) Twilight Sparkle
19)Mikujin Setael
20) Song of ice and fire Thor665

Did I miss TS' claim?

UNVOTE: Andrius
VOTE: Setael
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Andrius wrote:At least one of Magua/Cow/LMP is scum.
Cow still doesn't make sense in my mind.
Magua seems very townish to me - the worst I can say about him is he doesn't seem to suspect me, but let the wagon roll. That said, if I'm just mushy middle for him I wouldn't expect a superhero cape.
I could buy LMP, but had him on the low end of the town scale for me - but you mean people just mass claimed my scum list onto its head.
LL is near-town, as a lyncher against a scumbag is just WRONG.
ReBoot Mafia, MoI Lyncher - target? 2/3rds of the scum team.
Though, on a basic level I agree - surprised you don't consider Dayvig as evidence at least as strong as this though.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

DAY 4 VOTECOUNT 5

Setael (3) Benmage, Zdenek, Magua

Hasdgfas (1) Andrius

Not voting (12) Shadow1psc, Twilight Sparkle, Setael, DrippingGoofball, Popsofctown, Hasdgfas, Danakillsu,Locke Lamora, Nexus, LynchMePls, Bunnylover, THor665

*With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
*Deadline is here
*Point out mistakes you see and you shall be rewarded with love. Such love.
*It's Faraday's scumday. He's a great person. Wish him well. This is not Faraday. Seriously.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua I claimed for TS as TS claimed to me in the QT...like I claimed for SHadow

How do you not of Zdenek as a potential scum GF than?
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Andrius, I actually believe that all three of Magua/LMP/Cow could conceivably be town, because there were multiple town-aligned vig abilities in ACoK.

But I want to hear the last of the massclaims before I point something out. No one lynch before everyone claims.
Andrius wrote:Oh nevermind I found their claim. :P
For the record, I never explicitly claimed in the QT (I said we were Loras Tyrell, but had nothing informative to reveal about our role--hoping maybe they'd think I was being evasive and had a role it would only harm the town for me to reveal). But Benmage saw right through me, so since the cat is out of the bag, I'll confirm that we're VT.

~Mina
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Andrius wrote:Image
:roll:
Since your contribution thus far is "Thor should be playing better"
Thor is scum.
Has is scum.

I know you're at least 50% wrong with inside information and also overlooking how often I've been right this game. So, you're hating too, amirite?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

It's like we just raped the game with no lube.

Is there enough NK's out there. NK's will have to confirm BL...because BL will have to protect us masons...So BL will die before all the masons die.

thats 3+Pops+BL as 100% confirmable...With insanely close confirmations from the likes of Nexus, Cow....LL

With knocking out 2 "unknowns" today...its fucking mind bottling.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

I agree that LL is near town, since he only really makes sense as town or SK, and zdenek looks awfully like an sk right now. (For the record, I *can* see a lyncher against a scumbag - but I don't see Gregor Clegane being that scumbag.)

I'm starting to think that modconfirm via PM could be a scum publisher or something...? Ben, you actually got the message, how plausible do you see that as being? With a triple masonry this town is starting to look awfully stacked. There could be a scum somewhere in confirmtown.

Also, Ben, remebmer that this is what kast actually said about danakillsu:
kast wrote:N1 I investigated Dana and he has no role-name, meaning he is either
a Goon
, a VT, or investigation immune.
Not confirmed town. Actually I'd put him as pretty likely scum now that the chips have fallen.
Thor wrote:@TS - as long as you're outsourcing you total opinion today to Ben, how about you just throw out your top 2 scumspects or so yourself?
Oh boo fucking hoo we're letting the confirmed townie run the massclaim and dictate a lynch. You were in SAIII, me giving authority to Ben when he's town and not off his rocker isn't without precedent.

Personal top two scumsuspects are Setael and danakillsu. Sadly it's not that likely they're scum together, but very likely one of them is scum. An ideal double-lynch.

-hito
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and dana as insanely close to modconfirmed (unless I see a goon)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Ben, you actually got the message, how plausible do you see that as being?
Wierd as shit. Why would someone give a message to DGB alignment confirming Pops...and give me a message Role Name confirming Pops... (btw i just sent a message to the mod to see if the message is modconfirmable... we'll see DGB should do the same)

But I did have a town read on GreyIce
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well that was fast.... I was told it's mod confirmed he's jaime lannister.

I wonder if DGB can modconfirm the alignment.. If soo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:There could be a scum somewhere in confirmtown.
There's always scum in the confirm town, you still have to kill the non confirm town as quick as possible though.
Oh boo Smurfing hoo we're letting the confirmed townie run the massclaim and dictate a lynch. You were in SAIII, me giving authority to Ben when he's town and not off his rocker isn't without precedent.
Wow, ease back on the tension there hito ol' bean. Confirmed or not are you seriously suggesting we *shouldn't* get people to comment on their top scumspects? Don't be silly.
Personal top two scumsuspects are Setael and danakillsu. Sadly it's not that likely they're scum together, but very likely one of them is scum. An ideal double-lynch.
dana's functionally more cleared than some others as at least we know he's goon or VT and after the massclaim extra preponderance of VTs shouldn't be too silly to note. Considering the three man mod confirmed mason squad I'm of the belief scum is a potent force considering the chances of it being a single team. To my mind that brings killing roles into sharper question than confirmed goon/VTs, yes?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Magua »

Benmage wrote:Magua I claimed for TS as TS claimed to me in the QT...like I claimed for SHadow

How do you not of Zdenek as a potential scum GF than?
Oh, I see the claims now.

Zdenek as GF...requires certain hoops. Can't be Tywin Lannister at that point; who else would flavorwise gain from Tyrion being dead? It *would* explain chesskid dying N1 (although I am perfectly content for that to be because Magna would want him dead).

In the end, though, I would just expect scum to start out bulletproof and be done with it. It fits in with the rest of the PRs better, it fits theme better. Kast got killed because scum were afraid of him rolecopping somebody. If rolecopping doesn't include faction abilities, where's the fear and the motivation? Town was sort of swimming in confirmeds even before the Kettleblack claims -- killing Kast over a confirmed tells me that rolecopping a scum shows something incriminating. Also makes me less believing in danakillsu-scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

BTW
No more votes yet.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Magua »

I'm going to bet $10 and say that xvart vigged Magna N2, by the way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:killing Kast over a confirmed tells me that rolecopping a scum shows something incriminating. Also makes me less believing in danakillsu-scum.
Yes I'm sure there are 2 scum out there Kast could've caught.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Thor665 wrote: @TS - as long as you're outsourcing you total opinion today to Ben, how about you just throw out your top 2 scumspects or so yourself?
Thor665 wrote: :roll:
Since your contribution thus far is "Thor should be playing better"
Thor is scum.
Has is scum.

I know you're at least 50% wrong with inside information and also overlooking how often I've been right this game. So, you're hating too, amirite?
What the hell is with your attitude?

I got town vibes from your immediately claiming VT, but you're acting more like trapped irritated scum than like town who knows the game is in the bag even if he gets lynched.
Magua wrote:I'm going to bet $10 and say that xvart vigged Magna N2, by the way.
Okay, I was going to shut up about this until after massclaim, but ISO xvart. There is no way in hell he vigged MoI. He doesn't make a single negative point about him past one question in post two of D1. He even agrees with Kast's lynch list that doesn't include MoI.

~Mina
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wasn't MoI very intrigued about overkill?

Who was it that suggested LMP could've been scum who sent the NK in?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”