havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

Cecily...you are ignoring my case against you and my clarification of the points I made towards you. Your entire last response to me was a piece of work any slimey politician would be proud to spout :-)
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Yet, we firmly believe that Rat (or Fitz, depending on the wagon) are scum. Even if we have other suspicions, why would it be stupidity to push for a wagon we believe in?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

Voidedmafia wrote:Yet, we firmly believe that Rat (or Fitz, depending on the wagon) are scum. Even if we have other suspicions, why would it be stupidity to push for a wagon we believe in?
If that's supposed to be directed towards me, you're missing the point. We should vote who we want to vote until we're under the pressure of a deadline (six days does not qualify) or there is a compelling reason to end the day (there isn't). If fitz or pappums is your top choice, fine, but I'm going to vote who I feel like voting, and I certainly won't let anyone tell me that scumhunting is "unhelpful" or "dumb" or cowardly.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Who was? I certainly wasn't.

P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

Ms. Cecily.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

oh, right.

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by pappums rat »

havingfitz wrote:I wouldn't support a pl on andrew at this point. IMO there are at least three stronger candidates for a lynch. He is playing the way he always plays (hence my initial pl question) but not now.

pappums...whatever your question is I have already answered it in my earlier posts and I believe at least one other owner has mentioned/quoted it. You might actually have to look.
oh look, fitz doesnt want to answer questions for the same reason i didnt. lol.
neil1113 wrote:
pappums rat wrote:lol dipshit i have already said why i had found them scummy BEFORE they voted me.

one thing that i did not explain completely is that your vote for me and blasting of havingfitz is basically the old 'hos scumbuddy vote townie' fallacy.
So ignoring your obvious failure of a defense to my accusation...

OMGUS anyone? It's not a FOS (what on earth is a HOS? Hall Of Shame?) and vote townie, considering well, I've already acknowledged I'd lynch him if thats where the town is going. I'm just not comfortable with it. It's called "choosing the scummier person and voting for them" and this my friend, is how you play Mafia. Which judging by your horrible defense, you don't know much about.
and what 'horrible defense' are you talking about?
neil1113 wrote:Oh haha I forgot, there's also one VERY wrong thing about the "Lynch Scumbuddy and vote Townie" fallacy you accuse me of...

YOU ARE NOT TOWN. Or rather, you're Anti-Town. So Scum or not, you're playing to the scum win condition which to me, shows I have no desire to keep you in the game if you're going to keep going against the town like this. We can't win if you pull crap like this out. So town alignment or not, you're scum.
nice flail there, bro. that is one of the most pathetic posts i have ever seen. WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF CRAP AM I PULLING EXACTLY? in reality this reads very much like vm's post right after the gambit was made (i.e., scum that got pissed and freaked out that i busted them).
voidedmafia wrote:
pappums rat wrote:HEY VOIDEDMAFIA DONT FUCKING ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT FOR YOU.
Long answer: no way.
short answer: no.

Don't want me to? Too bad, you'll have to make me, and you can't do that.
lol. stupid fucking petulant child. if you are indeed town you will look back at this game with a great deal of shame once you actually know how to play mafia.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by pappums rat »

oh yeah, and please get in here bub, we need a new voice.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Pine »

pappums rat wrote:stupid fucking petulant child. if you are indeed town you will look back at this game with a great deal of shame once you actually know how to play mafia.
Good summary of your attitude thus far, and how your gambit is likely to be viewed by future you.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Please note who is hurling insults and getting personal about things, while most of us (I say most, because Fitz has thrown insults at you) have replied to you with varying levels of patience and/or tolerance.

First off, do tell why my reaction to the gambit would be flailing scum and not me knee-jerking to such a sudden accusation? And if you would consider it scumflail if this was directed at anyone else, assuming all attitudes towards each other pre-gambit (and pre-replacements, obviously)?

2nd, you didn't reiterate why you thought I was scummy, with both pre- and post-gambit reasons. I can certainly look back (which neither you nor Fitz are keen on doing), but I wanted to hear them from you again.

3rd, well, I can just as easily say you're scum trying to look for a way out of a potential lynch, the way you're ignoring answering questions, your tone has gotten increasingly more accusatory and conceited, and you've thrown out at least one insult to somebody per post.

4th, THIS:
Pappums Rat wrote:stupid fucking petulant child. if you are indeed town you will look back at this game with a great deal of shame once you actually know how to play mafia.
would be your "crimes against the town", among a few other insults (the one about fucking porcupines or some other spikey animal, if others may recall?).

Pine: Couldn't have said it better myself.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

EBWOP:

5th, what was so bad about answering a question that any of us could've done? Not to mention that the post where you asked for the reasons looked rather general as far as who was supposed to answer goes.

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by pappums rat »

lol gambiting is not scummy, you stupid bastard. its not my fault a good number of the town is comprised of noobs and fucktards, and the scum can just blend in with these idiots. you would be pissed too if you had to deal with the bullshit i have to this game. i mean seriously, there have been people accusing me of being scum because i said 'fuck you' to fitz. that is fucking retarded.

oh yeah, and there are still questions for you to ask.

p. edit: OH YEAH, INSULTING PEOPLE IS REALLY 'CRIMES AGAINST THE TOWN'. THE PEOPLE I AM RAGING AGAINST FUCKING DESERVE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE EITHER SCUM OR ARE COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOTS. FUCKING ANGER IS NOT TOWN OR SCUM RELATED BRO, ITS FUCKING NULL, JUST LIKE GAMBITING.

AND YOU DONT FUCKING ANSWER OTHER PEOPLES QUESTIONS BECAUSE
THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU
. YOU DID THE SAME GODDAMN THING EARLIER IN THE GAME AND GOT TOLD OFF FOR IT. LEARN YOUR FUCKING LESSON.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Pine »

WHY are we still dicking around in Day One? I can see the wagon on fitz, but I really just don't think it's going to produce results today. We can take a deeper look at him D2, but the case on pappums rat is SOLID. I usually hedge my bets a little, using words like "if they flip scum" or "in the unlikely result they flip Town," but I have NO such doubts this time around.

Is there ANYONE who seriously thinks PR is Town anymore? If so, please speak up so we know to lynch you for being his scumbuddy and wrap this up on D2.

Come on people. Pull your heads out of your asses and let's get this over with. We've moved into the late stage of the day where Town starts attacking Town.

PEDIT:
Pine wrote:Gambiting isn't scummy when it's on D4 to protect a power role or to get known scum lynched. Done on D1 in order to get someone who (at the time) was a total null read is remarkably scummy.
Your gambit was the single scummiest thing in the entire thread. By a wide margin. And lying is ALWAYS scummy, it's just mitigated (at best) when actual Townies do it for legitimate reasons.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

...Again note how calm I am in response to Rat's overreactions.

If you have Central time, it's rather later (though, that should apply anywhere in the US right now). Rest, relax, come back with a fresh mind. Hopefully one that won't insult me or anyone else in the spawn of 5 words.

And with proper responses to what I've asked, too.

Also, I agree with Pine's reasonings. You may argue that we haven't gotten as much as we can out of D1, but I feel that as far as a lynch is concerned, we may well not get as close to one as with PR.

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by pappums rat »

oh goddamn pine, if you really believe that then i feel sorry for you. you really need to go read some articles in mafia discussion, it would (probably) make you suck far less.

i am ready to die at this point, i dont have any more patience for this game. noose please.

i have made it clear who i think is scum, and the game would benefit from my townflip. havingfitz is vigbait, and at the very least having him nk'ed would mean he wouldnt be there to waste a lynch d2 if he somehow actually is town (he isnt).

good luck smart townies, and fuck you retarded ones. and fuck you scum as well.

p. edit: oh look at me, im so calm and peaceful, i cant be scum, teehee. /sarcasm.
you are a flamebaiting assclown, and flamebaiting is far worse than unconcealed rage.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Pine »

I feel like we're also suffering from a critical lack of participation, too. Three replacements, two of whom have barely posted, one of those who seems not to even be completely caught up yet. Two players who are so newbish it hurts. And half of the rest are either determined sheep or seem to be sticking their fingers in their ears and pursuing only lynches that go nowhere.

PEDIT: Flamebaiting? Point to any one post where I've flamebaited you. I've arguably flamed Andrew, but I don't really DO passive-aggressive. Also, I can't decide whether the ad hominem personal attacks are an effort to fish for a "scum wouldn't get this bent out of shape," or whether they're genuine. In the latter case, I'd say the following:

@Mod-Please enforce:
Rhinox wrote:4) Be courteous to your fellow player. This is just a game - please don't bring personal grudges into the game. Try and keep it civil. If you cross 'the line' I'll step in. Said line will be judged by me.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Pine wrote:I feel like we're also suffering from a critical lack of participation, too. Three replacements, two of whom have barely posted, one of those who seems not to even be completely caught up yet.
Two
three players (including myself) who are so newbish it hurts.
And half of the rest are either determined sheep or seem to be sticking their fingers in their ears and pursuing only lynches that go nowhere.

PEDIT: Flamebaiting? Point to any one post where I've flamebaited you. I've arguably flamed Andrew, but I don't really DO passive-aggressive. Also, I can't decide whether the ad hominem personal attacks are an effort to fish for a "scum wouldn't get this bent out of shape," or whether they're genuine. In the latter case, I'd say the following:

@Mod-Please enforce:
Rhinox wrote:4) Be courteous to your fellow player. This is just a game - please don't bring personal grudges into the game. Try and keep it civil. If you cross 'the line' I'll step in. Said line will be judged by me.
ftfy. and i was addressing vm with the flamebaiting comment, not you, although your stupidity has indeed been a great source of anger for me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by neil1113 »

I would normally NEVER under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE recommend a self-hammer, but nobody here seems to like you Rat. Which is funny, you seem to be living up to your display name on the forum. So I'll ask you, do us all a favor and self hammer, get out of this game please so we can move on?

If not, someone please hammer him and shut him up? I don't care if anything I'm saying here looks scummy, I'm fed up with him.

Also:

Mod - I second the enforce of rule #4.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by pappums rat »

i'm at l-2 bro, so i couldnt even if i would. and i wouldnt because that is a scum move. if people want me dead they can kill me, im not going to protest, this game needs a flip and while i would prefer it to be fitz at least my death would show that my intentions have been true. and calling for me to self hammer is a hilariously awful scummove. and i dont really care if people 'like me' in this game or not, sometimes you gotta make like batman and be the hero the town needs but not deserves.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by neil1113 »

lol did you really just compare yourself to Batman?? Oh geesh.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by pappums rat »

i am the batman
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Pine »

Quit helping PR distract people, neil.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by pappums rat »

lol you are so fucking hilarious pine, it is such a shame we lost xalxe.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Pine »

pappums rat, the hardest working man in scum business. Always lurking with a comment ready. Die already.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by andrew94 »

v/la couple of days.

but lynch rats pls

v/la noted
Last edited by Rhinox on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”