A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Magua »

LynchMePls wrote:
Magua wrote:Margery Tyrell's mother poisons Joff.
Quote? Pretty sure it's her GRANDMOTHER, which is Olenna Tyrell.
Mother, grandmother, whatever.

Shadow is town.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

Not so sure about that.

I'm Jaime Lannister, the friendly knight. Each night I may select a player, the mod will pm that player that my
name
is jaime lannister.

N1 target, greyice decided to target DGB.
N2, I was still rereading the game, but had a gut town read on Shadow from what I had read of day 1, I selected shadow.
N3, I realized it was retarded of me not to use my power on the dude with flipping governor status, and targetted Benmage.

Things to draw from this:
1. DGB doesn't actually know I'm town. She just knows my name is Jaime Lannister. On the wiki it says that Jaime betrayed the king and then had to get pardoned for it, so he could very well have either alignment since the mod has reserved the right to spit on the canon. If DGB's mason claim can be considered anything but airtight then I see reason for some suspicion of DGB, my impression is that she failed to realize that the pm doesn't confirm me town because she knew that day 0.
2. Shadow did not claim to have been visited by the friendly knight. We have a roleblocker, the roleblocker said he didn't target me. I have to wonder why shadow did not report getting a pm saying that my name is Jaime Lannister. It's possible he's immune to night actions, is a bus driver, or there is a busdriver. Whatever it is it's fishy.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I did not, in fact get a pm night 2. Interesting.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

popsofctown wrote:1. DGB doesn't actually know I'm town. She just knows my name is Jaime Lannister.
Indeed. I figured that "Lannister" was good enough.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Magua »

So the only thing we're missing is danakillsu's name claim.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

The mod decided to leave me in the dark regarding your question, LMP.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Andrius »

Jaime as Friendly Neighbor is disappointing. :/
But I expected one of him/Cersei to be a fakeclaim, and since Cersei isn't here its obv. her. Probably for Magna. LOL
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Well.

I wasn't roleblocked by a townie N2, we've massclaimed.
I doubt scum roleblock greyICE after his day 1 play. That is not a guy trying to duck under the spotlight and investigate/protect players.
Scum busdriving all actions that would happen to shadow to a living player would still create a report from night 2.
Scum busdriving all actions that would happen to shadow to a player who died, or died soon I suppose, would create a report, but implies Shadow is scum.
Shadow having some sort of immunity to night actions implies Shadow is scum.

I don't see a logical course of action aside from
Vote:Shadow
. I can't think of a town based role interaction that would cause this pm to go missing.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Magua »

Pops, Shadow is town. This isn't based on setup, this is just recognizing town-play when I see it.

Going by the information that we have, I'm betting that either you or Shadow were jailkept by Magna N2. DGB did announce it'd been modconfirmed to her that you were town, so I can easily see a jailkeeping thrown in your direction N2.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also, I just don't see the scumvantage for him sitting on that info considering DGB was already talking in thread about about you being confirmed. If I'd been scum in Shadow's spot and gotten that PM I totally would have been all over the 'awesome secret info - pops is town, I am awesome' train. Who wouldn't?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I don't see how me not getting your wave automatically implies I'm scum either. I don't doubt you're who you are or think you're scum, I simply
didn't get a PM
. Why would I lie about that? What scum motivation is there?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Magua wrote:Pops, Shadow is town. This isn't based on setup, this is just recognizing town-play when I see it.
Seconded.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Shadow1psc wrote:I don't see how me not getting your wave automatically implies I'm scum either. I don't doubt you're who you are or think you're scum, I simply
didn't get a PM
Later in this thread this thought will be brought up as 'Shadow's idea' I will continue to be ignored for all contributions. :wink:
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Magua wrote:Pops, Shadow is town. This isn't based on setup, this is just recognizing town-play when I see it.

Going by the information that we have, I'm betting that either you or Shadow were jailkept by Magna N2. DGB did announce it'd been modconfirmed to her that you were town, so I can easily see a jailkeeping thrown in your direction N2.
derp

Forgot there was a jailkeeper
"Well, I..."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

popsofctown wrote: I can't think of a town based role interaction that would cause this pm to go missing.
THINK.

In what world could there be scum motivation for Shadow to hide him getting this info from you????

Seriously...Try putting yourself in the persons shoes as scum. Would you do that as scum?? If the answer seems like: "FUCK NO thats illogical as shit"...he's probably not doing it.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

MOD can you prod Dana

And tell him to claim?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

DAY 4 VOTECOUNT 5

Setael (3) Benmage, Zdenek, Magua

Hasdgfas (1) Andrius
Shadow1psc (1) popsofctown

Not voting (11) Shadow1psc, Twilight Sparkle, Setael, DrippingGoofball, Hasdgfas, Danakillsu,Locke Lamora, Nexus, LynchMePls, Bunnylover, THor665

*With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
*Deadline is here
*Point out mistakes you see and you shall be rewarded with love. Such love.
*Dana will be prodded
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:
Benmage wrote:I thought that dunce drunk of a Knight poisoned joff and helped sansa escape.
Whenever Littlefinger is involved, there are layers within layers. It is made pretty clear that Olenna was working with Littlefinger. She is the one that gave Sansa the hair net and she "straightened" it at the wedding. Later Sansa realizes one of the crystals was missing, and Petyr tells her that the crystals were actually poison. Thus Lady Olenna is the one who put the poison in the cup. Pretty sure it's all discussed end of ASOS or during Alyane's chapters in AFFC.
Well.. littlefinger Flipped TOWN.. Discussion. OVA.
LynchMePls wrote: Benmage
Bunnylover
DrippingGoofball
Andrius
popsofctown
Nexus
Hasdgfas
Locke Lamora
Magua
Setael
Twilight Sparkle
Shadow1psc
Danakillsu
Zdenek
Thor665
You left yourself out, but this should be the order:
Benmage
DrippingGoofball
Andrius
Bunnylover
popsofctown
Nexus
Hasdgfas
Locke Lamora
Danakillsu
Shadow1psc
Magua
LMP
Twilight Sparkle
Zdenek
Thor665
Setael

THOR
You said you're tired of the lackwits... Well, we aren't going anywhere and there's a lot of us. So do you want to be the one to NOM Setael, and have us lynch you..?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:I don't see how me not getting your wave automatically implies I'm scum either. I don't doubt you're who you are or think you're scum, I simply
didn't get a PM
Later in this thread this thought will be brought up as 'Shadow's idea' I will continue to be ignored for all contributions. :wink:
Benmage's idea.
Just because you wrote it first means nothing. I entered the thought into the collective conscious awhile ago..but wasn't at a computer.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
THOR
You said you're tired of the lackwits... Well, we aren't going anywhere and there's a lot of us. So do you want to be the one to NOM Setael, and have us lynch you..?
And the alternative is that you lynch Setael and he noms me...I don't really see the value in much choosing between.

Personally I'd rather lynch two other people and not me as that will be a greater chance to actually hit scum if you really want my opinion and I'd probably go for TS and LMP personally. But if it's just the choice above...::shrug:: I guess I'd prefer lynch me as 100% that means I'd nom whoever else was picked because I'm def town and it vaguely saves us a lynch if Setael isn't.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Magua »

If there is not at least two scum in (Thor, Setael, danakillsu, Twilight Sparkle), I will eat my hat. Benmage, let's do this.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Is it me, or has this game become progressively more uninteresting? I guess that's what happens when people agree they're just going to lynch from a list. Might as well get on with it.

Vote: Setael
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

unvote, vote setael

it is boring. cow, dance.
"Well, I..."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

Benmage wrote:You left yourself out, but this should be the order:
Benmage
DrippingGoofball
Andrius
Bunnylover
popsofctown
Nexus
Hasdgfas
Locke Lamora
Danakillsu
Shadow1psc
Magua
LMP
Twilight Sparkle
Zdenek
Thor665
Setael
I don't put myself on my lists. Fair enough.

Unvote
Vote: Setael
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Nexus »