Open 293 - Donner Party Mafia, Take Two (Game Over)

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

What? We still have 16 hours according to the mod's time and date thing
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:fffffffff.

Do we even have an L-1 or L-2 now? Deadline's in like two seconds and we're facing a possibility of a no lynch.
No we aren't.

Deadline lynches the person in the lead.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:What? We still have 16 hours according to the mod's time and date thing
ah my b
fuck you singer
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by singersigner »

lol, sorry chesskid, I was using hyperbole to explain that there was definitely a lynch candidate on the rise, and then in the past pages or two, people started like two other wagons.

and DH, my bad, I should've double checked, but I just assumed it wasn't going to be a majority lynch. Neeevermind.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

Donnor Party Catch-Up:
lane0168 wrote: @MOI, do you have less suspicion of me? and if not... why move your vote to a player who seems to not have a lot of suspicion from others. I'm not saying you have to vote on wagons... I'm just saying that of two people you feel are scum, why not vote on the more popular one? It just seems more productive
This is newbish (sorry), but it shows a working effort to analyze players. I see this as very pro-town, even though I don’t agree that you have to vote for the more popular wagon, especially when a deadline isn’t eminent (at this point it wasn’t).

lol @ Xalxe’s reaction to my RVS.
I don’t like how he considers Friend to be one of his top scum reads, and yet doesn’t mention anything of it. Scum tell, in my opinion.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: I don’t like to keep my vote somewhere that is not effective. I think my stance on you is well documented. I moved my vote to another top suspect to show my suspicions are valid. If the wagon on you shows signs of life again I will happily move my vote back.
This.

I like chesskid’s effort/catch-up in 254.
lol @ his reactions to me, promising more activity/better posting, lol

DRK brings up a good point in 266. I can think of plenty of reasons why town might want to withhold reasoning for certain things. He’s pushing discussion nonetheless. Xalxe pushing for that being scummy is scummy.

K, page 13, I’m starting to see why MoI “recommended” he die N1, lol.

DRK calls Andrew scum out of the blue. Not effective in any way.
Andrew also calls him vig for no reason. Why?
Friend’s 324: what motivation do you think MoI has for voting you if you don’t think he’s scum?

Lane’s 328 shows room for MUCH improvement on this site. =/ But he’s THINKING ABOUT THE GAME.

Chesskid’s posting on Page 14 is mildly impressive, exceeding my expectations of what I know about his play.

[not done/not all my thoughts, 36 hours was a lot longer than I thought from when I thought the deadline was soon when I posted yesterday]
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Xalxe »

Hey brilliant people, lane outright "claimed" and then said it was bullshit. It was both rolefishing (it could have drawn a CC from people like me who didn't read the whole thing first) and stupid.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:52 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

So Xalxe, you're saying you think he was expecting to draw a counterclaim from that? Why do you think that and explain to me why he approached it the way he did.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Lane wrote:last but not least, i am the dietician, i have been leaving breadcrumbs all day.
Lane … if you are indeed Town this little ‘joke’ is incredibly Anti-Town. Someone who wasn’t reading carefully and saw it might immediately counter-claim thinking you to be scum
Lane wrote:vote: MOI I still think he's scum. I still think if he's not, lynching town is unacceptable
Of course it is unacceptable. But it’s a fact of Mafia. Complete sweeps of scum are VERY rare. Town who play in a manner that is perceived as scummy are going to be lynched.

--
Singer wrote:This concerns me a lot. What do you need a full list of my reads before nightfall for? *classic pronoun dilemma*
Why does it concern you? You’ve been a complete non-entity this game. I personally would like to know where you stand on players before Nightfall. Accountability for positions is Pro-Town.
Singer wrote:Do we even have an L-1 or L-2 now? Deadline's in like two seconds and we're facing a possibility of a no lynch.
Dislike for the incorrect deadline assumption and for clearly not reading the thread since I JUST (at post 451) highlighted there is no risk of a No lynch.

@Singer re 479
– You do understand that in a Multi-scum environment (Goons plus SK) that scum has every reason to ‘analyze players and think about the game' to look for the opposing scum, right? And thus it isn’t a very useful Town tell?

--
DRK wrote:I'M HERE AND POSTING AND STUFF (or at least will post in a second)

I see lane has claimed.
This post exemplifies exactly why Lane’s Joke Claim was Anti-Town.
DRK wrote:Anyone voting lane because they actually think he's scummy is delusional.
Keep Cassandraing it up my friend … keeping Cassandraing it up.

@DRK
– What happened to your ‘Andrew is playing to his scum meta’ case you made. I see you wave it away with ‘he’s playing better as of late’?

At this point your scum-hunting today is ‘errr … Gut’ and Meta which you don’t seem to believe in strongly at all. Not impressive if you are Town.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:03 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

MoI wrote:@DRK – What happened to your ‘Andrew is playing to his scum meta’ case you made. I see you wave it away with ‘he’s playing better as of late’?

At this point your scum-hunting today is ‘errr … Gut’ and Meta which you don’t seem to believe in strongly at all. Not impressive if you are Town.
I disappeared for 4 days and only really bothered to consider the last few pages in my return posts. The game currently feels discontinuous in my mind and I haven't gotten fully immersed in it again.

And your tunneling of lane is quite unimpressive if you're town, I might add. You keep looking at lane's posts and being like "OMG WHY U SAY THIS?" without bothering to look past the words. Honestly, lane is my strongest town read right now and the fact that he stood to be the lynch until recently is just completely ridiculous. It's a nice testament to how little players are willing to draw their own conclusions. It's really a shame. You spent most of the day posting walls bordering on SIoA (scumtells instead of analysis....yes, I just made that up now) and other players have seen that and just decided, "hey, look how many scum tells MoI has caught! vote: lane because magna's post says so!" Yeah, I don't actually know how many people voted him because of your walls or referenced your walls with their votes, but I don't really care. You had him on the defensive for more or less the entirety of the day. There comes a point where it's time to stop hunting someone and to actually read them. You never made that transition.

So yeah, there's my theory rant for the day. I'll feel really stupid now if lane is scum, but considering I've slept two and a half hours out of the last 45, I really don't care about that at the moment. Maybe I'll look more closely at lynch candidates before deadline, but with 4 hours (straight) of classes between now and then and sleep rather high up on my current list of priorities, don't count on it.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

VOTE: xalxe
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MoI

softclaim?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Keep Cassandraing it up my friend … keeping Cassandraing it up.
what does that term mean?
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 am

Post by tclawren »

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School has been raping me in the ass. Consider yourselves lucky that I'm even posing today, but I know we are getting close to deadline. IMO, if it's Friend vs. Xalxe (how in the world did these two happen to be the ones up to be lynched?) I feel much better about Friend then Xalxe.
VOTE: Xalxe
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:55 am

Post by lane0168 »

no soft claim here my children. just a hard, i'm town, somewhere when i was talking to moi (i believe it was at him). I am no dietician.

unvote

vote:xalxe
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:56 am

Post by lane0168 »

tclawren wrote:Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School has been raping me in the ass. Consider yourselves lucky that I'm even posing today, but I know we are getting close to deadline. IMO, if it's Friend vs. Xalxe (how in the world did these two happen to be the ones up to be lynched?) I feel much better about Friend then Xalxe.
VOTE: Xalxe
Friend is pretty much in the clear, its now between me and xalxe.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 1.14

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Xalxe (5): DeathRowKitty, chesskid3, Twistedspoon, tclawren, lane0168

lane0168 (3): Xalxe, MagnaofIllusion, DemonHybrid
Friend (2): Romanus, andrew94
Twistedspoon (2): Friend, singersigner

Deadline is March 30th, 2011, at 7:24pm EST (site time). A countdown to the deadline is here.
Deadline is in less than 6 hours.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

what happens if it's all tied up at end of day?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh nvm.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I was gonna move to lane, but I like the people on the Xalxe wagon so
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Xalxe »

You have got to be kidding me. I mean seriously. Everyone is going to switch back to lane now, mmkay?

I am the Dietitian.

I'm fairly useless now, but here I am. Lynch me if you don't believe me, but until that time, I'll keep fighting. Lynch lane now kthx.
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Lane
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MoI gets scumpoints for softclaiming dietician >_>
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

He's probably still town
but cmon man
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Xalxe »

chesskid3 wrote:MoI gets scumpoints for softclaiming dietician >_>
As does lane.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:21 am

Post by lane0168 »

Xalxe wrote:
As does lane.
LOL!! as if i needed more points. but thanks.

Am i missing something? where did he do this? and if he did, why would he? he was under no scrutiny. I'm pretty sure he didn't. He's much smarter than that. Especially if he knew he wasnt.

Return to “Completed Open Games”