Mini1147-Royal Mafia at the Round Table (Game Over!)

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:37 am

Post by ender241 »

Have no fear! Ender's here! VOTE: neil obvscum
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:45 am

Post by ender241 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:OMG, neil obviously gave himself the best role! SHENANIGANS!
ender241 wrote:Have no fear! Ender's here! VOTE: neil obvscum
Ender tells us to "have no fear". Having no fear in this game is tantamount to letting your guard down. Why do you want us to let our guard down, Ender?
VOTE: ender241

You don't understand the situation, Erratus. With me being here we have no fear because i'm very skilled and very powerful. VOTE: Erratus, village idiot is a scum role right? ;)
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by ender241 »

Prosaurus wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:
Juls wrote: I think it was IGMEOU = I got my eye on u. Having trouble entering the conversation twisted? How do you feel about the interactions between ender/erathos? me/farside? rhinox/oso?
yeah, thought it was IGMEOU
just seemed strange since I read EGMEOU twice
nevermind though

as for oso I see nothing particularly odd as of yet. I thought that He justified his reason and gave a counter-argument to support it. However I do realise that it isn't the strongest of finds from Oso, especially since it's so early in the game. It's a null tell for Oso, ender and erathos in my opinion

it's nice to see players like Rhinox and yourself are alert and reading carefully though. That's always a good sign. Like I say, the sooner RVS end the better
Only real post I see (Contains more than fluff). Don't find it scummy. BTW, what's IGMEOU? Can't find it on the wiki.
Erratus Apathos wrote:OMG, neil obviously gave himself the best role! SHENANIGANS!
ender241 wrote:Have no fear! Ender's here! VOTE: neil obvscum
Ender tells us to "have no fear". Having no fear in this game is tantamount to letting your guard down. Why do you want us to let our guard down, Ender?
In the RVS, this is scummy how? I'm pretty new, please explain this.

It isn't, he was just trying to get us out of the "RVS stage" as soon as possible so we can do some proper scum-hunting.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by ender241 »

Oso wrote:Busy day.

@Ender
Ender [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2930829#p2930829]Post-73[/url] wrote:...
It isn't, he was just trying to get us out of the "RVS stage" as soon as possible so we can do some proper scum-hunting.
This is Ender's response to Prosuarus's question:
In the RVS, this
[Erattus's vote of Ender]
is scummy how? I'm pretty new, please explain this.

Question. If you thought it was to get out of the RVS and get some real discussion going, why the vote? From your response to Prosaurus, I get the impression you thought what Erattus was doing was good.
I realised the vote was more of an 'out-of-rvs' vote after i looked more into it. UNVOTE:

I dislike Prosaurus, i think he is using the newbie card as a way to get out of situations where he is going to be voted. VOTE: Prosaurus
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:07 am

Post by ender241 »

Javert wrote:I will go ahead and answer the questions I’ve thoughtfully ignored.
Juls, Post 95 wrote:any reason for the vote switch Javert?
Juls, Post 97 wrote: So your problem with ender is that you disagree with his read on Prosaurus? What about that makes him scummy? Do you think everyone who disagrees with you is scum?
farside22, Post 104 wrote: When you say next to nothing in the game and say ender is scummy read his post I find nothing from you that gives me warm fuzzy feelings or reasoning then why is questioning your "read" lazy?
You can't even answer a simple question? @anyone who's played with him before, does he usually do this?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:37 am

Post by ender241 »

UNVOTE: VOTE: Javert Start answering questions, i doubt your a DayVig.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:39 am

Post by ender241 »

Basically your using "Day-vig" as your excuse to say what you want.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:43 am

Post by ender241 »

Oso wrote:
Javert wrote: If somebody would like to volunteer themselves for instant death, please let me know, and I will be happy to oblige! Also, if anybody fails to post content for a period of 4 days without giving V/LA notice, they are eligible to be Vigged.

Now, maybe people will stop asking me pointless (and bad) questions. I am not in the mood to answer them.
Inspector Javert
shall be the one asking the questions from here on out.

Yo, volunteer right here.

@MOD, replacement please.
Now way in hell I'm playing the rest of this game with dick-swinging son of a bitch.
Just vote him already godamnit! He's trying it on, it's like saying "I'm the bomb, the last person to vote me so i am lynched will die." Which is basically warning us off voting for him so he gets away with doing what he wants and noone can stop him, he can't kill all of us.

Oh, now he answers when he realises there's going to be trouble.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 am

Post by ender241 »

Oso wrote:
Juls wrote:Oso - Other than Errastus, whom do you see as scummy?
That would be Ender. Part of the reason is pretty much a carbon copy of what Javert said when he answered. So I'll just quote that because it says what I was going to say and uses many less words.
Javert wrote:1.) I voted ender241 for Post 91. First, it is almost verbatim to Erratus Apathos' post, Post 90. But it has a subtle difference: while Erratus Apathos correctly pointed out that Prosaurus was more using his "newb card" to defend why he was not getting reads on players, ender241 instead claimed the "newb card" was being played in order to "get out of situations where he is going to be voted." I definitely do not get that impression from Prosaurus' post, and I think it is an overblown attack on the "newb card."
Which is exactly what I got out of Ender's as opposed to Erratus's vote. Erratus is saying Prosaurus is using the newb card to justify confusion "You need to start playing the game", Ender is accusing him of actively using the newb card to defelct suspicion.

In additon, since Javert's claim,
ender241 [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2933307#p2933307]Post-117[/url] wrote:..
Just vote him already godamnit!
He's trying it on
, it's like saying "I'm the bomb, the last person to vote me so i am lynched will die." Which is basically warning us off voting for him so he gets away with doing what he wants and noone can stop him,
he can't kill all of us
First bold.
"He is trying it on..."
, implies he thinks it not true. Second bold
"...he can't kill all of us."
Not 100% confirmation that he knows Javert is actually a Day-Vig but 100% confirmation in my mind he knows Javert is town.

Reference that with Ender's
  • Post-113:Start answering questions, i doubt your a DayVig.
  • Post-114:Basically your using "Day-vig" as your excuse to say what you want.
And you see what I am getting at. The
"...he can't kill all of us."
is pretty much smoking gun confirmation that Ender
KNOWS
Javert is town and most probably telling the exact truth about his role.

So you can the question in my last post Ender for the rest of the thread if you want. I'm no longer concerned with the answer though.

UNVOTE: Erratus Apathos

You have misinterpreted what i'm saying, i'm saying he's either doing one of three things.

1. He is scum and basically trying to make himself stay alive for ages.

2. He's just a normally townie who's got himself into a sticky situation.

3. He's a DayVig and just a total dick who can't be assed posting and is just being a total dick about the whole game.

Thats what i'm trying to say, i don't want dicks in the game.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:54 am

Post by ender241 »

I also mean this, 2 out of 3 of the situations i don't like.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:48 am

Post by ender241 »

Oso, what i dislike is the fact that he says he is going to kill today. If you want to DayVig you should wait until we have pretty much confirmed scum. I'll find out what he is tonight. UNVOTE: VOTE: Necessary Evil stop lurking, start posting.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 am

Post by ender241 »

Necessary Evil has lurked the most. Klazam and Maxous have lurked too according to the activity overview.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am

Post by ender241 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Prosaurus wrote: I don't mind being Day Killed,
why might this be?

Hmm...would i be taking this the wrong way if the "I don't mind being Day killed" sounds scum?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by ender241 »

I think the threat is stupid, voting puts pressure on them to play. A wasted kill that could have been used on scum is useless. No, i'm rather quite suspicious on Prosaurus actually. Anything more and he'll be scum in my eyes.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by ender241 »

farside22 wrote:@EA: Seriously? What type of answer would you expect from that? What about ender's comments to Javert?

@ender: Don't you think reading a thread from a claimed day vig is not pressure? Why is a a wasted kill and how would you know that it is?

unvote:
vote: ender
Because not all lurkers are scum.
Infact, i used to lurk because i did not know what to post.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by ender241 »

UNVOTE: you're on now. As soon as your finished reading up, top scum please.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by ender241 »

Oso wrote: Even putting Ender at L-1 could end the day if he self votes.
Why exactly, would i self-vote???
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by ender241 »

I'll explain my role when i am required to (eg. if i am L-1).
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by ender241 »

Dayvig me then.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 am

Post by ender241 »

Javert wrote:Cute.

Maxous just recently said he was going to refrain voting for you to prevent you from being put at L-1. Therefore, even without my DayVig ability, you should consider yourself to effectively be at L-1. Believe it or not, I don't want to kill you if you are Town, and I am not going to DayVig you out of "pride" or my increasing annoyance with you. But continual refusal to claim in the hopes that you will be put at L-1 when there are obvious reasons for you to
not
be put at L-1 is not helping you.
VOTE: Javert Thats all i need, your obviously bluffing.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 am

Post by ender241 »

Point taken. I didn't think of it like that UNVOTE:
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:28 am

Post by ender241 »

Do you guys want me to claim?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:11 am

Post by ender241 »

ender241 wrote:Do you guys want me to claim?

Again, i am willing to claim but only if required to. So do you guys want me too???
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by ender241 »

Alright my role is.... One-shot cop.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by ender241 »

Sadly, i can only use it at night. Because i am going for Javert investigation, would it be safe to say that i would only be killed if Javert was scum? Or would the scum just kill me anyway to make Javert look suspicious.?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:10 am

Post by ender241 »

Rhinox wrote:

@Ender, why were you so anxious to claim your role?

-----------------------
Prosaurus wrote:
ender241 wrote:Sadly, i can only use it at night. Because i am going for Javert investigation, would it be safe to say that i would only be killed if Javert was scum? Or would the scum just kill me anyway to make Javert look suspicious.?
Here's a tip: Don't. First of all, him using his kill today would be enough proof. Secondly, He'll probably be night killed because of his claim.
I see no reason to investigate him unless his day kill is not used as promised.
These 2 posts make me sad for mafiascum.

1) I did it because i thought people might want me to as i accidently claimed earlier and i thought it would be easier than people having speculations.

2) I knew the answer to that, but i thought it may have been able to draw out scum.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 am

Post by ender241 »

Rhinox wrote:
2) If you think a player is scum, the answer is to get them lynched. Not investigate them. That is all.
No, you don't understand the point. If, for example i asked the question and someone responded: "If you were killed it would definitely make Javert look like scum" (assuming Javert is town) they would kill me and give the idea of Javert scum off. So if the person responded did that it would be "drawing out dumb-scum"
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by ender241 »

I don't know why, but i have a good feeling Prosaurus is scum. I have no reason for this so i will not vote him though but i am noting that because if i get one of those in another game then i can detect scum.
@Prosaurus - I find it interesting that earlier you said you were a newbie, your playing alot better than a newbie you know?
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by ender241 »

Can somebody give me a good reason why Twisted is scum? I think he's town to be honest.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:50 am

Post by ender241 »

Alright, sorry everyone for being away.

Top 3 scum from everyone.
Show
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 am

Post by ender241 »

Dude, sorry i forgot to put V/LA in my games. You've wasted a shot and you shall regret it...one day would have been of use just so i could have investigated tonight...
Show
again.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”