Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Voidedmafia

will make nice long convincing case in a while when i have sleep.
will not let havinfitz get lynched because he is being classic town-fitz; scumfitz cares a hell of a lot more about his own survival, and doesn't tend to piss people off.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Good morning NachOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So how do I play as scum again? Did you notice my sig? It's been so infrequent and long since I've been an anti-town (1 mafia replacement/1sk replacement) role I don't even know how I play as scum.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

well i remember when you played scum in my game everyone thought you were protown and glorious because you give analysis but you don't step on toes.
and here everyone hates you, you're not jumping on the easier wagons that they're begging you to, and you're not jumping on the easy target but obvtown, you're pissing people off, and you're bitchin about me lurking.

That's a town having fits if i ever heard one.
:)
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh god i am tired i should really stop posting here.
but i gotta go to school so stay up for a night i will!
hooray!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

@nacho...please read my comments re: Cecily. I'd like your thoughts on her. Also...not sure a vote on Voided is going to go anywhere...you would be best served placing your vote on someone who wagon might actually have wheels (aside from mine tyvm) given the fact we only have 2+ days till deadline.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

fitz, rhino is givin me a deadline extension to do my thing because it was his birthday and we are friends.
i do remember thinking cecily was odd, so I'll glance at her tomorrow.

but i am about 100% sure voided is scum, enough to fake a guilty so.

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Rhinox »

chkflip replaces andrew and all is right in the world again! Thanks and Welcome!

Deadline will be extended to
Tuesday, April 5th at 10PM EST
to accomodate the replacements.

Nodoby needs prodded, updated votecount coming soon. Carry on.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:28 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Nachomamma8 wrote:fitz, rhino is givin me a deadline extension to do my thing because it was his birthday and we are friends.
i do remember thinking cecily was odd, so I'll glance at her tomorrow.

but i am about 100% sure voided is scum, enough to fake a guilty so.
Not sure I understand that last statement.

Also, answer my questions, please.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:41 am

Post by Rhinox »

Votecount 1.17

chkflip (0) -
Pine (1) - tarsonisocelot
neil1113 (0) -
P.T. Barnum (0) -
Jahudo (0) -
Bub Bidderskins (0) -
mikemike778 (0) -
Idiotking (0) -
tarsonisocelot (0) -
Voidedmafia (1) - Nachomamma8
Cecily (1) - havingfitz
havingfitz (3) - mikemike778, Jahudo, Idiotking
Nachomamma8 (6) - Voidedmafia, chkflip, neil1113, Cecily, Pine, P.T. Barnum

not voting (1): Bub Bidderskins

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1 is
Tuesday, April 5 at 10:00PM EST
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 am

Post by chkflip »

Waazzzzaahhhh...

I'll be getting caught up very soon, so you should expect a beast of a first post.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Cecily »

Sorry, fitz, what looks like "lurking" is me trying not to have to read through 8 pages every two days when I have time to actually post. I check whenever I have time, and post whenever I have time, and sorry if that looks like lurking to you, but it's not.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:46 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm only at
page five
and I just LOL'd pretty hard at the pelican picture. That's pretty much pappum's playstyle; he's fast, brash, and just doesn't give a damn. If he was pulling a gambit (which I doubt entirely) then it'll be his end, but (unless he says later that it's a joke and I haven't gotten there yet) either way Voided pretty much solidified my scumread on them via terri-bad reactions. I'm also pretty sure that scum would have hammered and been done with it if Voided was town. This part of his defense is especially horrific.
Voidscum wrote:However, I believe that in this kind of game there can also be naive or insane or paranoid cops, which would make his claim practically useless otherwise.
We pretty much established he's none of the above; fairly certain the wiki wouldn't lie, either, so there's that. Scum.

Also, calling someone out with an illness V/LA is just about the worst reason to give. Ever. For anything. Jesus it's almost as if we didn't need pappums to tell us you're scum, you're doing a better job all by yourself.

@niel: what if pappums replacement
isn't
just one-day? What if that was a bluff to portray himself as, therefore, "useless to Mafia" as you so eloquently put.

FoS:
Fitz~ I don't understand why you'd want to rush the lynch. Any information we gather now will be just as pertinent to the town as you say it is to scum. If the town had rush-lynched Voided, we'd simply be right back to D1 with an extended and slightly more thought out RVS. Is there something I'm missing here?

HoS:
Cecily~ This and this don't even slightly resemble these two at all. Looks to me as if you were soft-defending your buddy Voidscum and are trying desperately do get people to see anything
but
that now that he's been ousted so soon.

I don't want this to turn into a wall too much, so I'll give further analysis soon.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:07 am

Post by chkflip »

lolgambit.

UNVOTE:
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:18 am

Post by mikemike778 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:well i remember when you played scum in my game everyone thought you were protown and glorious because you give analysis but you don't step on toes.
and here everyone hates you, you're not jumping on the easier wagons that they're begging you to, and you're not jumping on the easy target but obvtown, you're pissing people off, and you're bitchin about me lurking.

That's a town having fits if i ever heard one.
:)

which game ? link ?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

chkflip wrote:I'm only at
page five
and I just LOL'd pretty hard at the pelican picture. That's pretty much pappum's playstyle; he's fast, brash, and just doesn't give a damn.
Well, he'd do better to give a damn if he wanted us to actually take his gambit as true. Lashing out as he did near the end did NOT help.
chkflip wrote: If he was pulling a gambit (which I doubt entirely) then it'll be his end, but
(unless he says later that it's a joke and I haven't gotten there yet)
Bolded sums it up.
chkflip wrote:either way Voided pretty much solidified my scumread on them via terri-bad reactions. I'm also pretty sure that scum would have hammered and been done with it if Voided was town. This part of his defense is especially horrific.
Aka: I can't knee-jerk and just type the first thing that comes to mind. Doing that is INSTA-SCUM!

Right, gotcha. SUUUUUURE.
chkflip wrote:
Voidscum wrote:However, I believe that in this kind of game there can also be naive or insane or paranoid cops, which would make his claim practically useless otherwise.
We pretty much established he's none of the above; fairly certain the wiki wouldn't lie, either, so there's that. Scum.
*rolls eyes*

Misreading of the wiki, not intentionally trying to lying. Thank you for the assumption, though.

No, seriously. The way the list of potential roles for the Mini Normal wiki pages was listed was way too confusing.
chkflip wrote:Also, calling someone out with an illness V/LA is just about the worst reason to give. Ever. For anything. Jesus it's almost as if we didn't need pappums to tell us you're scum, you're doing a better job all by yourself.
I believe, at that point, Jinxx was pretty much no longer under his V/LA days, or was just on the edge of it. If I had called him out on Saturday or Sunday, this would have quite a lot of merit, but nope.

Also, tell me how it's being scum again?
chkflip wrote:@niel: what if pappums replacement
isn't
just one-day? What if that was a bluff to portray himself as, therefore, "useless to Mafia" as you so eloquently put.
I'd
still lynch him <_<
chkflip wrote:I don't want this to turn into a wall too much, so I'll give further analysis soon.
But, as I'm sure you've seen, you've been told wrong.

So, now that you've gotten past the gambit, you still think I'm scum?

Though, I will admit the picture was pretty funny.

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

havingfitz wrote:
Bub Bidderskins Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 am EST wrote:Sorry for getting prodded, but real life has kept me from doing a serious re-read. Working on it now.
WTF Bub? Are you still
"Working on it?"
I really do not care for people who coast or contribute nothing. I really appreciate people who are good enough to replace in to a game and help another group of mafia players out. Thanks for replacing in Bub...how about doing us a favor and replacing out if you can't contribute ANYTHING to the game you joined over 8 days ago. Five posts you have made. :roll: You've made almost as many posts (4) in other games/threads just in the last ten hours :!:

And Cecily...I see you lurking as well. :igmeou:
I'm really sorry it took so long, but my access has been limited and I wanted to do a good read.

At this point, I don't really like either of the two main wagons.

Rat never looked scummy to me until the end of his part in this game, where he totally blew his top. I read this more as frustrated townie than as cornered scum. It seemed like he was fed up with this game and just wanted out, whether it was because he was lynched or modkilled or replaced.

I read fitz as scummier than rat, but not the scummiest player. He has really been out there and very abrasive, which is not very characteristic of scum. It seems like he has gone out of his way to annoy people, and that is totally against the mafia's motives.

Jahudo has also been diplomatic and fence-sitting, but I've played with him before and that's how he normally plays. Still...

@Jahudo: Fitz, the rat slot, or neither?

Either way, rat and fitz are totally incompatible, i.e. they aren't both scum.

Right now, my top suspects are actually Neil and Pine.

Pine listed fitz as his number two, somewhat far behind rat. If/when rat was lynched and flipped town, he could go after fitz (who would be natural choice after a rat town-flip). Bang, boom, bop and the scum have two back-to-back mislynches with very little for the town to go on. If the fitz wagon took control, he could just go for his back-up option, and then if fitz flipped town he could attack rat again saying "I knew his was scummier from the start."

Neil's situation is different, though. He attacked fitz a great deal, the main pusher of the rat wagon (which he was on). Even though he says that he doesn't think fitz is scummy, he still attacks him. He does very little actual pushing on rat, and spends most of his time attacking fitz. That shows that he has little confidance in the rat wagon because he knows it's a mis-lynch.

Vote: Neil
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Okay, now my brain officially hurts, but I feel good knowing I can finally enjoy this game. Again, I'm sorry for my delayed response.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Neil's situation is different, though. He attacked fitz a great deal, the main pusher of the rat wagon (which he was on). Even though he says that he doesn't think fitz is scummy, he still attacks him. He does very little actual pushing on rat, and spends most of his time attacking fitz. That shows that he has little confidance in the rat wagon because he knows it's a mis-lynch.
Little confidence, or could he simply be hounding his other suspect while he waits for the lynch he's sure will be a good one to pull through?

Of course, it's not like we can't always vote one guy, then press another <_<. No, that's too scummy.

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Voidedmafia wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Neil's situation is different, though. He attacked fitz a great deal, the main pusher of the rat wagon (which he was on). Even though he says that he doesn't think fitz is scummy, he still attacks him. He does very little actual pushing on rat, and spends most of his time attacking fitz. That shows that he has little confidance in the rat wagon because he knows it's a mis-lynch.
Little confidence, or could he simply be hounding his other suspect while he waits for the lynch he's sure will be a good one to pull through?

Of course, it's not like we can't always vote one guy, then press another <_<. No, that's too scummy.
The fact is that the wagons on fitz and rat are totally opposite. They're incompatible as scum partners, and thus pressuring both at the same time is counter-productive from a town point of view.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Pine »

I disagree, though you're right about the unlikely possibility of them being scumbuddies. They might be scum backed into a corner and bussing the other as hard as they can, though.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote:

The fact is that the wagons on fitz and rat are totally opposite. They're incompatible as scum partners, and thus pressuring both at the same time is counter-productive from a town point of view.
but
that doesn't mean he can't do that

Why does Neil have to not pressure Fitz because they're not partners? Do you think that Neil cannot get anything else from Fitz at this point? I want reasons why it can't be done, not why it shouldn't.

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Voidedmafia wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote:

but
that doesn't mean he can't do that

Why does Neil have to not pressure Fitz because they're not partners? Do you think that Neil cannot get anything else from Fitz at this point? I want reasons why it can't be done, not why it shouldn't.
But he's putting a ton of pressure on somebody who was the main pusher of the wagon he was on. There was also this post:
Neil wrote:I agree, this is kind of aggravating. However I don't agree with the L.A.L style of Mafia, so I can't justify lynching him just because he lied, despite how anti-town that is. I kind of understand his view, as far as trying his luck at reaction fishing. However there are better ways then this, and he could've single handedly caused a stupid lynch on perhaps a town PR, and then we'd be **** out of luck at the start of Day 2, especially if scum hit ANOTHER town PR during the night. So I WOULD be up for lynching him for the single purpose that he almost caused a lynch on someone that may or may not be scum, all because he was "reaction fishing." In fact:

VOTE: UNVOTE: Xalxe

VOTE: VOTE: Pappums
It seems like he wants to be on the rat wagon, but wants to distance himself from the main logic pushing: fitz' logic.
Show

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Okay, now my brain officially hurts, but I feel good knowing I can finally enjoy this game. Again, I'm sorry for my delayed response.
I can see your actually trying, or appearing to be trying, So I give you credit for that. However, you have no case against me sir so I see no reason to warrant a response. The only answer I could give you is WIFOM because your case is WIFOM.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:36 pm

@Neil: You said that you do not agree with Lynch All Liars, but you said you would lynch pappum rat, not because of his lie, but because of what the lie could have done. Isn't that the logic behind Lynch All Liars?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 pm

EBWOP for ninja: Dismissing my case as WIFOM won't make it go away. How is it WIFOM? Explanation please.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”