farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Looker: I would not put my worst enemy threw this headache. I'm not going to replace because that doesn't change reads from how I behaved.
Also not trusting a claimed JK in an open game that has JK as a town role is so beyond words that I can't say a nice thing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by andrew94 »

test tommorrow. let me make a good post on satuyraday
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Magua, it's no secret you're showing a low amount of interest towards this game in comparison with past games but again I really would like your read of Farside and explanation of what gives you that read.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Looker »

farside22 wrote:Looker: I would not put my worst enemy threw this headache. I'm not going to replace because that doesn't change reads from how I behaved.
Also not trusting a claimed JK in an open game that has JK as a town role is so beyond words that I can't say a nice thing.
  • Fine; I'll go back and reread but I doubt I'll see things differently.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:22 am

Post by AntB »

@Regfan
If you were stating that CC to a JK now would be stupid, then why state it when its pretty obvious?
As for my reads, remaining scums are in you, looker, andrew, farside and bella.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

AntB wrote:@Regfan
If you were stating that CC to a JK now would be stupid, then why state it when its pretty obvious?
As for my reads, remaining scums are in you, looker, andrew, farside and bella.
Please vote looker. Your vote on andrew is useless. Hell vote me if you think I'm scum at least think about where the votes are and what people are saying.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Regfan »

@AntB, I stated so because Looker still seems to be under the assumption that it's still possible and doubts Egg which makes zilch sense unless he's JK and withholding counter-claiming. If that's the case he should just do so. Also, if you believe Farsides mafia, then can you vote her please?

@Magua, I'm growing impatient.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:57 am

Post by AntB »

VOTE: Farside

got more on her than I have on Looker, this should be interesting.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Magua »

Regfan wrote:How sure I am Looker is mafia? 70%. How sure I am Farside is mafia 99%. I would pick voting Farside over Looker any day of the week, and I was hoping me voting you would at least force you to show some ounce of sense, which you still haven't.
How did you expect you voting me would make me change my mind on Farside? I mean, what's the thought process going through your mind? Was it like this:

Regfan: Farside is scum.
Magua: Mmmmmmm.
Regfan: Farside is scum. Vote Farside or I'll vote you.
Magua: No.
Regfan: *votes Magua*
Magua: Oh, I see now, Farside's scum. *votes Farside*
RAINBOWS
Regfan wrote:I still find this extremely hard to believe, I've said so already.
Your predecessor believed that Conspiracy was scum. Is your argument that "No person who is town could believe Conspiracy was scum", or is it specifically, "Magua could not believe Conspiracy was scum"?
Regfan wrote: Now some questions for you Magua:
- Do you think Farside is town? Yes/No - If Yes, state why.
- Who do you think Lookers partner is?
I do not have a strong townread on Farside, but I also do not have a strong scumread on her. Let's look at it another way:

I don't think it's AntB, andrew, Bella, or Egg.
PoE leaves brokenscraps/you, Archer, Looker, farside.

Now, I don't think that you and Farside are scum together (if that wasn't already sort of obvious). I do think it could be either of you and Looker, or either of you and Archer, or Looker and Archer. No matter what, I think that (Looker, Archer) has a 100% chance of containing at least one scum.
Regfan wrote:@ Magua, it's no secret you're showing a low amount of interest towards this game in comparison with past games but again I really would like your read of Farside and explanation of what gives you that read.
My operation here is PoE. I find your slot incredibly scummy, and I find your tunneling on Farside to be incredibly scummy, so, no, I'm not going to sheep you here.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:29 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Official Day 3 Vote Tally

9 players remain; 5 votes needed for a lynch.

farside22 (3)
- Archer, Regfan, AntB
Archer (1)
- Magua
Looker (1)
- farside22
AntB (1)
- andrew94
Regfan (1)
- Egg

Yet to vote (2)
: Looker, Bella
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 am

Post by andrew94 »

AntB wrote:VOTE: Farside

got more on her than I have on Looker, this should be interesting.
i thought you thought i was scum?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Magua, I've stated this already I thought voting you would be a call to arms and force you to re-read stating your explanation on farside. I do specifically think that - Magua could not believe Conspiracy was scum. I know your town-play is that of high capability and I even you not playing at your best would have seen he was town.

@ Magua, So you believe that without a doubt AntB/Bella are town, is that correct? Because your PoE anaylsis leads you play soley of that belief.

Deadline: April 4, 11:59 PM GMT-6
Deadling is coming around very quickly, we need to start making collective decisions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Magua wrote:My operation here is PoE. I find your slot incredibly scummy, and I find your tunneling on Farside to be incredibly scummy, so, no, I'm not going to sheep you here.
How is his tunneling scummy? After what happened yesterday and consp I feel a person who is pushing a case isn't scummy. With so many floaters and meh votes someone pushing at his point in the game is a pro-town thing.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Magua »

Regfan wrote:@ Magua, I've stated this already I thought voting you would be a call to arms and force you to re-read stating your explanation on farside. I do specifically think that - Magua could not believe Conspiracy was scum. I know your town-play is that of high capability and I even you not playing at your best would have seen he was town.

@ Magua, So you believe that without a doubt AntB/Bella are town, is that correct? Because your PoE anaylsis leads you play soley of that belief.
I think Conspiracy was town. If you think it is impossible for me to think that, then you're assuming I'm lying. So why are we still talking?

And yes, I think Bella and AntB are town. Andrew too. Said this repeatedly.
farside22 wrote:How is his tunneling scummy? After what happened yesterday and consp I feel a person who is pushing a case isn't scummy. With so many floaters and meh votes someone pushing at his point in the game is a pro-town thing.
Because he went straight from convincing me to bullying me. Because he's ignoring Archer and Looker.

Do you think Regfan is town, farside?
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Archer »

Apologies for my inactivity, it was pure laziness on my part. Will make up for it over the weekend

Bella - its the way I read it so its the way I explained it. I was paying attention. That you were so much on the opposite side of that lynch fits almost too perfectly. Just means I still need to keep an eye on you.
Magua wrote:I thought Conspiracy was scum.
Magua wrote:I think Conspiracy was
town.
Confusion!

Looker your constant Egg/JK stuff is now detracting from useful hunting. Counter claim now, or get back to it.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Magua »

Archer wrote:
Magua wrote:I thought Conspiracy was scum.
Magua wrote:I think Conspiracy was
town.
Confusion!
Seriously? *That's* what you come up with?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Magua wrote:Do you think Regfan is town, farside?
I don't like that he is voting you to from voting me. He also thinks Looker and Archer are scum but unwilling to be budge (not really a scum tell but I have seen town and scum do this). He doesn't vote for either and has yet to make a connection to me and a another player, but is doing more based on a person's play. (maybe I'm one of the few people besides egg looking for connections).
I'm leaning yes to town, but if looker does flip scum like I suspect he would be on my list of scum suspects, just not the top one. I still feel Archer/Looker are more likely scum team. They both ignore each other or comment about the other. I feel since Batt's was lynched day 1 scum team would do this in order to keep their number strong.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Regfan »

@ Magua, We're still talking because your slot confuses me severely, your actions lead me to beleive you're mafia but I read your predecessors action as strong town.

@ Farside, I believe I've actually stated I don't see you partnered with Archer, also I believe I even outright stated I think your partner is Looker though there's a chance it could also be Magua or AntB.

@ Mod, can you please confirm that the deadline is the 6th of April not the 4th.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote: @ Farside, I believe I've actually stated I don't see you partnered with Archer, also I believe I even outright stated I think your partner is Looker though there's a chance it could also be Magua or AntB.
Why do you think that? I asking for a connection not just because you think they are scummy.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Regfan »

@ Farside, it's highly PoE related. I believe Bella/Andrew are town regardless of your flip and "this post" makes me highly doubt you and Archer being possible partners leaving the players I stated above.

I believe as much as you and Looker seem to be pushing on each other right now you've both also seemed to be looking for possible alternate lynches you could jump on the prevent the others lynch last minute. On top of that yesterday Looker kept his vote away from anyone who had the possibilty of being lynched, the most logical reason I can see for him doing so is that he would have the ability to turn around and hammer CS to save you if needed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:@ Farside, it's highly PoE related. I believe Bella/Andrew are town regardless of your flip and "this post" makes me highly doubt you and Archer being possible partners leaving the players I stated above.

I believe as much as you and Looker seem to be pushing on each other right now you've both also seemed to be looking for possible alternate lynches you could jump on the prevent the others lynch last minute. On top of that yesterday Looker kept his vote away from anyone who had the possibilty of being lynched, the most logical reason I can see for him doing so is that he would have the ability to turn around and hammer CS to save you if needed.
I haven't changed my vote off Looker today.
Just stating a fact here.
Looker wasn't even posting much of anything yesterday and yes it was brought up that his vote on Egg was scummy by Magua first I believe.
So why Magua or AntB?
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Duplicity »

The answers in what you just quoted. PoE is what leads me to believe them if it's not Looker.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Regfan »

Yep. Offically the worst person at keeping an alt secret. If it isn't obvious enough the above post is mine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

So when I flip town will your view on Archer change?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yes. It would.

We're running near deadline can we get some more activity in this thread please.

Return to “Completed Open Games”