Mini1147-Royal Mafia at the Round Table (Game Over!)

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 am

Post by ender241 »

Oso wrote:
Juls wrote:Oso - Other than Errastus, whom do you see as scummy?
That would be Ender. Part of the reason is pretty much a carbon copy of what Javert said when he answered. So I'll just quote that because it says what I was going to say and uses many less words.
Javert wrote:1.) I voted ender241 for Post 91. First, it is almost verbatim to Erratus Apathos' post, Post 90. But it has a subtle difference: while Erratus Apathos correctly pointed out that Prosaurus was more using his "newb card" to defend why he was not getting reads on players, ender241 instead claimed the "newb card" was being played in order to "get out of situations where he is going to be voted." I definitely do not get that impression from Prosaurus' post, and I think it is an overblown attack on the "newb card."
Which is exactly what I got out of Ender's as opposed to Erratus's vote. Erratus is saying Prosaurus is using the newb card to justify confusion "You need to start playing the game", Ender is accusing him of actively using the newb card to defelct suspicion.

In additon, since Javert's claim,
ender241 [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2933307#p2933307]Post-117[/url] wrote:..
Just vote him already godamnit!
He's trying it on
, it's like saying "I'm the bomb, the last person to vote me so i am lynched will die." Which is basically warning us off voting for him so he gets away with doing what he wants and noone can stop him,
he can't kill all of us
First bold.
"He is trying it on..."
, implies he thinks it not true. Second bold
"...he can't kill all of us."
Not 100% confirmation that he knows Javert is actually a Day-Vig but 100% confirmation in my mind he knows Javert is town.

Reference that with Ender's
  • Post-113:Start answering questions, i doubt your a DayVig.
  • Post-114:Basically your using "Day-vig" as your excuse to say what you want.
And you see what I am getting at. The
is pretty much smoking gun confirmation that Ender
KNOWS
Javert is town and most probably telling the exact truth about his role.

So you can the question in my last post Ender for the rest of the thread if you want. I'm no longer concerned with the answer though.

UNVOTE: Erratus Apathos

VOTE: ender241

You have misinterpreted what i'm saying, i'm saying he's either doing one of three things.

1. He is scum and basically trying to make himself stay alive for ages.

2. He's just a normally townie who's got himself into a sticky situation.

3. He's a DayVig and just a total dick who can't be assed posting and is just being a total dick about the whole game.

Thats what i'm trying to say, i don't want dicks in the game.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:54 am

Post by ender241 »

I also mean this, 2 out of 3 of the situations i don't like.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Javert wrote:
Unvote: Prosaurus, Vote: ender241
Juls, Post 89 wrote:Javert - How do you feel about prosaurus now that he is no longer "lurking"?
No read on Prosaurus. In fact, I don't have a read on much of anyone. All of the questions in this game so far seem like attempts to squeeze blood from a turnip.
Agreed.

@Juls I wouldn't vote. Why vote for some random person, possibly getting them lynched, without a reason?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Prosaurus »

ender241 wrote:
Oso wrote:
Juls wrote:Oso - Other than Errastus, whom do you see as scummy?
That would be Ender. Part of the reason is pretty much a carbon copy of what Javert said when he answered. So I'll just quote that because it says what I was going to say and uses many less words.
Javert wrote:1.) I voted ender241 for Post 91. First, it is almost verbatim to Erratus Apathos' post, Post 90. But it has a subtle difference: while Erratus Apathos correctly pointed out that Prosaurus was more using his "newb card" to defend why he was not getting reads on players, ender241 instead claimed the "newb card" was being played in order to "get out of situations where he is going to be voted." I definitely do not get that impression from Prosaurus' post, and I think it is an overblown attack on the "newb card."
Which is exactly what I got out of Ender's as opposed to Erratus's vote. Erratus is saying Prosaurus is using the newb card to justify confusion "You need to start playing the game", Ender is accusing him of actively using the newb card to defelct suspicion.

In additon, since Javert's claim,
ender241 [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2933307#p2933307]Post-117[/url] wrote:..
Just vote him already godamnit!
He's trying it on
, it's like saying "I'm the bomb, the last person to vote me so i am lynched will die." Which is basically warning us off voting for him so he gets away with doing what he wants and noone can stop him,
he can't kill all of us
First bold.
"He is trying it on..."
, implies he thinks it not true. Second bold
Not 100% confirmation that he knows Javert is actually a Day-Vig but 100% confirmation in my mind he knows Javert is town.

Reference that with Ender's
  • Post-113:Start answering questions, i doubt your a DayVig.
  • Post-114:Basically your using "Day-vig" as your excuse to say what you want.
And you see what I am getting at. The
is pretty much smoking gun confirmation that Ender
KNOWS
Javert is town and most probably telling the exact truth about his role.

So you can the question in my last post Ender for the rest of the thread if you want. I'm no longer concerned with the answer though.

UNVOTE: Erratus Apathos

VOTE: ender241

You have misinterpreted what i'm saying, i'm saying he's either doing one of three things.

1. He is scum and basically trying to make himself stay alive for ages.

2. He's just a normally townie who's got himself into a sticky situation.

3. He's a DayVig and just a total dick who can't be assed posting and is just being a total dick about the whole game.

Thats what i'm trying to say, i don't want dicks in the game.
I was pretty much thinking the same thing.
I don't mind being Day Killed,
VOTE: Javert
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Oso »

You should. If he is true claiming, and I think he is, then pushing him into killing someone who insists on voting him is likley to end up with a dayvigged townie, probably followed by the NK of the vig and probably the mis-lynch of a townie somewhere in there depending on how hot and heated it gets. Not good for town at all.

This is going to sound very weird considering the way I went off on him but re-read his claim post and throw out the blood boiling stuff. Javert gave us a safety valve to use as town when he posted this:
Javert wrote:..
2.) By the way, I'm a DayVig. No, I'm not joking, and yes, I am going to use my ability at some point today. My kill will be posted in-thread.
He doesn't, or tries to waffle out of it, we lynch him. We will have proof one way or another by the end of the game day.

@Javert, does your kill have to come before the lynch vote? Can you kill in twilight? I'm guessing that it doesn't end the day but I'll go ahead and add that. Does it end the day?
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:48 am

Post by ender241 »

Oso, what i dislike is the fact that he says he is going to kill today. If you want to DayVig you should wait until we have pretty much confirmed scum. I'll find out what he is tonight. UNVOTE: VOTE: Necessary Evil stop lurking, start posting.
Show
again.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Javert's claim is easily provable. He already stated he would use this today.
Any doubts about this should be brought up if he "changes his mind".

@Ender: Did you notice anyone else lurking? If so why did you single out NE?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 am

Post by ender241 »

Necessary Evil has lurked the most. Klazam and Maxous have lurked too according to the activity overview.
Show
again.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

ender241 wrote:Necessary Evil has lurked the most. Klazam and Maxous have lurked too according to the activity overview.
NE hasn't posted anywhere that I can find since the 31'st, Klazam is on V/LA and Maxous is posting around MS but not here.

HI MAXOUS, CARE TO PUT SOME TIME INTO THIS GAME
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Prosaurus wrote: I don't mind being Day Killed,
why might this be?
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am

Post by ender241 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
why might this be?

Hmm...would i be taking this the wrong way if the "I don't mind being Day killed" sounds scum?
Show
again.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
why might this be?
vote: Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

it was a reasonable enough question
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

I don't understand why anyone would doubt a dayvig claim, it's a 100% confirmable role. Javert is town.

@Prosaurus: I second the questions re: why you don't mind being dayvigged.

@Ender: I see you voted NE for lurking. Do you think Javert's threat to dayvig anyone who lurks is insufficient motivation for lurkers to stop lurking? Has your read on Prosaurus changed?
Do you want your possessions identified?
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by ender241 »

I think the threat is stupid, voting puts pressure on them to play. A wasted kill that could have been used on scum is useless. No, i'm rather quite suspicious on Prosaurus actually. Anything more and he'll be scum in my eyes.
Show
again.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

@EA: Seriously? What type of answer would you expect from that? What about ender's comments to Javert?

@ender: Don't you think reading a thread from a claimed day vig is not pressure? Why is a a wasted kill and how would you know that it is?

unvote:
vote: ender
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by ender241 »

farside22 wrote:@EA: Seriously? What type of answer would you expect from that? What about ender's comments to Javert?

@ender: Don't you think reading a thread from a claimed day vig is not pressure? Why is a a wasted kill and how would you know that it is?

unvote:
vote: ender
Because not all lurkers are scum.
Infact, i used to lurk because i did not know what to post.
Show
again.

Necessary Evil
Necessary Evil
Goon
Necessary Evil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Necessary Evil »

Wow. I couldn't get on the site at all yesterday and now I'm greeted with a ton of new content. I'm getting caught up now.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by ender241 »

UNVOTE: you're on now. As soon as your finished reading up, top scum please.
Show
again.

Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:41 pm

farside22 wrote:@EA: Seriously? What type of answer would you expect from that?
An answer that, y'know, gives some insight as to why he doesn't mind being dayvigged?
farside22 wrote:What about ender's comments to Javert?
What about them?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

@EA: Do you really think scum is going to say meh go ahead and shot me? In other words there is no reason to ask that question that doesn't look like role fishing.

huh for some reason I thought ender didn't have an issue with Javert shooting, but then I see he didn't believe the claim.

@Ender: Your voting for pressure on someone not posting, what is different with a vote and a threat that may or may not be true? It's still pressure. Your comment reads as though you know it's a bad kill.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Juls: I was asking that mostly out of curiosity.
Javert, is your day vig 1-shot?

I can definitely see ender scum, I know others have said this, but I'm re-stating it anyway.
Post 91, says saurus is trying to get out of situations where he'd be voted, when it was just no reads.
Post 113-114, doesn't think javert's a day vig, and is just using it to say whatever he wants. He stated that he's going to kill today, so it's easily confirmable, so scum wouldn't want to claim it.
117 "He can't kill all of us" sounds a lot more like scum talking to his team than about town.
125 doesn't really answer the questions.
130, he want's javert to wait until we have almost confirmed scum, a prime opportunity to kill him. "I'll find out what he is tonight." Wait, what's this? You're going to kill him?
Also, lurker hunting is a great way to look useful without doing anything. This is better than EA.
Unvote, Vote: ender241
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:17 pm

farside22 wrote:@EA: Do you really think scum is going to say meh go ahead and shot me? In other words there is no reason to ask that question that doesn't look like role fishing.
Yeah, I do. How is it role fishing? It's not like there's any normal role that wants to be shot, so I really doubt it's role related.
farside22 wrote:@EA: Your voting for pressure on someone not posting, what is different with a vote and a threat that may or may not be true? It's still pressure. Your comment reads as though you know it's a bad kill.
What? Prosaurus is posting. Did you mean to direct this at ender?

P-Edit: WTF, it says ender now? Are you editing your posts farside? I took a screenshot if anyone thinks I'm making this up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

sorry should be ender
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”