Open 293 - Donner Party Mafia, Take Two (Game Over)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

And would you agree that doing something like that has more scum motivation than town motivation? Instead of actively scumhunting, assuming you're scum, you'd be killing two birds with one stone and you'd be taking the easy route doing so.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 2.1

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

singersigner (4): DemonHybrid, TwistedSpoon, chesskid3, tclawren

Not voting (6): Romanus, andrew94, DeathRowKitty, singersigner, MagnaofIllusion, Friend

Deadline is April 17th, 2011, at 2:46am EST (site time). A countdown to the deadline is here.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nah because I'll be exonerated when you flip scum so
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

moar singer votes
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:31 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:Nah because I'll be exonerated when you flip scum so
And when I don't flip scum?

I'm guessing you're going to play it off cool, like "Well it was worth a shot" and cripple town without a second thought?

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

top 2 suspects, dh
gogogo
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:48 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Other than singer?

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

obv
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Friend and andrew (He's fakeclaimed stuff in the past, so his blocker softclaim reads null to me). I don't like your recent play, but you've been hunting near the end of D1, so it's not definitive scum play to me.

You want this one.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@EVERYONE
– If on the off chance Singer pokes her head out from lurking to try to claim (and the Roleblocker would be the ONLY claim to make) please don’t counterclaim her. At this point based on her play and history of lurking as scum I think she absolutely needs to hang.

With only one death we don’t need the last Town PR outed.

VOTE: Singer

--
Twisted wrote:it's obvious that the SK and mafia both targeted xalxe with the hope that the other would target me
Once we get Singer’s flip I’ll speculate about why we had not 1 but 2 missing kills.

--
DRK wrote:I feel bad quicklynching singer. The two of us are buds!...even if I won't explain the second mermaid thing to her...
Sure, feel free to let personal feelings get smack dab in the way of Playing to win (assuming you are Town, which I am not at this stage).

--
Friend wrote:I'll wait to lay down the hammer until you guys are ready. But this seems like an easy call.
Of course it is an easy call. You aren’t going to get away with lurking again.

Top Two other Scum suspects with reasons in your next post.

--
Chesskid wrote:If I were you, I'd shoot DH tonight >_>
Hey look … directing the Vig. Not good at all.

--
DH wrote:I'm guessing you're going to play it off cool, like "Well it was worth a shot" and cripple town without a second thought?
Why are you assuming anyone is going to be looking at Chesskid for leadership? He floats lazily through the game regardless of alignment as of late. He’s a walking pre-LYLO policy lynch.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

still mad about ASOS i see
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

chesskid3 wrote:still mad about ASOS i see
Nope. I'm being a realist.

Return to Liten - you replaced in and were a COMPLETE waste of Town space.
Jurrasic Park Mafia - you basically were allowed to coast by doing NO scum-hunting all game based on others wanting to play follow the mechanics.

You'll be lynched before LYLO in this game, either for being scum or to prevent your mislynch at LYLO if you are Town.

Them's the facts kid.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

way to pick the one scumgame I coasted because nights lasted a week or more there, along with a setup that was broken by a d1 sk lynch

cool story bro
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

Before anyone does anything rash (like try to end the day within 24 hours :roll: ):
TwistedSpoon, you submitted two different kills last night. I'd like confirmation that it was mod-confirmed that you had a no-result of some sort on the kill you submitted on me as opposed to the kill you submitted on DemonHybrid. That will clarify some of my questions/suspicions at least.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

singersigner wrote:Before anyone does anything rash (like try to end the day within 24 hours :roll: ):
TwistedSpoon, you submitted two different kills last night. I'd like confirmation that it was mod-confirmed that you had a no-result of some sort on the kill you submitted on me as opposed to the kill you submitted on DemonHybrid. That will clarify some of my questions/suspicions at least.
>_>

i sent a request to kill DH as soon as the night phase started. With plenty of time left I sent the mod a request to change my mind and kill singer.
He replied back saying that was okay and Singer would be my target

My original DH targeting is irrelevant. I regret even mentioning it if you're going to somehow use that as an excuse
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by singersigner »

lol. Just double checking that you weren't the roleblock. ;)

PLEASE DON'T HAMMER UNTIL EVERYONE CAN COMMENT ON THIS POST.

Ok, so the reason I haven't been around is because I find it mildly hilarious that the town wanted to end the day within 24 hours of the thread being reopened. :roll:

Yes I'm the SK.

Yes I targetted Xalxe last night. He was indeed the dietitian as claimed. He, however, did not taste good.

That being said, and after much thought put into this, Magna, I'm calling you out for thinking that not having posted yet since the thread opened LAST NIGHT is considered lurking. There are other players who haven't posted yet today, and you're looking to end the day as opposed to making sure no one else gets away with lurking (talk about feigned scumhunting).

I also ask you to point out where my meta leads to scum lurking, as "lurking" (aka, not being around as much as I'd like) has been in my MO for the past month. If you could reference a game I wasn't in the hospital for some time, that'd be appreciated.

I would also suggest town hold Magna accountable for why he thinks my play has anything to do with my eminent lynch. Was it bad? Scummy? Not good enough for you? You seem to need to justify my lynch even if means lynching the roleblocker. Convenient for scum, no?

I also believe DemonHybrid to be scum. His two reasons for voting me before TwistedSpoon even said ANYTHING were for unvoting the claimed vig (ooooo, suspicious), and having suspicion on another player because I strongly felt that Lane was town (far be it from me to have a correct read in this game :roll:). Justifying his vote because I still felt as though he was scum, being the first to come into the day with a vote on the one (if not one of the few) person that suspected him D1.

I believe he tried to kill me last night as well and failed, therefore knowing that I was the SK and fished for excuses to vote for me. Magna, as I don't believe you should still need to wait until my flip to confirm that I'm the SK, feel free to disclose your reasons for believing there were two missing kills (though really only one now that one of them has been accounted for).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My absence thus far mostly has to do with contemplating how best I can assure a win for the town (I don't harbor any false illusions that I can still win, believe me), as I felt my lynch would come fairly quickly upon my first post. That being said, knowing that I'll inevitably be lynched, and knowing that the vig will be dead tomorrow morning (unless the mafia is completely retarded), I would propose using this day as a double lynch option (depending on flips, etc).

I would kill DemonHybrid tonight, unless town agreed there was a better target through their scumhunting today (hense the "double lynch" aspect), and learn his flip, etc.
The town roleblocker can either roleblock me, leave me to die by the hands of the mafia, or try and roleblock who they think is scum and block a kill. Either way, there are ample reasons why it would be beneficial to keep me around for just today, and lynch me tomorrow instead.

I understand the trust aspect, though (seriously, this is why my mind has been buzzing even trying to figure out if it was worth it to bring up the plan). Just try not to completely waste the day. Look at who jumped on me, no questions asked, without even thinking there was still ample time to get me lynched while scum-hunting. If you still think it's best to lynch me today, then chalk it up to dumb luck; sorry dudes, gg, the game was fun while it lasted. : )

I like tomatoes.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Other Mermaid wrote:I also believe DemonHybrid to be scum.
I could see that.

I guess we kind of have to lynch singer. I'm still just not going to vote her though. It doesn't really make a difference.
MoI wrote:
DRK wrote:I feel bad quicklynching singer. The two of us are buds!...even if I won't explain the second mermaid thing to her...
Sure, feel free to let personal feelings get smack dab in the way of Playing to win (assuming you are Town, which I am not at this stage).
You never answered my question about cupcakes :(
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by andrew94 »

dude singer when u say that the town roleblocker can roleblock you, you do realise that stating that u killing xiete= u were not roleblocked last night = you cant be roleblocked for one night

gonna hammer soon
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by singersigner »

That's true. I forgot I had a one-shot roleblock immune ability thing (sooo not used to this).

I mean, that would've defeated the purpose of keeping me around to use for the vig kill anyway. It's pretty much whether or not you want to decide that using me to get the flip on someone else you feel to be scum is worth it or not. You wouldn't guarantee that extra town-controlled kill with TS since he's the obvious NK tonight.

Andrew, I would highly advise against not hammering until everyone's had a chance to respond. It's the easiest way to force scum to play their cards.

I like tomatoes.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by andrew94 »

which is why i said 'soon'

the question is 'is xiete truely the gunsmith' 'will u tell us the truth on who you kill ,and what they are'
etc
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by andrew94 »

i Also hope you realise you have almost nil chance to win this
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by singersigner »

Heh, I don't think there's a doubt that I have to concede the win to this one...

and yes, at this point, I would help the town win.

I like tomatoes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

it's ok
we lynch singer
DH/Twisted die tonight, and we have like 2 lynches left or something to find 1 scum
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I also believe DemonHybrid to be scum. His two reasons for voting me before TwistedSpoon even said ANYTHING were for unvoting the claimed vig (ooooo, suspicious), and having suspicion on another player because I strongly felt that Lane was town (far be it from me to have a correct read in this game ). Justifying his vote because I still felt as though he was scum, being the first to come into the day with a vote on the one (if not one of the few) person that suspected him D1.
It was the WAY you unvoted. You didn't care for an unvote until someone actually pushed you to unvote. You are scum. So, I'm not justified in believing that something like that was scummy when it came from scum?
I believe he tried to kill me last night as well and failed, therefore knowing that I was the SK and fished for excuses to vote for me. Magna, as I don't believe you should still need to wait until my flip to confirm that I'm the SK, feel free to disclose your reasons for believing there were two missing kills (though really only one now that one of them has been accounted for).
Well, considering that's just giant speculation when I can't even TARGET anyone, can you comment on something that's concrete? Like, actual day play?
it's ok
we lynch singer
DH/Twisted die tonight, and we have like 2 lynches left or something to find 1 scum
And once again, you're trying to guide all of the night actions. Even the one from mafia.

Hmmmmm.

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LIKE THE MAFIA ISNT GOING TO KILL TEH VIG
IM LULZING

Return to “Completed Open Games”