Open 293 - Donner Party Mafia, Take Two (Game Over)

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

singersigner wrote: Yes I'm the SK.
haha

I'm taking this as a personal success

vig DRK/DH tonight. haven't decided yet.

you guys owe me one ;)

hammer when you feel like it
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Farewell twisted. :'(
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

see you town

you guys gotta win this for me ;)

my life is in the hands of a successful roleblock or a gambling mafia

~TS

P.S. I actually just realised that now that the SK is gone I don't need to declare my NK target before hand. Especially since I'll probably die tonight, and if not I can say who I killed

I'm leaning friend/DH/DRK, but singers case on magna seems interesting, although I'm not sure I fully understand it

~Screwtape
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:LIKE THE MAFIA ISNT GOING TO KILL TEH VIG
IM LULZING
You're still guiding night actions of not only town, but of the OTHER FACTION. It's extremely anti-town.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

imo, it's just chesskid's playstle :/

~Screwtape
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LIKE THE MAFIA ISNT GOING TO KILL TEH VIG
IM LULZING
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:27 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:LIKE THE MAFIA ISNT GOING TO KILL TEH VIG
IM LULZING
The chances were certainly raised as soon as you pointed it out.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LIKE THE MAFIA ISNT GOING TO KILL TEH VIG
IM LULZING
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

oh, and unless I target a mafioso who targets myself, you guys won't get a flip after the night phase

I'd like to kill mafia and put an end to their daytalk.

Any suspicions of players who you think might have suddenly changed at one point due to daytalk strategy?

~Screwtape
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:17 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@MOD – If the Serial Killer and Goons both tried to kill the same person (aka Xalxe) how would the rules specifically govern the reveal of Xalxe’s identity?

--
Singer wrote:That being said, and after much thought put into this, Magna, I'm calling you out for thinking that not having posted yet since the thread opened LAST NIGHT is considered lurking.
The lurking in question was not today but yesterday. Nice try there Tex. I reference you to the following posts –
MoI ISO 7 wrote:The following group of lurkers has at least one scum in it – mockingjaye, pappums, drshotty and singersinger.

Are they all scum? Of course not but both statistically and behaviourally there is one scum blending in with his fellow low contributors. Possibly two since we have two independent factions. Don’t forget this list after I’m dead.
MoI ISO 22 wrote:Deadline is almost here. The following players are absolutely lurking / active lurking …. there is scum hiding in this group somewhere –

Friend (we will know soon enough)
Singersinger
Romanus
Xalxe
The first was made on March 21st and the second on March 29th. I have clearly indicated you were lurking Day 1. Attempting to spin that to say I was calling you lurking solely for not posting immediately after Day2 opened is scummy. Not that you haven’t already admitted to being scum.
Singer wrote:I also ask you to point out where my meta leads to scum lurking, as "lurking" (aka, not being around as much as I'd like) has been in my MO for the past month. If you could reference a game I wasn't in the hospital for some time, that'd be appreciated.
Metropolis … where you lurked as a Hydra.

Did you ever post in this game that you were in the Hospital? I seem to have missed that little bit of information. Am I a mind-reader? Nope ... I looked at your ISO. No mention of being hospitalized. You were lurking IMO Day 1 as my ISO suggests and the results of Metropolis show you have a propensity to lurk as Scum.
Singer wrote:I would also suggest town hold Magna accountable for why he thinks my play has anything to do with my eminent lynch. Was it bad? Scummy? Not good enough for you?
See the above. Your play was increadibly lurky and I call you potential scum immediately on that. If you think my post where I warn the REAL role-blocker not to get drawn into counter-claiming you is scummy I’d love to see you frame the scum motivation.

Why would scum discourage the possible coutner-claim? They would want it so they can eliminate another damaging Town PR. Derp.

As to the rest of your post where you ask to live and be role-blocked – no thanks … you are scum and need to die. The added bonus is that you dying halves the scum driven NKs and also frees the Role-blocker up to actually block kills as opposed to just banging against your 1 shot protection from being role-blocked …

Just hang.

--
Twisted wrote:vig DRK/DH tonight. haven't decided yet.
Given that DRK was the number one driving force behind wagonning someone other than Friend (who had claimed VT already) or Lane (who had been in jeopardy due to his play) and the result was Xalxe’s being outed and killed I think DRK would be a great choice. Especially since he’s more worried about asking about cupcakes than actually scum-hunting.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Given that DRK was the number one driving force behind wagonning someone other than Friend (who had claimed VT already) or Lane (who had been in jeopardy due to his play) and the result was Xalxe’s being outed and killed I think DRK would be a great choice.
glad I have your approval :]

what do you think of friend though? is he really VT?

~Screwtape
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MoI likes DRK as a shot
hint hint hint that means shoot DH cuz MoI sucks
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

I'm not killing DH

I had my chance to do that and I reconsidered
DRK>DH

~Screwtape
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

post a case on DH and we'll see

I want opinions on friend though too. He was very nearly yesterday's lynch

~Screwtape
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I posted my 2 sentence summary
My gut has hellishly good accuracy
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

chesskid3 wrote: My gut has hellishly good accuracy
you lynched lane :/

and we know he was town

~Screwtape
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

MoI wrote:Given that DRK was the number one driving force behind wagonning someone other than Friend (who had claimed VT already) or Lane (who had been in jeopardy due to his play) and the result was Xalxe’s being outed and killed I think DRK would be a great choice. Especially since he’s more worried about asking about cupcakes than actually scum-hunting.
You have a very selective memory. Allow me to correct it for you:

I was the main proponent at deadline of trying to get Friend lynched (who had claimed VT already) over lane (WHO WAS FUCKING OBV-TOWN YOU HAD TO BE A COMPLETE IDIOT TO THINK HE COULD POSSIBLY FLIP SCUM). Xalxe got outed because since he's apparently town, he has no idea what constitutes a scum tell and DRK is a terrible choice for a vig shot. And I did my scumhunting day 1. I don't care if it was wrong or not, but I was scumhunting. I was more interested in asking about cupcakes than in answering your bullshit questions, 99% of which DO ABSOLUTELY FRICKIN' NOTHING.

I can turn the tables here if you want.

Given that MoI was the number one driving force behind wagoning lane (THE MOST FUCKING OBV-TOWN PLAYER IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME) and the result was THE LYNCH OF A FUCKING OBV-TOWN PLAYER DAY 1, I think MoI would be a great choice. Especially since he's more concerned with asking stupid questions than actually scum-hunting.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
chesskid3 wrote: My gut has hellishly good accuracy
you lynched lane :/

and we know he was town
i lynched lane mostly for being dumb...I wanted a romanus wagon
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

(I'm not actually suggesting to vig MoI. I'm just showing how his argument falls apart when you consider REALITY.)
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:47 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Actually, maybe MoI IS scum....it would certainly explain how he could possibly think lane was scum day 1 and why he's making such a crap argument for me to be vigged. -_-
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

nah dude
DH/Romanus
tag em and bag em
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 2.2

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

singersigner (5): DemonHybrid, TwistedSpoon, chesskid3, tclawren, MagnaofIllusion

Not voting (5): Romanus, andrew94, DeathRowKitty, singersigner, Friend

Deadline is April 17th, 2011, at 2:46am EST (site time). A countdown to the deadline is here.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:@MOD – If the Serial Killer and Goons both tried to kill the same person (aka Xalxe) how would the rules specifically govern the reveal of Xalxe’s identity?
As per 27c, if both the SK and a Goon killed Xalxe, they would both "gain" the body.
As per 28, in that situation, lynching either the SK or the Goon who performed the kill will reveal Xalxe's role.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:56 am

Twisted wrote:what do you think of friend though? is he really VT?
I still feel he could be scum. He’s lurking and hasn’t made anything close to a case about anyone at all.

--
DRK wrote:I was the main proponent at deadline of trying to get Friend lynched (who had claimed VT already) over lane (WHO WAS FUCKING OBV-TOWN YOU HAD TO BE A COMPLETE IDIOT TO THINK HE COULD POSSIBLY FLIP SCUM).
Really? Let’s check the vote record. Here’s your votes for the day in regards to Xalxe / Friend.

461– Xalxe
462– Andrew
470– Xalxe
514 – Friend

Xalxe claimed Dietician at 494 thanks in part to your vote at ISO 461 / 470. Which is BEFORE YOUR FIRST FUCKING VOTE FOR FRIEND.

So don’t play the “I was the push behind Friend” when you didn’t vote for him until Xalxe claimed.

Friend was the leading lynch at Mod Vote-Count ISOs 20, 21, and 23? You vote was floundering on No Lynch in that time frame. Yet suddenly you are part of the Xalxe wagon that derails Friend and causes a bad claim.

So AGAIN, you didn’t push Friend’s lynch AT ALL until after you had tried to wagon Xalxe. After Friend had claimed VT at 429.

So don’t think you can scream FUCKING REVISIONIST HISTORY at me when you don’t have the facts on your side.

Shoot DRK …

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:58 am

DeathRowKitty wrote:Actually, maybe MoI IS scum....it would certainly explain how he could possibly think lane was scum day 1 and why he's making such a crap argument for me to be vigged. -_-
Lol ... I can turn this around also.

I can't see how you could possibly thing Xalxe was scum Day 1 he SCREAMED Town.

Nice fucking try.

Return to “Completed Open Games”