A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Setael »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah Setael, what with the not-picking Thor bizniss?

Your silence on the matter is telling.
What silence? I addressed this. If none of you bother to read my post today, at least read it after I flip.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Setael wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah Setael, what with the not-picking Thor bizniss?

Your silence on the matter is telling.
What silence? I addressed this. If none of you bother to read my post today, at least read it after I flip.
Yeah, that's not a valid excuse when it was stated numerous times that no matter what side
Thor
was on, Thor was dying. You should have picked Thor regardless, there was no "Well, maybe they'll kill Magua" when I'm pretty sure everyone but Thor and yourself thinks he's town.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Meaning, of course, that the only reason to not pick Thor was to save yourself one more night.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Setael »

Did you read my post shadow? Please explain how you can discount magua's scumminess so easily.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 5 votecount 1.

Setael (5) Popsofctown, Shadow1psc, Magua, Hasdgfas, Danakillsu
Zdenek (1) Setael

Not voting (7)Locke Lamora, Benmage, LynchMePls, Zdenek, Twilight Sparkle, DrippingGoofball, Bunnylover

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
*No one is due a prod
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Setael wrote:Did you read my post shadow? Please explain how you can discount magua's scumminess so easily.
Because you blatantly acted anti-town. Magua also claimed a kill that was obviously non-stark, and he goes uncountered.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Setael if you flip town I promise to campaign for Magualynch <3
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

popsofctown wrote:Setael if you flip town I promise to campaign for Magualynch <3
If Setael flips town he becomes arguably the worst player on the site in one fell swoop.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Info still to come :shifty: L-2

STILL NO VOTES.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Setael »

Benmage wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Setael if you flip town I promise to campaign for Magualynch <3
If Setael flips town he becomes arguably the worst player on the site in one fell swoop.
Unless Magua is scum. If Magua flips scum, you owe me an apology. If it turns out he's town, ok maybe.

Seriously though, put yourself in my shoes. Choice A guarantees a mislynch and possibly 2 mislynches. Choice B leads to either one mislynch and a scum dead or one mislynch. Also, if you choose B scum has to get one more townie mislynched. Choice B is clearly superior, so that is what I did.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Setael wrote:He didn't bother to address anything I said about either of them, nor let anyone else weigh in. Instead ordered someone to hammer. After this post, I started thinking about picking Magua instead of Thor. That way if I died, I'd at least take one of the scum team down with me and if I didn't I'd have a chance to make a case on Magua. This way the scum has to get one more mislynch and when I flip town maybe you'll actually look at Magua.
I just don't understand.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Setael wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Unless Magua is scum. If Magua flips scum, you owe me an apology. If it turns out he's town, ok maybe.

Seriously though, put yourself in my shoes. Choice A guarantees a mislynch and possibly 2 mislynches. Choice B leads to either one mislynch and a scum dead or one mislynch. Also, if you choose B scum has to get one more townie mislynched. Choice B is clearly superior, so that is what I did.
BULLSHIT. Look at it like this.

In your scenario we killed Thor. And Lost Nexus/Andrius

3 dead townies.

However we are automatically lynching you today for not following orders. (For theatrical effect you will be town)

So now we lynch another townie...And have yet another night. In which we could very likely have 2 kills.

Leaving no less then 4 dead townies...99% 5 dead townies...and yet still very likely 6 dead townies.

^^^^^^This is the scenario you created if you are town.

Now had you been town...and followed orders you and Thor would've died.

We'd still probably lose Andy and Nexus.

Our net loss is 4 dead townies. However we have, as planned...removed 2 questionable characters, Thor and yourself...with one lynch.

You have dragged it out to two lynches.

Under my plans worst case scenario we net 4 dead townies. Under yours we net 6 dead townies. YOU Sir are scum. Or Literally the mostfailtownpersoneverIacceptyouaskscumbutthisbanteringissomewhatamusing.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Setael wrote:Seriously though, put yourself in my shoes. Choice A guarantees a mislynch and possibly 2 mislynches. Choice B leads to either one mislynch and a scum dead or one mislynch. Also, if you choose B scum has to get one more townie mislynched. Choice B is clearly superior, so that is what I did.
Can you explain it so a brainless numbskull like myself can understand it?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Setael wrote:Seriously though, put yourself in my shoes. Choice A guarantees a mislynch and possibly 2 mislynches. Choice B leads to either one mislynch
and a scum dead
or one mislynch. Also, if you choose B scum has to get one more townie mislynched. Choice B is clearly superior, so that is what I did.
Can you explain it so a brainless numbskull like myself can understand it?
How does choice B ever lead to and a scum dead?? We we're voting Thor dead 100%.

Choosing B doesn't mean scum has to get another townie mislynched because scum are freely given the "mislynch" if you are town..because you didn't follow orders...they don't have to push shit. The modconfirmed player is pushing this. Meaning you gave them an additional night to kill. I.E. if you are town.. OMGUFS
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Benmage wrote: I.E. if you are town.. OMGUFS
You're entertaining the possibility of Setael-town?

What I don't understand is why Setael followed some vague hunch by herself, knowing that Thor was going to die no matter what, not actually knowing Magua's alignment.

So I have a hard time wrapping my head around Setael-town doing this. The justification *might* work if Setael-town knew Magua and Thor's alignments... but she'd only know if she were scum, obv.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh, lol Setael is scum... I'm just having a jolly over here.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Setael is probably scum with Magua.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Setael is probably scum with Magua.
I couldn't agree more.

OKAY so we lynch Setael today nailing a 4th Stark.

Bunnylover. You protect me, and ME ALONE. Sorry DGB, I got this one….this way there’s no wine. And BL can’t not not die before me. (think I got those negatives right)

Zdnek is still probably the SK.

Magua who was pushing against this theory for the longest time just ate face. In fact the most likely reason for Nexus to not have RB’d Zdenek would have been because of Magua.

Could Magua have been faking his one shot vig kill on diddin as the SK’s kill as some sort of scum gambit knowing the SK could never logically CC….possible.

LYNCHING ORDER:

Benmage - Hand of the King
DrippingGoofball
Bunnylover
Danakillsu
Hasdgfas
Shadow1psc
popsofctown
Locke Lamora
LynchMePls
Twilight Sparkle
Magua
Zdenek

Setael
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ooops with that I meant to
Vote Setael

BUNNYLOVER PROTECT ME

HAMMER AWAY!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

popsofctown wrote:There's honor in fighting to the death, Benmage. Players should play to their wincon until they are no longer allowed to post.
Don't lecture me about Honor Kingslayer!

(Bored...lets do this! :twisted: )
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:54 pm

And here comes the WIFOM:
Benmage wrote:
BUNNYLOVER PROTECT ME
Has everyone posted yet today?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Setael may be scum, but if we lynch Zdenek, don't we have one fewer NK?

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote: don't we have one fewer NK?
Potentially.. I'd rather take the guarantee.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Magua »

Benmage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Setael is probably scum with Magua.
I couldn't agree more.
Yawn. You're bad at this.
Benmage wrote: Magua who was pushing against this theory for the longest time just ate face. In fact the most likely reason for Nexus to not have RB’d Zdenek would have been because of Magua.
Explain why Magua-scum would *want* an SK killing. Doubly, explain why Magua-scum-who-is-lying-about-killing-diddin-so-is-confirming-himself-as-scum-to-the-SK would want an SK killing.

Thirdly, but this can wait, you'll have to explain why Magua-scum is not going to let Zdenek be lynched tomorrow.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Setael »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Setael wrote:He didn't bother to address anything I said about either of them, nor let anyone else weigh in. Instead ordered someone to hammer. After this post, I started thinking about picking Magua instead of Thor. That way if I died, I'd at least take one of the scum team down with me and if I didn't I'd have a chance to make a case on Magua. This way the scum has to get one more mislynch and when I flip town maybe you'll actually look at Magua.
I just don't understand.
I was V/LA and couldn't pull up quotes and present a decent case on Magua. He obviously wanted to end the day quickly so I would never get the chance. (Notice he's still ignoring it.) The only way I would be able to post this case on Magua was to not pick Thor so I could still be alive today to post it. I figured if I died, Magua would die too and if I lived I'd be able to post the case.

There's no reason for a townie to have lied about/lost track of his read on me. Plus, (probably before he decided to try to take credit for the diddin kill) he said he forgot that LMP didn't kill diddin and then asks LMP who he killed. (Magua ISO post 76). How does that make ANY sense if Magua is the one who killed diddin? It DOESN'T. Only scum would post without addressing this, and only scum would call for a hammer the way he did yesterday, clearly hoping my post about him would be forgotten if I died.

@Benmage - Your math on the kills assumes we continue to let the SK live so there are 2 kills every night. Just like you said, whether Thor and I both died last night or just Thor, nexus and Andrius would still be dead. We are +1 townie because I didn't choose Thor than we would've been with your plan and I was able to go back and find the Magua quotes to post, so no matter what you say I still think it was the right choice. We should be lynching Zdenek today. Even if I WERE scum, we should be lynching Zdenek to cut the NKs down to one. And you say I'm "the guarantee" but just because I decided not to follow your plan does not make me scum and doesn't even make me a terrible player. It was the best choice in light of Magua wanting me hammered before I could post a case.
Magua wrote:Explain why Magua-scum would *want* an SK killing. Doubly, explain why Magua-scum-who-is-lying-about-killing-diddin-so-is-confirming-himself-as-scum-to-the-SK would want an SK killing.

Thirdly, but this can wait, you'll have to explain why Magua-scum is not going to let Zdenek be lynched tomorrow.
So, you're saying that if you were scum you would not want the SK killed. (Makes sense since scum of course needs the 2 NKs each night). And you're also saying that tomorrow you're not going to let Zdenek be lynched. Am I missing something?

Why did you say that about forgetting that LMP didn't kill diddin?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”