Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Apokalyptika »

Page 1--Confid FoS's Hiraki, unvotes Hazard (me) to vote Silver. Meransiel also FoS's Hiraki, random votes #58. Singer votes Confid without noting Meran, Hiraki points this out. Pim random votes Meran, then unvotes without explanation to vote Hiraki.
Possibly something here, but not sure what.

Page 2--Pim asks for more Hiraki votes. Meransiel unvotes 58 to vote Furc, in response to bvoigt doing the same. bvoigt then turns around to vote Meran saying the reasoning was shoddy. Meran defends claiming need to push lurkers can wait, Hiraki wants to vote Confid but feels meh about Meran's bandwagoning and unvotes.
Town points for bvoigt.

Page 3--Meransiel says Pim is trying to be funny and failing. Silver says meransiel's no fun.
Possible Pim defense?

Page 5--Meransiel says Furc's post about unvoting without voting to be really weak. Furc has his eye on him, as well as Hiraki. Pim asks for further explanation from Meran.
Town points for Furc, maybe some for Pim.

Page 6--Meransiel says Furc's post was weak "cause it is", says it's the only weak point, says Hiraki's kind of scummy but Furc's not town. Hiraki could vote either Meran or Confid, but votes Meran because he needs more pressure. Meran posts "Me needing pressure, who knows", Klazam votes him for meaningless posting. Meran claims surprise, asks for scummy things he's done to be pointed out so he can clarify. bvoigt dislikes this post for unexplained reasons. Meran says Furc's arguments are suspicious but not wrong (mostly).
Town points for Furc again, also Klazam and Hiraki.

Page 7--Klazam explains Meran vote, thinks it's justified. Pim asks Meran why Hiraki is scummy, agrees with bvoigt regarding Meran. Hiraki says Meran's scummy because his posts are horrible, also bandwagoning because he can. Furc unvotes to vote Meran, saying he's going with Nacho for now.
Not liking the fact that Klazam said his vote was "justified".

Page 8--Twisted says silver/furc fighting is town on town, distracts from Meran case, votes Meran. Klazam asks why Twisted got on the Meran wagon, Twisted says for strawmanning. Klazam asks where the strawmanning was. Meran says silver's justification is clean and to the point, Confid's scum, tells Twisted that he wasn't strawmanning, Hiraki and singer hard to read. The great List o' Reads comes here, I'm not copying it. Also wants clarification on Bokchoy/pod's point about quote wars being unhelpful. Hiraki says Meran should try questioning more.
Klazam looks worse here, kinda chainsawing Twisted.

Page 9--bvoigt asks Meran what gives her town reads, null reads. Meran says bvoigt's active scumhunting, hiraki's passive-aggressive (which is either scum or town) and Number 58 is gut town. Meran also believes Hiraki. Meran forgot some players, bvoigt reminds him of them. Klazam low profile and not paying attention, yet neutral/town. Bokchoy/pod and Hazard/me null. Twisted asks for explanation of Meransiel's town read on Nacho, notes contradiction on his read on Twisted. Also notes inconsistency on Meran's accusation that he jumps too easily on wagons. Hiraki now declares Meran town. Meran says Nacho is now neutral, forgot the game was roleless. Also, dropped scumread of Twisted because he wanted to keep suspicion to 3 scums, still mostly null. Says he's not OMGUSing Twisted. Twisted says that still doesn't justify the conclusion, has his eye on Meran.
Klazam really isn't looking very good here. Meran's abandoning suspicion of Twisted makes him look slightly scummy, and gut read on 58 doesn't look great either. Also, Hiraki doesn't say anything between his page 7 declaration of Meranscum and this declaration of Merantown to indicate his change of views.

I'll do the rest of the game in a bit, wanted to get this out there before someone quickhammered. Currently I feel like a
Vote: Klazam
Witness the man who raves at the wall
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

WHY ARE YOU DOING THE GAME NOW?

FUCK. YOU'VE BEEN IN THIS GAME SINCE NEAR THE BEGINNING, AND YOU DECIDE TO SCUMHUNT NOW AT L-1?

I HATE YOU LIVING GUTS.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

Hiraki wrote:WHY ARE YOU DOING THE GAME NOW?

FUCK. YOU'VE BEEN IN THIS GAME SINCE NEAR THE BEGINNING, AND YOU DECIDE TO SCUMHUNT NOW AT L-1?

I HATE YOU LIVING GUTS.
Take it down a notch, please.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Hiraki »

It was sarcasm, but fine.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Klazam »

Apok:

Chainsaw? how?

I noticed that twisted voted with very little reasoning behind it, so i asked him what was it, and he answered strawmanning, and never points out exactly where the strawman was. This warrants questioning, in my book.

And you may not have noticed, but i left my vote on Merascum. if i was chainsawing, don't you think i would have moved my vote to twisted?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Klazam »

Apokalyptika wrote:
Klazam votes him for meaningless posting. Meran claims surprise, asks for scummy things he's done to be pointed out so he can clarify.

Klazam low profile and not paying attention, yet neutral/town.

Klazam really isn't looking very good here.

I'll do the rest of the game in a bit, wanted to get this out there before someone quickhammered. Currently I feel like a
I cut out all the other stuff, only leaving the parts where you talk about me. It seems you have very inconsistent opinions.

In that post, you say that I'm neutral/town/scum, which leads me to believe that you're not certain about me. Why the vote, then?

I want to hammer, but i need to wait and see what nacho and NS's thoughts are.... :igmeou:
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:06 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Vote Count

Apokalyptika - (7) bvoigt, Hero764, Hiraki, twistedspoon, Nachomamma8, Nobody Special, Furcolow
Hiraki - silverbullet999
Klazam - Apokalyptika

Not Voting - Klazam, pod person, HackerHuck, Singersigner, Number58, ConfidAnon

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
The current deadline is Tuesday, April 26, at 8PM EST.

Looking for a replacement for HackerHuck.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Nobody Special »

There's not a lot for me to say, really. My suspicions of #58, while lessening slightly, are still there. However, Hazard/Apok is the scummiest person I see right now. Thus, my vote.

Nacho's lack of activity is kinda infuriating, y'know?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Nobody Special wrote:However, Hazard/Apok is the scummiest person I see right now. Thus, my vote.

Nacho's lack of activity is kinda infuriating, y'know?
what the-

Hazard isn't even in this game anymore :/

and what do you think of Hikari's last minute Mer-scum defence?
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Klazam »

Nobody Special wrote:More commentary later (hopefully late tonight). For now,

Vote: Apok

This suggests to me that you have a bit more to say than what you just said.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

exactly why i questioned him :3

~Screwtape
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 am

Post by singersigner »

Nobody Special wrote:Nacho's lack of activity is kinda infuriating, y'know?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
vote: Hiraki

more scumhunting and analysis in that one post than Hiraki has had all game
Meransiel implicated Hiraki in their first vote with a FoS on Hiraki which, since it is a posted tell, is somewhat outdated... but people really overlook this one. I really like this tell, and that is why I refrain from early FoS in RVS due to flipping implications of association
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I also dislike $573, "I'm not going to defend myself any more/better than this" feels scummy. Town would/should be like "I don't need to defend myself to you" not "my defense is weak"

If Meransiel dropped that tell on purpose to get you lynched, sorry, but I don't see them being that good of a player.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Furclow, in my posistion, how would you defend yourself.
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by Apokalyptika »

Klazam wrote:
Apokalyptika wrote:
Klazam votes him for meaningless posting. Meran claims surprise, asks for scummy things he's done to be pointed out so he can clarify.

Klazam low profile and not paying attention, yet neutral/town.

Klazam really isn't looking very good here.

I cut out all the other stuff, only leaving the parts where you talk about me. It seems you have very inconsistent opinions.

In that post, you say that I'm neutral/town/scum, which leads me to believe that you're not certain about me. Why the vote, then?

I want to hammer, but i need to wait and see what nacho and NS's thoughts are.... :igmeou:
I'm up to page 17 at the moment, but wanted to respond quickly. The non-bolded part was Meran talking about you, which was obvious from the formatting of my posts. I'm not liking the misrepresentation here. Also, what with me going through page by page, my reads are going to change a fair bit. In addition, I said 'kinda chainsawing' precisely because you didn't move your vote.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

Guys apok seems to be truly scumhunting
I encourage you all to wagon elsewhere
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Apokalyptika »

Page 10--Klazam again pressures Meran to answer him regarding the reasons for his Meran vote. Meran responds by saying he had nobody to point fingers at, and that laughing his suspicion off was the least risky option. Also, struggling not to insult Twisted. Twisted is bored of arguing, has his eye on Meran. Meran's pissed off, but says Hiraki had to deal with the same thing, and Twisted says he's flailing. Klazam asks Meran if Hiraki's wagon is a better place for his vote than Meran's wagon. Meran says his suspicion of Hiraki has decreased a lot in the last 2 pages, and wasn't upset by Klazam voting him. Klazam demands an explanation of Meransiel's quote about not abandoning half-started wagons, Meran says he was curious not disapproving. Says NS's accusation of Nacho is sensible and well thought out, but doesn't know what to think about Nacho due to his strange behavior. bvoigt doesn't like Meran's response, says it makes no difference if there was OMGUSing or not, and arguing semantics is bad. Hacker notes Meran's Pim defense. I say Meran's emotional play is unimpressive. Furc asks Meran who he's suspicious of, suggesting Twisted.
Dunno about Klazam; on the one hand, his Meran pressure looks town, on the other hand, the fact that Meran said it was "less risky" sounds more like scum talking to another scum rather than scum talking to town. Twisted looks great, bvoigt is all right.

Page 11--Meran says that the OMGUSing defeats the argument entirely, that her Pim defense wasn't odd, that I'm tunneling on him for emotional reacting but my Confid arguments are consistent, agrees with silver that hiraki's posting style is baffling,wonders at furc's saying that Bokchoy/pod is bad to give in to silver's argument regarding fur. States again that Hiraki's contradictory for her, Confid's the most scummy, and Nacho is neither town nor scum, but doubting usefulness. Not a reason to vote, though, and considering Twisted. Hacker says Meran's Pim defense is still odd, and thinks that he was trying to keep the game from getting serious. Meran says he wasn't the only one, and Hacker counters that he was the only one defending another player. Meran says he was just stating his opinion. Nacho finally speaks.
Meran's refusal to commit to a solid position on Hiraki is worrying. Slight scum twinge on Pim, slight town twinge on Hacker.

Page 12--Meran says that there was no point in the argument, and is waiting for Nacho's conclusions even though he thinks it will be a wall of reasons why he's scum. bvoigt asks why Meran bothered to say that it would be OMGUS were Meran voting, Furc votes Meran for the attempted wall, because Meran can't make a proper wall if he's not town. Meran says that he said it would be OMGUS if he was voting for it because he was accused of OMGUSing. Also, he tells Furc that it's not easy to make a wall if only a few people post regularly and most of the main points have already been said. He wrote what he thought was notable and thought up his own reads and suspicions. Meran's not even seriously considering Twisted. bvoigt says Meran and Bokchoy/pod are his top two scum. Klazam's suspects are Meran, me, Hiraki, and Bokchoy/pod in decreasing order of scumminess. Says Meran's scummiest because his posts feel wrong; Hacker asks for elaboration. Klazam says Meran's response to questions doesn't feel right, points out Meran's use of the words 'least risky'. Meran says it's because he's a popular lynch and if he gets killed the town has 1 less vote. Twisted notes Klazam's nice find, agrees that it looks like a small scumslip.
So Klazam was the one who pointed that out. Looks like heaps of town points to him. Meran's talking about Nacho kind of sounds like he's trying to discredit him ahead of time, which gives me ever-so-slight town feelings. More townie points for Furc and Twisted.

Page 13--Furc says that making a wall is very easy for him, and Meran should be able to do it. Also casts some suspicion on bvoigt and Klazam for stating suspicions of Meran and Bokchoy/pod, since they're easy/popular lynches, and asks Meran how we can know he's proton. Meran is interested to see Hiraki's new reads, and thinks silver is even more pro-town. Also, Meran says he wants to show a game where he was town and used the same phrasing (in regards to the whole "least risky" thing). (Also, he's saying some other things, but they really don't make sense--the post is 314.) I say that Klazam made a good point about Meran, but that I think he's more being inexperienced than scummy. bvoigt says that Meran isn't overly scummy but has done some things he doesn't like, and you can ISO him to find out what they are. Meran says that Nacho's continued lack of content is starting to be annoying.
Facepalming at the moment. Other than that, not getting much from this page.

Page 14--Meran doesn't believe that Nacho will post by tomorrow. Furc says that Meran's post 314 defending his use of the word "risky" is see-sawing and that the meta defense is very weak. Agrees with bvoigt on Meransiel, doesn't like that Meran's voting him when he suspects Meran. Meran says that he votes furc before furc suspected him, and that he thinks that furc's "I am not scum distancing and then buddying" thing was an unneeded defense. furc says that sheeping someone in RVS is not serious and that Meran still voting him is a joke, since he's obviously town. Meran has a problem with furc saying he's obvtown. #58 tells Meran that furc's probtown and Meran should pursue other suspects. Furc unvotes Meran to vote me, saying that I didn't have the balls to vote.
So furc's been looking good so far, but the unvoting Meran to policy vote me for not voting's rather odd, especially since I was voting. I don't like 58 telling Meran to focus on other suspects, especially the tone he used; it sounds awfully like scum coaching scum to me.

Page 15--Nacho finally finally gives us something, namely his suspicions of Meran. Twisted dismisses Meran as an easy target and asks for the next read. Nacho says Meran's scum, mostly for nonsensical Furc tunneling, Twisted agrees but says he's the obvious choice. Nacho says he'll burn that bridge when he has more time (?) then votes singer. Klazam asks why Nacho voted singer instead of Meran. Furc asks nacho if by 'tunneling on furc' Nacho means that Meran's scum and he's town. Nacho says he meant to prod singer rather than vote, and that he does find Meran to be scum and furc town for the moment. He then makes a long post on Meran's scumminess. I ask why Nacho's still voting singer and not Meran. Nacho says he hasn't looked into singer, Furc points out that nacho's still voting her and urges him to switch to Meran. Meran says that he expected that from Nacho, says furc's accusing him of lying and he can't contradict him because furc will accuse him of lying again, says he was curious about being voted rather than concerned, says he never said Nacho was scum and only thought he was town when he forgot it was mountainous, and said that some of the list was gut and constructing cases isn't helpful, also unvotes since the vote was going nowhere.
So meran's unvoting furc so soon after #58 told him to look elsewhere really gives me bad feelings. Even though Nacho came down hard on Meran, I still don't get resoundingly town feelings from him.

Page 16--pod replaces Bokchoy, says Meran's scum #1 for doing the same thing as confid without a legit FoS, at least one of bvoigt and Meran is scum but probably not both, also says Pim is scum and Hiraki's town. pod clarifies that those reads are from the first 3 pages. pod expresses surprise that Meran hasn't been lynched yet, then votes 58 for having suspicions but not acting on them. He dislikes Meran's vague indefinite reads, then switches to a Meran vote in the same post. Klazam asks me for my take on Meran, silver moves to the Meran wagon from furc, Twisted says "finally" but wants to hear from Meran before a lynch, as well as nacho and pim. 58 thinks Meran's a decent alternative, but still wants to lynch me. singer wants to know why Meran still thinks confid is scummy, and thinks it's weird that Meran assumes Nacho will have a lot to say about Meran's scummy play. However, she thinks Meran's definitely town, and asks Twisted why he thought Klazam's find was a scumtell as opposed to being inexperienced, and asks if she's the only person to have a town read on Meran. She also feels that Furc's saying that Meran was seesawing and had weak meta defense ironic. She feels Meran's the only viable lynch even though she strongly disagrees, but would rather lynch Nacho. Singer then votes Nacho.
pod looks pretty townie here. Silver actually doesn't look as town as I and many others were saying earlier; he could be scum jumping on the Meran wagon now that it seems unstoppable. Singer's null so far here, but worth keeping an eye on.

Page 17--I say I have a neutral read on Meran, and I just feel he's a newb. Singer accuses me of ineffectively fence-sitting. Meran despairs at being the lynch target, asks for people not to rush, asks Twisted about wanting to lynch him from the start, and asks singer what made her suspicious of nacho, saying it would be sad to have two towns lynched day 1. Singer says that her read of Nacho changed from town to scum, and Meran says that's fair enough and believes her. NS prefers a Nacho lynch to a Meran lynch, saying Meran's not all that scummy and is new, where Nacho's actively being anti-town. Furc unvotes to vote Meran, and is also open to wagoning Singer/Confid/NS/bvoigt. Singer says that since Meran has been so controversial and wagoned almost to lynch, keeping them around will be detrimental for town in the later game. She still feels that Meran's town. pod agrees with Singer that I'm fence-sitting regarding Meran, and notes that Meran's comment about dying regardless of alignment doesn't imply town or scum.
Something of a singer/Meran link here; not huge, but some scumpoints for Singer. NS worth keeping an eye on.

Page 18--bvoigt unvotes Meran to vote me, assuming he's caught me in a trap. Klazam states v/la, and is still comfortable with his Meran vote. Hero replaces Pim, and jumps right into a Meran vote. Also states suspicion of singer and myself, wants to lynch me day 1, and says he'll provide specific reasons for voting Meran if asked. Twisted agrees with Hero's plan. Twisted, bvoigt, and fur all support lynching me and Meran, but furc is worried about letting Meran off the hook. Twisted says Meran wouldn't be off the hook if I was lynched first. Furc accuses Twisted of flip-flopping and says that there is no way that anyone other than Meran should be lynched today. Twisted says he wants both me and Meran dead, Hero says his ego will be huge if we get two scum flips.
Considering the amount of fire Meran's under, it would be a great scum move to link a townie with Meran and try to minimize losses. Furc, Hero, bvoigt, and Twisted endorsed this; I currently have town reads on everyone but Hero, so this calls for a FoS on Hero.

Page 19--Nacho comes back, says singer's town, and unvotes her to vote Meran. pod shows support for lynching me day 1, saying there's a 66% chance I'll flip scum after meran's scumflip. NS hasn't noticed me until now, thinks Meran's scummier than me, but we're both dubious. Also says I've gone after Meran a lot but Meran only mentioned me once. Furc unvotes Meran to vote me, saying he thinks that lynching me will provide more information, and that paying attention in this game is the only way to win this scenario for his faction. Also, he asks Meran to claim. Twisted points out that this is mountainous, so Meran doesn't have a lot of options regarding claiming.
NS, didn't you say before that you thought that Meran wasn't scummy, but rather inexperienced? A little opportunistic here. Also, Furc's last couple posts are very sketchy considering Meran's flip. Still feeling town overall on him, but those posts used up a lot of his towncred. Also, he mentioned winning for his faction…tiny point, but he didn't say his faction was town.

Page 20--Furc says Twisted ruined any chance of his gambit working, votes Meran again. Twisted says we'll lynch Meran anyways, and he's almost certain to flip scum. bvoigt says he's willing to hammer, but wants to hear what Meran has to say. Twisted said that he'd hammer if he were bvoigt, Hiraki comes in to say that a Meran wagon had better be good. Silver "hammers" Meran, Hiraki says Silver's a dick and doesn't care what Meran will flip (but says he'll flip town). Silver asks how Hiraki knows Meran will flip town, Hiraki says he's 100% sure Meran's town, Silver asks why Hiraki's 100% sure, Hiraki just says that Meran's town again, Hero asks why he didn't say anything if he thinks Meran's town, Hiraki presents two quotes where he's supposedly said Meran's town. Silver says that stating reads and making a comment doesn't qualify as saying why Meran's town. Singer says that she wasn't the only one to believe that Meran was town, and I FoS everyone saying Meran's town especially if he is. 58 says that I'm scum again regardless of the flip, but he believes Meran will flip town. Singer said that she had previously said that she felt she was the only one to have a town read on Meran. Twisted notes that Meran obvscum isn't dead yet.
So Furc unvoting was just a gambit, I guess. Not sure where voting me fits in there, but I'm willing to accept it. Silver does look very town here. Again, I run into the thing where I'm believing Hiraki's scum, but I can't rationally find a reason why he would defend Meran as scum.

Page 21--I note the fake hammer, and say again that I think it's scummy to talk about a target's flip before he flips. pod says someone should hammer because we're close to deadline and Meran's scum. Silver says he knew the hammer was fake, and he wanted Meran's reaction though others' reactions were interesting. Hiraki asks Silver why he didn't question Pod's sureness of Meranscum, Twisted agrees with Pod and sends out a general plea to everyone to hammer. Silver says that pod saying "Meran is scum" isn't the same thing as saying that he's 100% certain he's scum. Furc's suspicious of Hiraki over the last page. Hiraki and Furc have a little tiff. Silver breaks down Hiraki's defense of Meran, and notes his attempt to push suspicion onto pod. Silver isn't liking Pod or Twisted at the moment. Silver's push on Hiraki gives Hiraki bad feelings and he says that his statement to Meran had meaning, Silver notes that Hiraki doesn't like pressure and that Hiraki gave no explanation as to what the meaning was. Hero says that Hiraki saying he thinks Meran's town without reasoning isn't saying anything. Various squabbling ensues between Hiraki, Furc and silver, Nacho pokes his head in and says it would be amazing if Meran were hammered in the next two posts.
This page just says "HIRAKI'S SCUM" again. Also, the fact that I still have no read on Nacho is something that I strongly dislike.

Page 22--Twisted wants someone to hammer so that we can kill scum #2, Furc fake hammers Meran, Hiraki continues defending Meran, and says he'll NK whoever hammers Meran. Twisted says that Meran will undoubtedly flip scum, and Hiraki says that if Meran flips town we must agree to kill me next. bvoigt unvotes me to hammer Meran, saying the deadline's coming up and I'll be lynched tomorrow anyway.Twisted endorses this course of action, and says that when Meran flips scum suspicion will be on Hiraki for defending him as well as on me. Silver and Hiraki fight some more. I say that Hiraki had better hope Meran flips scum.

Meran flips scum! It is now Day 1.

bvoigt votes me. Pod posts a new scum list, and notes my interactions with Meran. Says he might do a reread to see everyone's interactions with merino, and votes me. I note the need for a reread, and say that I was beginning to think that Meran actually was town based on the last few posts. Also, I clarify what my suspicions would have been had Meran flipped town. Silver agrees with wagoning me and Pod's case. Hero votes me, says "two for two" and asks Hiraki for his input. Hiraki said the opposing side had a worse case and votes me.
While Hiraki still looks scummy, I can't help but note that this is the second time that Silver's had someone enraged at him. I don't know what to make of it, if anything, but I do think it is interesting.

Page 23--More Hiraki-Silver fighting, Furc votes Hiraki based on Meran's RVS FoS of him. Hiraki asks for Silver to die after either him or me. I post a Meran ISO and feel Hiraki scum, maybe Nacho or Klazam, Furc town, and I'm conflicted by Hiraki's Meran defense. Twisted votes me and asks how Meran was not scum. Nacho posts V/LA and votes me. Twisted says he's tempted to vote Hikari for last-minute protection of Meran, but says it looked like town protecting a read. Klazam is proud of himself for voting Meran, says my defense of Meran is scummy, Hiraki's defense of Meran is town, Silver and Fur are town, and Nacho's getting away with his play, then votes me. NS says more commentary later, then votes me. Silver notes that I'm at L-1, Klazam unvotes saying he's not ready for a lynch and wants to see NS and Nacho's thoughts. I say I'm doing a full reread, and not to get too cocky after catching one scum. Twisted says that I'm scum. Singer hates when people vote and go V/LA. Hiraki wants to lynch me even more. Furc says Hiraki's obvscum, but he's fine with me and votes me. Silver's waiting for a response from Hiraki, Hiraki understands where Furc's coming from but insists he's not scum. Silver votes Hiraki.
Not much new on this page. NS gives me opportunistic feelings.

Page 24--I post first part of my read, vote Klazam. Hiraki rages. Klazam asks how he chainsawed, and notes he left his vote on Meran. Also, quotes me out of context and says he wants to hammer, but is waiting on Nacho and NS. NS says his suspicions of #58 are still there, but I'm the scummiest person here and Nacho's lack of activity is infuriating. Twisted notes Hazard isn't in the game anymore, and asks NS what he thought of Hikari's last-minute Meranscum defense. Klazam says that NS implied that he had more to say than he said, and Twisted says that's why he questioned him. Furc unvotes to vote Hiraki, based on Meran FoSing him. He also dislikes Hiraki saying that he won't defend himself more. Hiraki asks Furc how he would defend myself, I post my quick response to Klazam, and we're all caught up!
Hiraki's scum. NS is scummy.

Final conclusions:
#58-Scummy
Confid-Pretty null actually.
Twisted-Town.
Hiraki-Scum.
Pod-Town.
NS-Scummy.
Hacker-Ever so slightly town, but not enough to definitively say one way or the other.
Silver-Townish.
bvoigt-Townish.
Nacho-Null. I really don't like that.
Furc-Town.
Singer-Null, inclining towards scum.
Pim/Hero-Slightly scummy.
Klazam-Townish.

Notes: This is going to sound incredibly, amazingly hypocritical, but I think that it would be worth looking at the people who claimed that Meran was inexperienced town. This was mostly singer/NS. Also, Nacho really has slipped under the radar, and I want to see tons of pressure on him to contribute.

Unvote, Vote: Hiraki
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Furcolow »

I used up my town cred?
tough shit i guess
unvote;
vote: apok
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Apokalyptika »

*facepalm*

I took the effort to make the post; you should at least read it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

I did read it, and I dislike you backtracking so easily
I feel like you are town, but you are just getting in the way, if you want to be honest.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Furcolow »

Plus your analysis of my gambit as being sketchy is ridiculous. It's a town tell.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Furcolow wrote: I feel like you are town, but you are just getting in the way, if you want to be honest.
Furcolow wrote:Plus your analysis of my gambit as being sketchy is ridiculous. It's a town tell.
what the-
If you feel he's town then why are you voting him?

anyways, I'm satisfied with Apok so far in day 1. Shame he didn't do the same in-depth in day 0.5.

It's certainly better than Nacho who still owes us conclusions to his gambit :igmeou:

Anyawys, we have had a good start getting 1 scum down, but we can't afford to get complacent :/
Personally, I think we could lynch Hikari today, and if he flips town, seriously consider Apok the next day. His lynch is probably inevitable before lylo anyways
VOTE: Hikari
I've given my thoughts on the Hikari wagon and am satisfied with a vote on him for now, although this is subject to change depending on the content I am waiting for from NS

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

yeah, it might look like a complete U-turn from me maybe, but I've considered it

~Screwtape
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

Twistedspoon, you are voting for Hiraki, right?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3

Return to “Completed Open Games”