YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:
daSpot: A hypothetical. Suppose FES flips town. How does that affect your read of YFC?
Don't know about my other head, but as far as I'm concerned, he's still scum. I don't see Yos-town trying to throw such BS at us and hope it sticks while simultaneously making blind, crappy defenses of FES.
There's nothing BS about my case against you. And I'm sure you know that, since you generally haven't even bothered to respond to any of the points I've made against you other then with shitty OMGUS attacks. If you actually thought the case against you was flawed, you've have at least tried to refute it; but you know that I'm right and that you're scum, so instead you consistently try to shift attention and change the subject.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

The "Looking for more heads" Vote Count:

FrogErgoSum (4): Final Destination, DaSpot, Copper,, Balam
DaSpot (3): YosFlavouredCayke, SuperVanillaTownie, FrogErgoSum
SuperVanillaTownie (1): Gummybear
Gummybear (1): LordFonzi
Copper (1):, Greymarble

Not Voting (1): Unicorn

With eleven alive it's six to lynch.

Still looking a re-replacment for SVT.

Smargaret has offered to replace in if she can find another head, so should you know anyone interested please contact her.

DEADLINE: Day Two ends Saturday April 9th at 19:00 EST.

Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by GummyBear »

FFFFFFFFFF.

This game...

We've ISOed players and nothing's changed in our opinion. If you'd like to be kind to a replacement and just get rid of the scummiest player (in our opinion), that'd be cool. We'd rather that slot be lynched and get two more flips to work with than ask TBM to find a replacement because finding hydra replacements SUCK.

Otherwise, this game's pretty stagnant right now. We really just need a flip to go from there.
Lord Fonzi...that's the reason we think one of the leading wagons should be lynched, but would rather see BW/SVT gone. We feel as though that slot's been the scummiest, but the town is split with regards to who to lynch between FES and DaSpot.

UB, you should put your vote back on and just fucking hammer already. This is fucking ridiculous and this game fucking sucks.

vote: FrogErgoSum
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

Other head here. my compatriot has it right.

also no political refenda PLEASE. that analogy made my head hurt copper. in any case why did you feel to put A analogy in the FIRST place? FES is scum end of story.

in fact may be SO BOLD as to say he may be buddying up, or attempting to buddy, to you by going along with it.. like he wants to show that he's town to you by trying to show that he is of the same mind more or less.

just one last bit. I think it's best to clear something. UB isn't scummy just anti-town. FES is both. UB has been too open with it to seem scummy though honestly UB it would KINDLY help if you posted more intelligently in this game than chesskid. (No insult intended, It's just that I know at least one or two people in that hydra and I know they are better posters than this.) Meanwhile, FES has been more of a cautious anti-town. why? A aggresive anti-town has a ace up his sleeve while a cautious anti-town has something to hide.

thus, FES needs rope. unless a good claim happens to which i doubt.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Guess what, guys? I'm going to hop off. It's too complacent of a wagon for me. Instead, let's get a flash wagon going.

Unvote, Vote: GummyBear
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Unicorn Brethren »

*shakes head at Balam*
A wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:34 am

>L-1
>complacent

.... yeah...
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:>L-1
>complacent

.... yeah...
My impression is that there's not enough pushing off the Frogito Ergo Sum wagon for this to be a wagon on scum. There's YosFlavouredCayke's push against you, but I have a difficult time wrapping YosFlavouredCayke-scum around my head, so no dice there either. While I dislike Frogito Ergo Sum's play, the thread feels... I don't know, complacent? I can't think of another way to describe it. Yeah, we're all tired and want a flip, but I really feel this isn't an environment conducive to lynching scum. It's too lazy.

Even my fellow head AGar was confused by my GummyBear vote, so I'll explain. There have been numerous complaints about the game state in this thread, starting with Super Vanilla Townie, and then GummyBear busts in here and goes, "This game sucks!" Way to dampen the town's morale. Bringing town down in this manner is a scum tactic that I have seen work. I'd expect, after 4 people have complained, that the next person to feel that way would know to shut up and do something about it. Slapping a vote on the big wagon and then going, "Game sucks, can we move on now?" isn't productive. Heck, even deadline lynching is more productive than post 752.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Though now that I've actually taken the step of reading Frogito Ergo Sum's iso, I see ONE PAGE from the beginning of March to today. What the fuck.

Lemme meditate on this for a bit. -_-
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm

:|

*rings gong*

THE FUCK IS THERE TO MEDITATE ON?

HE'S NOT GONNA CLAIM BECAUSE HE HAS NO GOOD CLAIM. LYNCH HIM PLEASE.
Henrik Ibsen
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Getting a flip is important to keep the game moving and to get the players out of the stagnant mood they're in. Honestly, a flash wagon on us is a dumb idea for two reasons: 1) we haven't been one of the competing wagons (at least one of which is targeted at scum, we think), and 2) there's barely any information to be gained from a quick lynch.

Kickstarting the game and making it more enjoyable for everyone is effective in moving the town forward in this game. We're not gonna go anywhere until we get a flip, and leaving the two wagons that have been in the lead pretty much the entire day is complete crap and you know it.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Hmm... on the one hand scum read on Balam.

On the other hand, no one gives a SHIT about these two wagons outside of Yos and FD.

Vote:Gummybear

As of this post, you have 33 post-confirm posts made in this thread.

VLA - 1
Catch up soon - 111111111
summary of what happened in the thread - 1111
Fluff/defense (mostly mocking people voting for them) - 1111111
Setup/Hydra Mechanic speculation - 11111
Actual scumhunting - 11111
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Final Destination »

Unvote:
Vote: Gummybear

HEheh

heHEHEHe

EHAHEHAEHAEHHAEHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"You guys cant lynch me I wasnt a main wagon all today >_>
<_<"

LYNCH IT WITH FIRE BABY

[NO ONE APPROVED]
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:01 pm

hang on...

one head thinks gummy is scum the other doesn't over here... so... why is gummy scum?
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
GummyBear wrote:Honestly, a flash wagon on us is a dumb idea for two reasons: 1) we haven't been one of the competing wagons (at least one of which is targeted at scum, we think), and 2) there's barely any information to be gained from a quick lynch.
If there's one thing I hate, it's being limited to X options just because it's close to deadline. If I don't think those options are good, I won't take them, and I'm more than willing to spearhead a new one if I have to. I do not lynch for information; I lynch to kill scum.

I agree that flips are usually good for kicking games back into gear, but I'm not going to rush headlong into a lynch just for that. I don't want to lynch DaSpotthatkillsu; I think they're town. The situation around the Frogito Ergo Sum wagon feels abnormal for me; if Frogito Ergo Sum were scum, I'd expect some epic bussing or something, and their lurky play certainly warrants it. Instead, it's... this, and it bothers me. I'll do a more detailed reading later once I'm semi-done catching up elsewhere, but this is my impression of the situation right now.

Actually, maybe I'll just QFT this line from Greymarble:
Greymarble wrote:On the other hand, no one gives a SHIT about these two wagons outside of Yos and FD.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:05 pm

... oh wait... "WE DON'T CARE IF SOMEONE OUT THESE TWO GET LYNCHED, JUST AS LONG AS IT'S THESE TWO..."

wat?... Not L-1-ing w/o partner.
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
Final Destination wrote:LYNCH IT WITH FIRE BABY
Who are you and where did you come from.
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:one head thinks gummy is scum the other doesn't over here... so... why is gummy scum?
Read their iso.
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:"WE DON'T CARE IF SOMEONE OUT THESE TWO GET LYNCHED, JUST AS LONG AS IT'S THESE TWO..."
WRONG. It has to be GummyBear.

In other news: YES WE CAN.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:08 pm

i was paraphrasing...

reading their ISO.
Henrik Ibsen
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Greymarble »

It's called town fate, you derpa derpa hydra :P

I've actually seen it on the 'off' setting of the 'on/off' switch before, and while slightly disconcerting, is still town.

The fact I'm actually considering comparing this game to Walking Dead should give you an idea of how bad today was.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Welp. I misread. Sorry.
Greymarble wrote:I've actually seen it on the 'off' setting of the 'on/off' switch before, and while slightly disconcerting, is still town.
Meh. I'll take your word for it.

As much as I love the flash wagon, I don't want an L-1 right away with Hammerhorns holding a vote. I'm interested in seeing what happens in this thread over the next real-time day, at least.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Balam wrote:(Equinox)

Welp. I misread. Sorry.
Greymarble wrote:I've actually seen it on the 'off' setting of the 'on/off' switch before, and while slightly disconcerting, is still town.
Meh. I'll take your word for it.
Why take my word for it when you can read and enjoy this fascinating high level game of mafia?
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:32 pm

ANY GAME THAT HAS "FATE WINS" IN THE TITLE IS WELL WORTH A READ

FUHHEAHHAHAHAHAHA
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

MEH

EVERY PLAYER IN THE GAME GAVE THEIR BEST EFFORT

AND DESPITE YOUR BEST EFFORT, OUR WILL TO LOSE WAS TOO GREAT TO BE OVERCOME

Still can't believe that IS couldn't figure out that
A) You claimed RB and I died anyway
B) You had a claimed killing role in LyLo with all the cult-scum dead and the game wasn't over
C) The setup wasn't '6 man 3 town 3 scum.'
D) We'd killed the recruiter on day 3, and three recruits, so how the hell could Raivann be a zombie anyway.

HEY IS IF YOU'RE STILL READING THIS THREAD YOU'RE STILL A CLOWN FOR THAT
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Says the clown that can't post in the right account.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Shuddup.

Llamarble input in the QT
- FES reread does not give him warm fuzzy blanket of scummy goodness a lynch should have
- At least some of the scum are very, very good players. Our scum group is not exclusively composed of the 'catchup soon' hydra, the 'Spot' hydra, and the 'We can't agree on how to do this entire voting thing' hydra.

He promises posting... yesterday. :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”