YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:44 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Greymarble wrote: That was Grey saying 794 & 796 were scumclaims, but I think I agree. They smell a lot like "okay I'll lynch my buddy now and then let's make this mislynch tomorrow. Easiest excuse is to say my scumpal looks like a buddy of the mislynch I've been pushing."
What are you talking about?

DaSpot is scummy as hell. Gummybear is also scummy, and now DaSpot is defending Gummybear with terrible logic. Therefore, it's fairly likely that they're scum together.
Dilemma mafia Yosscummeta shows him saying "I like where you're going with that" when Bub & others attacked his scumbuddy.
...are you seriously trying to use meta now, after denying that meta works all game?

In any case, this is a pretty bad meta argument. "Yos once said he liked a vote in a game when he was scum, and he's saying he likes a vote this game, so he must be scum this game!"

In any case, your entire crappy argument is obviously going to fall apart once Spot is lynched and flips scum, so I'm not especially worried about it.

By the way:

Yos' stuff on Gummy all sounds like "I'll vote my buddy if his wagon really takes off and in the mean time I'll say I like peoples' thinking when they vote them. I won't superpress their lynch myself though."
You do realize I've been saying Gummy is scummy for quite a while now, since significantly before the current wagon, right?
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 am

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

YosFlavouredCayke wrote: Your partner SVT can hang tommorow. You need to die today.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote: Your partner SVT can hang tommorow.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote: Your partner SVT
YosFlavouredCayke wrote: Your
partner SVT
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Yoscaykescumwad

HAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHO'S OUR PARTNER AGAIN? WHO?
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 am

HONESTLY.

WE'RE SCUMMY FOR DEFEND SVT AND NOW WE'RE SCUMMY FOR DEFENDING GUMMY.

WHO IS OUR PARTNER THEN?
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 am

FD
GUMMY
GREYMARBLE

GET
IN
HERE
Henrik Ibsen
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 am

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:
WHO'S OUR PARTNER AGAIN? WHO?
If you can't remember, you should check your role PM.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 am

Seriously, there is right now about a 0% chance that you, gummy, and SVT are all town. There's just no plasuable scum group I can come up with that dosn't include at least one of you, and two of you is more likely.

Which means that either you're scum, probably scum who's been defending your buddy, or else you are a complete idiot townie who's spent all day defending scum. You being scum the more likely scenerio here.

It's also worth mentioning that Gummy was voting for SVT for a while today. They could be scum together, but it doesn't seem all that likely.

If I had 3 lynches today, I'd gladly lynch all 3 of you. Since I don't, my first choice is you, my second choice would be gummy.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Greymarble »

The mafia will not be found by playing "pick three of:"

The spot hydra
The flaky hydra
The 'catchup soon' hydra
The 'how the hell do we vote?' hydra

Also llamarble and me disagree on meta. We tend to hit the same targets from different angles though,
so
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Final Destination »

We are loathe to let FES live.

AGM and I were tossing around the idea though that Yos was hard defending FESTown because he knew he'd get PoE'd by us if FES flipped town.

Yoscayke's bullshit linking of Gummy bear, AS WELL AS Unicorn's bullshit linking= scumteam call time:

Yos
Gummy
Unicorn Brethren

This is my guess, and yes it doesn't involve that intractable SOB FES, but it makes sense holistically. Gummy starts going down in a flash because not enough scum were pushing the FES wagon, and it was stallin, and Balam town had enough and started the train on Gummy. Greytown follows, I follow, Gummy looks to be going down HARD: Yoscarykce and UB start linking her alignment to other townies (DaSpot in particular)

Makes sense to me.

Let's FUCKING DO THIS FINALLY
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Final Destination »

^Not AGM approved
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 pm

lol you guise...

yos just scum slipped...

lynch pl0x
Henrik Ibsen
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Final Destination wrote:We are loathe to let FES live.

AGM and I were tossing around the idea though that Yos was hard defending FESTown because he knew he'd get PoE'd by us if FES flipped town.

Yoscayke's bullshit linking of Gummy bear, AS WELL AS Unicorn's bullshit linking= scumteam call time:

Yos
Gummy
Unicorn Brethren

This is my guess, and yes it doesn't involve that intractable SOB FES, but it makes sense holistically. Gummy starts going down in a flash because not enough scum were pushing the FES wagon, and it was stallin, and Balam town had enough and started the train on Gummy. Greytown follows, I follow, Gummy looks to be going down HARD: Yoscarykce and UB start linking her alignment to other townies (DaSpot in particular)

Makes sense to me.

Let's FUCKING DO THIS FINALLY
I smell that ReaperCharlie is town who has some inane idea that UB should throw all the hammers in this town, so doesn't want to vote if it isn't a hammer. That being said, if we're going to policy lynch someone for extreme anti-town behavior, we have a bloody volunteer in the audience.

Plus he'd probably do the same thing as scum anyway, so w/e, day miller is day miller.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:36 pm

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:lol you guise...

yos just scum slipped...

lynch pl0x
Do you really think you can just keep repeating "Yos is scum" like a bloody parrot and the town will listen to you? The people in this game are not that stupid.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:45 pm

I still would like one person, anyone, to explain to me why we're not lynching Spot today before i switch my vote off of him. Explain to me how the hell anyone could think Spot could possibly be town at this point.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Greymarble »

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:I still would like one person, anyone, to explain to me why we're not lynching Spot today before i switch my vote off of him. Explain to me how the hell anyone could think Spot could possibly be town at this point.
Well I'm pretty sure you have role-related information that coud help you out onto why he's not scum.

As to why the rest of us haven't bought your little QT-flavored mislynch, well, we weren't born yesterday.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:38 pm

... gummy is not obvscum.

yoscayke is.

FES is.

UB... maybe.

SO WHY IN THE FUCK IS THERE A WAGON ON THEM?!?!?!??!?!

I'LL PUSH THIS WAGON UNTIL I'M BLUE IN THE FACE

VOTE YOS.

DONE DEAL
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:54 pm

I STILL WANT AN ANSWER.

A CASE.

NOT JUST "lolreadthieriso"

I
WANT
UNDENIABLE
PROOF
THAT
GUMMY
IS
SCUM

THAT IS FINAL.

IF NONE OF YOU MORONS CAN PROVIDE SATISFACTORY RESULTS THE STOP TRYING TO ALL "LOLIAMAVETWATCHMEGETTHENOTSOOBVISCUMLYNCHED" AND LETS GO AFTER OBVI SCUM YOSCAYKESCUMBAGNEEDSTODIENOW.
Henrik Ibsen
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Lord Fonzi »

Uh can we get a votecount? Immediately?

I'm not liking the change in DaSpot's play. Makes me think we're onto something with the gummybear wagon.

YosCake is town, stop trying to lynch them. It won't happen. I'm suspicious of everyone trying to line them up to die tomorrow if gummybear flips scum.

Incidentally, FD seems to have pulled a 180 here, without any thought given to it. I guess that's the benefit of playing like you're insane, no one gives it a second thought. Anyway, I did notice it, so there you go.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Greymarble »

I FIGURED OUT WHY YOU'RE SCUMMY
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Lord Fonzi wrote:
GummyBear wrote:Past couple of pages:
Re: Copper question about UB's points we agree with...will go back and check in a few hours.

Oh look Lord's talking about animosity between heads...gofuckingfigure he'd allow that to waffle over his reads.
How are we waffling over our reads, exactly?
We're voting you, and stating that you are very scummy.
We have expressed a strong town read on UB. Since we're different people, it's obvious that there are going to be some issues we're not in unison over. The two reads to whom that really applies are FD and FES.
THIS

THIS ENORMOUS CHANGE IN READ

IT IS VERY SCUMMY
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Greymarble »

GreyICE wrote:
Lord Fonzi wrote:
GummyBear wrote:Past couple of pages:
Re: Copper question about UB's points we agree with...will go back and check in a few hours.

Oh look Lord's talking about animosity between heads...gofuckingfigure he'd allow that to waffle over his reads.
How are we waffling over our reads, exactly?
We're voting you, and stating that you are very scummy.
We have expressed a strong town read on UB. Since we're different people, it's obvious that there are going to be some issues we're not in unison over. The two reads to whom that really applies are FD and FES.
THIS

THIS ENORMOUS CHANGE IN READ

IT IS VERY SCUMMY
I give up
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:15 pm

my 180 happens because of reasons i've already posted.

I hung back from 100% scum read from them. up til now it's been a 75% read that was steadily climbing. BUT THAT POST.

CALLING US PARTNERS WITH 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

IT'S LIKE THEY WANT TO TRY TO PUSH THAT BIT WHERE WE WERE APPARENT SCUM WITH BV/SVT

AND NOW?

THEY INTEND TO CALL US SCUM?

WITH PEOPLE WE DEFEND????

WA
HA
HA
HA
HAAAAAAAAAA

I WON'T PERMIT THIS SCUMBAGGERY ANY LONGER.

FINALLY.
AFTER TRYING SO HARD.
TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
GAME AFTER EVER-LOVIN' GAME.
FINALLY
I CAUGHT SCUM.

FINALLY

IT'S THE FUCKING 4TH OF JULY IN MY HEAD.

HALLY-FREAKING-LU-YAH

NOW.

ANSWER MY QUESTION.
NOW
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:20 pm

ebwop: they were trying to push the bit where we are scum with svt UNDER THE CARPET

AND I'M WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:23 pm

HI YOSCAYKESCUM

THIS WILL BE ENTERTAINING.

PLEASE POST A EXCUSE.

PLEASE.
Henrik Ibsen
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Spot: On that note, I want you to give a full case on YFC.

YFC: I'd like you to do the same for Daspot.

I want full cohesive, complete cases.

Also, when does AGM get back? Seriously, this is ridiculous, fate.

P-Edit: I agree with Fonz.
We need a votecount, please.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Ok, so Spot is apparently a member of the "when you're caught scum, spam the fuck out of the thread in all caps" school of thought. Good to know.

I mean, the conversation went like this:

Yos: "gummy is suspicious, and there's a possible link between him and another suspect of mine, Spot, so I wouldn't mind lynching him today"

Spot: "OMG SCUM SLIP AHAHAHAH BLARG LA LA LA I AM SHOOTING COCAINE INTO MY EYEBALLS RIGHT NOW"

You haven't actually explained how me pointing out that your defense of Gummy makes you a likely buddy of Gummy is a "scum slip". That's probably the dumbest thing you've said all game, and it's got a lot of competition.

Of course, you're not going to explain yourself, either. At this point, you're just going to try to spam and clog up the thread with garbage until deadline to try to get the town to no-lynch. Well, it's not going to work.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”