Mini 1138 - Candy Zoo Mafia (Game Over!)

Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Zyrconium »

If the scum in this game don't have wacky powerroles, I'll eat my figurative shoe.... or possibly the Fedora I was planning on lieing about having(Egads NS, don't lynch me for that!).

That said, we should all pretend that none of this happened(for the sake of finding scum) and get back to scumhunting.... or in some people's cases, START SCUMHUNTING AMRUN!

or at least start explaining it to town.

P-Edit:Amrun, there's no reason for that to be in the slightest obvious, but I'd still be surprised if there was more than 1 scum zoo visitor... not THAT surprised any more though. This speculation however won't find scum...
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 am

Post by ToastyToast »

I find this quick topic thing to be a little sketch. If only Zoo visitors can get into a QT, thats like a possible 3-person masonry in a mini. OP. I think we have to assume that if a Visitor picks scum, they would also get into a quick topic. So, this does not make me automatically think Kalofer is town--a little skeptical. I do, however, have a stronger town-read on Hazard now that he has come out with the information.

Nobody Special's use of LAL is bad. Thats how TS died, if you've forgotten.

Amrun seems to clear people as town too quickly

Hoppster's claim is null: Hider's are typically a great scum claim, because they are hard to prove/disprove. The fact that he doesn't have to hide behind anyone makes this even moreso. Hoppster, what happens if more than one person targets you? Is there a limit to you hiding or do you have the power throughout the game?

Zyrconium is still on my scumlist, but my list as a whole has shifted.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Amrun »

Toasty, Hoppster and Kalofer I've had townreads on since D1. For the purposes of today, I won't be lynching either of them. Later in the game, things may change; we'll see.

So you're saying that Hoppster was lying about being a hider when Kalofer backed him up?

How does that make sense?

Zyrconium, you have done less scumhunting than me, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped flinging mud around like that.

I clearly have been scumhunting; all of my questions have purpose and I am not obigated to explain them.

You want a scumlist? You're on top of it.

VOTE: Zyrconium

I'm not ready to clear Hazard, though he probably shouldn't be lynched today so we can evaluate his choices tomorrow.

And for what it's worth, no one stole candy from me last night (or if they did, I am not aware) and I find that fact very strange.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Zyrconium »

Amrun wrote:You want a scumlist? You're on top of it.
And the rest of it?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Amrun, do you not see the possibility that Kalofer could've targeted Hoppster and recieved nothing because of some scum role?
do you not see the possibility that both are scum who want to make one another confirmed town?
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

Toasty, of course I do. For the purpose's of today's lynch only, I have decided to go with the option I believe is most viable: that they are both town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh, and Zyrconium, I'm having a difficult time getting firm scum reads in this game for some reason. Scum's doing a good job of hiding.

Right now, I feel strongest about you, then:

NS
mb53
morthas

But not feeling as confident on those.

Nobody's answering my question. The most important part is how many town zoo visitors are we likely to have?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh, and fair warning to the game, I'm ill and just started some strange concoction the doctors gave me that is making me loopy as fuck. I may not be able to evaluate my own incoherency for the next couple of days; feel free to point out if I say something completely out there as I might actually be in space at the time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by mb53 »

V/LA until the weekend

Tons of school work this week. If you see me posting elsewhere on the site, its because those threads take no thought.
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Post by Charlie »

Stels has been prodded.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by Charlie »

Vote Count 17

Hazard With a Glove (4) - Morthas, crazypianist1116, Stels, Nobody Special
Nobody Special (3) - mb53, Zyrconium, Kalofer
Morthas (2) - vezokpiraka, Hazard With a Glove
Zyrconium (2) - ToastyToast, Amrun
vezokpiraka (1) - Hoppster

Not voting: No one!
With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is on Wednesday, 20th April at 1200 hours (GMT -5)
Kindness
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Kalofer »

Toasty looking ever more scummy. Trying to appear more and more useful while being more and more useless
ToastyToast wrote:I find this quick topic thing to be a little sketch. If only Zoo visitors can get into a QT, thats like a possible 3-person masonry in a mini. OP. I think we have to assume that if a Visitor picks scum, they would also get into a quick topic. So, this does not make me automatically think Kalofer is town--a little skeptical. I do, however, have a stronger town-read on Hazard now that he has come out with the information.

Nobody Special's use of LAL is bad. Thats how TS died, if you've forgotten.

Amrun seems to clear people as town too quickly

Hoppster's claim is null: Hider's are typically a great scum claim, because they are hard to prove/disprove. The fact that he doesn't have to hide behind anyone makes this even moreso. Hoppster, what happens if more than one person targets you? Is there a limit to you hiding or do you have the power throughout the game?

Zyrconium is still on my scumlist, but my list as a whole has shifted.
Yeah it's a 3 person masonry which we didn't know anything about, I was just as surprised as everyone else when I got the quicktopic and I do think we "have to assume that if a Visitor picks scum, they would also get into a quick topic" BECAUSE I SAID SO. Why has the fact that hazard told you the info make you think he's more town? And what the hell gave you the idea that just because I confirmed the claim I'm town?
If neither you nor NS is scum, I'm probably going to start throwing coins from now on.
Praemonitus, Praemunitus.

Trying to perfect the art of not giving a ****
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Eh, I think you are misreading it. I have reservations about you being town. In other words, your confirmation is null.
Hazard is closer to town that you are atm, and this does not seem like a scum ability. You guys can legitimately both be zoo visitors (which is why I'm against lynching either of you). BUT I HAVE A LITTLE PLAN. Your QT ability can allow you to act like pseudo-cops, finding either scum or zoo visitors :D. Don't think there would be more than 3 visitors if they can all talk to one another, so that means if either of you end up in another quick topic N2...well, aim it like an investigate. It can potentially give us great information.

The obvious downside is that we're giving info to scum too, but given that both of you have already claimed zoo visitor....

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Hoppster »

ToastyToast wrote:Hoppster's claim is null: Hider's are typically a great scum claim, because they are hard to prove/disprove. The fact that he doesn't have to hide behind anyone makes this even moreso. Hoppster, what happens if more than one person targets you? Is there a limit to you hiding or do you have the power throughout the game?
I'm
not
a Hider. I've double-checked in the wiki, and my role
is
different.

How does the presence/absence of somebody to hide behind make any difference?

All night actions that target me will fail.

I have the option of carrying out this action each night.

Amrun wrote:Oh, and fair warning to the game, I'm ill and just started some strange concoction the doctors gave me that is making me loopy as fuck. I may not be able to evaluate my own incoherency for the next couple of days; feel free to point out if I say something completely out there as I might actually be in space at the time.
That's probably helpful for this game, tbh! :P

vezokpiraka wrote:Sorry/ I was busy today.

I'll make the case and give some thoughts tomorrow.
Are we getting this?

Kalofer wrote:
[Toasty is]
Trying to appear more and more useful while being more and more useless
ToastyToast wrote:BUT I HAVE A LITTLE PLAN.
Good description is good. :P

With all due respect, Toasty, that's already been partially-implemented.

But anyway, I think the Zoo Visitors should target somebody they find scummy tonight. I highly doubt they'd get back 'Action failed', or whatever Kalofer had, so I might be able to be confirmed further, if there's more people like TT with doubts. It'd also help us to understand this wacky game a bit more I think.

How has your scum-list shifted, Toasty?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:28 am

Post by ToastyToast »

There is something about Amrun that has been bugging me lately.
Its partially from the way he has gone about the Hazard claim
But there is also his vote on Zyrconium. Although he's a scum read of mine, his vote comes off as artificial.

Not to mention his town reads. His 3 town reads come off as artificial too. Its basically "these people are town, BUT DONT LOOK AT ME IF I CHANGE THEM!"

Town read on me: I'm voting for Zyrconium
Town read on Kalofer:???
Town read on Hoppster: I'm guessing your claim, but I don't see that as a town tell.

It makes a difference because 1) it can be tracker and 2) hiders usually die if they hide behind scum (its investigative)
Instead, you are basically bulletproof and can't be targeted. Quite a powerful role, especially in the hands of scum.

So, you've gone from town to null and amrun is leaning scum. Need to ISO her.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Amrun »

Who are you referring to in your previous post, Toasty?

Your muddle antecedents have me confused and I don't know which part to respond to.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:34 am

Post by ToastyToast »

response to Hoppster. He asked me what has changed about my scum reads

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Amrun »

Yes, but it may or may not be about me and my reads. I can't be sure, because if it is, then you called me "he" and "she" in the same post.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:43 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Amrun wrote:Yes, but it may or may not be about me and my reads. I can't be sure, because if it is, then you called me "he" and "she" in the same post.
sorry...it was a really quick post.

I was referring to you though. Basically, why the sudden switch to Zyrconium, and why are you writing hoppster and kalofer off as town?

Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Zyrconium »

@TT: how scummy do you think NS is?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

Sudden? I had suspicions of Zyrconium from day 1. Deciding to place my vote there today didn't feel strange to me at all.

And I have decided to "write Kalofer and Hoppster off as town" because I've had townreads on them from the beginning of the game (with a small bit of waffle on Kalofer) and the information that came out today makes me more confident in those reads. How is having townreads odd? Everyone should have some townreads by this point.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Stels »

Zyrconium wrote:Stels is still scum, CP is still useless and annoying, and probably scum, but fairly unreadable.
Yet you don't vote me; oh the shame.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Zyrconium »

I unvoted you in that post so as to vote NS who just barely managed to outscum you,,, but your bullshit misrep is noted.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Zyrconium wrote:@TT: how scummy do you think NS is?
I don't like his application of Lynch all Liars, but thats the only thing I REALLY have against him.

Friends of the Zoo (in no particular order)
Stels
crazypianist
mb53
Hazard With a Glove (leaning town)

People who don't know where they belong
vezokpiraka
nobody special
hoppster
Kalofer

Enemies of the Zoo (I've been in a very observatory state for this game, but Morthas and Amrun are both leaning scum)
Morthas
Amrun
Zyrconium

Does that help?
My one problem with the list is that my three scum reads are each voting for a different person. So, they don't make much sense as a scum team.

I can see Amrun/hoppster/kalofer as a scum team based on association, but their individual play suggests otherwise.
Amrun wrote:Sudden? I had suspicions of Zyrconium from day 1. Deciding to place my vote there today didn't feel strange to me at all.
And I have decided to "write Kalofer and Hoppster off as town" because I've had townreads on them from the beginning of the game (with a small bit of waffle on Kalofer) and the information that came out today makes me more confident in those reads. How is having townreads odd? Everyone should have some townreads by this point.
I'm more or less referring to you switch from Hazard to Zyrconium. You say he could be lying, but don't challenge him after that, then say you want to keep him around.

Your right--everyone should have town reads. But the fact that the two people who confirmed one another's night actions are your two town reads? interesting coincidence.

Also, why the town read on me? I formed a decent case on zyrconium early on, but...I admit to my inactivity (as Kalofer mentioned). Seems like every time I check, nothing happens. But when I don't say anything one day, I end up having to catch up again.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

No, I don't say, "He could be lying." I'm saying he definitely lied -- which he did. He said he successfully stole something but didn't know what he stole; this is untrue. I also that I could see why he would lie in that situation (to protect Kalofer as another zoo visitor).

My vote on Hazard was pressure and nothing more. I'm still not sure on him, but I'm content enough to leave him alive for today.

It's not rocket science and I'm not sure why it's so confusing to you.

When did I say I had a townread on you, Toasty? I did, yesterday, but today you've moved down to null.

Explain my play with scum motivation behind it, please.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”