GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

It's a slightly ugly vig shot to use though, since now that it's claimed, it really is good at vigging town and very ballsy scum.

Like... note Enigma's really fast unvote midday.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

I think we've got 2x votes on Enigma so we only need Gandalf's hammer and then we mass accelerate.

Enigma town = Fate then bv lynched
Enigma scum = Fate lynched then gg
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm back.

Enigma and Sociopath on Grey is fine, I'm not going to be voting Grey for what should be OBVIOUS FUCKING REASONS. You yourself thought about it before Grey.
Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, XXX! You are Kanbei, the fearless Samurai CO of Yellow Comet. Your homeland is at risk, and you will stop at nothing to defend it! This will be done by slaughtering your enemies with the minimum degree of mercy required by the civilized world. Some of the other CO's will probably try and tell you to slow down and look at some intel or something, but real warriors don't need technology to be victorious - they need strength! Your mind and muscles of steel will prevail!

Activated Abilities:
CO Power: Morale Boost - You call upon the poems and traditions of your Samurai ancestors to boost your spirits! {For the next 4 days, you gain 1 additional vote.}
Super CO Power: Samurai Spirit - You go into a deep meditative state and emerge filled with a power mortals can merely dream of. {For the next 7 days, you gain 2 additional votes and you take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

Static Abilities:
Nerves of Steel - Years of meditation and training have made you physically tougher than the average human. You can withstand a significant beating. {You take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

You are aligned with the Allied Nations and win when all other factions have been eliminated.

Your personal quicktopic is located here: ‪XXX.‬ This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!
This was listed in the OP.

This was also what I claimed IMMEDIATELY to Kise in the Neighbor quicktopic, as part of my gambit to test his alignment.

This is not my real claim. My real claim will come later when I deem it necessary.

AS FOR TODAY, Crazy has boosted Grey, correct? So Grey can shoot two people. Enigma and Sociopath are fine, if only because Socio is impossible to read and hard as fuck to lynch. If Bv/CP are scum they will not last.

AV is town for obvious reasons, Hachi is town and not a fakeclaim because AGM <3s him and he knew what Mask had used.
GreyICE is town for provable ability

Twisted gets downgraded because of his dayplay and PoE is not in his favor. He would also be fine on the Grey wagon.

Other than that so long as one of Enigma and Socio are scum, TOWN CANNOT LOSE THIS FUCKIN GAME. I'm fine with eating a lynch after I fullclaim, but that isn't until we get this shit sorted out.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Fate: are you saying Grey can't be scum with that ability?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No, I'm not scum because I'm not in his QT.

Shhh though AV, this is gonna be the motherload of fakeclaims, and I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Fate »

SCUM having the ability to shoot a [potential] of TWO people on their wagon, and note: this isn't he has to get LYNCHED first for it to activate, he said he can do it WITHOUT being lynched=Incredibly unbalanced scumrole, seeing as he would be able to do it at LEAST twice during the game (One each time, thats two kills) which would be like giving scum an extra kill, and the fact that he is L+1 (which means scum likely have a DV since Mask was L+1 as well which makes me doubt gandalf's alignment...but since he's a claimed Hated Townie that's easily provable).
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:No, I'm not scum because I'm not in his QT.

Shhh though AV, this is gonna be the motherload of fakeclaims, and I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy it.
You HAD me read as town correctly, now you're just in that bin of players that goes "ZOMG FATE IS ULTRAGAMBITING SCUM"

I play it safe as scum, you fuckign KNOW THAT.

What have I done this game?

RAN A GAMBIT AND A HALF WITH MASK BACK AND FORHT THROUGH THE HIMALAYAS after he neighbored me.

GOT A GUILTY ON IMPLOSION AND FLIPPED THE FIRST FUCKING SCUM, WHILE EVERYONE WAS SITTING AROUND WANTING TO LYNCH BV AND CRAZY.

Fucking get your HEAD out of your ASS.

You're getting nommed for VV 2.0 if you fuck this game up, even though you CAN"T since Enigma/Socio have to be scum
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

He can only shoot once normally. The only reason he can shoot twice is because CP powered him up.

Ah. Gandalf. You mentioned Gandalf, hm?

Implosion got lynched with less votes than required, didn't he? Seems like a scum equivalent of Hated Townie.
The fact that TM is L+1 actually makes me wonder if GreyICE isn't the L+1 on the scumteam to mirror TM.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Heh, Implosion was a vote stealer, wasn't he? I was at at least L+1.

Not that it matters. AV, BV, gamdalf, they all have the same ability to lynch me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Fate »

If scum got powered up AGAIN this game then I'd laugh like no tomorrow.

We'll see what Enigma and Socio flip. GreyICE will get PoE'd as well, but it just doesn't feel right at ALL because Enigma has basically claimed scum in thread.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Grey are you good to shoot whoever is on your wagon atm?
Enigma needs to revote you asap.

We're currently (3/6) on the Accelerate Lynch front.
Once Gandalf has dropped his hammer, I'll vote Accelerate Lynch, Grey can comply, and one more person (bv/TS/CP<--- lol where are these lads?) needs to do it too.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

FML. I'm getting tired so my posts are full of fail. Bed time now I think.

Amending the previous post:
If Enigma
doesn't vote Grey
we go ahead with lynching Enigma before the NK.
Then if Grey survives the night we test his 2x kill tomorrow.

If Enigma
does vote Grey
, then Grey shoots two out of Enigma/SP/
Fate
(<--- reality check)
We can lynch Fate tomorrow if we can't get it done before the NK.

Remember that 2x Greyshots makes CP confirmed town, anything less DOES NOT MAKE HIM CONFIRMED SCUM unless GreyICE has flipped town.
And if anyone is scum other than CP that makes TS very likely town.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

If Engima votes me before midnight, I'm good with submitting kills on both.

I doubt it will matter though. I read the first game powers (I NO RITE?) and every single one lasted a fixed duration (like watcher, tracker, vote boost, etc.). I don't see why a roleblock would float on and off at will. I'm RBed for a set duration.

Nevertheless, I'll submit it, and hammer accelerate around 12:30 if it doesn't go off.

If nothing else, the known vote-stealer implosion voted for me, and Enigma did one of the bloodiest quickhammers I've ever seen. Which is like 'lol' when it fails.

My power is basically the inverse of yours, AV, it's not 'L+1' at all.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh look, no votes.

Vote: Accelerate Lynch
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Fate »

Did you submit it Grey?

What happened?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

FYI, for those who are wondering: my passive is pretty simple. One vote for me counts as one vote for me. Never any more. You could easily confirm that tomorrow by having AV, BV310, and Gandalf vote for me. I won't be lynched.

Pedit: No. I refuse to submit a kill on Sociopath because he thinks his own life is getting in the way of us lynching obvscum.

If that makes me scum, so be it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Accelerating the lynch BEFORE you use a double vig kill seems like a pretty fuckin dumb idea. Even if we accelerate lynch and lynch Enigma scum, you dying before you use your power is a situation we NEED to avoid. Having a vig kill only on your wagon is just a GOLDMINE for information, we need to play this out more and see who will vote you and who won't.

Unvote: Accelerate

Enigma needs to post before we can move forward with anything. Scum got there kill in approximately 10 days... let's see that was on the 31st+10=9th. Tomorrow is the 8th so we should be good.

If Enigma doesn't post by tomorrow before Midnight we Accel-Lynch him, that's easy enough.

NOW for your ability: Do the people have to be voting you at MIDNIGHT when it resolves in order to work? Or just had to have been voting you when you send it in?

Because if we can have people vote you, you vig them AND we accel lynch Enigma, then it would be too late for scum to kill you your shots would've already gone off. Right?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Unvote: Accelerate

They have to be voting for me at midnight when it resolves, I asked that question. So I can't toss one on him because he voted for me today. I could do in Socio, but... yeah.

I also want to make sure they go off. As I said, based on the previos game if there's a RB it lasts a set number of days, meaning I really doubt Enigma can snap his fingers and give me my ability back.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't think there's anything we can do then. Enigma isn't cooperating and won't tell us how long his scum RB lasts, and the scum NK is emminent (if he's a scum JK though...wait. He can't kill you! But that's assuming he isn't just a RBer, and they'll kill you anyway after Enigma is lynched)
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Bah.

He's the scum roleblocker. I'm so fucking dead, 'cause I have two bullets in a gun that'll come back online meaning they will have three deaths or one player who REFUSES to vote for me before they get an extra night kill if they don't NK me next cooldown.

I'm willing to give it a whirl, but not if Engima's all like 'teehee, can't leave my vote on ICE' and Socio is like "I dun care, lynch Enigma when I flip town."
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Anyway, I've been considering how I'd rate the player list. Obviously you're up in the air Fate. I mean if AV has info that you've claimed an impossible power, then you have to die. I still want to go with my town read, simply because of how pissed off at me you got. Scum you'd fear some sort of weird shenanigans, town you were just angry that I'm a herpaderp.

TBF I thought it was my best shot at getting Enigma and Implosion to let me vig both of them in one go... I mean how do you pull that off with the restrictions I have on my vig?

Other than that:

TS: I'd say is confirmed watcher. I wouldn't say is confirmed TOWN watcher, if you follow.
CP: I like how I got the boost, was roleblocked, and was quickhammered in one quick go, if you know what I mean. Was really smooth coordination there.
BV310: Scum doublevoter is potentially balanced with powers like mine where we'd just kinda laugh at them. Still...
Socio: I just don't think you bus both scumbuddies in a 2 scum game. Voting for me is null if Enigma is scum, because he'd know if I was blocked, but attacking the shit out of Enigma sure ain't. That being said he seems to be hitting all the 'easy' targets: BV, CP, TS, Enigma, Implosion - if Implosion is the only scum in there, that's still a fair guess as to who I'd peg as mislynchable if I got a scum role PM with this player list.

AV is obvtown
Gandalf is obv 'role-you-don't-give-scum' although once the super-sekret SCO goes off, I'd love to know what the hell it is.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by bv310 »

Grey, the other half to that speculation is in knowing who the other Black Hole COs are, We've killed Kindle, so that leaves Jugger (luck-based), Koal (vehicle), and Von Bolt (Commander) as the remaining possible roles. I don't think we're dealing with a 4-scum game, and I'd figure that Von Bolt is the least likely to be included. Keep that in mind when we're speculating.

Been looking for an opportunity to get this in for a while now, with all the speculating on powers that's been going on.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by GreyICE »

His CO and Super CO Powers, Overclock and
System Crash,
increase his units' range of unexpectedly strong or weak attacks.
Well now I know the name of the ability Enigma scum used on me.

That's useful. Heh.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Also, this is a bit of heresy, but I've really only played Days of Ruin (which I loved). But it's very mechanically different.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by SocioPath »

GreyICE wrote:Socio: I just don't think you bus both scumbuddies in a 2 scum game. Voting for me is null if Enigma is scum, because he'd know if I was blocked, but attacking the shit out of Enigma sure ain't. That being said he seems to be hitting all the 'easy' targets: BV, CP, TS, Enigma, Implosion - if Implosion is the only scum in there, that's still a fair guess as to who I'd peg as mislynchable if I got a scum role PM with this player list.
This confuses me.

First, I'd bus whomever and whenever to further my own goals.
In fact, SOME people have tried to pass off that me tunneling scum is a SCUMTELL. :igmeou:

Second, I haven't touched BV and TS all game.
...Unless you are just ISO'ing me, and completely missing the context in which I've ever said their name in.
GreyICE wrote:Also, this is a bit of heresy, but I've really only played Days of Ruin (which I loved). But it's very mechanically different.
And very mechanically the best.
And I've played the shit out of all 4 games.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”