Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

HOW AM I OMGUSing YOU, WHEN I CALLED YOU SCUM FIRST?
On April 4 at 4:59 PM MDT, StrangerCoug wrote:My town reads on AlmasterGM and Lady Lambdadelta have committed suicide.
On April 7 at 5:39 PM MDT, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Toog/SC/KK is my most likely scum team.

I'm really sold on SC scum.
Did you call me scum prior to April 4?
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Try NOT using false information next time, ok?
Try practicing what you preach. You effectively agreed with me that the game is going sour, then called me scummy? How does that work?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

HOW AM I OMGUSing YOU, WHEN I CALLED YOU SCUM FIRST?
On April 4 at 4:59 PM MDT, StrangerCoug wrote:My town reads on AlmasterGM and Lady Lambdadelta have committed suicide.
On April 7 at 5:39 PM MDT, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Toog/SC/KK is my most likely scum team.

Did you call me scum prior to April 4?
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Try NOT using false information next time, ok?
Try practicing what you preach. You effectively agreed with me that the game is going sour, then called me scummy? How does that work?

I open the day calling you scum.

You follow it up with calling me scum for the exact same reasons.

And just because I agree with you that this game has gone to the dogs due to apathy, doesn't mean I think you are town.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Wake up and smell the coffee, Lady Lambdadelta. I was worried about you and AlmasterGM prior to ThAdmiral's death. AlmasterGM flipped scum and you weren't all that different from him at the end of Day 2, so I'm connecting the dots.

Tell me, Lady Lambdadelta, did you have a
GENUINE REASON
to want ThAdmiral lynched?

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:17 pm

StrangerCoug wrote:Wake up and smell the coffee, Lady Lambdadelta. I was worried about you and AlmasterGM prior to ThAdmiral's death. AlmasterGM flipped scum and you weren't all that different from him at the end of Day 2, so I'm connecting the dots.

GENUINE REASON

AGM was tunnelling the fuck out of me.

If you're connecting a scum team with he and I, you're delusional.

I could see some of the points that were brought up about ThAdmiral SC, but I wanted Friend lynched yesterday.

The fact is, if I had struck anyone else, it would have been a
detriment
to town.

And you would be here telling me I was scum for striking who I thought was a better lynch.

You are trying to twist intent where there is nothing to twist. I couldn't strike ANYONE ELSE at the end of the day, and still be useful to town. You are trying to turn that into scum motivation, which in itself is scummy.

Instead of looking for scum intent where you may find it, you are trying to
create it
where you need it.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I like AGar as curiouskarmadog's scummate.

vote: AGar
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

AGar is dead, scumbag.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Wake up and smell the coffee, Lady Lambdadelta. I was worried about you and AlmasterGM prior to ThAdmiral's death. AlmasterGM flipped scum and you weren't all that different from him at the end of Day 2, so I'm connecting the dots.

GENUINE REASON

So I'm delusional. Regardless of my sanity, I don't buy the WIFOM defense of the connection.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I could see some of the points that were brought up about ThAdmiral SC, but I wanted Friend lynched yesterday.

detriment
to town.

And you would be here telling me I was scum for striking who I thought was a better lynch.
We have too much scum in the game for allowing a mislynch to happen to be good strategy. Counting the Inner Circle as part of that faction only, this game started as 13:3:3:3:1:1. We are now at 9:3:2:2:1. The next townie to die will put us at parity with the combined scum unless we hit them first.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:36 pm

StrangerCoug wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

GENUINE REASON

So I'm delusional. Regardless of my sanity, I don't buy the WIFOM defense of the connection.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I could see some of the points that were brought up about ThAdmiral SC, but I wanted Friend lynched yesterday.

detriment
to town.

We have too much scum in the game for allowing a mislynch to happen to be good strategy. Counting the Inner Circle as part of that faction only, this game started as 13:3:3:3:1:1. We are now at 9:3:2:2:1. The next townie to die will put us at parity with the combined scum unless we hit them first.

Are you fucking stupid? You can't take back strikes.

So when 11 people have struck ThAd, and there are 4 voters left, NOT striking the leading wagon is BAD. It means potentially a no lynch could occur.

And at that point, ThAd was the only one who COULD be lynched.

You're not paying attention to the mechanics, or you're deliberately overlooking them.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:AGar is dead, scumbag.
Huh.. Well that explains that.

Let me ISO read AlmasterGM then.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:49 pm

StrangerCoug wrote:We have too much scum in the game for allowing a mislynch to happen to be good strategy. Counting the Inner Circle as part of that faction only, this game started as 13:3:3:3:1:1. We are now at 9:3:2:2:1. The next townie to die will put us at parity with the combined scum unless we hit them first.
9:3:3:1

Three mafia left (goon, RB, Framer). Two mafia are inner circle. One SK.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Okay.. HRezs is scum. AlmasterGM's bussed partner.

Vote: HRez

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Plum »

Kublai Khan wrote:Okay.. HRezs is scum. AlmasterGM's bussed partner.

Vote: HRez
Very very probably false, given what we know.

Failscum though, you.

VOTE: KK
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Exe.

It's not just that they posted the same thought, that Wraith was scum for not wanting to break the game.
It's that it's a weird thought and they posted it so close together but not in a "me too" way.
That AGM turns out to be scum, and that Friend is fairly scummy makes it look real bad for MoI in my opinion.

Also, They've hardly mentioned each other. In fact the only real negative thing said about any of them by any of them is MoI about Friend, and that's so soft it's not funny.
MoI wrote:I’m certainly not going to give [Toog] the “stupid Town” get-out-of-jail free card like Friend.
Normally that's a null thing, but in a game with traitors, and knowing that someone (with daytalk according to the wiki) has given your name out to others, I can see a scum team being wary of bussing. These three have gone out of their way to not attack each other.

Add in Toog's first day strike on MoI and ABR's reaction to it for some more weirdness.
Indeed, the IC are a more traditional scum group and are probably far more comfortable bussing each other, and Toog, MoI, and ABR do have goes at each other.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Toog/SC/KK is my most likely scum team.

Yes... the people who have wanted me dead since Day 1 are on my scum team. /rolleyes.

StrangerCoug has made it his personal mission to try and either have me beaten to death or shot every day.

I would like to see this empirical evidence to support the notion though.

Cause Bussing isn't possible right?

Notice that you've never really been run up or struck.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:AGM was tunnelling the fuck out of me.

lol...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Yes we saw that too Toogeloo, don't be a jackass
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Toogeloo wrote:IF ABR is actually Gang Leader of the Night Riders, I will be V/LA in Vegas for the next week.
I forgot to mention... I guess I won't be going to Vegas.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Kast »

Everyone PLEASE no striking until we get consensus lynch (and block) targets.

With 17 alive,
LYNCHING
takes
and
BLOCKING
takes
After DSK kill,
LYNCHING
takes
and
BLOCKING
takes

In this case, it's not worthwhile to aim for the Lynch & Block, UNLESS the DSK kills someone while we are at 9 or less strikes on the Lynch candidate. If you're a townie and you are the target of the Lynch; at least make yourself useful and strike the block target (presumably the runner up).

@Scums-
Nice, keep shooting like that.

@DSK-
Follow the lead and kill more scum please! (I'm wondering if the DSK's kill is limited...e.g. can only be submitted after x strikes placed or after a player is at L-1 strikes,...)

@LLD/SC-
Looks like distancing/bussing. I'm okay with either one's lynch today. However, I'd actually prefer a Friend lynch to either of them with one of them (LLD prolly) getting potentially blocked (even better if DSK shoots SC).
VOTE: Friend

@Hrezs-
Did you use your power last night? If so, who did you target and why? (Obviously his *target* should only say something if it's proof that he's lying scum).

@BS-
Why are you pushing MoI first instead of Friend first? You seem to think MoI is scum as a result of:
(1) Ties with AGM (confirmed scum)
(2) Ties with Friend (scummy player)
It would be prudent to pursue the player who has the same ties to AGM and is himself scummy, no?

@ThAd-
AGM and CKD's opposition to ThAd-wagon highlights an important point: ThAd's play was so extremely scummy and bad for town that ONLY the scum GFs opposed the lynch (plus Camn who opposed ANY lynch). They probably felt safe doing so since they might draw a cop if ThAd flipped scum. LLD sort of opposed it (the exchange with ABR and inexplicable reluctance to strike until hammer was inconsistent with her previous statement of preference for ThAd over any viable alternative).

@Current Reads-
Spoilers added for people with changed or updated placement/notes.
Will Not Lynch:

Kast

Beats No Lynch:
Spoiler: Kise
Unremarkable. Feels very under the radar, so I read his iso and he's a solid neutral (notably he doesn't look like a scum-lurker).
Spoiler: MoI
The continued D2 pressure on Toog feels disproportionate to Toog's actual posts/scumminess. Later game, it will be important to revisit if MoI is wasting time/focus on VI-Toog
Kage
Exe
Magua
BL
Spoiler: Hrezs
He was still scummy, but the claim that security guards are limited is enough of a risk that he gets a pass for early game. He better have a good claim though (and better not sit the whole game without using his PR).

Acceptable Lynch:

Panda
ABR
Spoiler: Camn
Strongly considered moving her down to the Preferred Lynch category. The guys below are just that much scummier without as much careless/VI excuse/explanation.
Spoiler: Plum
Her catchup reads like what I'd expect from Plum-town. I'm weighing this against some pretty unusual posts prior to her catchup, and considering the possibility that the catchup was an attempt to look more townie.
Spoiler: BS
This move isn't so much from being more scummy, as it is from being more likely to do something anti-town

Preferred Lynch:
Spoiler: Friend
He's been scummy. He got pressure and disappeared. This scum is lurking for self-preservation.
Spoiler: LLD
I don't have past experience with LLD, but she's definitely not living up to my expectations given the comments made in early game. Irrational, inconsistent, and scummy.
Spoiler: SC
His LLD *case* is hardly one. She is scummy, but he's clearly and obviously OMGUSing. The two are probably scum on the same team and LLD figured out that SC is the IC part of her team.
Spoiler: KK
Concerns from before remain and continue from yesterday. Coming in to push AGar today and then swapping to Hrezs looks like he's not genuinely hunting scum
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Magua »

I agree with ABR on one thing: It's too much of a coincidence for each of the gang leaders to have shot eachother. The Inner Circle *very* much wants to be able to control the nightkills of the gangs.

@The scum:
I believe that the IC would not be so ballsy as to say, "AlmasterGM, shoot curiouskarmadog" while simultaenously saying "curiouskarmadog, shoot AlmasterGM." But I *do* believe that one of AlmasterGM/curiouskarmadog had the idea to shoot the other all-on-their-own, and the IC, realizing what this means, had someone in the *other* gang heavily suggest/push the other gang leader. So please, scum, go back and look at your nighttalk. If AlmasterGM or curiouskarmadog set out and said, "I'm shooting Other Guy," by all means, ignore this. But if someone *else* in your gang brought it up, especially if it was brought up more than 24 hours into the night...well, then, I believe you're looking at an Inner Circle member. And they don't win with you. And you should bus the everloving shit out of them.

I don't think that Hrezs is scum, given the claim yesterday. To be scum, he'd either be the best scum evar or the worst scum evar, and I don't think he's either.
KublaiKhan wrote:I like AGar as curiouskarmadog's scummate.

vote: AGar
And what, pray tell, made you think this? I'm curious.

Camn is my preferred lynch today: VOTE: Camn
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:40 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

It appears Friend has flaked the site; he hasn't posted anywhere for about five days. There was no notice of V/LA.

Xalxe is next on the replacements list. Stand by.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:10 am

Post by KageLord »

Kast wrote: @DSK-
Follow the lead and kill more scum please! (I'm wondering if the DSK's kill is limited...e.g. can only be submitted after x strikes placed or after a player is at L-1 strikes,...)
I doubt it's like that. It would be a great disadvantage to the DSK, considering players aren't on 24-7 and the DSK could thus easily miss their kill opportunity if that were true. I miiiiight be able to believe that the kill is only revealed at L-2 or L-1 though.
Kast wrote:@Hrezs-
Did you use your power last night? If so, who did you target and why? (Obviously his *target* should only say something if it's proof that he's lying scum).
I'm just separating this out of Kast's post so we don't miss it.

Out of AGM's ISO, all I see is that LLD and I were by far his top suspects and that he attacked myself and Hrezs early for attacking Toog. Given that I already had Toog as one of my top 5 scumreads, I could certainly believe Toog as a Night Rider.

Reads in descending order:

Prob Town
:

Magua
Kast
KK

Scum
:

ABR
Friend
Toog
MoI
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:36 am

We must decide, as a group, that we are only going to strike one of two people today.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

CKD is an easy read as scum. I’m hardly surprised he flipped Mafia at all.

VOTE: Camn. Nothing has changed from yesterday.

Toog (more complete lack of scum-hunting), LLD (gut based on her posts), KK (see below)

--

AGM and CKD flipping scum means that it is very likely that the players they were pushing for to die are not of their faction. Yes, I’m ruling out bussing at this stage. With a Daykiller, possible cross-kills and a protective Town PR contingents floating about there is little reason to actively go after one of your own, even if they are the possibly the Inner Circle mole.

Those AGM was pressing (unlikely Night Riders)
– Wraith, Kagelord, Hrezs, LLD,

Those CKD was pressing (unlikely Skull Crushers)
- Exe, ODM (now Kast ), Kagelord, MoI

Low and behold we have a commonality – Kagelord. Any going after him in the immediate future is claiming scum. He possibly is the DayKiller or the Town Inner Circle but he’s not SK or NR.

--
Baby wrote:When I started playing here the first time, I learned a tell from Amished.
When people express similar ideas really quickly like those three quotes, then chances are there's scum there
Lulz. Your tell is that scum actively seek to post similar ideas in rapid succession so as to be easily identifiable?

Insert face-palm pic here …

--
LLD wrote:Cause Bussing isn't possible right?
Are you going to argue it is likely? Please make that coherent argument because I don’t see it as happening early in this game at all given what we know about the set-up.

--
KK wrote:I like AGar as curiouskarmadog's scummate.
Hello scum. He’s been dead for over a Day. What did you do, take a quick spin at CKD’s ISO and grab the first name you felt he was defending?

I'm kicking myself for not striking you yesterday instead of scummy but town ThAd.

--
Kast wrote:(I'm wondering if the DSK's kill is limited...e.g. can only be submitted after x strikes placed or after a player is at L-1 strikes,...)
More likely mechanic is that the Day-killer’s action can be submitted to go off at a time of their choosing … such as when a player reaches L-1. Just my gut on the subject.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Day Killer is assuredly just making sure that whomever he kills isn't going to be lynched anyways. Counter-productive to kill someone who will die anyways. He could kill before strikes are made, but once strikes start flying he is better off waiting until a death almost assured.

I'm also gonna strike now...

Strike: Prince Albert B. Rampage in a Can
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:30 am

Alright FUCK you.

Strike: Toogeloo

THIS ENDS TONIGHT BITCH.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

tonight... metaphorically speaking I assume...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”