Mini 1138 - Candy Zoo Mafia (Game Over!)

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh, and the fact Kalofer and Hoppster supposedly "confirmed each other" with their actions has little to nothing to do with my townreads on them. Kalofer was doubly confirmed by Hazard, for starters, and if either Kalofer or Hoppster had been scummy before, the "confirmation" wouldn't have mattered. As it happens, the claims made perfect sense with their day one and day two reads. Kalofer backed off TS after the claim and was vouching for Hazard before his claim today; Hoppster was trying to draw a kill yesterday.

Toasty's linking of me, Kalofer, and Hoppster as a possible scumteam is, quite frankly, ridiculous. I've never seen scum THAT stupid. It's possible that one of us is scum, but certainly not all three of us.

Toasty's case on Zyrconium is something I liked yesterday, but his poor reasoning today overall is making me uneasy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Amrun wrote:Toasty, Hoppster and Kalofer I've had townreads on since D1. For the purposes of today, I won't be lynching either of them. Later in the game, things may change; we'll see.
Painful misread on my part.

Your town reads came when I was questioning Hoppster. The possible scum motivation is in the fact that you wrote them off too easily based on it. Also, your D1 read on Kalofer was not as strong as you make it out to be.

It was me connecting the dots. I had a strong town read on you D1, but now that TS is lynched, I have to look at it from a different perspective.
Also, I admitted to my poor posting recently. I'm surprised your being so defensive about it. Virtually the opposite of how Zyrconium has reacted to my vote on him.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

I don't really view this as defensive, but I guess that's up to you.

I said my read on Kalofer waffled, which it did, near the end of D1. But after I re-read him after the zoo visitor claim, it all made sense. If you do the same, it should for you as well.

So basically your entire case is that you think I'm too quick to get townreads? Am I reading that right?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I don't have a case on you, I have issues with you that I'm trying to clear up.

No, not too quick. I just don't understand where they came from.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well, #825 goes to fairly extensive lengths to explain, without making a full "towncase" with post quotes and such. I refuse to do more than that, as it's generally unwise to do so.

So I'm happy to help you clear up any issues you have with me, but that particular issue will have to be satisfied with the posts on the subject I've already made because I'm not willing to elaborate.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

Unovte

I'm just not seeing the case for Hazard anymore.

Lots of stuff has happened. Interesting night action descriptions from Kalofer/Hazard and Hoppster. The whole quick topic thing seems consistent with the game in general just because
Charlie wrote:I do not guarantee that the game will make any sense whatsoever until it is over.
That being said, I have a few questions of everyone.
@ToastyToast I see there's a lot of lurkerdom (myself included) going on at the top of your town list. Is this purely coincidental? Also, your reasoning for voting zyrconium seems to be primarily rooted in yesterday's actions. Has anything happened today that makes him more scummy then yesterday?

@zyrc I know this was a while back, but could you explain it?
zyrconium wrote:Oh, has it not already been stated that vezok should be pretty much constantly ignored?

You people certainly seem good at ignoring people, so I'd assume you could pull that one off.
If it's based on meta, I'd be interested in hearing it as I have some views on vezok that aren't so solid.

I also agree with you about Nobody Special. He's taking a very "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality, which isn't pro-town at all. He's all over the place, and isn't explaining himself well.

Amrun, I'm really liking your probing. It's very pro town.

Hoppster, your claim is interesting, but I don't really like the fact that you can become impervious to anything at night if you so choose to do so for as many nights as you chose. It seems excessively powerful.

Hazard, you've had your night actions fished out of you throughout the day. What's your opinion of Kalofer after all this? Do you feel you got the information you were looking for?

Vezok, I am forever curious of your reasoning.

Will vote after I get a few responses and ask a few more questions.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@CP: added factors convincing me that I'm correct about Zyrconium include his want to lynch Hazard in the same way he wanted to lynch TS. Trying to take out two PR's? Yeah, no thanks. His hop onto Nobody Special is bad because its hopping onto someone who was having the same issues with Hazard as he was. Like, "hey, I've changed my opinion. You haven't. Go die."
I also do not like the fact that he has done absolutely nothing to defend himself against those who are accusing him (no response to my case, asking for OTHER scum reads instead of asking for the reasons for Amruns vote).
He also seems to have this terrible habit of telling people to scum-hunt when he isn't doing much himself.

Yeah, I realized I have a lot of lurky town. I think this is partly because the active players that were on my town list at the end of D1 (Amrun, Hoppster) have made me skeptical. Odds are that one of my town-reads is wrong, but I feel that despite being lurkers, contributions have been pro-town. I like mb53-town but he's V/LA. I also have a strong town read on Crazypianist based on his D1 actions.

Whats the real coincidence is how Zyrconium's scum-reads have a place on my town.

Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Zyrconium »

@TT: BULLSHIT!

now gimmie a sec to elaborate.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Charlie »

Vote Count 18

Hazard With a Glove (3) - Morthas, Stels, Nobody Special
Nobody Special (3) - mb53, Zyrconium, Kalofer
Morthas (2) - vezokpiraka, Hazard With a Glove
Zyrconium (2) - ToastyToast, Amrun
vezokpiraka (1) - Hoppster

Not voting: crazypianist1116
With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is on Wednesday, 20th April at 1200 hours (GMT -5)
Kindness
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Zyrconium »

ToastyToast wrote:@CP: added factors convincing me that I'm correct about Zyrconium include his want to lynch Hazard in the same way he wanted to lynch TS. Trying to take out two PR's? Yeah, no thanks.
After TS's claim
I WAS THE MAJOR PROPONENT OF NOT LYNCHING TS.

I ceded exactly 1 point about TS, which was that lynching TS was better than NL, because NL is the absolute worst thing for town to do D1.
ToastyToast wrote: His hop onto Nobody Special is bad because its hopping onto someone who was having the same issues with Hazard as he was. Like, "hey, I've changed my opinion. You haven't. Go die."
I'll have to research this point myself, but from what I recall, NS's issue with Hazard was “LOLOLOL LAL”. This would have been mostly acceptable if he had happened to be correct in that matter.
ToastyToast wrote: I also do not like the fact that he has done absolutely nothing to defend himself against those who are accusing him (no response to my case, asking for OTHER scum reads instead of asking for the reasons for Amruns vote).
He also seems to have this terrible habit of telling people to scum-hunt when he isn't doing much himself.
The first point(about me not defending myself) is accurate, because the second point(about me not scumhunting) is bullshit.
ToastyToast wrote: Yeah, I realized I have a lot of lurky town. I think this is partly because the active players that were on my town list at the end of D1 (Amrun, Hoppster) have made me skeptical. Odds are that one of my town-reads is wrong, but I feel that despite being lurkers, contributions have been pro-town. I like mb53-town but he's V/LA. I also have a strong town read on Crazypianist based on his D1 actions.
mb isn't lurking, he just hasn't been spam posting(something I can't exactly say for myself.)
Which actions in specific of CP's are you refering to?
ToastyToast wrote: Whats the real coincidence is how Zyrconium's scum-reads have a place on my town.
Do you have Stels and NS among your townreads?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 am

Post by ToastyToast »

You need to re-read my responses to CrazyPianist. He was wondering if it was just a coincidence that most of my town reads were lurkers. I don't consider mb53 a lurker, but he's been V/LA so it probably seems like that.

Stels is a townread, NS is not.

I don't like NS' use of LAL, but I don't see a reason to vote him for any reason other than that.

If your response to point 1 is accurate, why then did you doubt Hazard's claim and not TS'?

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Charlie »

Morthas has been prodded.
Kindness
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Morthas »

Sorry, busy week-weekend
Maaaybe going to be posting tomorrow
Capitalism, ho
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by mb53 »

I'm back I'll post in like 12 hours-ish
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Charlie »

Hazard with a Glove has been prodded.
Kindness
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Hazard with a Glove »

Sorry, didn't realize I haven't posted. Been busy with school and stuff.
I have not yet begun to procrastinate
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Charlie »

vezokpiraka has been prodded.
Kindness
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Sorry for not posting.

I had my birthday party today. Sorry.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Zyrconium wrote:I'll have to research this point myself, but from what I recall, NS's issue with Hazard was “LOLOLOL LAL”. This would have been mostly acceptable if he had happened to be correct in that matter.
Wait -- are you saying I wasn't correct in saying that TS lied? :igmeou:
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Zyrconium »

Yes, this is exactly what I'm saying NS.... at no point did I mention Hazard's name, and I mentioned TS like 20 different times in that 1 sentance. It's also apparent that TS's scummyness is much more relevant to discussion today, I mean it's not like we know his alignment or anything...

The above may be sarcasm, I'm 10% sure you can tell, that's why I added this sentence, to congratulate you on your awesome sarcasm-finding skills.

tl;dr: No, I'm saying you are incorrect in saying Hazard lied.

--

@TT: TS claimed something unique, and town sounding, Hazard claimed "me2" Even then, Hazard's claim wasn't that scummy, his pursuit of TS right after it was more scummy, but he's somewhat redeemed himself from that.

@cp: Bluh meta. Let's try this. (also: the game that just ended today that had vezok thinking he could get away with claiming not to have noticed he was mason because his past performances have portrayed him as that stupid.... but that one was a lie(vezok's lie, in that game))

Specifically, I wish for this meta to prove that vp sometimes lacks forethought, not that we should ignore all of his actions as blanket VI, because so far he's not actually all that scummy this game.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Stels »

Zyrconium wrote:After TS's claim
I WAS THE MAJOR PROPONENT OF NOT LYNCHING TS.

I ceded exactly 1 point about TS, which was that lynching TS was better than NL, because NL is the absolute worst thing for town to do D1.
Awwwww, now we want some townie points for guessing his alignment correctly with the "I told you so" BS.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Zyrconium »

^ :D Are you SURE about that town-read TT?(real question: Do you see why that post should make you question it?)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Hoppster »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Stels

Yeah, Stels is probably scum.

Seems to be intent on misrepping Zyrc, and yet is keeping a vote on Hazard which was only on Hazard in the first place due to Morthas' logic, which was to get Hazard to reveal his Night Actions/info. This makes it completely redundant now.

@ Nobody Special: No opinions on the Hazard reveal?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

VOTE: Stels
Lol quotes cut out of context. I want my vote somewhere, and that was quite obviously the scummiest thing on this page compounded with poor play elsewhere.
I want a response to my question Hazard.
I'll ISO TT soon; I've been getting some scummy vibes from him.
@Hoppster: I hate your sig.
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Hazard with a Glove »

Oh, I didn't know you asked me a question.
I'd say he's town, ATM. And, yes I think I did get some good information.

I'll post something with content later if I ever get my work done and stop procrastinating. If not, I'll do it tomorrow.
I have not yet begun to procrastinate

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”