Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Plum »

Crazy wrote:I'm pretty sure optimal strategy for this setup is for the mafia to claim immediately. What do you guys think?

VOTE: Plum. One time I played with him he was scum and one time he was a vig. Since there is no vig in this setup, he must be scum.
You've played with me twice and didn't remember I'm a girl???

VOTE: Crazy

Ohwait, Cyberbob knows my gender and is white knighting? o_O I dunno how to respond to that.

PREVIEW EDIT: I see I'm in extant company here.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Plum »

I know Oman. 'S cool.\

PREVIEW EDIT: OH FATE. HOW YOU COULD SUGGEST I MIGHT NOT REMEMBER . . . IT BREAKS MY HEART . . . I WILL GO NOW AND COMPOSE A SONNET FOR YOU.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Plum »

Crazy wrote:
Plum wrote:You've played with me twice and didn't remember I'm a girl???
OMG liar! Proof or you're scum!
I can direct you to the Face-with-a-Name thread or call you a perv. Your choice.

FATE: IT IS DONE. IT IS GLORIOUS. YOU READY/WOULD YOU RECOMMEND ALL-CAPS FOR EFFECT OR THE GRAVE SIMPLICITY OF REGULAR CAPITALIZATION.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Plum »

Within the heart another beat doth call
And sing in equal measures hope and doom
The music and her maestro stand now tall;
It be your will this whole world to consume.
As shadows lurk behind the whitest stars
We fear but do not see your sleight-of-hand
As edge of scythe your shadow leaves no scars –
More dread than stalking death is thy command.
O Fate, thou fiend of fire in the night
Who like a trickster god doth always laugh
In silence, now stand forth as a white knight
Reveal your majesty on our behalf:
Come darkest matter, singularity
And set absurdity of beauty free.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Plum »

DH - yeah, maaaaybe. On the other hand.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: DemonHybrid

(Crazy - I know, I know, don't worry :P
Punkin (Xine?) - Thanks; I'm glad you liked it :). It's a dark secret, how I taught myself poetry; chkflip - you honestly didn't expect me to write one?)
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Plum »

Damn sorry for not having posted. Should've declared V/LA blah blah blah. Falling off my face and have to be off the computer soon, so promise for my lunch period tomorrow.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Plum »

Having some knowledge of gamestate (most of the DH denouement, anyway), I'll parse.

Xine sounds just like herself.
chkflip wrote:Papa, I seem to recall Punkin and Fate giving their opinions without being asked, as well, but let's not persecute everyone for being so forthcoming.

DH, why is Zito scum?
Dislike this post; the first bit doesn't address Zito's point about Chk's opinion being actively defending DH, and the last question seems a little herp-derp considering the way the Zito/Chk discussion had been going and the matter under discussion (DH).
Zorblag wrote:Good day everyone. I think everyone here knows me well enough that it won't be an issue but just in case someone doesn't you should all assume that when someone starts referring to Troll they'll be talking about me.

So this setup is slow (too few ways for people to die for the size of the game) and scum favored (even in the best possible setups for town the scum team is too powerful just by their size in this setup.) The last time I played it I got mod killed as scum because of a combination of the BaM ruleset and the fact that I didn't have to do anything to stay out of the spotlight in the early game given the number of players. I don't have that motive this time around as I'm town; I'm also going to actively advocate a lynch all lurkers policy from the start as I highly suspect that, even given this player list, at least one scum (and probably more) will try to lurk their way to victory. Do me a favor and don't let them blend in with a crowd of town lurkers.

VOTE: AGar for being the first one, alphabetically by user name, not to have posted since day one started.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
We'll see how this promise holds up, but I'm holding Troll to Bastion-of-Towniness standards until further notice. However
that
goes discriminating pressure on and/or lynches of lurkers is probably viable and good.

Wait. Hold on.
DemonHybrid wrote:I don't like Trolls first post.
Zorblag wrote:@DemonHybrid, then you should do something about that. It wasn't made it to have people like it. It was made to let people know where I stand on this game and this setup.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
DemonHybrid wrote:Just stating my opinion. Too busy voting for Papa Zito right now.
Few posts with discussion of lurker lynches but no posts by either PZ or LlamaFluff, then:
chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Papa Zito
VOTE: Llamafluff

For participating in any game save this one, today.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: chkflip
LlamaFluff wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:its that he posted an non game related post and didnt comment on the non-random type things that had been happening imo
We have a winner. Someone at L-4 on page three with a serious wagon is something worth commenting on.
Fair point in general but depends on the person in question. Unsure about Sudo's scum-mindset but will give this points.
chkflip wrote:Minus the three that haven't posted as well as myself from the player list:

1. Punkin - has skimmed the surface and given opinions. Null.
2. Cyberbob - concise and helpful; though nice, it doesn't lean here nor there. Null.
4. DemonHybrid - I don't understand his "trap," and his responses from the current wagon are almost stone cold. Scum lean.
6. Papa Zito - opinionated and intelligent, was the first to drop a serious vote. Though I have seen scum do this, I think he's town.
7. SocioPath - just started posting. Null.
8. Sudo_Nym - has hardly posted, little of which has been game related. Null.
9. Zorblag - I don't particularly enjoy his claiming town right off the bat. Scum lean.
11. Plum - Bomb sonnet, but no super interesting content. Null.
12. Fate - SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH. Town lean.
14. Cogito Ergo Sum - See, now he's done the same thing as Sudo by planting a big word with no rame content. Null.
15. Llamafluff - generating discussion, but I'm confused by your confusion ever still. Null.
16. Nikanor - glad he figured it out. Null.
17. Crazy - though he has generated discussion, he's being very quick to the draw (as I previously noted). Scum lean.
18. Nobody Special - he posted? Null.
The hell is this an answer to 'who is scum and why'? Reads disconcertingly like scum piling on lots of extra stuff to counter the charge that he hasn't been scumhunting. Overcompensating much.
Punkin wrote:
@Chk:
Please keep your vote in play.
What was your opinion of Chk and his vote-related behavior at the time of this post, Punkin (Ythiiiiiill!).
Punkin wrote:By the numbers, Chk is the scummiest by far but I feel what Llama's saying about page 4. DH, Sudo, and Crazy are on the list too, in that order. Sharp town.
So why not vote Chk? He's got at least one vote on him. Also, I'm curious as to why I was worth a mention as slightly off/scummish looking at the time. If you can put a finger on it I may gain some insight regarding you, Punkin.

Why the hell; Sudo doesn't care to say anything about the game in its more serious state by the time of his second post I've no straight Town idea at any rate.

More to follow.

<3
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Plum »

Continuing: SocioPath seems kinda out of it and distant to the game in his posts, tonewise:
SocioPath wrote:LF doesn't seem as town as people are spouting.

Wagon on DH is good.

I like my vote.

The RVS is not a time frame, but a state of mind.
I'm unsure whether I'm neutral or hostile towards Crazy's unvote-vote-Sudo from the DH wagon when it was really strong. Then again, chkflip defending herp-derping SocioPath's stance on the DH wagon . .
chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Llamafluff as I agree at least in the sense that Llama doesn't appear scummy yet.

My next post will have my first case of the game.
ORLY NONPOSTER LESSE YOUR NEXT POST IS
chkflip wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Wait, what?

Talk about hypocricy.
VOTE: DemonHybrid

I know I said I was going to build a case, and by all means I still will if you'd like me to, but I think this post pretty much sums up DH's scummy attitude/behavior all into one. Not only is Socio's post not hypocritical in any sense, but it's painstakingly obvious that you're stretching your hands as far as you can to try to deflect this wagon off of you.

Side Note: I love how you whine at Fate for quadruple posting and then you up the ante. THAT'S hypocricy.

Back to why Socio's post is not hypocritical. For some reason unbeknownst to me, I come off scummy right off the bat in every single game I play. Something about my playstyle or the things I don't see that I somehow should... or something. It's gotten to the point that I'll go out of my way to reaction fish just so people have something to work from after they've mis-lynched me. A perfect example is the last game I played with Fate, PYP 4, where I was a Super Savior Townie. Why'd I pick that? Because people like to lynch me and I figured, what the hell, might as well play to that and get an opportunity to take out a scum hammer. Didn't think I'd be NK-bait. -_-
One line of fake apology for no promised case. Then case-substitute which misses the point of too much to be considered anything useful at all. Then points out something which isn't alignment-indicative on DH's part. Then a big WTH explanation of why Socio wasn't hypocritical which ends up talking about how scummy he can seem when he's town, so what the heck? Yeah. No really, Chk, what the heck??

AGar's catchup post seems scum-forced (mostly because it was all
based
on the premise that DH was scum, to the point that a quarter of the meager content was about Crazy distancing badly from DH. Yeah, that's how real scumhunting goes. Uh huh). Do not like at all.
Sudo_Nym wrote:Before I start, I'd like to point out that Oman has yet to post. The game only started yesterday, so I'm not super worried yet, but I'd like an awareness made.
No. No no no and no again.

Oh.
Lucky
for us Chk feels the need to make good on his case promise. This ought to be good. It's very pretty, I'm sure. It doesn't change my opinion of Chk's approach to scumhunting in this game.
Sudo_Nym wrote:
@Sudo:
Still comfortable with your RV, huh? You've done three things in this game: (1) lulz Cthulu (2) defend self (3) sling mud at the lead wagon candidate. Is this how you normally play as town?
Yep. It's an RV, but I've not been too motivated to vote for anyone else, yet. I'd have voted DH, if he hadn't to L-2 so quickly. I'll UNVOTE: , if that helps you. [/quote]

What about the L-2ness made you hesitate, eh?
LlamaFluff wrote:Oh also its come to my attention that SP is probably scum.

Just saying.
Thumbs up.
AGar wrote:
Thor665 wrote:@AGar - please describe for me the type of player you believe DH is. To be specific would you call him more gut or detail oriented and do you think he plays more emotionally or logically?
I don't do meta. You're aware of this. Why are you fishing for a meta-read from me, might I ask?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Crazy

I don't buy into the "OMG DH freaked and replaced = obvtown" stance, so I'm not going to drop my suspicion there. But Crazy has been really trying to push himself against that DH wagon in a bizarre way. I don't like trying to debunk the wagon because the player is "too weird" to be scum. Bullshit. Find a real reason. And "intentionally" dropping a scumtell isn't good enough. You pushed weak reasoning against the wagon, but also decided then to not utilize your vote at all. Even now you're weakly nibbling around trying to find a wagon to get behind without doing anything yourself.

DH laid a shit trap that looked like scum trying to bait a god damned mislynch. He was wagonned because of it. He cracked under pressure and replaced out. What's telling about that at all? What's to say he's not scum freaking out about getting busted? Seriously, why is everyone just flipping "Yep, he's totes town," for that... Last I checked extreme emotion outbursts weren't a town-tell, and if they are I'll just freak out like that next time I get run up.
If you thought that at that point, and your reads hadn't changed since your only real post (that is, scum DH and Crazy, nothing stated on anyone else), why switch your vote onto Crazy for things Crazy had done before and you'd noted before? What changed?

Socio says nothing except weak exprerssions of psudeo-suspicion of Llama, decrying the switch to DH-Town view by much of the Town . . . I'm not seeing anything else here.

Hey Crazy questions AGar as I would/have in this post.
Oman wrote:
Plum wrote:I know Oman. 'S cool.\
Hey Plum-diggity, good to see you again.
And you, my friend.
AGar wrote: Wagon faded and everyone screamed obvtown. There's no town motivation to sit there and park my vote going "Oh, well shucks guys." I can't push a case on him that anyone will be convinced by at this point, because it mostly focuses on behavior people have already made there mind up on him for now. Instead, I've decided to push actively in a new direction to a player I think is also likely to be scum - you.
Not seeing it. Plenty of people still thought DH was viable and few if any had expressed much suspicion of Crazy at all.
Punkin wrote:
Crazy wrote: - if I
was
town and thought DH was town, what
should
I have done in that scenario?
This is someone who assumes themselves to NOT be town
Sigh.
Not
necessarily true.
Sudo_Nym wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:@Sudo - Current read on DH/Nacho slot. Go.
@Socio - You too.
Still scummy, to the point where I'll
vote: Nachomamma
, now that it isn't at L-1. Nachomamma's been alright so far, though, so I reserve the right to change my mind on the basis of goodposting from Nacho.
RAAAAAAGE at stupidvoting.
Papa Zito wrote:
Plum wrote:Damn
!
I'm sure I've said that in your presence before. Maybe I was in a dang phase when we were playing the Star Control games or something?
Nobody Special wrote:Nacho is lurking harder than me. I don't like that.
Fail. The whole post was kind of a fail, now that I think about it.
Punkin wrote:You seemed to understand that DH was claiming TARP! but you joined the wagon anyway, thereby buddying to the stronger of the two players. Don't think that I've forgotten what your scumplay is like, dear. Since then, you've also gotten points for lurking.
I thought it was something else which wasn't related to what you've seen of me as scum ;). To follow this path a little, my impression was that DH was claiming that he'd been expecting a reaction, but the phrasing regarding
not knowing
whom to vote for
in a group of strong players
mirrored some of the thoughts I've had as scum in the RVS and some things I've been tempted to post as scum in same (as it turned out, the reaction bait was apparently the votelessness of the thing, so :neutral:).
Cyberbob wrote:Liking Plum's points on chkflip but I still like Sudo or Socio more. Chkflip looks kind of plausibly like weak town ~*~Trying His Very Best~*~ to be a Good Player.
Maybe. Urgh, I hope not. My reservations with the chkflip wagon currently are that the people who prefer it over other decent-looking targets are scummeh and vice versa (in the way that I agree about the Crazy wagon being mediocre crud they seem to be uninterested in the CHK wagon, so I'm wondering if I'm missing something I should be seeing).
chkflip wrote:I've decided to slim my posts down because it seems to be the common consensus that I'm dumbtown or overcompensating-scum, neither of which I like so I'm attempting to generate more concise and well thought posts.
OVERCOMPENSATING SCUM!!!!!

UNVOTE:

VOTE: NS

Best guess here. Hopefully I won't second-guess myself too much.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Plum »

Punkin wrote:his question to me, at least, shows that he is not reading as deeply as he'd like it to seem.
I submit the same, tempered by his claim that he skimmed the post he was referring to but noting that he claimed he'd rather lynch me than Chk by quite a bit afterwards.
Punkin wrote:Plum, I love that you said
Plum wrote:Xine sounds just like herself.
this tells me you have done some meta research, and you got a town point for that
I'm glad you loved it but don't want you to get the wrong impression. I follow the food discussion thread in GD, and the style of Xine's posts, as I know from that thread, is plain and visible when she plays here is all.
Punkin wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:IM AROUND STILL I AM JUST VERY FUCKING BUSY WITH A LOT OF WORK DUE WEDNESDAY BUT AFTER THAT I WILL CATCH UP AND GET BACK INTO THE GAME PLEASE DO NOT LYNCH ME NOR OTHERWISE CAUSE ME TO COME TO HARM
I forgot to mention...preemptive defense much?
Null at worst, this. Possibly slight-Town given the context.
AGar wrote:DH wagon lost all viability. Power players in this game declared DH/Nacho to be town, and that was that. I decided to try and make a push on Crazy in it's stead since I found him to be the scummiest next to DH/Nacho.
Hm. Maybe I'm biased by retrospect (I don't see a viable Crazy wagon) and such. But. Absent DH/Nacho scum, is Crazy likely scum and why?

V/LA from sometime this Monday afternoon until Wednesday evening/night Eastern Time
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Plum »

Man, I am actually feeling AGar though.

AGar wrote:NS is nitpicking at minute details to stall out on doing anything right now. The case on Chk is bunk. But what really really bothers me is he goes after both Chk and Crazy for 'out of game analysis' and votes Chk, with 2 votes on him instead of Crazy, with 4. If the scumtell applies to both, which it seems to me it does, then why vote for the smaller wagon?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nobody Special

AGar wrote:I get SP's logic, strangely. But it's bad in this case.

Assuming he means that Sudo is going to lead us to others. Disagree.

I'm amused that chk found that little nugget.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sudo_Nym

NS and Crazy still need to die sooner than later.

Something like a day IRL apart. Note especially the last line of the second quote. Doesn't mention NS again until the next Day when NS already has five votes on him.

AGar wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:@AGar - Can you explain the relationship between DH and Crazy? Which is more likely to be scum independently?

How many times can you dress up the same question and ask it differently.

The relationship was a very awkward shift off of DH by Crazy, with a very lame-duck defense of "He's acting too weird to be scum!" and then followed up with unimpressive points along the lines of "It was a weak reason to vote him!" "He
intentionally
left a scumtell" and shit like that.

Crazy is more likely to be scum independently.

VOTE: Nobody Special

You continue to skirt actually doing anything here. Strategic lurking makes me :(

After how hard he pushed his Crazy case Day 1 I'd have expected AGar to be at least remotely interested in trying to turn it into a viable wagon. Focused on it some. Not weak-jumped onto the NS-lynch party. Especially not with a smiley (and yes, when a little emoticon accompanies any sort of vote it is worth scrutiny. Voting NS with a sad face for lurking over voting Crazy-who's-been-super-scum-since-Day-1 doesn't line up properly). I mean seriously, this is the guy who's pushing Crazy
today
for stuff that went down Day 1. That means Crazy was scummy before Day 2 to the point that to AGar he's currently a better vote than trying to look at connections to NS, even after the super-fast-possibly-information-rich wagon.

Yeah, I see the Chk stuff and plenty of his own objectively scummish stuff in the mix.

But I'm feeling AGar.

That's all.

VOTE: AGar
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #10) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Plum »

Helooooo friends.

Right, so. Doing a bit of a reskim to try to consolidate and analyze what I felt came out of the Thor discussions yesterday and stuff (amusing in retrospect to see multiple players see Llama/AGar connections, sometimes the wrong way around). Anyway, while I was there,

Cogito Ergo Sm wrote:3) I'm not convinced re: AGar. He hasn't always looked good, but he put up 2 walls right around the time people started saying he felt off - that's a clear town tell in my book.

Whaaaaat? What is this? In the same post he manages to promote the smiley tell.

Ranmaru wrote:Llama did you crumb? I was wrong on Agar... ;-;

Rrrr. Weird reaction to this sort of claim (fishing for crumbs of the innocents/wants to know where/whether to look?). Bad fish.

Anyway, ISOing Thor

Thor665 wrote:I would flip AGar and OMan on Sotty's list above personally, though I agree I feel off about AGar but I am aware of his time issues that are valid and I'm having a hard time deciding if he's playing weakly due to time or weakly due to scum.

Before this you had AGar down as null. Can you pinpoint when and why you felt 'off' about him?

Thor665 wrote:@Llama - my issue with a lynch on AGar is simply that I would have expected AGar scum to do more of a slam dunk style bussing on Day 2. His and my scum styles are similar in how we like to treat less than optimal comrades in scum - hence why I'm not fond of the current case.

I'm just putting this down for future evaluation.

Thor665 wrote:
Crazy wrote:That's assuming optimal play. Couldn't he just as easily be scum playing suboptimally?

That's a WIFOM debate - I personally believe AGar is a decent player and would tend to expect above average play or, at least, optimal play from him. Do you have any particular evidence or opinions to support the belief he's scum playing poorly?

But didn't you just say his play overall was weaker than you'd expected???

AGar wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Agar, give me your reads on: Zito, Thor, Llama, and SocioPath please.

Zito - Town. Elaborated on this.
Thor - Mixed. I get fairly good logic from his posting, but Zito's 725 highlights some pitfalls in Thortown.
Llama - Town. Mislead, but town.
SocioPath - Leaning scummish because he seems to be playing in a way that makes him intentionally difficult to read.

This after that whole Day 1 mess I nearly forgot about directly between AGar and Thor.

Regarding Punkin's case on Thor: Most interesting about Thor leaving NS off the wagons list and responding to being called out on that is the following:

Thor665 wrote:NS is now a lurker wagon that just sprang to L-2 in a matter of moments. People seem too happy there, consequently I am not happy with it. I'm going back to look at where that thing came from and will have thoughts later tonight.

Fair enough . . . if Thor posted thoughts after looking. I can't see that he
did
, though. The next day he does say

Thor665 wrote:Of the current wagon leaders I'd be most behind NS, but I still feel it's kind of 'meh' and would really like people to at least verify they got a town read off Sudo when they fled like rats. Because I didn't get that memo and I'm still saying scum over here, and I haven't seen anyone waving 'Sudo and Socio are awesometown' flags around lately and I'm really wondering what's up with that.

This is a liking NS-lynch but keeping vote on Sudo.

Thor665 wrote:^
I will point out that applies equally for Sudo, amirite?

Psssh, if it stays this slow I'll vote NS tomorrow just for kicks.

Another fake promise to vote NS (did the game get faster? In this context, does it matter? I'm too lazy for the former and tempted to say no on the latter) - or at least a suggestion that he might've voted that way but didn't put a vote on NS. Onto another point Ythill made and elaboration of how I think it works out:

Thor665 wrote:I feel out of the loop for this game at the moment. I'm not sure i but the NS lynch based off being a counter wagon to Sudo - is there more to this case than that? Are we that sure the counter was on a scum? Meh.

This makes fairly little sense on Day 2 from someone whose main aversion to voting NS Day 1 was, as far as I can see, the speed from which people left the initial Sudo wagon for the NS wagon. Basically, logic Day 1 went 'Sudo seems scum, everyone's leaving it for NS, I don't see why they're all leaving so it's probably a bad wagon', logic Day 2 was 'the only reason to vote NS would be that Sudo might've been the scum-counterwagon, and that's highly inconclusive'. There's
something
I'm missing here. Especially for choosing Zito wagon there:

Thor665 wrote:Gut and the way he acted at start of Day. On top of things enough to notice a vote count error about Zorblag, but "lol, obviouslly not scum" enough to not pay any attention to who was NKed? Naaaaah.

Eh, everyone pays attention to his own vote. I don't know what the gut/start of Day 1 means because Thor didn't mention it at the time - no wait:

Thor665 wrote:I actually find Papa Z to be town, his reactions to DH felt the most town-like of anyone, which is just sad again.

Huh?

Anyway, of the two votes Day 2 not on NS, I'm willing to take Thor over Chk because Thor is over-justifying a very weak vote when by all indications he ought to have found NS much scummier at that point. It certainly seemed like more of a scumteam-oriented reaction to AGar's weak bus (as in one of the scumteam would want to do something black-sheep against the lynch momentum after that) and Thor's looks more deliberate.

That said, Crazy, your thought process on Chk is temptingly pretty.

VOTE: Thor
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #11) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Plum »

Thor665 wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Gut and the way he acted at start of Day. On top of things enough to notice a vote count error about Zorblag, but "lol, obviouslly not scum" enough to not pay any attention to who was NKed? Naaaaah.

I could expanded it to a wall with fancy quotes and PBPA and all that gak - but this is the case.

Very shiny, I'm sure, but your posts indicate you initially thought PZ's behavior at the beginning of Day 1 was Townish. Second point does nothing for me for reasons I've discussed (and the fact that 'pretending not to be paying attention' is in my experience simply not a scumtell that's usually evaluatable).

But I'm sure this is such a strong case that Zito's sure scum, to the point that you'd vote him over seeing if he's plausibly connected to the two flipped scumbags or not, or see if anyone else has stronger connections to the two of them . . .

Yeah, I don't buy it.

Punkin wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Llama did you crumb? I was wrong on Agar... ;-;

I also agree with a Thor lynch.

Vote: Thor

I agree with Plum, this rubs me all kinds of wrong ways...
FOS Ranmaru

Thor, I also did not catch any proof on PZ...?

I recently ended a game as scum and when the Cop claimed the reaction I chose was similar (and many people caught it as an off reaction to boot. Bah!).
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #12) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Plum »

tl;dr

Ran is being faker than fake.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #13) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Plum »

Thor. You probably. Those are my top scumreads.

Re: Your #808 - asking whether Llama crumbed would be intended to elicit a response of whether or not Llama crumbed at all and would at least indicate to you, or any scum, whether it was profitable to search his posts for crumbing of his Innocent results. Even if that were not the case, it was still a super-weird reaction to this sort of Cop claim and I have good reason to believe it was off because it came from a scum-mindset trying to fake a proper Town response.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #14) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Plum »

Dude, if you really suspected Llama (and thought about why he'd do this as scum because 1-for-1 trade wouldn't be in scum's favor) you'd have stated your suspicions and called for any counterclaiming real Cop and gotten that 1-for-1 trade if you were right.

I'm not going to explain here in detail why a Cop would crumb his Innocent results (IF HE WERE KILLED OVERNIGHT), and it's possible you wouldn't have thought of that. The reaction is
still
off,
especially
if you had a Cop read on someone else.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #15) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Plum »

Ranmaru wrote:And yeah, I'm good with lynching Chk. I'd think he could be connected to Bob somehow. Don't get his town read on him. (He states that he thinks Bob is town because he THINKS bob wouldn't bus a buddy or two that early) and I don't get why Bob came in to prove that he'd do it or not. I'll read it soon and give thoughts.

Unvote
Vote: Chkflip

What the hell is this 'he could be connected to Bob somehow'? Even if a Townie does see connections this is
not
how a Townie would go into voting someone. A Townie would say 'And his stances on Bob are also funny and off-looking; let's vote', I think, not 'And he's probably scum with Bob or sommat'. Fake fake reason to 'not get' Chk's Townread on Bob and attack that.

Plus Zito is the bomb. I probably didn't need to say any of that.

UNVOTE:

Ran, any last words?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #16) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Plum »

Papa Zito wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Lynch once of Bob/Zito.
Nice buddying on Zito there, Plum.

FFS

Also why a Bob/Zito pair in particular? You've named half the town as suspects.

And he's voting Chk. Partly because there may be connections to Bob.

Uh huh.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #17) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Plum »

Bah!

Sweeeeeeeet death is all I'm going to say. Good luck, my friends!

(also Mod it's not actually Day 2 again amirite?)
I don't know what you're talking about. >_>
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #18) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Plum »

Good game, all. This game gave me back some of my confidence in my scumhunting ability, though I'm not sure exactly how much I managed totranslate that into helping the Town.

Commiserations to Punkin, who did a pretty good job of pulling the wool over my eyes and suchlike.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #19) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Plum »

Wait wait, hold on
now
I have to see the Dead quicktopic if we can secure permissions and such.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #20) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Plum »

Yeah, meant scum, not dead. Whoops.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #21) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Plum »

Thor665 wrote:@Ran - no worries. I have a playstyle that is universally thought of as townish, but it was also generally agreed upon as being not that good for finding scum. I shifted to this one to up my scumhunting (and personal amusement during games) though I do actually get votes placed against me now.

This sounds a lot like the general evolution of my playstyle :? . . .

Return to “Completed Open Games”