To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote:
Vote: CJMiller

What, King, do you don't like bandwagons?
unvote;
vote: KingTwelveSixteen
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #319 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I had forgotten about this game, and its short cycles. I also wanted to stay under the radar d1, as per my style in shortened games, but I did some reading during the night and made a list. Here it is:

Town:
Furcolow
Hiraki
Empking
Slaxx

Leaning town:
GreyIce #64 and $66
M=W
Exe

Null: Shattered Viewpoint
CJ Miller

Scum:
Toogeloo
KingTwelveSixteen
Lady Lamdadelta

Vig Targets:
Cooldog
The Longing
populartajo

I feel they tried to deter each others wagons, and that there was slight distancing on page 1

Toogeloo is scared to push for Cooldog
I also noticed LadyLamdaDelta scummily mention him, which is why I’m leaning on her
She seems to be picking on easy lynches, and disagreeing with my reads of the game and the town in her #72. I’ve GMEOH. Also defends king in #73. I’m putting her from leaning to the scum category over this.

vote: Toogeloo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #320 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Now, I realize I was wrong about Exe, but I've been in a game with him where he hammered a lot as town, so that is what had me leaning. Has a vig come forth?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #322 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by Furcolow »

you're sure because I posted suspicions of you?
OMGUS.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #325 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Post by Furcolow »

well, i guess it could be an SK, but I like having someone killing mafia for us personally
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #327 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
vote: kingtwelvesixteen

I thought Toogeloo had 2 votes on him, but I see GreyIce was just confirming their vote now
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #453 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Furcolow »

So the 3 people I listed as scum are all voting me? I wonder why...
Thats OMGUS x3
I'm reading... will post some comments I'm sure
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #455 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Furcolow »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Aw, come on!
Stupid computer dumped my post, whatever.
Vote: Furcolow

For all those reasons listed and like 4 more I would have pointed out about the first post but I'm annoyed right now so.

He put Exe as leaning town, even though he flipped scum seems like the biggest thingy to me.
BLATANT OMGUS, even admits to not having reasons of his own... so he is sheeping on top
TheLonging wrote:
tclawren wrote:First things first. Furc is town for the main reason why King is voting him. There is no way scum would say that a flipped buddy was "leaning town" for him. It's just plain silly and scum would realize that they would get called out for it. The only way Furc is scum is if he's a SK and I don't think he is.
Furc has posted only 7 times, his posts clearly indicating he hasn't read the thread, I don't doubt he'd be that stupid.
I read every thing, how the fuck else did I get my reads and comment on specific posts?
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:That has nothing to do with claiming a town read on somebody who has flipped scum Hiraki.

Like literally nothing.
Like I said in the post I made, I made that during the night, because I noticed this game after RVS during the night phase. I listed my reads from reading. I had Exe in "leaning scum", but his hammering in another game was when he was town, so I moved him.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Yeah, he also randomly jumped off Exe (Exe had not yet responded, neither had Fur, so it was rather unprompted) and onto Fur, if you will recall.

Hmmmm.
HMMMMM WHY YOU SUSPECT MY SCUMBUDDY HMMMM?
That's what lady lamda delta's hmmm is about
GreyICE wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
unvote;
vote: kingtwelvesixteen

I thought Toogeloo had 2 votes on him, but I see GreyIce was just confirming their vote now
So you changed your vote to the larger wagon because it had more votes on it?

Not because it was more likely to be scum?

WUT

vote: Furcolow

WHOSE THE LARGEST WAGON NOW, SCUMBAG?
I don't like this.
Well I do. I mean his literal reason for moving between Toogaloo and King1216 is that he thought that Toogaloo had another vote initially.

There wasn't any reason Toog was scummy. Any reason King was scummy. Just "oh, I thought the bandwagons were equal, lemme move to the larger one."

Well fuck that nonsense, seriously.

Do you disagree about either the vote jump or the reasoning being scummy?
ummm
did you not notice that i had them both listed as SCUM?
I'm going to vote any person listed as SCUM that has the most votes as them
that includes people leaning scum, to be honest
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:That has nothing to do with claiming a town read on somebody who has flipped scum Hiraki.

Like literally nothing.
YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

WATCH THIS.

YOU CAN'T TRUST A TOWN READ ON SOMEONE WHO WASN'T SCUMMY UNTIL HE QUICKHAMMERED. HIS FIRST VOTE WASN'T BAD, IT WAS JUST A GOOD BW. BASICALLY, EXE IS NULL UNTIL HE GETS TO THE QUICKHAMMER PART. CALLING HIM SCUMMY AND/OR TOWNIE HAS NO APPLICABLE REASONING BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASON TO CALL HIM TOWN/SCUM AT THAT TIME. HE WAS NULL.
The town read on Exe was posted after Exe flipped scum, not before. Try reading before you pointlessly insult someone.
Yes, but I WROTE the read BEFORE he flipped scum... in microsoft word.. during the night phase
Slaxx wrote:I read it like that too TL, but then figured out he meant that Fur didn't give reasons as to why either were scummy.
Are you referring to Cooldog?
He is scum because of a game I played with him called Metropolis where he was lynched D1 as scum, and I was the doctor. His play D1 mirrored that. The problem with that is he didn't make any detailed listing posts like he did before, but I guess he's just copying what I did as town and listing me as scum since I am the largest wagon on town... seems pretty A.B.C. to me. Needless to say, I am a little put off about my read on Cooldog now, but I am still definitely willing to lynch him even if he is town because he will do nothing but hurt us in the long run. However, I do not think he is town, even if he is starting to look up a little in my book.

I like populartajos #384 (I believe), remove him from your list if you're following my list vig/sk
TheLonging wrote:
populartajo wrote:Furc is town, tclawren is so freaking right about him. I dont see furcscum putting exe on his list when scum would already known this and would probabaly have worked on an updated list. That means tclawren is town too.
And you put me on your scum list for no reason.

If your only reasoning for furc being town is HE CALLED EXE TOWN AFTER HE DIED, then you haven't played with him.

I used meta there, but as a stepping stone for my other points.
you're acting like you weren't pushing me off of my fucking RVS vote and pressure on your scumbuddy who didnt want to be bandwagonning...
funny, kid
Hiraki wrote:But he admitted in the post after that he was wrong.

I don't think was stupidity as to actually post Twilight/Night 1 reads.
exactly. I realized he was dead.
TheLonging wrote:Great, then that point is dismissed and all my other points are valid.
what other points? my RVS voting and attack on someone for not wanting to bandwagon on Toogeloo? The fact Toogeloo and KingTwelveSixteen have been openly buddying? What do you think about THAT? You have been avoiding doing anything but tunnel on me, bud.
TheLonging wrote:one post!

two posts!

Two posts, ahahaha!
my "crappy content" is more than your laughing "DERP HES SCUM" idiocy that shows off how your mind isn't fully developed yet.

Your first post, like I have already addressed, is attacking a pro-town concept of someone attacking someone for being afraid to vote in the RVS... deterring wagons... and buddying between king and toog. You're attacking a good, pro-town concept. I am not sure whether or not you are just young and dumb, or scum. I'm leaning towards the prior, which is why I put you on my vig list and not my scum list.

Liking Tajos #424 too

CoolDog on the bottom of page 18 is town
I am changing my read on him to town from viggable scum
Still happy with Toog/LadyLambdaDelta/KingTwelveSixteen and want a vig to kill TheLonging because his mind isn't developed properly

@Grey: Vig targets were people I figured were scum too, GreyIce, which includes thelonging, hence why I have been looking towards tajo/cooldog and changed my reads on them
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #505 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

TheLonging wrote:
Furcolow wrote:So the 3 people I listed as scum are all voting me? I wonder why...
Thats OMGUS x3
I'm reading... will post some comments I'm sure
Not OMGUS if I have a case bro. Especially if I voted for you before you even mentioned me.
Furcolow wrote:
1)
you're acting like you weren't pushing me off of my fucking RVS vote and pressure on your scumbuddy who didnt want to be bandwagonning...
funny, kid

2)
TheLonging wrote:Great, then that point is dismissed and all my other points are valid.
what other points? my RVS voting and attack on someone for not wanting to bandwagon on Toogeloo? The fact Toogeloo and KingTwelveSixteen have been openly buddying? What do you think about THAT? You have been avoiding doing anything but tunnel on me, bud.

3)
TheLonging wrote:one post!

two posts!

Two posts, ahahaha!
my "crappy content" is more than your laughing "DERP HES SCUM" idiocy that shows off how your mind isn't fully developed yet.

4)
Your first post, like I have already addressed, is attacking a pro-town concept of someone attacking someone for being afraid to vote in the RVS... deterring wagons... and buddying between king and toog. You're attacking a good, pro-town concept. I am not sure whether or not you are just young and dumb, or scum. I'm leaning towards the prior, which is why I put you on my vig list and not my scum list.

Still happy with Toog/LadyLambdaDelta/KingTwelveSixteen and want a vig to kill TheLonging because his mind isn't developed properly

@Grey: Vig targets were people I figured were scum too, GreyIce, which includes thelonging, hence why I have been looking towards tajo/cooldog and changed my reads on them
1) I pushed off your RVS posts because they were scummy (including that 2nd post you made on day 1)
2) Actually if you read I also mentioned how I believe Toog and King could be scum, even scumbuddies together
3) You're belittling me to further your case for me being scum. I mean, insulting. My mind isn't fully developed yet? What?
4) I'm not attacking a good, pro-town concept, if being afraid of RVS is pro-town, then I am scum in every game I have ever played. Further, I'm either young and dumb or scum, and you think I'm just a stupid kid who doesn't know how to play mafia? And my mind isn't developed properly?

I'm all for debating with you and trying to show that you are scum, and you can do the same, but if you want to keep insulting me, then I'll just replace out, for the only thing I do not tolerate in mafia, besides spam, one-liners, and 3 - 5 pages of off-topic posting, it's insulting people, me or anyone.
3)
Nice strawman and whining to boot. You can't even address how your case on me is weak, you have to complain about the fact that I'm showing how you're being narrow minded in your case. I'm sorry if you don't realize your brain will be growing for the next couple of years, but it will be. Get over it.

What TL has been doing is trying to tunnel so that he doesn't have to scumhunt, but when he is pressured about how weak his points are, he dips into strawmanning. Very scummy. Why would someone not try to bolster their case? Either he doesn't have one, which he can't, tbh, or else he isn't willing to actually explain his logic... because there is little to none with it. It is just tunneling FROM THE RVS. He started tunneling on me when I had 2 posts.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
tclawren wrote:@LLD: I like the way he's letting us into his mind while his opinion is being changed. It shows me that he was writing this while reading and didn't really go back to edit it to make it sound more "consistent." Scum tend to be much more careful about their usage of phrases and posts. In other words
I think the structure of this post are a town tell.

The bolded is ridiculous and cements my scum read on both you and Furc.
Your play is ridiculous Lada LamdaDelta. Anyone who disagrees with you is automatically scum. Nice logic, there, bro.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Aw, come on!
Stupid computer dumped my post, whatever.
Vote: Furcolow

For all those reasons listed and like 4 more I would have pointed out about the first post but I'm annoyed right now so.

He put Exe as leaning town, even though he flipped scum seems like the biggest thingy to me.
BLATANT OMGUS, even admits to not having reasons of his own... so he is sheeping on top
...Did you even actually read that post? I mean seriously here.
Not to mention all the horrible problems with the rest of your post like personal insults and declaring that everyone who is voting you is just OMGUSing.
tclawren wrote:@LLD: I like the way he's letting us into his mind while his opinion is being changed. It shows me that he was writing this while reading and didn't really go back to edit it to make it sound more "consistent." Scum tend to be much more careful about their usage of phrases and posts. In other words I think the structure of this post are a town tell.
Laziness is not a town tell.
Yes, I "actually read that post"
What King has said is "I'm voting Furcolow because of the 4 other reasons people stated" plus he isn't willing to admit he just wants to survive.

You know what? I am. I am voting King not only because I believe he's scum, but because I want to survive for the town. Don't like it? Get over it.
populartajo wrote:i still think Furc has a critical town post when he considers Exe and Empking in his catchup post when a scum would have already realized the night results.
Furcolow wrote:Now, I realize I was wrong about Exe, but I've been in a game with him where he hammered a lot as town, so that is what had me leaning. Has a vig come forth?
this is important
link to the game plz.
I noticed they had died. I was NOT surprised Empking died in the least. He was my strongest townread, as he had a huge towntell on d1. I made that Microsoft Word Document during the night phase, and pasted it when I noticed the day had started. I didn't care about who had died. I knew someone had died, though, so I addressed it.

The game in question was run by Herodotus, and was called "Troll Mafia" I believe. Possibly "Frenzy Mafia" I believe it was the latter, actually, and had a weird mechanic based around lynching where you get immunity from hammering, investigation immunity from L-1, immunity to roleblocking, etc... here and there. There were 4 of them. L-1 might have been not being able to be killed. Anyways, Exe and I, along with a cool mechanic involving proving towniness to me (not from Exe, I can't remember who did that), really came together for a pretty easy win for the town. I was rather hoping he was on my side. I had considered having him leaning scum, but I was moving him because I saw his hammering as a towntell due to Frenzy like I said... I just should have been more aware he hammers a lot AS A PLAYER, and not just as town-exe. I'll keep that in mind the next time I play with him.

Disliking Slaxx and Pine on 20, liking Toogeloo a lot more. He seems to be using his brain, and might be a townie after all.

Tclawren on 21 right above here might be trying to buddy up to me so that when I flip town he can pull the "I told you so" as scum and have fake-clearance.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #613 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Apparently scum are trying to get me modkilled. Nothing new to me.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #696 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Furcolow »

populartajo, I am not claiming
You are all over the place on this page, and I have some catching up to do.

If you all want me gone, so be it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #697 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:I think Furc might be town based on how I feel about a couple people voting for him.

This is a good reason reason to lynch Furc.

I mean, besides Furc's play so far (which is scummy), being enough on its own as well.

But this defense of Furc from Toog is just so bad that it's worth seeing Furc flip, just to determine Toog's intent behind his defense.

Further, if Furc flips scum like I think he will, this makes Toog obvscum.
Good reason to lynch me...? because people voting me are scummy?
THATS A GOOD REASON NOT TO LYNCH ME LOL
YOU'RE CRAZY.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #698 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I wouldn't lose sleep over a King vig-shot.

I think Furc needs rope badly.
You're strongly for Furcolow scum?

It is my ONLY strong read at the moment.

Everything else has been muddled by Bob flipping town.

But I'm confident that when Furc flips scum, my reads will clarify themselves.
Are you willing to stick your neck on the chopping block for my lynch? Since it will give you "so much information", tell me, what information would you get if I flipped blue?

Honestly, you won't get shit. You won't put your neck out there, and even if you claim you will, you will say "oops" and people will generally be like "all is forgiven" and not lynch you regardless.

If you are town, you are improperly tunneling, and I ask you to stop. Consider the fact that you STARTED tunneling AFTER I stated I had a scumread on you. Thanks.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #699 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by Furcolow »

tclawren wrote:OK, after taking a much needed break from this game last night, I can now come back to this thread and say what I really want to say.

Why scum can (and should) fakeclaim VT

Scum should fakeclaim VT in certain cases because if they survive that days lynch the following things are true (a) the will very likely not be shot by vigs or SKs and (b) it takes much more effort to get a wagon going on someone that has already claimed.

This, I believe, is one of those occasions where a VT fakeclaim could be useful for scum. There are two other competing wagons, one who lurked his way through D1 and one who, for some reason I really don't understand, is the new trendy pick for a lynch.
I disagree with this. I am hesitant to even claim VT AS TOWN for this reason:
When someone is claiming, they are generally near lynch level.
When someone claims VT, the response is, oh, well, safe lynch. choo choo.
What makes it different for scum to fakeclaim that?
Good scum fakeclaim a watcher or a doctor, to get unvotes, or a counterclaim.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #700 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Furcolow »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Furcolow wrote:Apparently scum are trying to get me modkilled. Nothing new to me.
...You commonly do things that could get you mod-killed? :?
Yeah. I've been modkilled for being a bit too aggressive and assholish.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #702 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote

I liked King's case on Cooldog
Toogeloo is buddying me, and I need a buddy right now
Lady Lambda Delta has moved to "dumb tunneling town"
So I really don't have any good scum reads at this point. Let me check the votecount.

ebwop: oooh, a vote on populartajo... I will reserve mine to not appear to want to be OMGUSing, but I might hop on if that picks up steam.

I want to go with this due to scum meta, and even if he seems to be improving... if town... largely a policy lynch. The reason I'm not 100% on it is I've not completed a game in it where he's town, so I'm not sure if he's this bad as town as he was when I lynched him as scum.
vote: Cooldog
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #704 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I am up for lynch, and even if I KNOW I am town, yes. I am concerned with you all realizing that I am town to the extent that I do, but that isn't possible.

I want to fulfill my win condition, so yes, I want to lynch scum. That is a dumb question.

I am not sure if this is a single scumteam game. I am not on any scumteam, and I do not know if he is. I will definitely vote him, like I said, if people wagon him.

He is, in fact, another person I wouldn't mind policy lynching, just like Cooldog. The same could be said about myself.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #705 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by Furcolow »

GREYICE WHY DO YOU DISAPPEAR WHEN YOU ARE HERE WHEN I AM?
I WAS READY FOR SOME DISCOURSE.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #707 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by Furcolow »

When someone votes me and tells me to claim, I'm going to be hesitant to return the favor

My hesitance to OMGUS is null, as I try to not do it. I find it weak play to attack your attackers like Lady LambaDelta does

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”