Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Slaxx wrote:Erm 13 players in a mini and 13 players now wut

Clarify?

I"ll reply to toog after school as well as Pine when he gets his case up, as I can't reply to big posts like that in only 10 minutes
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by tclawren »

Hi Pine!
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
tclawren wrote:@LLD: I like the way he's letting us into his mind while his opinion is being changed. It shows me that he was writing this while reading and didn't really go back to edit it to make it sound more "consistent." Scum tend to be much more careful about their usage of phrases and posts. In other words
I think the structure of this post are a town tell.

The bolded is ridiculous and cements my scum read on both you and Furc.
Are you actually suggesting that I come straight in the game and
immediately
try to save a teammate from getting lynched? lolol
TL wrote:And do you find insults to be town tells?

Structure of the post? Also don't you edit your posts after going through the thread to add in details and fix up stuff?
First question: no.
Second question: sure I do. But scum is GUARANTEED to look over their posts because they are afraid of being caught.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Slaxx wrote:Toog how do you feel about LL?
LLD seems kind of bipolar this game. Aside from that, kind of null without further investigation.

I like LLD yesterday, but some bias might be present because she defended King and I a titch yesterday. Today, she was riding my nuts a bit harder, but as soon as I posted a case (even one no one really seemed to care for) she withdrew, so she dropped a bit from my townie vibe, back to neutral.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

tclawren wrote:Hi Pine!
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
tclawren wrote:@LLD: I like the way he's letting us into his mind while his opinion is being changed. It shows me that he was writing this while reading and didn't really go back to edit it to make it sound more "consistent." Scum tend to be much more careful about their usage of phrases and posts. In other words

Are you actually suggesting that I come straight in the game and
immediately
try to save a teammate from getting lynched? lolol
Ladies and gentlemen, between this and Hiraki, I feel the need to make a public announcement.

THE NEXT MOTHERFUCKER WHO THINKS ITS FUNNY TO CLAIM SCUM IN THE THREAD WILL SEE HOW FUNNY THE JOKE IS AT THE END OF NOOSE
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

TheLonging wrote:
Furcolow wrote:So the 3 people I listed as scum are all voting me? I wonder why...
Thats OMGUS x3
I'm reading... will post some comments I'm sure
Not OMGUS if I have a case bro. Especially if I voted for you before you even mentioned me.
Furcolow wrote:
1)
you're acting like you weren't pushing me off of my fucking RVS vote and pressure on your scumbuddy who didnt want to be bandwagonning...
funny, kid

2)
TheLonging wrote:Great, then that point is dismissed and all my other points are valid.
what other points? my RVS voting and attack on someone for not wanting to bandwagon on Toogeloo? The fact Toogeloo and KingTwelveSixteen have been openly buddying? What do you think about THAT? You have been avoiding doing anything but tunnel on me, bud.

3)
TheLonging wrote:one post!

two posts!

Two posts, ahahaha!
my "crappy content" is more than your laughing "DERP HES SCUM" idiocy that shows off how your mind isn't fully developed yet.

4)
Your first post, like I have already addressed, is attacking a pro-town concept of someone attacking someone for being afraid to vote in the RVS... deterring wagons... and buddying between king and toog. You're attacking a good, pro-town concept. I am not sure whether or not you are just young and dumb, or scum. I'm leaning towards the prior, which is why I put you on my vig list and not my scum list.

Still happy with Toog/LadyLambdaDelta/KingTwelveSixteen and want a vig to kill TheLonging because his mind isn't developed properly

@Grey: Vig targets were people I figured were scum too, GreyIce, which includes thelonging, hence why I have been looking towards tajo/cooldog and changed my reads on them
1) I pushed off your RVS posts because they were scummy (including that 2nd post you made on day 1)
2) Actually if you read I also mentioned how I believe Toog and King could be scum, even scumbuddies together
3) You're belittling me to further your case for me being scum. I mean, insulting. My mind isn't fully developed yet? What?
4) I'm not attacking a good, pro-town concept, if being afraid of RVS is pro-town, then I am scum in every game I have ever played. Further, I'm either young and dumb or scum, and you think I'm just a stupid kid who doesn't know how to play mafia? And my mind isn't developed properly?

I'm all for debating with you and trying to show that you are scum, and you can do the same, but if you want to keep insulting me, then I'll just replace out, for the only thing I do not tolerate in mafia, besides spam, one-liners, and 3 - 5 pages of off-topic posting, it's insulting people, me or anyone.
3)
Nice strawman and whining to boot. You can't even address how your case on me is weak, you have to complain about the fact that I'm showing how you're being narrow minded in your case. I'm sorry if you don't realize your brain will be growing for the next couple of years, but it will be. Get over it.

What TL has been doing is trying to tunnel so that he doesn't have to scumhunt, but when he is pressured about how weak his points are, he dips into strawmanning. Very scummy. Why would someone not try to bolster their case? Either he doesn't have one, which he can't, tbh, or else he isn't willing to actually explain his logic... because there is little to none with it. It is just tunneling FROM THE RVS. He started tunneling on me when I had 2 posts.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Your play is ridiculous Lada LamdaDelta. Anyone who disagrees with you is automatically scum. Nice logic, there, bro.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Aw, come on!
Stupid computer dumped my post, whatever.
Vote: Furcolow

For all those reasons listed and like 4 more I would have pointed out about the first post but I'm annoyed right now so.

He put Exe as leaning town, even though he flipped scum seems like the biggest thingy to me.
BLATANT OMGUS, even admits to not having reasons of his own... so he is sheeping on top
...Did you even actually read that post? I mean seriously here.
Not to mention all the horrible problems with the rest of your post like personal insults and declaring that everyone who is voting you is just OMGUSing.
tclawren wrote:@LLD: I like the way he's letting us into his mind while his opinion is being changed. It shows me that he was writing this while reading and didn't really go back to edit it to make it sound more "consistent." Scum tend to be much more careful about their usage of phrases and posts. In other words I think the structure of this post are a town tell.
Laziness is not a town tell.
Yes, I "actually read that post"
What King has said is "I'm voting Furcolow because of the 4 other reasons people stated" plus he isn't willing to admit he just wants to survive.

You know what? I am. I am voting King not only because I believe he's scum, but because I want to survive for the town. Don't like it? Get over it.
populartajo wrote:i still think Furc has a critical town post when he considers Exe and Empking in his catchup post when a scum would have already realized the night results.
Furcolow wrote:Now, I realize I was wrong about Exe, but I've been in a game with him where he hammered a lot as town, so that is what had me leaning. Has a vig come forth?
this is important
link to the game plz.
I noticed they had died. I was NOT surprised Empking died in the least. He was my strongest townread, as he had a huge towntell on d1. I made that Microsoft Word Document during the night phase, and pasted it when I noticed the day had started. I didn't care about who had died. I knew someone had died, though, so I addressed it.

The game in question was run by Herodotus, and was called "Troll Mafia" I believe. Possibly "Frenzy Mafia" I believe it was the latter, actually, and had a weird mechanic based around lynching where you get immunity from hammering, investigation immunity from L-1, immunity to roleblocking, etc... here and there. There were 4 of them. L-1 might have been not being able to be killed. Anyways, Exe and I, along with a cool mechanic involving proving towniness to me (not from Exe, I can't remember who did that), really came together for a pretty easy win for the town. I was rather hoping he was on my side. I had considered having him leaning scum, but I was moving him because I saw his hammering as a towntell due to Frenzy like I said... I just should have been more aware he hammers a lot AS A PLAYER, and not just as town-exe. I'll keep that in mind the next time I play with him.

Disliking Slaxx and Pine on 20, liking Toogeloo a lot more. He seems to be using his brain, and might be a townie after all.

Tclawren on 21 right above here might be trying to buddy up to me so that when I flip town he can pull the "I told you so" as scum and have fake-clearance.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by TheLonging »

It's not tunnelling if I'm open to the other ideas of being scum, but sure, I'll post a better response when I get back from school.

And again, please stop insulting me.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Some of tl's recent posts are bad. Pending vote, except we have a fag-ass homo that we have to lynch first:
@king,
Yes, it looks that way in one post, but in my original post I gave a specific reason for voting you that was non-rvs related. What you are doing is basing your accusations off of a vote without actually reading the post where I made the vote. My vote stays. I'm not gonna change it very soon.
after a wank.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Pine »

CooLDoG wrote:Pending vote, except we have a fag-ass homo that we have to lynch first:
I do not appreciate the use of this invective. In addition to being offensive, it grossly violates site rules.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

CooLDoG wrote:Some of tl's recent posts are bad. Pending vote, except we have a fag-ass homo that we have to lynch first:
@king,
Yes, it looks that way in one post, but in my original post I gave a specific reason for voting you that was non-rvs related. What you are doing is basing your accusations off of a vote without actually reading the post where I made the vote. My vote stays. I'm not gonna change it very soon.
CooLDoG.

Either improve your play, or don't. This sucked.

I'd erase my town read on you, except I still think you're town, just FUCKING ANNOYING ME.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

What the fuck is wrong with you CD?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

@Mod: With apologies, I am going to have to request replacement.
Reality has reared its ugly head.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

CD, that last post by you was uncalled for.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

Request extension

Short deadlines are great, but next time BAM rules.

I don't see how we're supposed to operate like this :(
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Toogeloo »

It's Plurality lynching. No Majority is necessary.

Someone is getting lynched today. King is not the correct lynch.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Pine »

Fast deadlines are fine when you use pluralities as deadline lynches.

That said, I'm not so much a fan of a King lynch over other, better, options :igmeou:

Mod: Deadline extension request seconded. I've been part of the game for less than 24 hours.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 am

Post by KingTwelveSixteen »

Furcolow wrote:...
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Aw, come on!
Stupid computer dumped my post, whatever.
Vote: Furcolow

For all those reasons listed and like 4 more I would have pointed out about the first post but I'm annoyed right now so.

He put Exe as leaning town, even though he flipped scum seems like the biggest thingy to me.
BLATANT OMGUS, even admits to not having reasons of his own... so he is sheeping on top
...Did you even actually read that post? I mean seriously here.
Not to mention all the horrible problems with the rest of your post like personal insults and declaring that everyone who is voting you is just OMGUSing.
Yes, I "actually read that post"
What King has said is "I'm voting Furcolow because of the 4 other reasons people stated" plus he isn't willing to admit he just wants to survive.

You know what? I am. I am voting King not only because I believe he's scum, but because I want to survive for the town. Don't like it? Get over it.
You clearly haven't read the post if you think it says that.

Got some reasoning behind why I am "just trying to survive" there? Oh yeah, and you cannot both be voting me just because you want to survive and because you think I am scum.

Stop with the personal insults.
CooLDoG wrote:...
You do realise my entire accusation about this point is based around you trying to weasel out of your statement that your vote was an RVS vote when it clearly wasn't, right?
You are basically admitting I am correct with this post.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:21 am

@Furcolow: The reason the post by TC was bad was because he thinks you can base town intent off of the structure of a post.

Essentially, it's like saying because I use an @ symbol in my posts, that makes me town.

That makes a WHOLE lot of sense, right?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

LLD, why is that so bad? I understand where he's coming from, even if he doesn't express it properly. Scum usually are 'more careful' about what they post than town.

As an observation, would you say scum are more likely to edit their posts and otherwise have an unnatural tone, as compared to town? (And I remind you what sent SnowJordan to his grave ;) )
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Hiraki »

Toogeloo wrote:It's Plurality lynching. No Majority is necessary.

You've given no good reason why this is the case. Therefore, I'm going to say that it is the correct lynch. Why am I right? Because I've already said more than enough on it.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 am

GreyICE wrote:LLD, why is that so bad? I understand where he's coming from, even if he doesn't express it properly. Scum usually are 'more careful' about what they post than town.

As an observation, would you say scum are more likely to edit their posts and otherwise have an unnatural tone, as compared to town? (And I remind you what sent SnowJordan to his grave ;) )

That game's not even worth quoting. He was scum for so many other reasons.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Hiraki wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:It's Plurality lynching. No Majority is necessary.

You've given no good reason why this is the case. Therefore, I'm going to say that it is the correct lynch. Why am I right? Because I've already said more than enough on it.
I'd like to think my Occam's Razor defense is at least enough to not condemn him the day a scum he was fighting with died. It's better than the argument that he is scum because he was the second leading wagon (there were only two real wagons yesterday), or anything else I've seen.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
GreyICE wrote:LLD, why is that so bad? I understand where he's coming from, even if he doesn't express it properly. Scum usually are 'more careful' about what they post than town.

That game's not even worth quoting. He was scum for so many other reasons.
Well I called him on page 4 and never voted for another person day 1 for a reason :P

But I'd say that the observation that scum tend to edit or 'clean up' their posts more than town do is generally on.

Applied to Furcolow's post, is it a credible reason for thinking him town? Is it a credible reason for another player to think him town?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:07 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm really sorry for my post. It's just that king is making me so angry.

@king, okay I was unclear in that post, mind quoting the post where I actually voted you? I think you should refer to that first. Because you said that that was an rvs vote.

@sk/vig, kill king tonight plz and thx.
after a wank.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 am

Post by populartajo »

fuck it

Unvote Vote: king.

CLAIM TIME.

ATTENTION IDIOTS: HAMMERING WOULD MAKE YOU SCUM.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”