neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:17 am

Post by neil1113 »

*sigh* I wish I was around before the lynch happened. This is NOT a good start for us guys. So let's go ahead and get rid of one scum while we can:

VOTE: tarsonisocelot

Gut feeling makes you seem very suspicious to me. Something about your case wasn't right, and I felt it then but I didn't step out like I should have and ISO'd you. So I'm going to be doing that shortly.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

neil1113 wrote:*sigh* I wish I was around before the lynch happened. This is NOT a good start for us guys. So let's go ahead and get rid of one scum while we can:

Gut feeling makes you seem very suspicious to me. Something about your case wasn't right, and I felt it then but I didn't step out like I should have and ISO'd you. So I'm going to be doing that shortly.
So who should have lynched instead of Voided yesterday?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 am

Arg! Should read: So who should
we
have lynched instead of Voided yesterday?
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Setael »

Hi everyone. Pine and tarsonisocelot are scum. I'd vote TO but my scum read on Pine is stronger so I'd prefer he die today. Pine's first D2 post is lollapalobvscum. If there's a third I'd lean toward P.T. but Pine said something at one point that indicated there are 2 scum so I'm thinking maybe 2 scum and a traitor or something to that effect.

Sorry in advance for the wall.

-xalxe too apologetic for votes and joking posts 12 and 16

-xalxe post 45 tries to throw suspicion on jahudo for putting idiot at 3 votes. xalxe unvotes - this is fishy. why is L-4 so terrible?

-Idiot calls him on this and xalxe accuses him of OMGUS... wha?

-Post 55 = possible connection between PT barnum and xtoxm.

-So then Xalxe says “Heh. Heh. ITT I fail at math; I honestly thought you were within idiotscum (not to be confused with idiotking) quickhammah range. Plus it was a random vote anyway, and we've got a bit more info now.” which I don’t buy at all. He had TWO votes - how could he possibly have thought he was within quickhammer range? And if he DID think that, he wouldn’t have felt it necessary to say the “plus it was a random vote anyway” part.

-andrew post 61 is strange. there are a lot of reasons to be voting xalxe at this point, but his telling jarudo not to answer a question aimed at someone else is not one of them.

-cecily’s 76 seems town

-PTBarnum 83 again looks like PT and xalxe could be buddies. He calls xalxe out for the crazy, but then distances himself/softens the accusation with the “I’m only pushing this point because...”

-mike mike post 107 feels town

-xalxe post 111 is scummy - sheeps cecily and then pretty much repeats exactly what she said in more detail and with weird things added to make it look like new content. (ie on the weird - that if pappums is scum, voided is most likely town unless this is a good pappum-voided gambit)

-mikemike is town. no scum would dare rolefish as blatantly as mike mike did in 112.

-Jinx 117 gives me town vibes. Unlikely that scum would post bragging that they were right about voided like this when they know he’s about to flip town.

-xalxe post 123 looks very much like xalxe knows voided is town

-xalxe post 126 - weird that he lists his scum reads as voided and pappums when it’d make more sense that one is town if the other is scum. Also, odd that he’s finally bringing up the post where PT Barnum defended him and calling it scummy.

-xalxe 143 wanting to end the day early. post reads as though he knows pappums is gambiting

-post 150 makes me think havingfitz could be town. I think scum, knowing voided would flip town, wouldn’t push ending the day early so hard

-xalxe defends pappums and says there is no scum motivation for his gambit (when there is, obviously. gambit for town cred, coming clean to avoid being lynched D2 after voided flips town.)

-neil calls him on this and says “How on EARTH could you make such a solid comment with so much clarity, unless of course you know who the scum and who the town are? In which case, that'd make you Mafia. Could this be a scum slip? Anyways may I ask you, apart from the obvious "reaction fishing" fallacy, how on earth do you see this at all to be town motivated?”

-It's unlikely that scum would defend a buddy so blatantly, so probably xalxe is scum and pappums is town

-Jahudo said in post 210 “If voided is town, scum had great incentive to get a hammer before pappums revealed his gambit. They would not have asked people to wait for pappums to answer questions, or asked the game to play out longer because a mislynch would mean an automatic day 2 wagon on pappums for not revealing the gambit sooner. Their best case scenario could be going into day 3 after two mislynches and minimal scumhunting. Even cautious scum wouldn't pass that up.”

-Then Jahudo’s logic in 243 is that scum would’ve felt comfortable on the wagon and comfortable calling for a quicklynch.

-I disagree completely and think the opposite of his conclusion is more likely. The fact that pappums had claimed an investigation would actually make scum more wary of being on the wagon, not less - the scum still knew voided was town (and therefore knew it was a gambit - either that or pappums is scum so they wouldn’t want to blatantly link themselves to it) so they would have been extremely hesitant - more so than regular wagons even. Xalxe and P.T. Barnum’s reactions are more cautious/scummy whereas Cecily and HavingFitz are less cautious/townie.

-end of p. 9 - neil is town

-Cecily p 242 townie

-Jerbs 244 is scummy. Avoids commenting on much and says he wants pappums killed for lying.

-PT post 270 says “Fair enough, though if I had been scum I probably would have assumed that voided was an SK. Pappum's claim as a gambit is still surprising to me.” This is interesting. I doubt any of the townies considered that pappums might have caught the SK. The fact that Pappums says this makes me wonder if this was his genuine reaction to Pappums gambit. He thought Pappums had found the SK. In spite of this, I think scum still would've been pretty hesitant with the wagon, since though they'd consider SK they'd know it was way more likely to be a gambit.

-Idiot’s reasoning in 281 and 283 for thinking fitz is scum is exactly why I think he’s town. He says “He absolutely believed that pappums was town when pappums claimed cop, which is just a poor conclusion to reach, given that it could have been (and was) a gambit or a lie.” Only a townie would do that, because scum would know it was almost definitely a gambit.

-neil 304 reads townie

-Pine’s first post 316 pretty much confirms pappums as town and pine as scum. 332 is scummy - wants to end day early with pappum lynch and says his gambit gained no info. BS.

-TO’s initial post raises flags for declaring pine town

-pine 364 scummy - discusses mafia strategy and then unvotes and revotes pappums. fluff disguised as content

-Pine 366 is scum guaranteeing a safe place on both leading wagons

-371 - Pine guages town’s support for his mislynch of pappums

-pine’s post 396 “Fitz has convinced me that Cecily should be suspect #1 on D2.” lolsheeping

-Jahudo’s post 401 re: Pine’s scumminess is win. This post is probably why Jahudo was NK'd. (*high five* for drawing a NK as VT, Jahudo.)

-Pine’s post 478 accusing TO of waffling and basically instructing her to vote (and the fact that TO ignored it completely) indicates a scum link between TO and Pine

-Pine’s 487 is uber scummy. He says “I'm worried that if we wait for a replacement on PR, they're going to use the slack we all subconsciously give to replacements to their advantage. In my mind, PR's spot is confirmed scum, and I am concerned that a replacement is just going to wriggle out of it.

-Hammer, please.” So not only is he trying to get pappums hammered before replacements can weigh in, didn't he earlier accuse others of being scummy for this exact thing (getting rid of a player about to be replaced)? - Need to look back at this.

-Post 492 Pine indicates the game has 2 scum (he says getting his scum read pappums lynched would make it a "one scum game". Especially where it seems more likely there'd be 3 scum, this reeks of inside info.

-Post 504 TO votes Pine without giving a reason and says she’ll move her vote “to where it will count” the next day. Pretty obvious and poor attempt at distancing.

-525 Nacho puts the first vote on Voided. I'm very interested in this wagon, as scum would be motivated to make it happen as they know Voided is a PR that will be confirmed D2.

-andrew had given me mostly town vibes but chkflip’s logic for supporting the voided wagon is weak.

-bub 540 is townie, but he should’ve gone with Pine instead of Neil.

-Pine 544 doesn’t address Bub’s points against him but instead disagrees that both wagons are unlikely to be scum.

-Neil asked voided if there’s a way to test her role claim. This was a townie mindset.

-Nacho had pretty solid reasons for restarting the Voided wagon. P.T. Barnum’s 573 is more sketchy. Mike makes a good point about it when he says, “If the neighbor-neighborizor thing was enough to lynch him on its own as you've said and said then why vote for Andrew here ? Seems a very woolly vote really..."

-Pine 577 again is scummy. Says he’s lurking because Nacho is a good player who might be able to worm out of the wagon. This makes more sense as a reason to be really active and posting to keep the pappums/Nacho wagon strong if he really thought he was scum, rather than a reason to hide. Pine should’ve just posted “I’m lurking because I’d absolutely love a Voided wagon but don’t want to draw suspicion by moving off Nacho and onto Voided, so instead I’ll just sit back and let things happen naturally.”

-So then post 580 Pine says Nacho is scum so he's taking everything he says with a bucket of salt, but he’s making absolutely no attempt to refute Nacho or engage him in any way.

-Pine 604 with mafia theory about neighborizer being a bad fakeclaim. Completely avoiding posting any content. Very clearly just sitting back and seeing which mislynch goes through.

-bub’s vote i get town vibes from, but TO’s in 608 is scumtastic. also says “Pine I’m not keen on” which is the perfect thing to say about a scum buddy that you just voted but certainly never planned to try to get wagoned. (Keep in mind that she cleared Pine as town upon first replacing in and I don't recall her ever giving a solid reason for losing that. If in fact, she had found something Pine did scummy at some point she'd have mentioned it and she'd have acknowledged his soft accusation that she was waffling.)

-So then we have Pine's hammer, which is possibly the scummiest hammer I’ve ever read. Says he’s going to post a case for Voided as town and then hammers her for saying she’d be willing to self vote to avoid a no lynch. It’s priceless that he says “I'm really, really torn now” and gives her playstyle instructions if she flips town and then immediately hammers.

TOWN

Cecily
HavingFitz
mikemike
pappums/Nacho
jerbs/bub
neil

Scum

Xalxe/Pine
jinxx/TO

Leaning scum - (maybe traitor?)

P.T. Barnum

Null read on everyone else.

vote: Pine
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:40 am

Post by chkflip »

Doing a re-read as my previous stance was incorrect.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

I would say my top three coming into D2 are Pine=Cecily & neil. Nacho has dropped a bit behind though his adament push on Void has him a close 4th. Pine's hammer when Void had promised his thoughts was unnecessary. And he [Pine] contributed little if anything D1. It's close between he and Cecily (who I stll think is obvscum) but Pine feels like a good start.

VOTE: Pine
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:33 am

Post by neil1113 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
neil1113 wrote:*sigh* I wish I was around before the lynch happened. This is NOT a good start for us guys. So let's go ahead and get rid of one scum while we can:

So who should
WE
have lynched instead of Voided yesterday? (edited by Bub)
I would have rather seen my top suspect flip obviously. :) But I actually believed Voided's claim for as much as I could without proper evidence, so his flip did nothing to help me find scum. :(

Pre-Edit: What is your case on me Fitz? That I pushed you? And everyone should take note, this is the first time Fitz has suspects OTHER then those who have questioned and pushed him! I'm proud of you Fitz! Though I still your only case on me that isn't stretching or misrepresenting, would have to be because your sour that I pushed you last day phase. Which I admit, I shouldn't have done now that I'm convinced there's really no way you could be scum and play the way you've played.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

Have only skimmed the thread since the opening, but:
Vote Pine

I had problems with Xalxe/Pine, but Pine's hammer conversion was just ridiculous. Seriously, does anybody think that was genuine? Anyone? At all?
There's a sucker born every minute.
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

Setael wrote:-PT post 270 says “Fair enough, though if I had been scum I probably would have assumed that voided was an SK. Pappum's claim as a gambit is still surprising to me.” This is interesting. I doubt any of the townies considered that pappums might have caught the SK. The fact that Pappums says this makes me wonder if this was his genuine reaction to Pappums gambit. He thought Pappums had found the SK. In spite of this, I think scum still would've been pretty hesitant with the wagon, since though they'd consider SK they'd know it was way more likely to be a gambit
What is this nonsense? The very sentence you quoted states "If I had been scum." Obviously, if somebody claims a scum result, your first instinct isn't to think of an SK alignment, but if you were scum, that would be something to consider.
Setael wrote: Mike makes a good point about it when he says, “If the neighbor-neighborizor thing was enough to lynch him on its own as you've said and said then why vote for Andrew here ? Seems a very woolly vote really...
Answered this already. It would be courteous of you to mention my objection.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:22 pm

neil1113 wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:

So who should
WE
have lynched instead of Voided yesterday? (edited by Bub)
I would have rather seen my top suspect flip obviously. :) But I actually believed Voided's claim for as much as I could without proper evidence, so his flip did nothing to help me find scum. :(

Pre-Edit: What is your case on me Fitz? That I pushed you? And everyone should take note, this is the first time Fitz has suspects OTHER then those who have questioned and pushed him! I'm proud of you Fitz! Though I still your only case on me that isn't stretching or misrepresenting, would have to be because your sour that I pushed you last day phase. Which I admit, I shouldn't have done now that I'm convinced there's really no way you could be scum and play the way you've played.
Okay. Who was your top suspect?
Show

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Voidedmafia wrote:EBWOP: I hate that the lynch is on me instead of rat.

Actually, I would prefer that I go ahead and hammer myself, if that's all right. You'll still get last thoughts and my "notes" from me before i do so. I'm not so stupid as to do that.
Pine: Why did you hammer before Voidedmafia posted their notes?
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Setael »

Bus! Bus! Bus!
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

If I make mistakes when trying to put together a case please point them out. I am still quite new to this game so I might miss scum or towntells through inexperience - if you can explain logically why something I have said is wrong then correct me.

In this instance, what was not right about my case? And doesn't "gut feeling" seem a little strong for voting me - do you have anything concrete?
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Setael »

P.T. Barnum wrote:
Setael wrote: Mike makes a good point about it when he says, “If the neighbor-neighborizor thing was enough to lynch him on its own as you've said and said then why vote for Andrew here ? Seems a very woolly vote really...
Answered this already. It would be courteous of you to mention my objection.
Your objection did not allay my suspicion of your original statement enough to warrant mentioning it.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by neil1113 »

tarsonisocelot wrote:If I make mistakes when trying to put together a case please point them out. I am still quite new to this game so I might miss scum or towntells through inexperience - if you can explain logically why something I have said is wrong then correct me.

In this instance, what was not right about my case? And doesn't "gut feeling" seem a little strong for voting me - do you have anything concrete?
This is the point of ISOing you. And voting for you is slightly strong, but not as strong as you might think, considering nobody else has a vote on you and I know I'll be around a bit. At least I hope. I'm not too worried of a wagon on you right now, which is why my vote is there.

And
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Okay. Who was your top suspect?
I can't tell if you're serious or not? My top suspect was the person I had my vote on... or in other words, Pappums Rat.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Setael wrote:Hi everyone. Pine and tarsonisocelot are scum. I'd vote TO but my scum read on Pine is stronger so I'd prefer he die today. Pine's first D2 post is lollapalobvscum. If there's a third I'd lean toward P.T. but Pine said something at one point that indicated there are 2 scum so I'm thinking maybe 2 scum and a traitor or something to that effect.

Sorry in advance for the wall.

-TO’s initial post raises flags for declaring pine town
I don't think that saying someone "seems town" is quite as strong as a declaration. At the time Pine seemed to be contributing, later events and the posts of others gave me a different feeling.

-pine 364 scummy - discusses mafia strategy and then
unvotes and revotes pappums
. fluff disguised as content
Didn't notice that before. Why would scum do that?

-Jahudo’s post 401 re: Pine’s scumminess is win. This post is probably why Jahudo was NK'd. (*high five* for drawing a NK as VT, Jahudo.)
One of the posts that made me doubt Pine.

-Pine’s post 478 accusing TO of waffling and basically instructing her to vote (and the fact that TO ignored it completely) indicates a scum link between TO and Pine
The post he referred to as waffling was a layout of the potential outcome of the lynch (had fitz or rat been lynched) and the motivations. I did respond to it being called fluff by trying to explain why I had though it through - if one of those two had been killed by this point I would be using that reasoning to think about the other's likely alignment. I was not at that point willing to put someone to L2 or higher, there was no need to respond to the "more voting" part (I did vote lateron the grounds that my vote wouldn't do any harm being on some other suspicious player as I weighed up the existing wagons). Responding to that post and Neil's at the same time is not the same as ignoring.

-Hammer, please.” So not only is he trying to get pappums hammered before replacements can weigh in, didn't he earlier accuse others of being scummy for this exact thing (getting rid of a player about to be replaced)? - Need to look back at this.
Do you see why a gut town feel several pages previously might have seemed less like something to rely on with posts like this?

-Post 492 Pine indicates the game has 2 scum (he says getting his scum read pappums lynched would make it a "one scum game". Especially where it seems more likely there'd be 3 scum, this reeks of inside info.
I missed this post. Guess this means if we lynch Pine and he's scum(which presently seems likely) then we can take it that there's only one left. Nice.

-Post 504 TO votes Pine without giving a reason and says she’ll move her vote “to where it will count” the next day. Pretty obvious and poor attempt at distancing.
Pine was obviously not a likely candidate for actual lynching on Day 1. Pine was still a bit suspicious and it did no harm there.

-Neil asked voided if there’s a way to test her role claim. This was a townie mindset.
I agree. But the way Voided wanted them to not reveal seems counterproductive to the idea that neighborizing would prove town-ness.

-bub’s vote i get town vibes from, but TO’s in 608 is scumtastic. also says “Pine I’m not keen on” which is the perfect thing to say about a scum buddy that you just voted but certainly never planned to try to get wagoned. (Keep in mind that she cleared Pine as town upon first replacing in and I don't recall her ever giving a solid reason for losing that. If in fact, she had found something Pine did scummy at some point she'd have mentioned it and she'd have acknowledged his soft accusation that she was waffling.)
When I was replacing in Pine seemed fairly town to me, many little things had made me trust my initial feeling much less. Therefore he was now on the "less town" side of my list.

-So then we have Pine's hammer, which is possibly the scummiest hammer I’ve ever read. Says he’s going to post a case for Voided as town and then hammers her for saying she’d be willing to self vote to avoid a no lynch. It’s priceless that he says “I'm really, really torn now” and gives her playstyle instructions if she flips town and then immediately hammers.
Yes.
TL;DR: I did not completely ignore Pine calling one of my posts fluff. Most of 481 deals with the reasoning behind that post and my voting plan. Therefore your claims that I was ignoring it in order to distance are untrue (whether deliberately or not I'm not going to guess yet).
My initial gut feeling towards Pine was that he was town, but subsequent posts and other players' analyses of them reversed my view bit by bit (as in there was no single thing that made me change.

Since the event that you claimed showed a scumlink between Pine and I never occurred, do you still believe that I am part of a scumteam? If so, what is your new reasoning?

Now I think Pine is probably scum as I can see no other motivation for hammering Voided before getting their last thoughts.

mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:08 am

Post by mikemike778 »

Pine wrote:Just got home and went to do the promised Voided=Town case, but...damn, VM, you're making it
really
hard. I don't have very many scumtells that I'm confident of, but your last few posts have discovered one of those buttons and taken a hammer to it repeatedly.

Specifically, I find it massively anti-Town to vote for yourself, threaten to vote for yourself, say you're willing to hammer yourself, or anything like that. And all that goes double if you're at L-1 or L-2 at the time. If you're vanilla Town, then you're the only person that, to you, is Confirmed Town. That kind of action, therefore, is strictly anti-Town. It's even worse from a claimed Power Role.

In my eyes, the ONLY valid reason someone of your claimed role would do that is to gain Town points with uninformed people, and to try to get some of the people voting for you to back off. It's the equivalent of taking yourself hostage in order to run from the cops. Therefore, the only valid motive to do it is if you're scum trying to survive and beat the rap for another day.

I'm really, really torn now. You've set off plenty of minor Town reads with me, but have managed to completely reverse that. Yeah, I think I've convinced myself over the course of this posting. If you flip scum, I'll feel vindicated in my scum tell. If you flip Town, then don't EVER do that again. It is NEVER productive as Town.

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8
VOTE: Voidedmafia

Hammer.
Well then Mister Pine.

How do you feel about your previous comments that a gambit of the type Rat pulled is never beneficial to town ? You hammered him so presumably you must have thought he was scum. Now the main case against Voided was as a result of the gambit by Rat so if that gambit had revealed the scum then surely the gambit would have been beneficial. Did you change your mind at the last minute about the value of the gambit or merely forget the case against Voided originated from the gambit?

Hammering a player because he was going to self-hammer is nonsense. A player you had a neutral read on maybe ... but a player you were convinced was town and and was preparing a defence for ... Nope don't buy that. At all. If you had a case for Voided being town you should have posted it to at least get people's thoughts on it. Not just hammer away. Why leave the Voided defence so late anyway? To cause late confusion and maybe a no lynch ?

Vote Pine
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 am

Post by P.T. Barnum »

Setael wrote: Your objection did not allay my suspicion of your original statement enough to warrant mentioning it.
Well, at least you're admitting to being an ass.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:23 am

Post by mikemike778 »

P.T. Barnum wrote:
voided wrote:Everyone else not voting Fitz/Nacho: Guys, there's three days left, and we'll no lynch if Fitz or Nacho aren't lynched. Unless you can whip up some amazing case to persuade the majority to someone else, WE NEED TO LYNCH ONE OF THEM TODAY IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!
I agree with this, much as I don't like it.
I don't think havingfitz is scum.
Unvote
Vote Nacho
Can you explain this please ?

you thought Pine and Andrew were scummy and that there was sufficient evidence for a Voided lynch. So what are we now .. down to maybe your 4th or lower choice. I don't think I'd want to put my 4th choice at L1 with three days left till the deadline.

Especially given your previous post about being able to vote and scumhunt for whoever you want. This looks too eager to please to me.
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:32 am

Post by P.T. Barnum »

You would rather not lynch than lynch your number four suspect? These objections can't be serious.
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:34 am

Post by P.T. Barnum »

He wasn't even my number four. He just was scummier than Fitz. So of course I preferred lynching him.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:53 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Pine wrote:Goddamnit. I've got to learn to stick with my first instincts in this game, and not get swayed at the last minute.

VOTE: Nachomamma8

You're stuck with PR's legacy and massive scum pings. Add on top of that the fact that he nearly succeeded in getting a Townie mislynched, and you helped finish the job, this vote IS NOT MOVING without a compelling reason.
Explain why you hammered Voided like that. If there is any reason not to lynch you, share it with us.
VOTE: Pine
You are at L-1. You are there because you have acted in a way in which I and others cannot see town playing and you have taken from us information we could have gained by hammering voided before their last list of suspects.

In the meantime: I propose that no-one should hammer Pine before 48 hours after he posts his defense to ensure that everyone is still happy with the lynch.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

That was a quick push to L-1. It would be good to hear from Nacho and Cecily before a quicklynch happens. Pine has my vote but I'll
Unvote
for now so we don't wind up with a <48 hr D2.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

neil1113 wrote:Pre-Edit: What is your case on me Fitz? That I pushed you? And everyone should take note, this is the first time Fitz has suspects OTHER then those who have questioned and pushed him! I'm proud of you Fitz! Though I still your only case on me that isn't stretching or misrepresenting, would have to be because your sour that I pushed you last day phase. Which I admit, I shouldn't have done now that I'm convinced there's really no way you could be scum and play the way you've played.
What are you talking about neil? Where have you pushed me recently?
And this is not the first time I have suspected you. That is a lie on your part.
I've stated for a large protion of the game that you've been a suspect of mine. Feel free to ISO if you don't require to be hand fed the posts. I've got you as one of my weaker scum reads and yet you continue to get so defensive about it. You done this with everyone that had cast a suspicious eye towards you. In fact...it seems to me that we’ve got more defensiveness on your behalf than scumhunting.

And what does whether or not someone pushed and questioned me have to do with me finding them suspicious? 1) Nothing, and 2) have you forgot your mini-wall post building a case on me. And you leave out the fact that not everyone who has suspected me has become a suspect of mine. :?

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:16 am

So, if Pappums Rat was your suspect then, what made you switch to TO? Now all of a sudden he is scummy and you haven't even mentioned Pappums Rat today. Do you still think the rat/nacho slot is scummy? Also, this reaction of yours was very scummy to me:
Neil wrote:*sigh* I wish I was around before the lynch happened. This is NOT a good start for us guys. So let's go ahead and get rid of one scum while we can:

VOTE: VOTE: tarsonisocelot

Saying how terrible it is that a townie was lynched reads as scummy to me. Then you make a weak case based solely on gut on somebody who you had no suspision of whatsoever the previous day.

vote: Neil

I agree that Pine is scummy as well.
Pine wrote:Goddamnit. I've got to learn to stick with my first instincts in this game, and not get swayed at the last minute.

VOTE: VOTE: Nachomamma8

You're stuck with PR's legacy and massive scum pings. Add on top of that the fact that he nearly succeeded in getting a Townie mislynched, and you helped finish the job, this vote IS NOT MOVING without a compelling reason.
His reaction is similar to Neil's (and similarly scummy) in that he tells everybody how bad it is that a townie was lynched, and then he moves back to the PR/nacho case.

FoS: Pine

@Neil: What do you think of the pine case?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”