Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Copper wrote:
Greymarble wrote:A few spot towntells:
Saying he wouldn't shut up unless instructed by Dana to do so
Being loud and excited about the game
Asking silly rules questions like "do scum have daytalk?" (town wondering is a bit more likely than scum pretending)

Spotscum in Lovers Multiball (ongoing but his faction's gone) got constantly chewed out by his lover for sinking their team and spent a lot of time profusely apologizing. So I do not see spotscum coming out headfirst and carefree to the degree he has here at all.

He's my strongest townread (and I think Grey's as well) and I remember noticing other things that make him town that I'll go back for if people are actually considering lynching him.
Why did it take you so long to post this?
'cause I don't do town cases unless and until the townie is nearing lynch. It's more fun to watch the scum nose around the obvious mislynch to see if anything bites.

It looks a bit like this copper:

PlayerQuestions/Interactions
Unicorn Bretheran11111
Frogito Ergo Sum1111111
Gummybear1111
Final Destination11
Balam1111
Lord Fonzi1111
Greymarble111111111
SVT111
YFC111
DaSpot11111111

Now this table is kind of interesting. It's the people you like to have back and forths with. Not mention in passing, but actually question and answer, scumhunt, work with.

You're a very questioning hydra. Yet you are a very SPECIFIC one.

Can we assume you question your top scum suspects? No. You've expressed suspicion of GummyBear, but your interactions are minimal. Is this for lurking? No. FES receives much more attention. Is it for frequent posting? No. I post much less frequently than Balam, but you barely talk to Balam at all. You've spent as much time questioning YFC as you have super-flake.

I'll be honest. This chart is weirding me out. You have people you like to talk to and people you don't like to talk to. It feels very, very agenda driven.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

RADDA FRAZZA

FD! THE REST OF YOU! YOU BEST BE RIGHT

I WILL BE SOOOOOO PISSED IF GUMMY FLIPS TOWN

SOOO PISSED.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Meh, FES definitely will.

Copper has been demoted to VERY bad feeling land. The land I take people shortly before I strangle them.

Okay, hold the lines. Fate:

Copper
YFC
Fonzi

Scale of 1-10, what would you rate it?
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:27 pm

... that last post of gummy's looked as though it was a town tell...

MY MIND IS F***ED

PEDIT:

grey: honestly that latest post of gummy's.

does it confirm that this is the right choice for you?

just tell me..
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:35 pm

GREY

HELP ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT THIS

PLEASE
Henrik Ibsen
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Greymarble »

No. It gives me one of those bad feelings. Don't get me wrong. Lynching SingerSigner would be an absolute treat I'd enjoy. If they flipped town I'd laugh anyway.

But it could be honest. That being said, I really, really, really dislike them. It feels a lot like the newbie game, y'know? "I realize the lurking really hurt the hell out of my team..." but my team wasn't the town...

Interactions between players (not commentary on a post they made, actual honest to god interactions)

Fonzi -
- Copper: 1
- YFC: 1

YFC -
- Fonzi: 11
- Copper: 1

YFC's interactions with Fonzi even call out Fonzi for ignoring them.

Oh YFC... what do you think of ol' Fonz Fonz ignoring you right now? You seemed to drop it, despite keeping a record of every little thing DaSpot has done.

Just startin to get one of these feeellings...

Unvote
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Actually that Gummy post didn't give me (llama) bad feelings about lynching them considering they were talking about whether putting their vote where they felt it belonged would earn them votes. A VT should just care about using their vote to help lynch scum and letting others read you by being transparent about what you're thinking of the game. Especially a VT who isn't currently in huge trouble. And players about to be lynched can fight with varying degrees of rage or accept their fate or just lurk. Scum take the accept-fate angle often enough that seeing it doesn't unnerve me too much.

I am a bit concerned that Gummy hasn't really dished out a lot of wifomy stuff. I need to go see if they tried to make Spot look like their scumbuddy, especially after Yos mentioned the possibility.

Also I do feel like something insidious is going on in YosFonzland. Fonzi feels really scummy and has had some scummy posts. I guess I should flesh that out too before day ends.

I think Balam is town at this point, but I've had a strong townread on equinoxscum before.
I like some collection of Yos/Fonzi/UB/Gummy/Copper for the scums at the moment.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Okay Gummy's last couple of posts have included a couple things that could be faked scumlinks to Spot.
Specifically "Spot, you're reacting really, really poorly right now. I'm actually thinking whichever head is posting may be intoxicated."
So this lynch is not giving me bad feelings. I won't revote without Grey approving though, and I should make a Fonzi case.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Go for it on both counts. I was having problems with Fonzi, but the bit where like a bunch of townies jumped into a boat he was pushing and his reaction, instead of "well finally!" was "wait, what?" was all sorts of bad. Also you've kicked my ass at reading lurker slots before.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Final Destination »

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:I don't like where this lynch is going but yes I have to concede gummy's scummyness

FD... please... promise me?

FES or Yoscayke tomorrow?

PLEASE?
<3

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK OUR READS ARE GOING ANYWHERE?

FES' LATEST POST ONLY MAKES ME WANT TO PUT BULLETS IN HIM THAT MUCH QUICKER.

BUT WE WILL NOT BE DISSUADED FROM THE RIGHTEOUS WAGON THAT IS THE GLORIOUS GUMMY LYNCH.

INCOG IS TOWN AS IT GETS, AS WAS SVT. SCUM ARE IN THE "LOLBEAVERSCUM" PUSHERS.

OH WAIT FES AND YOS WERE IN THERE.

HERPADERPA.

LETS GET OUR GUMMY LYNCH ON.

@"LOL GUMMY GAVE YUP AT L-1 THEY MUST BE TOWNNN": LOLNO.

[AGM APPROVED]
[ALCOHOL INSPIRED]
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Greymarble wrote:Meh, FES definitely will.

Copper has been demoted to VERY bad feeling land. The land I take people shortly before I strangle them.

Okay, hold the lines. Fate:

Copper
YFC
Fonzi

Scale of 1-10, what would you rate it?
UH WUT

COPPPER-7
YFC-1
FONZI-3

OR OSMETHIN LIEK DAT
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Like scumteam.

YFC-Fonzi interactions. YFC bitches at Fonzi for 'ignoring' them, like weakly, then forgets about it.

Copper interactions with YFC-Fonzi.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MOVE THAT SEVEN DOWN APPROPRIATELY
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Which only applies if GummyBear flips town, of course :(

BAH
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:44 pm

THIS HYDRA WILL NEVER VOTE COPPER OUTSIDE OF LYLO.

SO SHUTTHEFUCK UP.

ONLY REASON HE'S NOT A 10 IS THE NITPICKS HE'S DONE OF OUR PLAY AND THE WAY HE SLOWROLLS JUS TABOUT EVERYGODDAMN VOTE.

SPEAKING OF SLOWROLLING

DID I TELL YOU FUCKS HOW LUCKY I GOT TONIGHT?

I MEAN SERIOUSLT
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Unicorn Brethren »

WAIT A SECOND.

I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING.

VOTE: COPPER

ABOUT TIME.
A wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Wait, Unicorns have a scumread.

NVM, Copper is obvtown.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Balam »

(AGar)

I AM GOING TO RIP A JUGULAR OUT.

SERIOUSLY.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Gummybear posts an emotional little fucking "I know my vote was scummy, but oh well. It got the town talking! See, good! And if I need to die, so be it. The town needs information :tear:" and the wagon fucking pansies out? I'm going to fucking end someone if they 1) are not lynched and later flip scum or 2) we hit a no fucking lynch. Llama or Grey - please revote Gummybear, because those fucking scumbags need to hang. Instantaneously. For. fucks. sake.

Dear Unicorns,

Please stop playing like ignorant VI fucks. There is a game here going on, in case you weren't aware, and there are
of you. SIX. MOTHERFUCKING. HEADS. Get with the goddamned program. Stop floating around like morons and start being useful, or I swear to god I will go on another aclohol fueld rage and I will find. you. all.

- Beligierently Drunk AGar.

TL;DR: VOTE GUMMYBEAR INTO THE OBLIVOUS AFTERLIFE. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN MOR EINTOXICATION.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Greymarble »

I still think Lord Fonzi is scummy.
They chose the easycasestomake FES/Spot/Gummywagons.
They came out pretty fast with an L-1 FES vote.
Their tunnel on Gummy feels slightly bussy and insufficiently supported by their posting.
It's based on lurking which is not likely to cause a lynch but gives free reign to yowl at a buddy.
They are happy to set up a gummy-balam connection well in advance.
They use the "what you did is what scum do" argument structure that fully distances from a lynchresult.
They hand out tons of scumreads but don't seem to be trying to figure out what's going on overall (i.e. by presenting potential teams that really make sense) so much as pointing out things that could be taken as scumtells.

That said I think Gummy is very likely a buddy for them and I'm not sure which is independently scummier.
I get warm fuzzy feelings thinking about lynching either of them.
I don't find Yoscayke quite as independently scummy.

VOTE: Gummybear L - 1
This is a good lynch and the deadline is here.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

The "T-14:18" Vote Count:

Gummybear (5): LordFonzi, Balam, Final Destination, DaSpot, Greymarble
DaSpot (2): YosFlavouredCayke, FrogErgoSum
FrogErgoSum (2):, Gummybear, Profane Confusion
Copper (1): Unicorn

Not Voting (1): Copper,

With eleven alive it's six to lynch.

DEADLINE: Day Two ends Saturday April 9th at 19:00 EST.

Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Grey, your 875 is really interesting. That said, there are so many factors that can affect how often one player converses with another that I really doubt it actually means anything...

AGar, you are significantly more violent when intoxicated. It's amusing. On a more serious note, I disagree that what we said was emotional; I feel that it was actually quite rational given the circumstances. Additionally, it's all true.

Thirdly, votes NEED to stay in play. We're a day from deadline; not voting is anti-town.

Lastly, I will be willing to self-hammer, if necessary to procure a lynch today.
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by Lord Fonzi »

Greymarble wrote:I still think Lord Fonzi is scummy.
They chose the easycasestomake FES/Spot/Gummywagons.
They came out pretty fast with an L-1 FES vote.
Their tunnel on Gummy feels slightly bussy and insufficiently supported by their posting.
It's based on lurking which is not likely to cause a lynch but gives free reign to yowl at a buddy.
They are happy to set up a gummy-balam connection well in advance.
They use the "what you did is what scum do" argument structure that fully distances from a lynchresult.
They hand out tons of scumreads but don't seem to be trying to figure out what's going on overall (i.e. by presenting potential teams that really make sense) so much as pointing out things that could be taken as scumtells.

That said I think Gummy is very likely a buddy for them and I'm not sure which is independently scummier.
I get warm fuzzy feelings thinking about lynching either of them.
I don't find Yoscayke quite as independently scummy.

VOTE: Gummybear L - 1
This is a good lynch and the deadline is here.
I'm still annoyed by your initial claim that you found us scummy but you didn't know why. Which is a really great way to then point out anything and everything as backing up your initial gut, but a bad way to play the game as town. I feel like this is a continuation of that, just piling on random observations and misinterpretations and then referring to your initial baseless suspicion. Which was apparently based on a post we made after that supposed suspicion. Reminds me of you answering my question by referring to a post that I made after the question. Feel like answering the actual question yet?

Let me just try to get a handle on your argument here.

You think this is a good lynch yet you think that we're bussing because it won't see lynch and it is currently the main lynch.
You think we are setting up connections between players, but not looking for scumteams. How does that work exactly?
You think we're tunneling Gummybear (Since when?) but that implies you know that Gummybear is town or that we are scum with him. Besides, if we're tunneling someone that you think is scum, how can it be tunneling? That's called being correct. Probably just you using tunneling incorrectly.
I don't defend the FES vote. Of course, I don't think voting to L-1 is indicative of anything, either. If it was a hammer you might have something. We're hardly in agreement over the FES wagon, at any rate. The Gummybear wagon is perfectly valid as you yourself implicitly agree by being on it.
How does one find scum except by looking for what scum do? Are we not meant to use scumtells now?
I am certainly not going to be the first one to point out The Fonz's propensity for lynching lurkers.

You can't have it every way. Did you even read to see if your points made sense together? Half of them contradict, some are untrue, and the others aren't even scumtells. Maybe you should stick to the vague feelings.

I'm inclined to believe you're just stupid town. Though there's a limit to what I can believe in terms of stubbornness.

Gummybear: So now that the main two wagons have changed, have you considered moving your vote? Or was that argument that you were picking the better of two evils just crap? How about you keep your vote in play.
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Lord Fonzi: I could move our vote to DaSpot and make it 3 for him and 1 for FES, but a) DaSpot's not really that scummy to us, and b) 3 and 1 vs. 2 and 2 is more or less nothing when my wagon has 5.

I also realized that I won't be at the computer right at deadline tomorrow. If there hasn't been a lynch by 1700 EST and I'm still at L-1, then I will self-hammer.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I don't buy that. One vote is no wagon, three votes is half way to lynch.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Profane Confusion »

Checking in from my phone.
Cellar door.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Profane Confusion »

Didn't mean to submit that just yet. ah well. i'm fine with our vote being on fes right now since i do currently think they stand a stronger chance of being scum than gummybear or daspot. i don't really like greymarble's posting over this page - i was getting the impression that they were beginning to lean town on gummybear but then they switched that up and came up with this strange bussing theory related to lordfonzi. greymarble: how much sense would it make for a hypo fonzi-scum to bus his hypothetical buddy at this point when other viable wagons have been out there? if you think fonzi is scum shouldn't their vote make you cold about the gummy-wagon? my phone won't let me space out paragraphs so i may have to write up a few separate posts.
Cellar door.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”