Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Wow alright. To answer (quickly) the question addressed to me:

LL is my biggest town read for the perspective slip on Bob. I find it a bit difficult for scum to manufacture that kind of slip on a townie.

Exe's hammer is meh. I'm not liking populartojo. Everyone else is fairly null. I'll look back after a bob flip and should have a nice analysis for tomorrow provided I live.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Exe »

TheLonging wrote:I voted, with slaxx following. This made it L-1. You claimed not to be aware of my vote, but later that same post you voted knowing it was L-1.

So which was it?
TL wrote:Well, bobsnox has just responded to somebody catching a scumslip by saying that it was bait and then he stopped posting...
Unvote
Vote: bobsnox

That is L-1 again by the way.
I knew it was at L-1. I did not realize you were on the wagon. These two things are not contradictory.
Hiraki wrote:My shit argument is the argument that everyone is making, with an added bonus of proving something that you said wrong.
False. You are trying to suggest that there hasn't been enough content. I've very rarely seen this argument from anyone but VI and scum.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

vig shots should go to exe.
unvote: vote: exe (for d-2)
after a wank.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by KingTwelveSixteen »

Exe just misquoted. The second quote is mine.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Parama »

Day 1 Votecount #5

[9] bobsnox
- Lady Lambdadelta, GreyICE, Toogeloo, Hiraki, Empking, TheLonging, Slaxx, KingTwelveSixteen, Exe

[3] KingTwelveSixteen
- CooLDoG, Furcolow, bobsnox
[1] Toogeloo
- Shattered Viewpoint
[1] Hiraki
- Me=Weird
[0] CooLDoG
-
[0] Furcolow
-
[0] Exe
-
[0] populartajo
-
[0] Empking
-
[0] Shattered Viewpoint
-
[0] GreyICE
-
[0] CJMiller
-
[0] Me=Weird
-
[0] Lady Lambdadelta
-
[0] TheLonging
-
[0] Slaxx
-

Not voting: CJMiller, populartajo

With 16 alive, it took 9 to lynch.

bobsnox has been lynched. Mod scene in a minute.
NOTE: CJMiller PMed me declaring V/LA until 4/18, which I cannot allow. If I don't get a response from him within 24 hours of the PM I sent to him, he will be replaced.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Parama »

The fury of an angry mob is nigh unmatched. As soon as discussion got going, IT GOT GOING. Fingers were pointed, first at one man, then another, and finally upon bobsnox.

"But... but I'm just a citizen in this dump! I want those bastards dead as much as you guys!"

But nobody would listen. If only they had.

The crowd showed no mercy to the pleading man. Only a few jumped at him at first, but the momentum of the moment soon had everyone clutching to take a bite out of bobsnox. Nobody had any weapons on them - just fists and feet. But boy, was that more than enough. Punches were thrown until every square inch of bobsnox's body was bruised, but it didn't end there. When bobsnox fell to the ground, one man grabbed his neck and didn't let go, while everyone else stomped on whatever part of his body he could find. The beatings continued long past the moment bobsnox's heart stopped, but nobody noticed - no, nobody even cared - they were just using bobsnox as a punching bag to reduce the tension in the air, to let out the anger each of them had pent up inside them. When the beatings finally stopped, all that remained of bobsnox was a bloody pulp of flesh and bone, vaguely resembling a man.

His pockets were empty save for some lint and a few cents - one man grabbed both and stuffed them into HIS pocket - and there were no concealed tattoos. As bobsnox had cried, he was a citizen, through and through, and the anger that had been released washed back over the remaining citizens. There was going to be a commotion in the streets that night, and nobody felt safe.

bobsnox, Citizen, beaten to a pulp Day 1.

Night 1 begins now and lasts for 48 hours, until 4/11/11 at 6:45 PM. Please send all actions to my MS inbox. Actions received after the night deadline will be randomized according to Rule #15, regardless of whether or not day has officially begun.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Parama »

Yeah I'm just going to replace CJMiller now.
EDIT: And Me=Weird has requested replacement.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Parama »

That night was a long one. Several men never went back to their houses, thrown into a frenzy from their failures earlier that day. The rest went home, but even then few got any sleep - they were worried for their own lives, worried that the gang members would ambush them in the night.
--------------------

Exe was jovial that night. Yesterday's confrontation had turned the citizens against one another, and they all had jumped upon bobsnox. Exe had joined in the fray - he had held bobsnox down, choked him to make sure he didn't wake up. He didn't want any mistakes to be made - if bobsnox had survived, it would've set back their plans. But he didn't, and there was nothing to worry about - he spent half the night celebrating before returning to the gang's headquarters to plot that night's murder.
--------------------

The plan set, one gang members set out to kill their target. The only weapon he took with him was a knife - a gun was too loud, especially since their were still citizens awake He lurked in the shadows, narrowly avoiding being spotted several times, until he finally reached the intended target's home.
--------------------

Some citizens had noticed some strange things with Exe - he seemed unnaturally happy, considering that only hours ago he had partaken in the murder of one of his fellow citizens. "Unless..." One man thought to himself. That must've been it. There was no doubting it - he wasn't a citizen, he was a member of the gang, and he had to die for his crimes.
--------------------

Elsewhere, the mysterious gang member entered the target's home. He held his knife in his right hand, prepared to neutralize with his left any attempt to fight back. He knew how to kill, and he knew his target didn't - no, couldn't.
--------------------

Empking was pacing around his small kitchen frantically. He couldn't sleep. What he had seen that day had stuck with him, and made him fearful for his own life - the human body was fragile, fragile enough to be destroyed by other humans. They were destroying each other, and thus destroying themselves in the process. Empking thought this but hardly cared - he knew they had to kill the gang members before they overpowered the town.
Suddenly, he heard a sound - the sound of his old, wooden door creaking shut. Was someone there to kill him? Empking grabbed a bread knife laying near him on a counter, ready to use it to defend himself.
--------------------

The man who intended to kill Exe had found just the way to do it - a pitchfork from an abandoned shed near where he was. He figured nobody would miss it, and it was an appropriate weapon to use - if not stereotypical. It was almost amusing.
He quickly retraced his steps, returning to where he last saw Exe. As he approached, he faintly heard Exe talking with another man, though it sounded like it was coming from farther away than it should have.
--------------------

Exe and the mysterious gang member were in a back alley, exchanging information.
"The deed is done. The target is dead."
"Great. We should return to the base and wait for morning."
As he said that, his partner ran off. However, Exe didn't quite feel ready to go back - he was still exuberant from the day's successes, even more so now that the hit had gone through without any issues.
He heard footsteps behind him, then the familiar voice of the man he had been talking with earlier that night.
Suddenly, he felt odd. He looked down at the source of this feeling. Silver and red were sticking out of his shirt, a bit below shoulder level.
How... odd.

Time passes, and morning comes.

13 men gathered at the same meeting place as yesterday - and over the mangled body of bobsnox. The group quickly noticed two men were missing - Empking and Exe. More concerned about the former, they headed over to his house.

On the way, they came across an unexpected and brutal sight.

Exe's body lay before them, but nobody would realize it until the other corpse had been identified. The killer had gone for the heart first, that much was obvious - there was more blood there than anywhere else, enough to make some of them sick. But the killer hadn't stopped there - there were holes all over the body, in groups of three. Several in his lower torso, two groups on each leg, one group on each arm, and one that went right through his brain. That wasn't all, though - after the killer had stabbed him enough to make sure he was dead, he proceeded to beat him violently with the pitchfork - or so everyone assumed, considering the nature of the corpse. The weapon that had been used to kill him lay right beside the body, almost as if to mock the corpse. Those among the group who had had the chance to eat breakfast immediately regretted it once they lay their eyes on the body - no one among them was able to keep from vomiting.

However, one man noticed the tattoo that was still barely visible on the corpse's back - the symbol of the notorious gang. They knew one of their enemies was down, though they didn't know who their enemy was at that time.

The crowd then proceeded towards Empking's house with an aura of dread. It didn't take very long to find the body - it was laying in front of them as they opened the door.
--------------------

The night prior...

Empking ran out of the kitchen and nearly slammed into another man - but the other man moved out of the way before they collided.
His intentions were obvious to Empking, and he fight to the death if he had to. Unfortunately, his random waving of the knife never even came close to meeting his attacker's flesh, and the attacker quickly plunged his knife into Empking's right wrist, rendering his hand worthless and causing Empking to drop his knife and fall to the floor in pain. Empking tried to crawl towards the door, but the attacker was much faster, plunging his knife directly into Empking's back. It was a quick and clean kill, and the attacker didn't look back as he walked out the door - he knew Empking was dead.
--------------------

And that was the condition that they found Empking's corpse in.

"Well... at least we know now that Exe was one of the gang members - he may have been the one to kill Empking, even!"
"Serves him right, then."

If Empking had still been alive, he could've identified the killer among the group of men surrounding his body. Nobody noticed the small smirk that crossed the killer's face as he thought of this.

Solemnly and quietly, they gathered back in the town square. As soon as they arrived, the air of grief was replaced with one of tension as the citizens searched with renewed vigor for the remaining gang members among them.

Empking, Citizen, sliced Night 1.

Exe, Gang Member, brutally pitchforked Night 1.

Day 2 Votecount #0

[0] KingTwelveSixteen
-
[0] Toogeloo
-
[0] Hiraki
-
[0] CooLDoG
-
[0] Furcolow
-
[0] populartajo
-
[0] Shattered Viewpoint
-
[0] GreyICE
-
[0] CJMiller
-
[0] Me=Weird
-
[0] Lady Lambdadelta
-
[0] TheLonging
-
[0] Slaxx
-

Not voting: CJMiller, populartajo, Lady Lambdadelta, GreyICE, Toogeloo, Hiraki, TheLonging, Slaxx, KingTwelveSixteen, CooLDoG, Furcolow, Shattered Viewpoint, Me=Weird

With 13 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline for Day 2 is 7 PM CST on 4/15/11.

Still looking for replacements for CJMiller and Me=Weird.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Fucking awesome.

Vote: Shattered Viewpoint

Analysis of players to come later tonight.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: KingTwelveSixteen

Two competing wagons. One town, one scum? Would scum quickhammer if they were both town?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Slaxx »

CooLDog is probably town due to:
1) His stance on bob yesterday (it felt like a legitimate I don't think he is scum defense, not a I know he isn't scum defense)
2) His interactions with Exe post hammer ( Specifically his last two posts of the day)
3) The reason GreyICE stated about improving his game as a townie moreso than scum.

Furcolow is null because:
1) He has two posts.

Grey: Slight Town
1) Mainly because he hasn't done anything scummy. I can't really point out any huge things that make him town so he gets the BoTD right now.

Hiraki: Slight Town
1) Due to Exe interactions at the end of day 1, although I don't feel they are as strong as the Exe CooLDoG Interactions. I still don't like how he danced around the Toog thing.

King: Neutral
1) I still don't like his beginning game play, although he improved as the game went on. There's enough content there to read him. I just can't put him on one end of the spectrum or the other.

Lady Lamb: Neutral
1) Was looking town until the bob town flip. Still not scum though. We'll see how today goes.

Me=Weird: Neutral
1) Needs moar content.

Pop: Slight Scum
1) In his ISO post #1, how the hell does he have Me=Weird as town with only one post? I feel like the list was a little forced because of that.
2) ISO post #10 is ugly as hell.
3) ISO Post #21 gets him like 1/10 of a town point.

SV: Neutral
1) Needs moar Content

TL: Slight Town
1) For his interactions with Exe at the end of Day 1
2) Because he is pressuring Toog and Toog is scum.

Toog: Scum
1) Pisses around all day about being conservative with votes and self defends with meta then hops on a fast wagon without hesitancy. Says he likes to find town reads before finding scum but hasn't outted a single one that I can find skimming his ISO. Best I see is his refusal to vote King.

Alright so there you go. Have fun with that.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Unvote, Vote King

Good start of the day bandwagon, and Grey makes a good point.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

GreyICE wrote:
Vote: KingTwelveSixteen

Two competing wagons. One town, one scum? Would scum quickhammer if they were both town?

How was Bob not scum? I'm this close to putting him on an auto vig list for being so bad. >.<

In other news, Exe was obv-scum.

I really don't want to vote King. TBH, it's probably my pride getting in the way, but I don't want to admit I was wrong about Bob AND King.

Toog is a good wagon though. I agree with Slaxx on the point that he's not giving as much effort as he could.

VOTE: Toog

Let's see if some pressure gets him going, hmm?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Toog is scum but Furcolow DID NOT replace out and he is still here.

vote: furcolow

I'm going to pressure this scum.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Just to clarify, when Bob was referring to "take the bait" he probably meant that LL had placed bait. I think I said that.

I'm not for sure if I like how many people voted him for that line. Anyone who voted him specifically for that then posted after I said that aren't looking good in my eyes. Its one thing to vote him for LL's logic, its another to hop on his bandwagon for the ambiguous post.

Anyway TL, you're way too sure Fur is scum. Who are your scum reads for today besides Toog+Fur. What is you opinion on pop?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Toogeloo wrote:
I would be inclined to go with either a Furculow or Exe wagon atm.
I will not be voting for King1216. CooLDoG I am not as interested in simply because he is putting in more effort than the former two I mentioned.
I did advocate wagoning 2 people yesterday, early on, neither with votes, and one of them has flipped scum. You people can go to hell ^_^.

Vote: Furculow
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Slaxx »

...And then you hopped on a townie's wagon. You also never pressured either.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Toogeloo wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:
I would be inclined to go with either a Furculow or Exe wagon atm.
I will not be voting for King1216. CooLDoG I am not as interested in simply because he is putting in more effort than the former two I mentioned.
I did advocate wagoning 2 people yesterday, early on, neither with votes, and one of them has flipped scum. You people can go to hell ^_^.

Vote: Furculow

I love you too Toog <3
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Parama wrote:Exe, Gang Member, brutally pitchforked Night 1.
NO. I'M KILLING WHOEVER DID THIS.
Slaxx wrote:I still don't like how he danced around the Toog thing.
How did I dance around Toog? I'm pretty sure I called him town somewhere.

Like promised,
Vote: King
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Unvote, Vote Toog

Something better than toting your 'towniness' and a Fur vote, if you would be so inclined.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Hiraki wrote:Toote doesn't seem that bad, to be honest. Maybe I'm just a bit tired, but I don't see what everybody sees that's horrible. I'll try again though the only thing that I saw that was bad, was just that last comment on Page 1. It felt a bit iffy to me.
Just this.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Furculow needs more reasons than what have already been stated?

You want me to start a new case from the ground up or something?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Furcolow has two posts and is quite possibly the easiest target here. I'm not impressed.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Slaxx wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Toote doesn't seem that bad, to be honest. Maybe I'm just a bit tired, but I don't see what everybody sees that's horrible. I'll try again though the only thing that I saw that was bad, was just that last comment on Page 1. It felt a bit iffy to me.
Just this.
I called him town after reading TL's case. I stated that the last point was valid, but everything else was stretched. That's enough to keep him at neutral at least. Town because he's really not that bad.

King needs to die first anyway. No objections are allowed.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Slaxx wrote:Furcolow has two posts and is quite possibly the easiest target here. I'm not impressed.
Well, thankfully I don't look to seek approval from other people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”