O299 - dh's mafia game of fun amazingness, for real (gaem)

TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:29 am

Post by TheJakalope »

I don't think he was aiming the question at you only Elsa, I think he was directing the question at everyone.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

Thor665 wrote:Reason for Jakalope - avoidance on commenting on anything worthwhile, he just looks too buddy buddy to Elsa, and despite his interpretation of chk's question he declines to answer it.
I don't know who is scum. 80% of this game is RVS at this point and there isn't really much to go on. I see the suspicion on Elsa, But there's not enough for me to put a vote on it.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

ThAdmiral wrote:
TheJakalope wrote:I don't think he was aiming the question at you only Elsa, I think he was directing the question at everyone.
It seemed pretty direct at her to be honest.
Hmm.. Maybe it was, but the way I read it was.. "I'm voting, now everyone who's scum and why?"
TheJakalope wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Reason for Jakalope - avoidance on commenting on anything worthwhile, he just looks too buddy buddy to Elsa, and despite his interpretation of chk's question he declines to answer it.
I don't know who is scum. 80% of this game is RVS at this point and there isn't really much to go on. I see the suspicion on Elsa, But there's not enough for me to put a vote on it.
Still waiting for someone else to tell you who to vote for...
No, if I were to vote for Elsa, I would be letting people tell me who to put a vote on. I'm just saying that I don't honestly see anything very scummy on Elsa quite yet.

I AM waiting for something else to catch my eye, as I don't want a vote on anyone right now really.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

Ok, I'm going to share my thoughts on most of the people right now. I'm getting a town read from Thor and DDP. I'm getting a null read from ThAdmiral, chxflp, and Elsa. I'm getting a Null-to-scum read from Sparx. I'm getting a Scum read from don_johnson. Everyone else hasn't posted much for me to get a read from.

I know I've been saying I'm going to do things, and not following through, but I'm doing my best, sorry. I plan to do an ISO on don, either in a few hours, or tomorrow.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

Well at this point as if it's between an Elsa wagon or a Sparx wagon, and I find Sparx wagon much more logical right now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sparx

That's L-1, no one hammer until he gets a chance to defend himself and maybe claim.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

Quaroath wrote:
TheJakalope wrote:Well at this point as if it's between an Elsa wagon or a Sparx wagon, and I find Sparx wagon much more logical right now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sparx

That's L-1, no one hammer until he gets a chance to defend himself and maybe claim.
Ooh someone took the bait, and
GUESS WHAT!!!
it's the person I thought would!
UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheJackalope

Too early in the day to be between else and sparx. Way to put the hook in your own cheek. This vote is scumtastic.
How is it scumtastic? I suppose I didn't supply my reasons, but if you look over the last 2 or 3 pages, you can see many reasons provided. I just find it redundant to repeat things that a couple people have already said.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

TheJakalope wrote:Ok, I'm going to share my thoughts on most of the people right now. I'm getting a town read from Thor and DDP. I'm getting a null read from ThAdmiral, chxflp, don_johnson and Elsa. I'm getting a Null-to-scum read from Sparx. Everyone else hasn't posted much for me to get a read from.
I'd like everyone to disregard everything in my previous post except for what I left in the quote above. I mixed up don_johnson's posts from this game with his posts from another game, completely sorry. :?

Preview Edit: At this point sparx is the best lynch possibility IMO. Many other people have found cases on Elsa that I don't agree with, but there is definitely a group that believes Elsa is scum. Besides your newfound case on me, are there any 2 that seem scummier
to you
? Fair, there is over a week left and I didn't realize it, and if it wasn't for you unvoting, I would unvote , but I do want to keep some pressure on him to defend/explain himself.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:36 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Yeah, Elsa's town, It looks like chkflip is scum. VOTE: chkflip

One more for the hammer, he should probably be allowed to defend himself at least once before someone hammers, maybe claim.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:45 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Why did DDP put him at L-2 when he hadn't even posted? As long as I'm not hammering, he still has a chance to speak, and if someone hammers before he has a chance, we know they're likely scum.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:06 am

Post by TheJakalope »

I apologize for sounding nooby , but what's conftown?

Return to “Completed Open Games”