A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Benmage »

But yes, you answered my question with a question....can you answer the question, because based on your last response I am assuming no.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:44 am

Post by LimMePls »

dana wrote:Thanks for the misrep and voting confirmed town, bro. And I'm the stupid one?
1) I EXPLICITLY called you "not dumb". Nowhere did I say you were stupid. Nice ad hom though.

2) Explain exactly where I misrep'ed you. Saying it doesn't make it so.

3) Confirmed town?! Where? Screenshots or it didn't happen.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:45 am

Post by LimMePls »

LMP wrote:So your reasons are so secret that even though you've gotten an awesome reaction from him, you're not going to explain what it was or in any way try to influence us to your point of view. You're simply going to say "I was trying to get a reaction, I got one, so I'm happy"?
Also, don't dodge this again pls.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Magua »

Benmage wrote: I could get you games like that. Not now obviously.
Great. And I can get games with scum Bulletproofs who aren't Godfathers.

Do you have any reason for thinking Zdenek is town aside from the role?

Pre-edit:
Benmage wrote: But yes, you answered my question with a question....can you answer the question, because based on your last response I am assuming no.
#2525 was pretty explicit, I thought.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Zdenek »

LL wrote: Before we do anything, I think we should do a complete list of every role, both flipped and claimed, and make sure we consider it carefully. I remember several people in the dead thread pointing out that Macavitar's fakeclaim made no sense alongside the Kingsguard mechanic in ACoK, but no-one in-thread bothered to look back and fully consider the implications.
LL is lazy scum for suggesting pro-town things, but not doing them.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Magua: you do know my Benmage line was a joke, right?

Zdenek: you can drop that scumtell, you might as well just piggyback Magua.

Playing the 'Game of Thrones' (alive)

4) Locke Lamora - confirmed Gregor Clegane, claimed VT
5) Benmage -
Hand of the King
- confirmed Osfryd Kettleblack, Lannister Brother w/ Andrius + DGB
9) Danakillsu - claimed Kevan Lannister, VT
10) Hasdgfas - confirmed Ilyn Payne, Dayvig, shot Xtoxm D1
11) LynchMePls - claimed Qyburn, 1-shot CPR doc, killed Chesskid N1.
14) Shadow1psc - claimed Olenna Redwyne, Wedding Planner
15) Zdenek - claimed Tywin Lannister, confirmed Modified Kill-Immune by Kast
16) Magua - claimed Walder Frey, 1-shot vig, shot Diddin N1
18) Twilight Sparkle - claimed Loras Tyrell, VT
21)
GreyICE
DTMaster
popsofctown - confirmed Jaime Lannister, Friendly Knight

Praying with the seven (dead)

12)Xtoxm -
Catelyn Stark - Stark Neighbouriser
was killed day 1
17) Zoraster -
Oberyn Martell, Self Aligned lyncher
was lynched Day 1
1) Chesskid3 -
‘The Imp’ Tyrion Lannister, Lannister Aligned Townie
was killed Night 1
2) diddin -
Brynden Tully, Stark Aligned Tracker
was killed Night 1
23) Feysal -
Petyr Baelish, Lannister Aligned Voyeur
was lynched Day 2
8) xvart -
Joffrey Baratheon - Lannister Aligned Jack of Some trades
was killed night 2
7) MagnaofIllusion -
Edmure Tully - Stark Aligned Jailkeeper
was killed night 2
13) Raivann -
Randyll Tarly - Lannister Aligned Townie
was lynched day 3
24) Kast -
Varys - Lannister Aligned Rolename Cop
was killed Night 3
Thor665 -
Roose Bolton Lannister Aligned Townie
was defeated in combat day 4
Nexus -
Margaery Tyrell - Lannister Aligned Roleblocker
was killed night 4
Andrius -
Osney Kettleblack - Lannister Aligned Brother
killed night 4
Setael -
Robb Stark - Modified Ascetic Godfathe
r was lynched Day 5
Bunnylover -
Grandmaester Pycelle - Lannister Aligned Doctor
was killed night 5
DrippingGoofball -
Lannister Aligned Brother
was killed night 5
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

VOTE COUNT

Magua (1) - Danakillsu
Zdenek (
Lynch Immune
) (1) -popsofctown,
Locke Lamora (3) Zdenek, Magua, Twilight Sparkle

Danakillsu (1) LynchMePls

Not voting (4) Benmage, Locke Lamora, Shadow1psc, hasdgfas

*10 players remain, 6 to lynch someone.
*Checking if anyone needs a prod
*Don't drink and post. You may embarass yourself.
*Deadline here
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Looking at that, my first instinct is that dayvig, nightvig, CPR doc, doc, jack of some trades and kill-immune seem unlikely to all be on the same side.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

MAYBE THE KILL IMMUNE TOWNIE ISN'T A TOWNIE
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

THE GRAVITY OF BENMAGE'S ACTIONS DIDN'T HIT ME UNTIL SPANISH. WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT 3 RL DAYS, THEN LYNCH ZDENEK. WE CAN'T LYNCH ZDENEK TODAY. AT ALL. A WON GAME HAS BECOME SERIOUSLY DOUBTFUL. TWICE THE KILLS TONIGHT, UNLESS ZDEN IS PART OF DUO SCUM, BUT THAT'S EVEN FREAKING WORSE.

I'M NOT GOING TO STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS UNTIL I CALM DOWN.

BENMAGE YOU HAVE THE MOST STUPID FAIL MODWIFOM FOR BELIEVING ZDENEK IS TOWN, EVER. HE IS A MODIFIED LYNCHER WITH A TOWNIE TARGET. HE COMPLEMENTS THE MODIFIED ASCETIC SCUM, THEY ARE A PAIR. THE PLAYER HASN'T MADE A SINGLE PROTOWN POST THE ENTIRE GAME. HE DOESN'T EVEN CLAIM TO BE TOWN HIMSELF ANYMORE, HE SUBTLY TRIES TO MAKE US GUESS IF HE'S SK OR SCUM, WHICHEVER WE DON'T WANT TO LYNCH.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

HERE'S SOME MODWIFOM, SETAEL PROBABLY WOULD BECOME ASCETIC WHEN MAGUA DIED
"Well, I..."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Playing the 'Game of Thrones' (alive)

4) Locke Lamora - confirmed Gregor Clegane, claimed VT

5) Benmage -
Hand of the King
- confirmed Osfryd Kettleblack, Lannister Brother w/ Andrius + DGB

9) Danakillsu - claimed Kevan Lannister, VT
10) Hasdgfas - confirmed Ilyn Payne, Dayvig, shot Xtoxm D1

11) LynchMePls - claimed Qyburn, 1-shot CPR doc, killed Chesskid N1.
14) Shadow1psc - claimed Olenna Redwyne,
Confirmed Wedding Planner

15) Zdenek - claimed Tywin Lannister, confirmed Modified Kill-Immune by Kast

16) Magua - claimed Walder Frey, 1-shot vig, shot Diddin N1
18) Twilight Sparkle - claimed Loras Tyrell, VT
21)
GreyICE
DTMaster
popsofctown - confirmed Jaime Lannister, Friendly Knight

I bolded the confirmed people so we have an easier pool to look at. I see Benmage's stance on Zdenek only if there is one scum left, but bolded because we can't lynch him today. I added bold to my role, because that was confirmed to Benmage/TS/Kast (iirc), and you guys can make what you want out of that association to stark/lannister.

That leaves Dana, LMP, Magua and TS as lynch choices. Magua is not stark. Maybe SK. Leaving Dana, LMP and TS. I'm not sure what you guys see in Dana at this point, but lets go with the general consensus is that we're down to two realistic candidates in LMP and TS. I'm pretty sure my stance becomes clear from here out, but we have to wonder why there was no stark kill n1, unless of course my theory holds up that LMP is stark.

VOTE: LMP
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

NORMALLY I WOULD ARGUE THAT ZDENEK'S LYNCH ALSO WOULD HAVE PROVIDED INFO. I CANNOT EVEN DO THAT IN THIS RIDICULOUS INSTANCE, BECAUSE ZDENEK IS SO OBVSCUM THAT HE IS GETTING BUSSED. HE IS EVEN BUSSING
HIMSELF
. THE ONLY INFO WE WOULD BE PROVIDED IS THAT BENMAGE IS SCUMMY. WHICH IS INVALIDATED. BECAUSE YOU FORCED A MASSCLAIM SO YOU COULD GET CONFIRMED INNOCENT AND LIVE LONGER WITH A DOCCER ON YOU, WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THE OTHER CONF-TOWNIES THAT GET SURGICALLY REMOVED AND LOSIN THE DOCTOR HUH.

I MEAN GOODNESS GRACIOUS I SENT YOU A JAIME LANNISTER PM MYSELF SO YOU COULD QUIETLY FORBID MY LYNCH WITH THAT LIST THINGIE, NOT SO THAT YOU COULD OUT ME TO THE SCUM AND PAINT A BULL'S EYE ON MY FOREHEAD
"Well, I..."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

U mad, bro?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Who was Nexus's N1 block and BL N1 protect?
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

Benmage wrote:1. Kast investigation on Zdenek. Where is the argument he is scum? The people who think this believe him to be a BP scum, and obviously not the GF......wow. a simple correct will suffice.
HERE IS A LINK TO THE THEME GAME SETUP RULES. THEY MUST BE FOLLOWED, AND THE GAME MUST BE BALANCED. WHAT IS UNBALANCED ABOUT A CONDITIONAL BULLETPROOF SCUM THAT CAN STILL BE LYNCHED BY ONE OF ELEVENTEEN CONF TOWNIES AFTER THE GAME P.O.E.'S DOWN NAUGHT.

OH, I FORGOT. IT'S UNBALANCED BECAUSE THE ONE SHOT GOVERNOR GUARDS HIM.
"Well, I..."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Bunnylover wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Bunnylover, who were your targets on N1, N2 and N3? (Particularly N1.)
Night 1 was Benmage.
Night 2 was no one as I was chosen to have my power taken away for that night.
Night 3 was Twilight Sparkle.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Would scum have shot benmage? I wouldn't have, because there's potential like today's situation to happen. Is it a possibility? Maybe. It was a good choice on BL's part, and scum could have guessed that too. I do not think they would have shot Benmage.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 am

Post by LimMePls »

Shadow wrote:That leaves Dana, LMP, Magua and TS as lynch choices. Magua is not stark. Maybe SK. Leaving Dana, LMP and TS. I'm not sure what you guys see in Dana at this point, but lets go with the general consensus is that we're down to two realistic candidates in LMP and TS. I'm pretty sure my stance becomes clear from here out, but we have to wonder why there was no stark kill n1, unless of course my theory holds up that LMP is stark.
Why are you making the "consensus" leap that dana isn't a "realistic candidate"? For that matter, why is it only two "realistic candidates 'LMP and TS'"? The vote count and pretty much everything everyone has been saying today begs to differ with you.

V/LA on weekends
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Nexus wrote:Yawn.

Fine.

Margaery Tyrell, Lannister aligned. I was married to Renly, but he died. So now my family are aligned with the Lannisters to try to strengthen their position in Westeros. My power is to Roleblock. I roleblocked Raivann Nights 1 and 2 because the first night he was the first name to pop into my head, and the second night I was convinced he was scum.

Happy?
Raivann was not scum so yeah.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow wrote:That leaves Dana, LMP, Magua and TS as lynch choices. Magua is not stark. Maybe SK. Leaving Dana, LMP and TS. I'm not sure what you guys see in Dana at this point, but lets go with the general consensus is that we're down to two realistic candidates in LMP and TS. I'm pretty sure my stance becomes clear from here out, but we have to wonder why there was no stark kill n1, unless of course my theory holds up that LMP is stark.
Why are you making the "consensus" leap that dana isn't a "realistic candidate"? For that matter, why is it only two "realistic candidates 'LMP and TS'"? The vote count and pretty much everything everyone has been saying today begs to differ with you.
Magua is not Stark, I think this much everyone can agree on. There's a few people who seem to be fairly convinced Dana is town. Do I have to draw you a picture in MS Paint, 'cause I will. Even if you wanna put dana back in that equation, I still choose you :)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Magua »

Locke Lamora wrote:Magua: you do know my Benmage line was a joke, right?
I was hopeful that it was.
Locke Lamora wrote:Looking at that, my first instinct is that dayvig, nightvig, CPR doc, doc, jack of some trades and kill-immune seem unlikely to all be on the same side.
And you think the odd duck out is...?
popsofctown wrote:HERE'S SOME MODWIFOM, SETAEL PROBABLY WOULD BECOME ASCETIC WHEN MAGUA DIED
Setael *was* Ascetic. And the idea that "Modified" means "Triggered at some point" *only* comes from Zdenek's claim. I ran into this same problem D3 -- I assumed that the details of Zdenek's claim were true regardless of whether he was mafia or town, and then came to the conclusion that he was town based, in part, on the details of his claim.
Shadow1psc wrote: Would scum have shot benmage? I wouldn't have, because there's potential like today's situation to happen. Is it a possibility? Maybe. It was a good choice on BL's part, and scum could have guessed that too. I do not think they would have shot Benmage.
My working theory is that the SK shot Benmage N1, which was doc-protected, and that the mafia shot the SK, who is likely night-kill immune.

I'm going to stray into WIFOM territory here, but N1 ended with two confirmeds: hasdgfas and Locke Lamora. Neither of them died N1, and neither of them were protected by anyone town. hasdgfas claimed and executed his one shot vig, so I can see a reason for scum to not prioritize shooting him, but then the question is, who did the scum shoot? The answers are either chesskid3 (requires LMP to be scum) or someone who was protected in some form. I think they shot Locke, and the kill failed.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:03 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Shadow:

1) How is 'a few people who seem to be fairly convinced Dana is town' a consensus?
2) Why is LL, who has the most votes currently, NOT in your "consensus".
3) Why am I or TS, both with 0 votes, in your "consensus".
4) Since you seem to flagrantly abuse the meaning of the word, please define "consensus" for us.

V/LA on weekends
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Yeah, remember my theory waaay back when, that I could see the balance of "Hey sk, you're NK AND investigation immune!...but there's a lyncher out for your blood."

Scum leaving an SK alive makes sense when there are so many confirms and the scum is so off. They can count on the sk shooting confirms.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:@Shadow:

1) How is 'a few people who seem to be fairly convinced Dana is town' a consensus?
2) Why is LL, who has the most votes currently, NOT in your "consensus".
3) Why am I or TS, both with 0 votes, in your "consensus".
4) Since you seem to flagrantly abuse the meaning of the word, please define "consensus" for us.
1) Majority rules. I assume you're not going to vote for yourself, that means if 4 other people aren't convinced you're a good lynch, the consensus is you will not be lynched.
2) LL is not scum. SK, maybe, but we're not SK hunting right now are we? If we are, we put magua back on the table though too.
3) Process of elimination.
4) See: 4th grade. If you want to argue over semantics, you're putting up less of a fight then I woulda thought.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”