Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

CooLDoG wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Sorry I'm scum, so I have to go for the easy lynch.
ALso, this isn't funny. I hate jokes in mafia. I have said that many times, and I have yet to find a case when a joke in mafia is funny.
You don't like my jokes? Leme tell you a little story.

Wanna know how I got these scars? My father, was a drinker...and a fiend. And one night, he goes off craaaazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen to defend herself. He doesnt like that. Not...one...bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?". Comes at me with the knife, "Why so serious?!". Sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face." Aaaand, why so serious?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:...
@king, quote my post saying
explicitly
that my vote on you is rvs. And I mean my words=I voted for king for rvs reasons.
Tempted to vote king for lieing about my rvs vote, and
joining the band wagon
. But, I want furc to post before I change my vote.
CooLDoG wrote:Conclusions from the last 2 posts:
1) if king is scum toogy is too.
2)King doesn't know the meaning of rvs.

@king, what reasons would you consider to be valid for an rvs vote? Are those reasons really that meaningful? And are they more meaningful then not giving reasons at all?
Don't you also think that you are taking what I said to absurd extremes? Remember I gave a clarification stating that there is no point
this
early in the game. And also are my reasons for voting you any less legitimate (possibly more) then
any other reasons in rvs?
Right there you say your vote was in RVS.
But you see buddy that isn't me saying its an rvs vote. That's me asking: "How is my vote on you any less valid then an rvs vote" II gave a legitimate reason for my vote when I voted it. My reason was omgus + gutish.
unvote, vote:king
I can't stand people like you.
after a wank.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Furcolow »

So the 3 people I listed as scum are all voting me? I wonder why...
Thats OMGUS x3
I'm reading... will post some comments I'm sure
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Scum:
Toogeloo
KingTwelveSixteen
Lady Lamdadelta
[5] Furcolow - TheLonging, Lady Lambdadelta, GreyICE, KingTwelveSixteen, CooLDoG
Nope.jpg.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Furcolow »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Aw, come on!
Stupid computer dumped my post, whatever.
Vote: Furcolow

For all those reasons listed and like 4 more I would have pointed out about the first post but I'm annoyed right now so.

He put Exe as leaning town, even though he flipped scum seems like the biggest thingy to me.
BLATANT OMGUS, even admits to not having reasons of his own... so he is sheeping on top
TheLonging wrote:
tclawren wrote:First things first. Furc is town for the main reason why King is voting him. There is no way scum would say that a flipped buddy was "leaning town" for him. It's just plain silly and scum would realize that they would get called out for it. The only way Furc is scum is if he's a SK and I don't think he is.
Furc has posted only 7 times, his posts clearly indicating he hasn't read the thread, I don't doubt he'd be that stupid.
I read every thing, how the fuck else did I get my reads and comment on specific posts?
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:That has nothing to do with claiming a town read on somebody who has flipped scum Hiraki.

Like literally nothing.
Like I said in the post I made, I made that during the night, because I noticed this game after RVS during the night phase. I listed my reads from reading. I had Exe in "leaning scum", but his hammering in another game was when he was town, so I moved him.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Yeah, he also randomly jumped off Exe (Exe had not yet responded, neither had Fur, so it was rather unprompted) and onto Fur, if you will recall.

Hmmmm.
HMMMMM WHY YOU SUSPECT MY SCUMBUDDY HMMMM?
That's what lady lamda delta's hmmm is about
GreyICE wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
unvote;
vote: kingtwelvesixteen

I thought Toogeloo had 2 votes on him, but I see GreyIce was just confirming their vote now
So you changed your vote to the larger wagon because it had more votes on it?

Not because it was more likely to be scum?

WUT

vote: Furcolow

WHOSE THE LARGEST WAGON NOW, SCUMBAG?
I don't like this.
Well I do. I mean his literal reason for moving between Toogaloo and King1216 is that he thought that Toogaloo had another vote initially.

There wasn't any reason Toog was scummy. Any reason King was scummy. Just "oh, I thought the bandwagons were equal, lemme move to the larger one."

Well fuck that nonsense, seriously.

Do you disagree about either the vote jump or the reasoning being scummy?
ummm
did you not notice that i had them both listed as SCUM?
I'm going to vote any person listed as SCUM that has the most votes as them
that includes people leaning scum, to be honest
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:That has nothing to do with claiming a town read on somebody who has flipped scum Hiraki.

Like literally nothing.
YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

WATCH THIS.

YOU CAN'T TRUST A TOWN READ ON SOMEONE WHO WASN'T SCUMMY UNTIL HE QUICKHAMMERED. HIS FIRST VOTE WASN'T BAD, IT WAS JUST A GOOD BW. BASICALLY, EXE IS NULL UNTIL HE GETS TO THE QUICKHAMMER PART. CALLING HIM SCUMMY AND/OR TOWNIE HAS NO APPLICABLE REASONING BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASON TO CALL HIM TOWN/SCUM AT THAT TIME. HE WAS NULL.
The town read on Exe was posted after Exe flipped scum, not before. Try reading before you pointlessly insult someone.
Yes, but I WROTE the read BEFORE he flipped scum... in microsoft word.. during the night phase
Slaxx wrote:I read it like that too TL, but then figured out he meant that Fur didn't give reasons as to why either were scummy.
Are you referring to Cooldog?
He is scum because of a game I played with him called Metropolis where he was lynched D1 as scum, and I was the doctor. His play D1 mirrored that. The problem with that is he didn't make any detailed listing posts like he did before, but I guess he's just copying what I did as town and listing me as scum since I am the largest wagon on town... seems pretty A.B.C. to me. Needless to say, I am a little put off about my read on Cooldog now, but I am still definitely willing to lynch him even if he is town because he will do nothing but hurt us in the long run. However, I do not think he is town, even if he is starting to look up a little in my book.

I like populartajos #384 (I believe), remove him from your list if you're following my list vig/sk
TheLonging wrote:
populartajo wrote:Furc is town, tclawren is so freaking right about him. I dont see furcscum putting exe on his list when scum would already known this and would probabaly have worked on an updated list. That means tclawren is town too.
And you put me on your scum list for no reason.

If your only reasoning for furc being town is HE CALLED EXE TOWN AFTER HE DIED, then you haven't played with him.

I used meta there, but as a stepping stone for my other points.
you're acting like you weren't pushing me off of my fucking RVS vote and pressure on your scumbuddy who didnt want to be bandwagonning...
funny, kid
Hiraki wrote:But he admitted in the post after that he was wrong.

I don't think was stupidity as to actually post Twilight/Night 1 reads.
exactly. I realized he was dead.
TheLonging wrote:Great, then that point is dismissed and all my other points are valid.
what other points? my RVS voting and attack on someone for not wanting to bandwagon on Toogeloo? The fact Toogeloo and KingTwelveSixteen have been openly buddying? What do you think about THAT? You have been avoiding doing anything but tunnel on me, bud.
TheLonging wrote:one post!

two posts!

Two posts, ahahaha!
my "crappy content" is more than your laughing "DERP HES SCUM" idiocy that shows off how your mind isn't fully developed yet.

Your first post, like I have already addressed, is attacking a pro-town concept of someone attacking someone for being afraid to vote in the RVS... deterring wagons... and buddying between king and toog. You're attacking a good, pro-town concept. I am not sure whether or not you are just young and dumb, or scum. I'm leaning towards the prior, which is why I put you on my vig list and not my scum list.

Liking Tajos #424 too

CoolDog on the bottom of page 18 is town
I am changing my read on him to town from viggable scum
Still happy with Toog/LadyLambdaDelta/KingTwelveSixteen and want a vig to kill TheLonging because his mind isn't developed properly

@Grey: Vig targets were people I figured were scum too, GreyIce, which includes thelonging, hence why I have been looking towards tajo/cooldog and changed my reads on them
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Slaxx »

Request Prod/ Replacement for Shattered Viewpoint
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:10 am

Post by TheLonging »

Furcolow wrote:So the 3 people I listed as scum are all voting me? I wonder why...
Thats OMGUS x3
I'm reading... will post some comments I'm sure
Not OMGUS if I have a case bro. Especially if I voted for you before you even mentioned me.
Furcolow wrote:
1)
you're acting like you weren't pushing me off of my fucking RVS vote and pressure on your scumbuddy who didnt want to be bandwagonning...
funny, kid

2)
TheLonging wrote:Great, then that point is dismissed and all my other points are valid.
what other points? my RVS voting and attack on someone for not wanting to bandwagon on Toogeloo? The fact Toogeloo and KingTwelveSixteen have been openly buddying? What do you think about THAT? You have been avoiding doing anything but tunnel on me, bud.

3)
TheLonging wrote:one post!

two posts!

Two posts, ahahaha!
my "crappy content" is more than your laughing "DERP HES SCUM" idiocy that shows off how your mind isn't fully developed yet.

4)
Your first post, like I have already addressed, is attacking a pro-town concept of someone attacking someone for being afraid to vote in the RVS... deterring wagons... and buddying between king and toog. You're attacking a good, pro-town concept. I am not sure whether or not you are just young and dumb, or scum. I'm leaning towards the prior, which is why I put you on my vig list and not my scum list.

Still happy with Toog/LadyLambdaDelta/KingTwelveSixteen and want a vig to kill TheLonging because his mind isn't developed properly

@Grey: Vig targets were people I figured were scum too, GreyIce, which includes thelonging, hence why I have been looking towards tajo/cooldog and changed my reads on them
1) I pushed off your RVS posts because they were scummy (including that 2nd post you made on day 1)
2) Actually if you read I also mentioned how I believe Toog and King could be scum, even scumbuddies together
3) You're belittling me to further your case for me being scum. I mean, insulting. My mind isn't fully developed yet? What?
4) I'm not attacking a good, pro-town concept, if being afraid of RVS is pro-town, then I am scum in every game I have ever played. Further, I'm either young and dumb or scum, and you think I'm just a stupid kid who doesn't know how to play mafia? And my mind isn't developed properly?

I'm all for debating with you and trying to show that you are scum, and you can do the same, but if you want to keep insulting me, then I'll just replace out, for the only thing I do not tolerate in mafia, besides spam, one-liners, and 3 - 5 pages of off-topic posting, it's insulting people, me or anyone.
3)
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Parama »

I've already poked Nobody Special and he said he'd post but I'm honestly getting a little fed up with him too so <_<
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 am

Post by tclawren »

NS is shattered viewpoint? o.O

Furc solidifies himself as town in my book after that post.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

tclawren wrote:NS is shattered viewpoint? o.O

Furc solidifies himself as town in my book after that post.

Nope.jpg

But, for the sake of argument, explain why?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:49 am

Post by tclawren »

@LLD: I like the way he's letting us into his mind while his opinion is being changed. It shows me that he was writing this while reading and didn't really go back to edit it to make it sound more "consistent." Scum tend to be much more careful about their usage of phrases and posts. In other words I think the structure of this post are a town tell.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

tclawren wrote:@LLD: I like the way he's letting us into his mind while his opinion is being changed. It shows me that he was writing this while reading and didn't really go back to edit it to make it sound more "consistent." Scum tend to be much more careful about their usage of phrases and posts. In other words
I think the structure of this post are a town tell.

The bolded is ridiculous and cements my scum read on both you and Furc.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 am

Post by TheLonging »

tclawren wrote:@LLD: I like the way he's letting us into his mind while his opinion is being changed. It shows me that he was writing this while reading and didn't really go back to edit it to make it sound more "consistent." Scum tend to be much more careful about their usage of phrases and posts. In other words I think the structure of this post are a town tell.
And do you find insults to be town tells?

Structure of the post? Also don't you edit your posts after going through the thread to add in details and fix up stuff?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:58 am

Post by KingTwelveSixteen »

Furcolow wrote:
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Aw, come on!
Stupid computer dumped my post, whatever.
Vote: Furcolow

For all those reasons listed and like 4 more I would have pointed out about the first post but I'm annoyed right now so.

He put Exe as leaning town, even though he flipped scum seems like the biggest thingy to me.
BLATANT OMGUS, even admits to not having reasons of his own... so he is sheeping on top
...Did you even actually read that post? I mean seriously here.
Not to mention all the horrible problems with the rest of your post like personal insults and declaring that everyone who is voting you is just OMGUSing.
tclawren wrote:@LLD: I like the way he's letting us into his mind while his opinion is being changed. It shows me that he was writing this while reading and didn't really go back to edit it to make it sound more "consistent." Scum tend to be much more careful about their usage of phrases and posts. In other words I think the structure of this post are a town tell.
Laziness is not a town tell.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:21 am

CooLDoG wrote:
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:...
@king, quote my post saying
explicitly
that my vote on you is rvs. And I mean my words=I voted for king for rvs reasons.
Tempted to vote king for lieing about my rvs vote, and
joining the band wagon
. But, I want furc to post before I change my vote.
CooLDoG wrote:Conclusions from the last 2 posts:
1) if king is scum toogy is too.
2)King doesn't know the meaning of rvs.

@king, what reasons would you consider to be valid for an rvs vote? Are those reasons really that meaningful? And are they more meaningful then not giving reasons at all?
Don't you also think that you are taking what I said to absurd extremes? Remember I gave a clarification stating that there is no point
this
early in the game. And also are my reasons for voting you any less legitimate (possibly more) then
any other reasons in rvs?
Right there you say your vote was in RVS.
But you see buddy that isn't me saying its an rvs vote. That's me asking: "How is my vote on you any less valid then an rvs vote" II gave a legitimate reason for my vote when I voted it. My reason was omgus + gutish.
unvote, vote:king
I can't stand people like you.
Read the underlined a bolded part again.
Pay special attention to the word "other."
Other implies correlation.
Correlation and connection between your vote and the RVS votes.
If your vote was completely seperate from the RVS votes then the phrase would have been: "any of the RVS reasons" "any of the reasons in RVS" ect.
Also, the point about your vote being "possibly" (only possibly?) more legitimate than the RVS votes is an odd thing to say, especially if you yourself believe your vote to be legitimate.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Parama »

Pine replaces Me=Weird and we are full up again! YAAAAAY!
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:22 am

Hiraki wrote:
King wrote:Give me a reason why my votes havn't been justified
The vote in #24 is an oblivious OMGUS. You're voting someone for accusing you of something(which you are, but that's not the point). If I tell Slaxx that he has a giant bee on his head, he won't vote me because there isn't a bee on his head.

tl;dr: You've taken LaL
way
out of proportion and come off as inordinately jumpy, and ready to strike at any time.
I was just re-reading and I noticed that Hiraki claimed I was both OMGUSing and using Lynch-all-Liars simultaneously.
OMGUS is voting whoever voted you with no other reasoning for said vote.
LaL is voting due to the reasoning of lying.
:igmeou:

Whoops, this was meant to be posted together with the other thing.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Pine »

A lot of familiar
faces
names.

Unvote

I'll catch up and should have a post ready in a few hours.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Hiraki »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
King wrote:Give me a reason why my votes havn't been justified
The vote in #24 is an oblivious OMGUS. You're voting someone for accusing you of something(which you are, but that's not the point). If I tell Slaxx that he has a giant bee on his head, he won't vote me because there isn't a bee on his head.

tl;dr: You've taken LaL
way
out of proportion and come off as inordinately jumpy, and ready to strike at any time.
I was just re-reading and I noticed that Hiraki claimed I was both OMGUSing and using Lynch-all-Liars simultaneously.
OMGUS is voting whoever voted you with no other reasoning for said vote.
LaL is voting due to the reasoning of lying.
:igmeou:

Whoops, this was meant to be posted together with the other thing.
What's the point? It's still pretty fucking horrible.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm... not sure I love this reasoning.

The post is a mess, so it's a town tell?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Pine »

Okaaaaaaay.

A little overwhelmed by read-through, so this will be short. I'll explain my vote and reads in an hour or two when I'm home and have recharged a bit.

VOTE: TheLonging

--Scum--
TheLonging
--Maybe Scum--
Furcolow
Hiraki
--Leaning Scum--
Toogeloo
CoolDog
--Leaning Town--
GreyICE
Ladyλδ
tclawren
Slaxx
Tajo

Others have a null or noticably mixed read

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I'm eagerly awaiting your case and reads
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

TheLonging wrote:
And do you find insults to be town tells?

Structure of the post? Also don't you edit your posts after going through the thread to add in details and fix up stuff?
I don't. I pretty much post my thoughts as I hit each post. For example, I typed this up without reading anything after this post.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Pine »

Oh. Thought of this on the way home.

At this point in the game, almost everyone has had someone fervently declare them indisputably Town, and had someone else declare them scummy enough to be Satan's heir. I caught myself skimming rather than fully reading a couple of times, so it's possible I missed where you "proved" someone HAD to be scum or couldn't possibly be mistaken for anything but Town. If my list runs afoul of any of those strong reads, please have a little patience with me and point me back to your case to review it individually.

It's also possible that I read it, understood it, and disagreed with you, so don't get
too
pushy.

Tired, had a long day. Case on TL and other reads will wait another hour or so, hopefully won't get pushed to the morning.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”