Open 293 - Donner Party Mafia, Take Two (Game Over)

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:31 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

P
O
S
T
#
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:31 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Sorry, had to get that out of my system >_>
TS wrote:@DRK: If ani flips VT (and DH too if you want) then who will your top suspect be (ignoring Chesskid's RB)
Jakalope
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

same question to chesskid
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Jakalope
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 3.2

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

animorpherv1 (5): DeathRowKitty, Twistedspoon, chesskid3, MagnaofIllusion, DemonHybrid

DemonHybrid (1): andrew94
chesskid3 (1): animorpherv1

Not voting (1): TheJakalope

Lynch has been reached. Mod scene forthcoming.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Magua »

The journal of Patrick Breen wrote:
February 23nd

The sudden warmth has gone to everyone's head. They're walking around in a daze, just waiting for the snow to melt.

Our expedition leader, DeathRowKitty, forgot the orders she had given just the night before, she was in such a state of euphoria over the weather.

We sat in the camp center, but with such a beautiful day promised lying ahead of us, no one could concentrate overly much on finding the killer. It was agreed in record time that we should just lynch animorpherv1, so that we could enjoy the sunshine and warm breezes for the rest of the day.
animorpherv1,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched.

It is now
Night 3

Deadline is April 14th, 2011, at 4:41pm EST (site time). A countdown to the deadline is here.

I will end Night 3 early if everyone, including those who do not have night actions, is unanimous in sending me a PM agreeing.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Magua »

The journal of Patrick Breen wrote:
February 24th

Our expedition leader, DeathRowKitty, already given to daydreams and flights of fancy, will dream of being a mermaid no more, as she did not show up for roll call this morning.

Twistedspoon, our beloved blood-soaked, flesh eating murdering friend, has become our new leader-by-default.

Once more, we began our discussions at the gallows, but with far fewer faces remaining than when we had started days ago.
andrew94,
Went Missing
Night 3, presumed dead.
DeathRowKitty,
Went Missing
Night 3, presumed dead.

It is now
Day 4

Deadline is April 28th, 2011, at 4:26pm EST (site time). A countdown to the deadline is here.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Twistedspoon has PM'ed me that he will be V/LA until April 18th.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

iz clear
WHY
THE
FUCK
DID
YOU
SHOOT
ANDREW
you
dumb
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you so dumb
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you fucking moron
you killed the guy I was going to let win it all at lylo tomorrow.
wtfwtfwtf
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

now i've got to fuckign decide between MoI and Jakalope
THANKS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Vote: DH

this needs to happen so he doesn't make lylo
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:27 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Wait, how much proof do we have that Twisted is Vig? Did anyone go missing before he claimed? Because if they did, he could have killed the actual vig, and now can hide as that because no one is going to counter claim. If no one was missing before he claimed ignore this, but it's a good thought.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

only death was claimed dietician
that was really fuckign scummy though way to go
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

but DH cannot be alive in lylo or I will hammer him
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:32 am

Post by TheJakalope »

chesskid3 wrote:only death was claimed dietician
that was really fuckign scummy though way to go
How was that scummy? I just wanted to make sure we weren't being led by someone who could possibly be scum.

Also, why would you hammer DH in LyLo?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Chesskid is confirmed town, as is TS.

Between TheJakalope and MoI, you know who my first guess is.

Vote: TheJakalope

1. You replaced Friend.
2. MoI's reads have been consistent, though sometimes wrong.
3. WIFOM created by trying to create doubt that TS is the vig. Just awful.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

DemonHybrid wrote: 3. WIFOM created by trying to create doubt that TS is the vig. Just awful.
Wow, really? I Was trying to ensure that we were not following someone who could have possibly been scum, chesskid assured me he couldn't have been, and I dropped it. I'm not going to take the easy lynch right now however, because I'm not jumping to conclusions quite yet.

I know I'm town, and so this also leaves me with DemonHybrid and MoI. I'm not going to decide on one yet, but I'm going to try to ISO each of them and come to a conclusion.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

DH you die today
I can't have you alive in lylo ebcause I will vote for you

If you're town i'm sorry but yeah you have to die
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

But I'm fucking pissed ts shot andrew94
my fuckign god
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Again, chesskid, do you still only have a meta case? I'd rather this not go to LyLo.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

i just don't see myself not hammering you >_>
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

DRK is dead. Chesskid is clear unless DRK flaked which I doubt.

@Twisted
– Andrew? Really? I told you he was Town.

@Everyone Alive
– Who didn’t vote to accelerate Night? I’m curious. I did.

--

I did a review of Tclaw over-night. The upshot is that he completely ignores the Jackapole slot as far as suspicion goes. I do see some possible defense of that slot here –
ISO 27 wrote:If you are really who you say then why are you still on Friend? Why not switch to chesskid? The logic for a possible chesskid lynch coming from your viewpoint actually makes more sense. (basically chess can kill, I am vig Q.E.D. chess is scum. Your case against Friend: He doesn't back up his town reads and does them a lot.) Which case sounds more sound to you?
ISO 32 wrote:tl;dr: Friend wagon=fail
ISO 37 wrote:On a side note, I don't like Friend or Romanus right now. Especially Romanus.
The first quote is him encouraging someone to move from Friend to Chess (now known to be Town).

The second quote is his summary of the Friend wagon.

The third is very weak suspicion. Despite calling the Friend wagon fail the day before now he is suspicious of him. Just not as suspicious as he is of Romanus (now known to be Town).

His interactions with DH are similarly light with the exception of his last post –
ISO 38 wrote:I think it would be a good idea to get rid of DH (the roleblocker did block him), but we are not going to take a chance right now on it when we have a free confirmed lynch right now.
This is absolutely safe distancing right here. Singer was going to get lynched. He never voted for DH that I can see.

Summary
– I can see both as being partners. He does work to defend Friend Day 1 more when he was under fire. He puts very light suspicion on both DH and Friend Day 2.

If it were not for two factors I’d lean to hanging Jackalope.

1. DRK’s N1 block. That’s fairly powerful evidence in light of the fact that Twisted pushed Tclaw as a vig target Day 1. I don’t see scum as not taking that threat seriously.
2. Chesskid’s desire to not see DH in endgame can’t be overlooked. Either he or Twisted will be alive for possible endgame if we lynch wrong. I’d rather deal with DH today so there is no WIFOM paranoia if DH isn’t scum and Jackalope is.

FOS – DH.

I’m not voting for DH until Twisted shows up to confirm that he acknowledges the following –

Today we have 5 remaining players. Lynch gets us to four. We CANNOT stop the scum Nightkill if we lynch wrong.

Twisted
– I want you to acknowledge that you understand that Vigging wrong losses Town the game if we mislynch today.

It’s clear from my perspective that it is either DH or Jack. I’m not outright going to tell you not to shoot whichever one we don’t lynch but I want you to fully weigh the consequences.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:58 am

Jackalope wrote:How was that scummy? I just wanted to make sure we weren't being led by someone who could possibly be scum.
Twisted claimed Vig Day 1 before anyone was dead. He could not possibly have made it to this point as scum and we KNOW he wasn’t the Serial Killer. Trying to undermine Twisted’s Confirm Town status is scummy. He’s Town. No-one who is Town would possibly vote him the rest of the game. Same with Chesskid at this point.

Anyone who was Town and had read the thread would know this. You had all Night 3 to catch-up with the game.

Are you claiming you didn’t use the time given to read the thread?

--
Demon wrote:Again, chesskid, do you still only have a meta case? I'd rather this not go to LyLo.
You know at this stage there is more on you than ‘just meta’. DRK’s claimed N1 block on you, given we now know Tclaw was scum, weighs heavily.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MoI, wouldn't you, regardless of alignment want a jakalope lynch today knowing I'm likely to hammer DH instantly tomorrow?

If you're town, as you say, why wouldn't you want the jakalope hit today, as that guarantees a town wni?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 am

chesskid3 wrote:MoI, wouldn't you, regardless of alignment want a jakalope lynch today knowing I'm likely to hammer DH instantly tomorrow?

If you're town, as you say, why wouldn't you want the jakalope hit today, as that guarantees a town wni?
Because, from my perspective, lynching both results in a Town win. It doesn't matter the order.

Now if I was Scum I'd certainly push for Jacklope to be killed over DH if I were to keep you around. Because you've said you'd at autohammer him.

In the end having DH around at endgame creates WIFOM paranoia that I'd rather not have.

That said there are no guarentees that you even make it to LYLO now. You and Twisted are both confirmed. One of you has to die. If lynching DH doesn't end the game Jack will kill whoever they think is most likely to side him over me at LYLO.

Return to “Completed Open Games”