Newbie 1076: Day Three

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by silavor »

Hey all, replacing in. Gimme a sec to catch up.

Unvote

Just in case Kagetora hadn't already.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by silavor »

@Nacho: Olinea's apparently voting for both Otolia and me according to that last votecount

One of these days, I WILL get an early morning votecount right.
~Nacho

silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:09 am

Post by silavor »

Read up to the start of day 2. Initial thoughts? DBA is scum, and the other scum is olinea or otolia. Dark, glass and bump are all obvtown. Kagetora was dumb but town in the same way CM was. Anyway, someone want to post a brief case about why Kage/I am scum? I'll get around to reading day 2 some time later today, but it would be nice to know ahead of time what I'm being accused of.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:15 am

Post by silavor »

For the record, Glass and Bump, your cases against Kage read like you're slamming a VI newbie for being a VI not used to Mafiascum's way of doing things, rather than slamming scum. Being useless doesn't make you scum, it makes you useless.
Also, Bump and Olinea hopped off Kage and onto Otolia before Kage requested replacement, so saying he flaked out at L-1, or "as soon as it looked like he was about to get lynched," is a lie.

Glass: Why are you
so
adamant about lynching a VI? I had you pegged as obvtown after day 1, stop fucking up that read.

Vote:DBE

When the universe decides to slam you with enough crap to open up your own mushroom farm, you don't stay in a mafia game unless you have some sort of investment or attachment to it. There is
no
reason for a vanilla town DBE to V/LA for basically all of day one and two, as there is nothing holding her to this game. She had no real reads, no one had any real beneficial reads on her, it was basically like she hadn't been in the game at all. Town-DBE should have replaced out weeks ago. Scum-DBE, however, can use the V/LA to her advantage by not participating in a mislynch (or two, if Kage had been lynched) while still keeping up her null-to-town cred. Plus, due to the natural rarity of rolling scum, the role PM alone might have been incentive enough to keep her from replacing out when she should have, two or three weeks ago. Add to that the fact that CHK was the one who was really getting suspicious of DBE right before he died, and it matches up nicely that DBE is scum.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by silavor »

No, I really do believe Darla's scum.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:11 am

Post by silavor »

Hmm. Yeah. Otolia, what's with all the flailing, AtE, and defeatism just because people decide they think you're scummy? What're you gonna do if three people decide they think you're scummy?
Vote: Otolia

And my case against DBE isn't "lol vla is scumtell," it's the lack of game-relevant helpful posts (she makes a lot of fluff theory posts, but not a lot with actual content) when she was here, and then the fact that she'd go V/LA, come back to fluff, then V/LA again.
That's
what I don't think is town, not the V/LA'ing in and of itself.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by silavor »

Otolia wrote:
But silavor is still M.I.A. ?
He did post a small comment on me, and switched vote. :?:
When have I ever been MIA? o.O
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #7) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:50 am

Post by silavor »

Well, at least I got the darla part right.

GG everybody.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #8) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by silavor »

NACHO. WHERE BE THE FLAVOR?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”