Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

^^ NO ONE CARES GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND BE SCUMMY KAYTHX.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Yeah, I think we're just going to ignore Spot until he stops spamming random garbage and starts actually playing mafia.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

oh but we HAVE

(sorry about not posting in the right account.)

let me show you a reason why you are scum eh? there's other things we've been over (and to save some sanity let's skip the back and forth on that shall we?)

but something else I noticed when I went over my reads is that as of right now our PoE has you 3 nailed.

FD has good, understandable cases. he has stayed with most of his reads and has been pretty consistent. The counter argument against them being town is their post style... wut?

Balam has had good thoughts all game i don't think they have been on a wagon without proper reasoning yet.

We've (you and we)been back and forth over BC's slot. we've (dana and I) always thought this slot was town and then BC comes in and posts like a boss. no way he's scum

the low man on the town list is UB. they have been anti-town but when we put thier post against our scum list they a damned sight better

and we've (dana and me again) have a town PM sitting in our read messages folder soo...

that's 5 players

and with 8 alive

that leaves 3

you
FES
and lord fonzi

again that's just A REASON, but a damned good one at that.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Balam »

Hey yos sing along with me if you know the song...

In the big rock candy mountains, the jails are made of tin, and you can walk right back out again as soon as you are in

In other news, spot's town, and that is painful for me to say. Like really painful. There's no sum motivation to protect us.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Profane Confusion »

I've caught up over the last few posts.

Daspot/Unicorns: I'm thinking at least two of {Lord Fonzi, Yos, FES} is likely scum, but I really don't think all three are. From what I've seen during my time here on MS, it's extremely rare for scum to vote back to back to back like the three of them have done with Final Destination. I don't think I've seen that kind of thing happen once. So while it's certainly possible, I don't think it's likely.

The more I see from Unicorn Brethren the more I'm thinking town. Scum just don't push the kind of logic the Unicorns have been pushing especially Today. I don't think my other head smargaret is feeling it right now as much as I am but yeah, that's where I stand.

-~-~-~-~-~

Fair enough, AGar, on the policy stuff.
Balam wrote:We disagree. What is your motivation for their belief to be town?
There was this expression I learned awhile back from Booker in my second Newbie game: "The cut of yer jib." It had something to do with a player's personality in the game. Final Destination hasn't seemed afraid of conflict (a trait that I more often associate with town than scum) and they've been taking an active role in scum-hunting. So I'm thinking town. smargaret pointed out some post of FD's in our quicktopic that made her think town and I agreed, but I'm too lazy/tired to look at it right now. Maybe later.

Separate post to follow.

- Incog
Cellar door.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Profane Confusion »

Frosty, dear, I *do* want Frogito lynched. I think what I said in my opening post for Today is really getting obfuscated. After the Gummy-hammer by FES, I felt even more confident in my read of FES because I really couldn't see how anyone with enough experience would actually hammer Gummy after the series of posts they posted at L-1. So that's where my "Contrast" post comes in. The whole "I want a claim" thing was me thinking most others would easily see FES as scum too especially when they started racking up the votes from the get-go. Instead, some people are still claiming that they don't completely see it which baffles me.

You also have to realize that when I posted that "Compare" post of mine, I had just finished taking in like 30-something pages of thread in like 4 hours, and I felt like FES looked bad here. Did I feel amazingly confident? Nah. I'm a real-time player who needs to take posts in during real time in order to get more accurate reads. Should I be looking at what made that FES wagon dissipate? Probably, but I don't think that's as important right now since that's more of an associative tell anyway.

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:Anyway, despite the fact that every time Spot posts it makes me want to him to die, I'm less confident about him at this point. I really want to lynch FD today, and I've got some suspicions about Profane Confusion as well.
We've played in at least 5 forum games together on opposite sides and same sides, numerous face-to-face games together, and you really can't see I'm town here? Yos, are you scum?

- Incog
Cellar door.
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:18 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:oh but we HAVE

(sorry about not posting in the right account.)

let me show you a reason why you are scum eh? there's other things we've been over (and to save some sanity let's skip the back and forth on that shall we?)

but something else I noticed when I went over my reads is that as of right now our PoE has you 3 nailed.
This is the PoE that has everyone on the wagon you like as town, and everyone on the wagon you don't as scum, right?
DSTKU wrote:FD has good, understandable cases. he has stayed with most of his reads and has been pretty consistent. The counter argument against them being town is their post style... wut?
This is a massive strawman of the case against them. Also, please tell me what these 'Good, understandable cases' are. As far as I can see, they went after FES with an omgus, and then one post after saying that FES was definitely scum and had to die, they jumped off that wagon because 'Gummybear say they can't be lynched because they haven't been a major wagon all day.' Is this enough to lynch on alone? If not, where was their GB suspicion when they were lurktunneling FES?
Balam has had good thoughts all game i don't think they have been on a wagon without proper reasoning yet.
And we have? And YosCayke has? You can say what you like about them, but the idea that they haven't given reasoning is ludicrous. And their point about you defending BW, but going out of your way to deny it, was a good one. I don't actually agree with my partner on you being scum anymore, and my reasoning is this. You were
We've (you and we)been back and forth over BC's slot. we've (dana and I) always thought this slot was town and then BC comes in and posts like a boss. no way he's scum

the low man on the town list is UB. they have been anti-town but when we put their post against our scum list they a damned sight better

and we've (dana and me again) have a town PM sitting in our read messages folder soo...

that's 5 players

and with 8 alive

that leaves 3

you
FES
and lord fonzi
Your little analysis completely omits copper. There are nine alive. Copper is actually a player we are concerned about, because they sure
sound good
, but I can't actually think of anything particularly protown they've done.

Also, really not buying the 'No town player would have hammered argument.' The very opposite is true, any town player worth his salt who had the opportunity to hammer there should have, and the opposite would be a MASSIVE scumtell (of course, it's impossible to tell who would have had the chance to vote but didn't, but still).

I have to say, I have reservations about my partner's suspicions of Spot. My best guess for why Greymarble woulda been killed is PR hunting... he stated a lot of strong town reads. My second best guess would be that PR or not, he was a pretty strong roadblock to a Spot wagon, which got a fair amount of support yesterday, and also came out strongly in defence of UB. A player with correct town reads can be even more of a threat than one with one good scumread, because the range of mislynches he can actually be talked into is very small. Of course, I remember from modding Return to New Catania that Yos is quite capable of killing off everyone who suspects him and then WIFOMing out of it as scum, but his play does not really read scum to me, and I'm a guy who gets 'Yos paranoia' in absolute spades usually.

As for UB's pointing out one list GM made, you gotta remember, he made several such lists. And his suspicion of us seemed to make very little sense, and it's one I'd have welcomed the chance to engage with. He started off by going 'Fonzi is scum for reasons unknown' then decided he didn't like Balam, so all of a sudden we were scum with Balam. Then he decided he wanted to attack Gummybear, and all of a sudden our consistent push on Gummy which had been going on all day (he was mentioned as a top suspect in our very first post of the day, and we were voting him to deadline) was a 'massive change in read' and a bus. Well, clearly the Gummy flip negates the bus argument, and is there anyone in the game who actually agrees that our position on Gummy represented a 'massive change in read?' It looks in hindsight like a massive case of town confirmation bias.

@Copper: If you had to choose between FES and FD right now (and I'm aware you don't) which would you choose?
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:07 am

Profane Confusion wrote:
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:Anyway, despite the fact that every time Spot posts it makes me want to him to die, I'm less confident about him at this point. I really want to lynch FD today, and I've got some suspicions about Profane Confusion as well.
We've played in at least 5 forum games together on opposite sides and same sides, numerous face-to-face games together, and you really can't see I'm town here? Yos, are you scum?

- Incog
I've played enough forum games with you to know that I really can't read you. You're good as scum, especially online, and the forum games I played with you when you were scum, you pretty consistently had me fooled.

I wouldn't say I have a strong read on you right now, either way. I would say that I was very suspicious of the slot you replaced into. Also, I was suspicious of Beaver being scum with either FD or with Spot, and that your behavior so far has been fairly consistent with either one of those possibilities.

That being said, there aren't any of your posts I could point to and say "that looks scummy". You could easily have been playing like this as town, although I'm not really sure if town Incog would be voting for FES here. I'm just...I donno. I don't know what your alignment is, and it's nagging at me.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

... we missed copper?

SHIT.

He IS town

He has more logic about him than any of you 3 (you, FES, LF).

currently WRONG LOGIC but he's still posting better than most of you( I'm referring to everyone here)

I don't why I was under the impression that there were 8 alive...

/facepalm
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:02 am

Kcdaspot wrote:... we missed copper?

SHIT.

He IS town

He has more logic about him than any of you 3 (you, FES, LF).

currently WRONG LOGIC but he's still posting better than most of you( I'm referring to everyone here)

I don't why I was under the impression that there were 8 alive...

/facepalm
...mod pity me and delete the other post.

this is what happens when you log out of your main and log back into it. Just woke up. GRRRRRRR

CAN WE LYNCH FES TODAY???

PLEASE?
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

PC wrote:I swear their most recent scum list looks like they just took a bunch of names and threw them into a hat.
Are you reading our posts at all?
Spot wrote:he [FD] has stayed with most of his reads and has been pretty consistent.
Consistency is a slight scum tell, just fyi.
PC wrote:After the Gummy-hammer by FES, I felt even more confident in my read of FES because I really couldn't see how anyone with enough experience would actually hammer Gummy after the series of posts they posted at L-1.
We don't see anything particularly pro-town in Gummybear's L-1 posting. Do elaborate. Furthermore, we'd like a response to our last question on this subject: wouldn't a failure to self-hammer on their part looked damning?
PC wrote:The whole "I want a claim" thing was me thinking most others would easily see FES as scum too especially when they started racking up the votes from the get-go.
They got lots of votes, thus they must be scum?
PC wrote:Final Destination hasn't seemed afraid of conflict (a trait that I more often associate with town than scum) and they've been taking an active role in scum-hunting.
I don't think this assessment is even close to accurate.

Spot's mistake there seems genuine and I think scum would be aware of how many people were alive. Hmmm.
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Unicorn Brethren »

<< This is an important post to read >>

Profane Confusion wrote:Daspot/Unicorns: I'm thinking at least two of {Lord Fonzi, Yos, FES} is likely scum, but I really don't think all three are. From what I've seen during my time here on MS, it's extremely rare for scum to vote back to back to back like the three of them have done with Final Destination. I don't think I've seen that kind of thing happen once. So while it's certainly possible, I don't think it's likely.

The more I see from Unicorn Brethren the more I'm thinking town. Scum just don't push the kind of logic the Unicorns have been pushing especially Today. I don't think my other head smargaret is feeling it right now as much as I am but yeah, that's where I stand.

- Incog
I appreciate that you don't think it's very probable, but I
HAVE
seen it happen before. Because I've
DONE
it before. It worked like a charm because there was as much confusion in that game as this. The game was Smalltown: Stardust Mafia, the scum were Kdub, me, and Zang. Day 3 is the right time for this move, and if things are pulled off right, it was an insta-win in the old mini-game (mini games are larger now, but). Point is, it's a good tactic. AND, the best part is, it's EXACTLY who Balam suspected yesterday right before he was NK'd so it makes it all the more juicy.

On Day 3 we jumped on the lynch, just as quick as 1, 2, 3. We knew that if we could lynch the SK, we could go home with a perfect win, and we knew exactly who the SK was so we jumped on her IN THE FIRST THREE POSTS OF THE DAY. Then there was another 4 or 5 pages of AtE, arguing, etc. But we got her lynched because people were confused and/or had stopped caring about the game.

They noted this phenomenon quickly in the Dead QT, saying the following:
scum:
kdub
zang
reaper

One two three on the lynch? No reason why not.
And it's the
same. thing. here.l
YFC and Lord Fonzi are scum whether FES is or not.

The past no longer exists. It's all about the future baby.

We need to get this together and make it happen.
A wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:21 am

/inb4 "Preposterous! UB is obv a VI, nobody listen to them! spamspamspam"

Read the links for yourselves, and as the Oracle from the Matrix would say: "Make up your own dam# mind."
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:55 am

This is pretty much all you need to re-read to see YFC/Fonzi on Day 1:

(Untrod Stranger is a
KNOWN, FLIPPED TOWNIE
, for the record)

Untrod Stranger [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2846590#p2846590](ISO 3/post 185)[/url] wrote:Youre all wrong. Frogito is your scum.

Look at their posts. All that Frogito has done is wait for bandwagons to grow just big enough to hop on unceremoniously. Has no strong opinions, but yet jumps on the biggest wagons at the time. The posts are clearly used to state that they are around, but not really contributing much other than a walking meatvote.

And the cincher is that insencere warning about the L-1. That line sounded like a surreptious invitation for someone to hammer. Notice he wasnt afraid of the quickhammer, otherwise he wouldnt have voted. So then why put up a warning?

Vote:Frogito Ergo Scum
Untrod Stranger [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2848581#p2848581](ISO 5/post 217)[/url] wrote:We dont see post #142 as some wild scummy overreaction. If anything, its just AGM getting upset because people are trying to claim that he gets to sits in Fate's shadow as some bumbling sidekick. Which means that trying to lynch someone with 1 single point, and a weaksauce one at that, is pretty lousy and scummy.

Hey Froggy, being belligerent and insulting to everyone thats pointing out your scummy behavior isnt really helping your defense either. We can add that as argument as to why FES needs to hang.

Our vote stays.
Untrod Stranger [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2849152#p2849152](ISO 7/post 229)[/url] wrote:Wow Yos, are we talking about the same person? We ISO'ed Froggy yet again, and we dont see where this fabolous reasoning and Baman-like deductions are at; Were they posted under another name? The only time Froggy ever woke up was when we started shining a giantass spotlight on them. Even then, all they did was prattle on about AGM channeling some FATERAGE meta nonsense and the defensive equivalent of "Im not scum!"

And we never said hat Froggy was bandwagoning A LOT either. Nice attempt at misinformation there. He hopped on two wagons that were highly opportunistic. Thats more than enough to attempt to skim the surface and hide in the scummy shadows.

But even on top of all that, in our opinion, your basic defense of him is "We want to lynch Final D and so does he, so he clearly must be town". Since when did Froggy hire Yos to be his Johnny Cochran anyways?

The fact remains that Froggy is clearly the scummiest of them all here, its a just a matter of time for everyone else to realize and start voting. People that hesitate and start trying to misdirect the situation at this point are also likely scum.

FOS: Yos
Untrod Stranger [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2859293#p2859293](ISO 14/post 318)[/url] wrote:You would think that a game with like 30 people available to post that this game would go a little faster.

Despite my protests and me calling them out, it appears that Froggy continues to semi-lurk, skim the surface and not post much content. No insightful thoughts, no analysis, no really useful ideas. Instead relies on others to come at me with the ferocity of a fat girl on a cupcake. ScummyBear hasnt done much except to jump all over what Yos said earlier and trying to use it as his own.

Do we look like lynchbait to you ScummyBear? Do you think we dont know what we are talking about? From this standpoint, we have made a much better case than all the egghead babbling anyone else here has done so far. Just because some people know how to quote a post to make it seem longer doesnt mean that they have anything meaningful to say. They can babble on and on about nonsense meta bullshit, but in the end that doesnt mean anything. Your actions will still determine that youre scum.

Yos defended Froggy, yes. But Yos is playing the white knight game. And despite us being really good at this, its extremely unlikely that our mere presence has already singled out all the scum. Especially with all the lurking thats going on right now. The initial idea remains the same. Froggy has only hopped on wagons that are lynchable while trying to maintain a low profile. Doesnt have any opinions themselves, instead trying to use others to make cases for them. Its only obvious because we are pointing it out.

Our vote stays.
One of Scummybear or Froggyscum is going to flip scum. We are betting on Froggy.

So get your fingers out of your asses and do something. This lurking is annoying.
Untrod Stranger [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2864335#p2864335](ISO 15/post 336)[/url] wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:1. Why in the flying fuck are people voting Yos?
Probably because he looks like scum.
Lord Gurgi wrote:2. Why for the love of shit is UT alive?
Probably because as many scumz as are acceptable are on our wagon.
[quote="Day 1 "Lynch Reached" Post"]
A Vote Count and a Lynch:

Untrod Stranger (7)- Gummybear, Pathetric, Balam, Greymarble, Lord Fonzi, YosCayke, Unicorn

YosFlavouredCayke (2) - Final Destination, Beaver
Frog Ergo Sum (2) - Untrod Stranger, DaSpotthatkillsu,
Final Destination (1) - Frog Ergo Sum
Unicorn (1) - Reckamonic

That's a lynch
[/quote]
Now, I don't condone the hammering frenzy that my team has admitted to. I apologize for it. It's anti-town at best, scummy at worst. But look at the last two on the wagon before us (the "push it over the stalling threshold, within range of being an actual, viable lynch" votes). Yep. Lord Fonzi and YosCayke.

And depending on whether you think the third scum is FD or FES, check it out:
- FES is off playing with his dick on a one-man wagon, like any good third scumbuddy should be doing.
- FD is voting for a scumbuddy, bussing so that he'll be noticed doing so if anyone were ever to quote this votecount.

And so from reading the above in conjunction with reading Greymarble's posts:

I believe there is
99%
likelihood of hitting scum when lynching in the pool of
(YosFlavouredCayke, Lord Fonzi)
I believe there is
50%
likelihood of hitting scum when lynching in the pool of
(Frogito Ergo Sum, Final Destination)

I could be wrong, obviously. But I think that lynching any of the 4 of them would be a
VERY
good bet to hit red.

And of course, when a good solid wagon builds on one of them, if it has any of the others on it, I think it's going to be a bad wagon (i.e. on the non-scum one). This is a little bit WIFOM, but according to my post earlier about 1-2-3 on a lynch on Day 3, I think it's a good bet that they've already voted together. Mostly because this town is thus far a clusterf*ck.

So... let's take out Yos today, and Fonzi tomorrow, and then we can pick up the pieces from there when choosing whether to lynch FES/FD for the win.

Yes, this is lining up lynches. But we haven't hit scum yet, and it's about darn time we did.

This is ReaperCharlie, out.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Final Destination »

Fuck if I'm gonna be Gummy2.0 I haven't seen AGM in a good three days and his modding is slacking

THIS ONES GOIN SOLO

VOTE: YOSCAYKE
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:48 am

The "Not Quite Top of the Page" Vote Count:
FrogErgoSum (5):
DaSpot, Greymarble, Final Destination,
Balam, LordFonzi
BeaverWeasel (2):, YosFlavouredCayke, Copper
Final Destination (1): FrogErgoSum

Not Voting (3): Gummybear, BeaverWeasel, Unicorn.

With eleven alive it's six to lynch.
The "Nightfall" Vote Count:
Gummybear (6): LordFonzi, Balam,
Final Destination, DaSpot, Greymarble,
FrogErgoSum
FrogErgoSum (2):
Gummybear, Profane Confusion

DaSpot (1): YosFlavouredCayke,
Copper (1):
Unicorn

Not Voting (1): Copper,
Vote Count:
Final Destination (3): Lord Fonzi, FES, YosFlavouredCayke
Frogito Ergo Sum (2):
DaSpot, Profane Confusion

YosFlavouredCayke (1):
Unicorn

Unicorn (1): Balam

Not Voting: Copper, Final Destination.

THE THING HERE IS: FES might be town. Fuck... Fuck me and FUCK HIM AND HIS POSTING BULLSHIT STYLE.

Look at yesterday
FrogErgoSum (5): DaSpot, Greymarble, Final Destination, Balam, LordFonzi

5 people perfectly content to sit on his wagon. DaSpot is town, I'm town, Grey was town. Balam/Fonzi.

But now LOOK AT TODAY:
Final Destination (3): Lord Fonzi, FES, YosFlavouredCayke
With Balam already approving the FD wagon.

What this means to me:

FES/FD is town on town. Scum couldn't CARE LESS which of us dies. Yesterday FES was all too easy to run up. So today? The day before LyLo? Scum go for the FD lynch. Then when I flip town its just cruise control "LOOKS LIKE FES WAS SCUM OUT OF FD/FES AFTERALL" and then power lynch FES in LyLo.

YosCayke is scum. His hard defending of FES just REEKS of White knighting. He basically just takes WHATEVER bullshti FES posts into the thread (and believe me, it HAS been bullshit or we wouldnt have been tunneled on them so long) and twists it to explain FES and say "See! Look at how townie FES is! He's the towniest town that ever towned!!!"

Again.
And again.

And now he dusts off his good old "FD suspicion" that he's been workin on since D1. Where was it D2? Oh yeah, NON-EXISTANT because we gave him a slight town read, so he BACKED OFF and said "well dont wanna piss them off while theyre tunneled on FES and think we're town."

And yeah, I whole heartedly agree with UB's NK speculation, and his recent goodposting. Course, the FES/FD I believe is a false dichotomy, and his meta of "FATE WAS BUSSIN JUST SO PEOPLE WOULD LOOK AT NICELY LATER" if I was bussing Id be BUSSING. I've never failed to get a scumbuddy lynched if that was my intention.. but yeah DERP whatever.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 am

TOWN
Daspot-Highest townread in the land
UB-Pretty close, only eroded somewhat by his FES/FD lined up lynch which I know to be half false and likely false on FES (Yos+FES are not scum together imo, been sayin it since D1 and its pretty obvious)
Profane Confusion-Well he fooled me in a marathon game, but I got good vibes from Beaver that I can't explain, Parama whos easy to read, and they've good posted all the day.
Copper-Good postings, based on style, weakest town read
FES-Actual weakest town read, based only on PoE and interactions with others. Nothing they have posted has done sweet fuck all for town, they are just as bad as Gummy. Seriously when Daspot is playing better than you it might be time to re-evaluate your play

SCUM
YosCayke-White knighting FES for the longest damn time. Never seen any geniune scumhunting out of him. His suspects include me (LOL) and Daspot, who is OBVTOWNZ. He also wishes he could keep his Profane Confusions scumread since the Beaver days, but has nothing to push it on
Fonzi-Hasn't done much scumhunting aside from his "IM DA POST POLICE" which he never even followed up on. Started my mislynch wagon today because I switched off a deadFES wagon onto Gummy. Mentions nothing of others who did the same, his case consists of "I can't see town moving off their highest suspect" o rly? That's scum language right there. I explained clearly why I jumped off FES, his wagon was dying and he wasn't posting anything to MAKE a case on, so GM was a damn good alternative.
Balam-Threw his town read in the trash by saying "ok cool we'll lynch FD today. But we wanna PLynch UB today instead because they are playing stupid >_>b" No they aren't. I can read them just fine, if you were town you could to.

TAKE

IT

TO

THE

BANK
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:54 am

(add one of the reasons Fonzi is scum: perfectly content to sit on the FES wagon today and now is fine with my lynch. See: Scum lining up a FD-FES lynch to win the game since tomorrow is LyLo and FES should be cake to lynch then if I'm dead today. He's content with either lynch, aka makes me think we're both town)
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:57 am

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote: CAN WE LYNCH FES TODAY???

PLEASE?
You wanted Yos dead REALLY badly yesterday, you remember why? He was pushing you fro crap reasons. Calling two people scum together that were both town to justify his vote (aka he was drawing connections because an ACTUAL case would be harder to muster against town).

Yos is scum. You know it to be true, let's kill 'em.

"But why would Yos kill Ether N1?"

Yos had basically cleared Etehr as town. No one was willing to lynch her, and he had no interest in keeping her around to "manipulate" in case she caught other buddies and made him bus. Ether was the obv-kill N1.

And then there's THIS post, which is a 100% solid tell in my experience:
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:00 am

Pathetric wrote:This is a stupid discussion.

The following people are town so far:
Unicorns
Final Destination
DaSpot
Probably Yosarian, I guess.

r

I'm serious. When you've played with someone for XX years and know their game inside and out, you can read them as obvtown easily enough, and go on an alliance rampage through the game.

But Ether. HESITATED

Something was off. I mean "sure" this is how Yos "usually" plays, and he had her read as town correctly... but something was weird. Something about Yos' motives and posting and the stances he took.

Ether noticed it.

She said "meh, I guess he's town for now..."

But deep down.

She knew.
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:06 am

Oh really, Fate.
Final Destination wrote:We are loathe to let FES live.

AGM and I were tossing around the idea though that Yos was hard defending FESTown because he knew he'd get PoE'd by us if FES flipped town.

Yoscayke's bullshit linking of Gummy bear, AS WELL AS Unicorn's bullshit linking= scumteam call time:

Yos
Gummy
Unicorn Brethren

This is my guess, and yes it doesn't involve that intractable SOB FES, but it makes sense holistically. Gummy starts going down in a flash because not enough scum were pushing the FES wagon, and it was stallin, and Balam town had enough and started the train on Gummy. Greytown follows, I follow, Gummy looks to be going down HARD: Yoscarykce and UB start linking her alignment to other townies (DaSpot in particular)

Makes sense to me.

Let's FUCKING DO THIS FINALLY
Yeah, ok. I believe you.

:roll:

How come the sudden surge in posting?
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:34 am

Surge?

You have played with me before right?

With AGM Mia, I could either LURKFEST it up, or catch fuckin scum like I do best.

Yeah, those three yesterday were derpa. But HEY I gotta see flips and adjust accordingly, and Gummy sure as hell was the KING OF NULL and you weren't much of a precense at ALL yesterday IIRC. Aka just the wild card I threw in there because yesterday was such a lurkfest any shots on the scumteam were guaranteed to miss.

TODAY THOUGH

IS A DAY

FOR JUSTICE
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:38 am

Unicorn Brethren wrote:
This is pretty much all you need to re-read to see YFC/Fonzi on Day 1:

(Untrod Stranger is a
KNOWN, FLIPPED TOWNIE
, for the record)
He was also playing like an idiot, which is why he was lynched day 1.

Also, you seem to have missed the fact that, before he died, US came to the conclusion that I was probably town.
Untrod Stranger wrote: Yos defended Froggy, yes. But Yos is playing the white knight game. And despite us being really good at this, its extremely unlikely that our mere presence has already singled out all the scum. Especially with all the lurking thats going on right now.
I don't at all see how that's supposed to make me scum.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:40 am

Final Destination wrote:Surge?

You have played with me before right?

With AGM Mia, I could either LURKFEST it up, or catch fuckin scum like I do best.
In this game, you lurk like hell, except when people vote for you, and then suddenly you care about the game. That's been your pattern all game.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:47 am

UB finally making sense

FD made a damned good point...

.....ugh
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Yoscayke

let's get this scumwad.
Henrik Ibsen

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”