Mini1147-Royal Mafia at the Round Table (Game Over!)

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Juls »

Rhinox wrote: But if both cops and the mason claims are all town, then Javert is looking an awful lot like a scum 1 shot vig to counter all the confirmed innos.
Have you ever seen a scum day vig? Has anyone? I would love to see the game if you have. I could see a scum day-vig in themed but not normal.
-------------------------------------
Juls
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm reevaluating the main 3 that people are talking about.

Oso - I would not lynch Oso. Although I found EA's point interesting it does not outway the scum hunting, questioning and POV's that oso has displayed today. He's evulated many people in the game and brought up cases that ring town to me.

NE: I don't care much for NE's reason's for finding MW scummy. Their weak tells (on is a stregth at best). He has found TS scummy most of the game and he defended his reasoning for his vote on ender well. However I see no strong scum reads coming from him.
MW - I have many issues with MW recently. He has called Oso town most of the day but when EA brings up a point he states the follow:

Me=Weird wrote:Maxous, can you please consolidate why you think I'm scum into one post. Thanks.
I can see Oso as an alternate lynch, seeing as how EA made a good point about believing the claims and still suspecting them.
He also barely mentions Klaz all day but has no problem jumping on the BW here:
Me=Weird wrote:Hm. I don't entirely approve of the ender kill.
Post #244: Klazam attacked me and prosaurus for "role-fishing". Scum often look for townies doing common "scumtells" that are so widely known, scum don't actually do anymore. And thus useless as scum-tells.
This, combined with not providing much reasoning for his votes, lots of short, content sparse posts and scum vibes, makes me think he's scum. He seems like the most likely of my scumspects to get lynched, and I don't like wasting my vote, so
Unvote, Vote: Klazam
Also he made a case on NE here but NE never stated it was rediculous and when he had stated something about Ender it was during the RVS discussion.
Finally he is attack on Pro looks scummy as I feel Pro is newb asking question and trying to figure things out but he spins it more into something scummy.

vote: Me=Weird

In short I find MW and NE scummy for different reasons. I find MW's post more scummy as I see him pushing on easy lynches and following BW without much reason.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:
Rhinox wrote: But if both cops and the mason claims are all town, then Javert is looking an awful lot like a scum 1 shot vig to counter all the confirmed innos.
Have you ever seen a scum day vig? Has anyone? I would love to see the game if you have. I could see a scum day-vig in themed but not normal.
Never seen one in a normal game, only in theme.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

prosaurus and Oso are wildcards for me today. I'll give them a pass
The masons are forever unlynchable until proven otherwise
Javert gets a pass for the unlikelihood of a scum day vig in a mini normal. However I want to see him post again
NE and MW are the only remainders that i don't have town reads on. I'll live with one of their lynches today. I might later switch to him if his lynch becomes more feasible, but I'll stick with NE for the timebeing
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Rhinox »

farside22 wrote:
Juls wrote:
Never seen one in a normal game, only in theme.

Yeah, like I said earlier in the game. It was a large theme game with a non-standard mechanic: Last Will Mafia 2

Now, I happen to know from discussions with the normal review group for my game that day- modifiers themselves are not normal qualifiers. One iteration of my setup was actually going to have a town 1-shot day vig, but I was told it was not normal but would be allowed under the 1 unique role/mechanic clause. So a scum 1-shot day vig is definitely not normal either, but may be allowable under the unique role clause.

Even if there is a GF and a RB on the scum side, if all the claimed roles are town this is still an OP town.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:43 am

Post by neil1113 »

Quilford
has now replaced
Klazam
. Please give him a warm welcome. :)
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

welcome quiford

take you time catching up :]

~Screwtape
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Juls »

Twistedspoon wrote:welcome quiford

take you time catching up :]
Um...Welcome quiford, but please hurry and catch up. We have 3 days to deadline.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Oso »

I'll add my welcome to Quilford as well.

As a quick recap for you. We have two claimed 1-shot cops: Ender(dead and confirmed) and Twistedspoon. Vigilante (Javert), 1-Shot according to the vig scene and also what I would also consider confirmed as well. Two claimed masons(yourself and Juls).
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Necessary Evil wrote:Oh, come on, EA! Do you really want to nit pick over something like this? I posted on Friday, wasn't even on the site on Saturday, and posted again on Sunday, so to me at the time, it was one day. What difference does it make that it was technically two days? That's still suspiciously premature to vote for lurking. We clearly didn't have a lurking problem at the time. He even said that he just picked me because I was the lowest on the activity overview. That's not scumhunting. He used a technicallity that doesn't even remotely prove the case he was making in order to excuse his vote.
Necessary Evil wrote:I believe Juls mason claim. I've had a town read on her for a while and that would explain my odd feelings about Klazam. I'm really rolling my eyes at her vote on me, though. I've been V/LA for almost a week, which she is failing to take into account. If you check the other game I'm in, I posted that I was V/LA there, too, so I'm not making it up to lurk in this game. I think she's overestimating how often I should be posting because this is has been a very active game. I've certainly posted my fair share of content, IMO.
These are town reactions to being attacked.
Me=Weird wrote:Are you a moron, or have you never heard of having a gut town read on somebody who's done scummy things?
Me=Weird wrote:Are you just twisting everything so it
could
be scummy, or are you an idiot? How is that desperation? I wanted why he thought I was scum into one post because I wanted to make sure there weren't things I hadn't responded to. Why do you want to lynch TS? Do you disbelieve his claim? Why? And do you know how exceedingly dumb and moronic it is to use connections before there's been a scum flip? Do you ever consider that you're
wrong?
So are these.
Oso wrote:So your basic point there is that I advocated a no-lynch after a vig? Why didn't you bring this up when I made the suggestion if it was so all fired scummy.
This is not. This is scum looking for some chink in the attack rather than defending or explaining the point being made against them.

Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. Oso is scum. OSO IS SCUM. OSO IS SCUM. OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM OSO IS SCUM
Do you want your possessions identified?
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Juls wrote: Um...Welcome quiford, but please hurry and catch up. We have 3 days to deadline.
lol, sorry about that

didn't notice the deadline. I like the whooshing sound

anyways
Oso wrote:Vigilante (Javert), 1-Shot according to the vig scene and also what I would also consider confirmed as well.
explain the last part please

but yeah, oso seems correct with his claiming recap

~Screwtape
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Oso »

Easy. From the OP:

1. ender241 One-Shot Cop was
Vigged
Day 1.

Vigilante(Day or Night, 1-Shot or multi-shot) is a
TOWN
role. The scum counterpart to Javert's claimed role is Assassin.

Also, he did exactly what he said he was going to do. He didn't waffle on the claim and he pretty much explained it fully. The only thing he held back was how many shots he had and I can agree with that.

In addition, I'll agree with what others have said about the rarity of what they would class as a 'scum vig' in mini normals.

Javert's town.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

fair enough. I have no problems with that.
I didn't know about the assasin thing, so i guess my case is gone and Javert is confirmed town :p

but it would have been a giveaway, had the mod posted that ender had been 'assasinated' maybe?

~Screwtape
Necessary Evil
Necessary Evil
Goon
Necessary Evil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Necessary Evil »

Me=Weird wrote:
NE wrote:First, I don't see why your read on me would weaken, and second, the bold part shouldn't matter to town at all. This is nudging me towards MW scum.
It didn't weaken, I got stronger ones, which made it weaker comparatively. The bold part was regarding lynching you. Obviously I can't lynch you on my own.
Your explanation is somewhat plausible, but the phrasing you used in the part I bolded suggest a scum mind set. For reference:
Me=Weird wrote:Necessary evil is still a scum read, but more minor,
and nobody else seems to think so.
Why even bring up the bold part if I'm just lower on your scum list? You're suggesting the possibility of my lynch without any commitment. You're looking for people to respond with support for my lynch.
Me=Weird wrote:
NE wrote:I've posted like this as scum before (but not with this account). This is desperation. He's being semi conciliatory while trying to defend. Strong scum read.
Are you just twisting everything so it
could
be scummy, or are you an idiot? How is that desperation? I wanted why he thought I was scum into one post because I wanted to make sure there weren't things I hadn't responded to. Why do you want to lynch TS? Do you disbelieve his claim? Why? And do you know how exceedingly dumb and moronic it is to use connections before there's been a scum flip? Do you ever consider that you're
wrong?
See how you're overreacting here? That shows that you're confrontational in your defense most of the time. Maxous has been on you for quite a while and, despite your best efforts, you can't shake him. The way you posted indicates that you know Maxous is town and want to please him so he will vote somebody else.

My strongest scum read is on TS, his claim is easily faked, and cop and doc are the most common fake claims, so I would be happy to lynch him today. Given his comment about a one-shot theme game, his claim has enough credit that giving him one night is not a bad idea. Otherwise, I would be campaigning for his lynch.

The only connection I mentioned in that post was between you and Prosaurus. I mentioned it specifically because in my last content post I made up to that point I said that I was deciding between voting you and him. You two can't be scum together because of the strong attack you made on him. It doesn't make sense for you to do that when Prosaurus wasn't under enough suspicion if you two are partners.

Yes, I will think I am wrong if I have a reason. Do you have one?
farside22 wrote:NE: I don't care much for NE's reason's for finding MW scummy. Their weak tells (on is a stregth at best). He has found TS scummy most of the game and he defended his reasoning for his vote on ender well. However I see no strong scum reads coming from him.
I don't expect everybody to understand why I suspect MW. It's based mainly on the way he questioned Maxous. It's something I've done as scum before and I can see MW doing it in the situation he is in. It surprises me that you express this reservation and are still comfortable enough with the MW wagon to vote him in the same post.

As promised, I looked over EA's case on Oso. It's not an awful case by any means, but it's very easy for Oso to be town and torn on ender and TS because of their claims. I don't feel that there is a strong reason to think that Oso is lying and I think scum Oso would be careful enough to not express a marginally contradictory opinion like that. Like I said before, Oso has looked a lot more town to me after the early game. I'd much rather lynch MW or TS today.
Necessary Evil
Necessary Evil
Goon
Necessary Evil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Necessary Evil »

Oh, I almost forgot: Javert is basically mod confirmed one-shot vig so there is no point behind speculating about his role.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

@Prosaurus: Still happy with your klazam/quilford vote?

~Screwtape
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

NE wrote:I don't expect everybody to understand why I suspect MW. It's based mainly on the way he questioned Maxous. It's something I've done as scum before and I can see MW doing it in the situation he is in. It surprises me that you express this reservation and are still comfortable enough with the MW wagon to vote him in the same post.
This is based on the 3 main suspects for today. Your post, reaction and comments on ender rang truthful. I find your lack of push on anyone not already mentioned disturbing and would like a full view on everyone in the game from you.
MW however has done is follow BW's at least twice I have seen. He never mentions Klaz or Oso (expect to call Oso town) but has no issue voting him. That doesn't match up under any circumstance.
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Twistedspoon wrote:prosaurus and Oso are wildcards for me today. I'll give them a pass
The masons are forever unlynchable until proven otherwise

Javert gets a pass for the unlikelihood of a scum day vig in a mini normal. However I want to see him post again
NE and MW are the only remainders that i don't have town reads on. I'll live with one of their lynches today. I might later switch to him if his lynch becomes more feasible, but I'll stick with NE for the timebeing
And that's why I think they're scum. You all say it's too risky for scum to claim masons. Then you say they can't be scum because of it. Therefore, it's actually not very risky at all.

@TS Yeah, I'm still happy with my vote.

Welcome to Quilford, Read fast and post to let us know you're here.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Javert »

Vote: Twistedspoon

Still doubt we would happen to wagon two 2-Shot Cops one after the other, and Twistedspoon has spent his last several posts (as well as posts before I used my shot) to try to undermine me as opposed to hunting scum.
"I was born with scum like you."
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Prosaurus wrote:And that's why I think they're scum. You all say it's too risky for scum to claim masons. Then you say they can't be scum because of it. Therefore, it's actually not very risky at all.
Even if everyone assumed that mason claims couldn't be scum period, it would
still
be a risky claim, because they could be counterclaimed, or shot by an SK, and then they'd lose two lives.

I'm telling you from experience, scum almost never claim mason in minis.
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

I'm still unsure. I guess I'll UNVOTE: , but I'm still suspicious.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

NE wrote:Why even bring up the bold part if I'm just lower on your scum list? You're suggesting the possibility of my lynch without any commitment. You're looking for people to respond with support for my lynch.
Can you rephrase this, because I'm having a hard time seeing what you're saying.
NE wrote:See how you're overreacting here? That shows that you're confrontational in your defense most of the time. Maxous has been on you for quite a while and, despite your best efforts, you can't shake him. The way you posted indicates that you know Maxous is town and want to please him so he will vote somebody else.
I'm not overreacting. I am saying what your post made me think. Is there something wrong with being confrontational? Despite that Maxous has been tunneling on me, I do think he's town, and of course I want him to move his vote.
NE wrote:My strongest scum read is on TS
NE wrote:VOTE: Me=Weird
??
farside wrote:MW however has done is follow BW's at least twice I have seen. He never mentions Klaz or Oso (expect to call Oso town) but has no issue voting him. That doesn't match up under any circumstance.
Stuff changed. When I called Oso town, that was way early, before any claims. I'm pretty sure I mentioned klaz a few times.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Oso »

Javert wrote:

Still doubt we would happen to wagon two 2-Shot Cops one after the other, and Twistedspoon has spent his last several posts (as well as posts before I used my shot) to try to undermine me as opposed to hunting scum.
:eek: Uhhh, wut?

Let's see. Javert claims, let Javert prove his claim as it is easily provable.

Ender claims PR, give him a chance to show us he's not lying.

TS claims PR and it's the same as Ender's but both are one shots so not a direct counter claim as there could be two one shots of the same type in a game, give him a chance to show us he's not lying.

Juls claims for herself and Klazam, so unusual a claim that no direct proof is really needed by players but like Javert's, easily provable if one of them shows up dead at some point.

Take this up again tomorrow Javert, after a night to at least give TS a chance to prove his claim.
-
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Quilford »

I am here, I am reading, I will post soon, hopefully.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Oso wrote:
Javert wrote:

:eek: Uhhh, wut?

Let's see. Javert claims, let Javert prove his claim as it is easily provable.

Ender claims PR, give him a chance to show us he's not lying.

TS claims PR and it's the same as Ender's but both are one shots so not a direct counter claim as there could be two one shots of the same type in a game, give him a chance to show us he's not lying.

Juls claims for herself and Klazam, so unusual a claim that no direct proof is really needed by players but like Javert's, easily provable if one of them shows up dead at some point.

Take this up again tomorrow Javert, after a night to at least give TS a chance to prove his claim.
VOTE: Oso

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”